One of the teachers at our local middle school was under investigation for inappropriate relationship with a student...

One of the teachers at our local middle school was under investigation for inappropriate relationship with a student. The police released what they found in the investigation and he sucked a little boys dick. But rather than face the consequences he an heroed. I am currently at his cringe fest memorial. What do I do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.amarillo.com/news/latest-news/2016-09-16/reports-teacher-misconduct-stretches-back-years#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck his dick one last time.

record it and scream but what if the child consents

name

Say loudly at the prayer pause:

"Who hasn't sucked that kids dick, am i rite fellas?"

Dont do shit

Respect his memory althought he was a pedo sickfuck like most americans

take a picture u faggot
and give us his name, u faggot

nvm found it, butbtake a picture

ITT Newfags cant reverse image seach.

Here is the memorial. Sorry for poor quality.

Patrick “Tim” Mohler, 50, Sept. 12, 2016.

Celebration of life services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday in Washington Avenue Christian Church, 3800 S. Washington St. Arrangements are by Cox Funeral Home, 4180 Canyon Drive.

Tim was born Jan. 9, 1966, in Logansport, Ind., to George and Bonnie Mohler. He was a teacher by trade and loved shaping the minds of students he taught. He was always willing to help out, no matter what the situation. He liked to travel and enjoyed life to the fullest. He was an avid Madonna fan, intrigued by the Titanic and fascinated by anything Egyptian.

He was preceded in death by his father, George Mohler Jr.; his stepfather, Ed Manning; and both sets of grandparents, Paul and Helen Fettig and George and Rose Mohler.

Survivors include his mother, Bonnie Manning of Logansport; a brother, Mark Mohler and wife Susan of New Brighton, Minn.; a nephew, Paul Mohler and wife Brittany of Cannon Air Force Base; a niece, Magn Mohler of Bloomington, Minn.; his aunts and uncles, William Mohler and wife Sherry, Debra Farrer and husband John, Levia Rhea and husband Bob, Teresa Gipson and husband Jeff, all of Logansport, and David Fettig and wife Linda of Arlington, Va.; many cousins; and a host of friends

Yell out. HE SUCKED MY DICK, AND I LOVED IT.
take pics of reactions.
if u have balls.

Fake and gay

deliver OP

Checked.
Dubs don't lie, OP. Don't be a faggot.

piss pants

sept 12 2016

two teachers got caught fucking students my sophomore year in high school. i had both their classes too.

ive got an inappropriate behavior story but im too lazy to share.

Getting wild.

while looking to verify your story i found this teachers photo from the same school

he has nothing to do with the thread but cmon

pretty sure he was sucking a little dick too

moar pics

>madonna fan

confirmed for sick twisted pedo homo

Videos up later. Phone is shit

>all these disgusting women
Is this how pedophiles are made?

Go to bed, kid.
Tomorrow's school

Shout "This is what happens when you slut-shame america".

Tomorrow is saturday you autist

m.amarillo.com/news/latest-news/2016-09-16/reports-teacher-misconduct-stretches-back-years#

Thats when he died. Its from the obituary

>molested middle school boys in his shower and hot tub
>gave the kids tobacco, alcohol, AND weed at his house
>some kids were with addictions to them
>killed himself during his investigation, before being informed to be paid for leaving
You should just yell "He ducked my dick and I liked it"

*sucked my dick

Why the fuck would you go? Opportunity to fuck off and smoke some weed wasted. You kids today have your priorities all fucked up.

why the fuck are there so many people at some no good diddler's funeral? Who gives a shit?

Guys the article uploaded like 10 minutes ago. I live in CST