Can you off yourself with hard liqueur?

Can you off yourself with hard liqueur?

There are quite a few (10+) bottles of vodka and shit in a friends basement. If I drunk a fuck ton of it and passed out/went to sleep, would I survive?

*liquor

I'm a dumb faggot

Drink at least 4 bottles m8

Yes.

watch Leaving Las Vegas, idiot. Unless you hate feels.

dont do it man.

Look up alcohol poisoning op

Not too hard if you can drink enough

Inject it.

I used to drink two handles and a half of a fifth a day and sometimes my heart would stop or ny lungs would give up and I'd have siezures. Pretty sure I died a couple times briefly. Permanently fucked up from it. Now if I even have a few ounces I'll get the DT trembles and heart palpitations.

Yes you would probably survive, the body has this nasty habit of vomiting up shit that will kill you.

If you could get your hands on some opiates to mix with it then that's another story.

I've heard even pouring a couple beers up your ass can kill you.

and the pink elephants?

soak a few cotton balls in whatever liquor u drinking like soak like 20 of them and just continually shove them up ur ass, then just drink straight from the bottle after that, the biggest gulps u can, u "might"{ die

If you want to drink it and die, you'll have to find some way to make it paltable enough to drink a lot of it. Funneling vodka straight will fucking burn and suck ass. I doubt you'd be able to chug enough of it before you throw a majority of it back up. You could try though.

A better bet would be to give yourself an alcohol enema. It'd be a pretty embarassing way to be found, but you'd die from alcohol poisoning pretty quickly and without wasting a ton of liquor. Doesn't take much to kill you if it goes up your ass.

I know a quick and easy way that my uncle killed himself with alcohol. If you get a tube and shove it up your penis, and then start pumping at least one shot of vodka or whatever liquor you have up your dickhole, you will die almost instantanouesly.

pour into your ear with a funnel this is the quickest way to your brain and will kill you instantly

Ive drunk ridiculous amounts before and slept outside and still not died.

its hard to do, you often end up violently vomiting and blacked out and out of it.

>"What happened here, johnson?"

>"Looks like OP got buttfucked to death by ol' captain morgan sir"

cut hole in tummy and pour bottle straight in

You'll probably puke it up before it settles if you drink too quick . Gotta drink enough of it over time

Why would you kill yourself if you have 10 bottles of vodka? Go get a case of 7up and enjoy your bender

If you drink alot it might not kill you, because at some point youre going to pass out, and at that moment youll throwup face up and literally choke on your throwup...Literally happened to this drummer i cant remember the name of lol

If you inject vodka into your nutsack can you make your girlfriend drunk off alcoholic semen?

No but you'll likely chemically castrate yourself

yes, but it will not be pleasant. Chances are you won't be able to drink it fast enough to die of the depressant affects. It will be a long painful death from alcohol poisoning. it will take days. Have fun Hero!