About to kill myself

About to kill myself.
All posts ending in 2,6 and 9 will go in my EndNote.

Make it great, friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rApuelWrBFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rip in pepperoni

"I only wish the school shooting plans never fell through"

Dear Niggers,

rolling for this

rolling as well user

And so it begins

"I'm not entirely sure how to use this thing, but if something goes wrong, please know that I'm not trying to hurt myself or anyone else."

roll for this

"Here's to hoping Shillary gets shot"

rolling for this bc I want to see this investigated

I leave all my belongings to one sole benefactor: Donald Trump, may my story & belongings make his brave journey move forward into greatness.

Make America Great Again

~[Your name]

"The horror! The horror!"

So few gets in this thread. How pathetic.

I could not stand living in a world of negros. Fortunately, I have created a permanent and excellent solution to this problem as you probably have seen. Thank you for your understanding.
One last thing: Fuck all of you people of the black race. I hate you niggers.

-user

"I have to leave the city, this may be the last time you hear from me. My neighbor wants to kill me.
Be careful "

Dont Dot it user.

"All hail Shadow
Heroes rise again
Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Nothing can stop you now
No ghosts to bring you down
When there's nothing left to lose you win"

youtube.com/watch?v=rApuelWrBFk

Determination of the strong
Found the meaning that you searched for so long

This note will be inconsistent

well i'll see you up there user, hope it was fun for you while it lasted

bye

Fuck, that song is badass!

I also need to leave this world, as I cannot live with me knowing I'll never be a pretty princess, squaling with joy as I get penetrated by a gang of over 90 niggers with AIDS while wearing a pretty pinky dress, all while I play my favorite Sonic game on my sweet companion I call console and I drift into an endless abyss of pure and unimaginable pleasure.

Rip m8 w8 2 l8

rip op

God if only i found that money i hid this would have never happend. i should have never buried it in that field at least someone will find it right ?

My fortune is yours for the taking... but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece!

reroll