Ask a 32 y.o. who's gonna an hero in the Arizona desert anything

Ask a 32 y.o. who's gonna an hero in the Arizona desert anything

Are you going to an hero in the Arizona desert?

How old are you ?

How many is 32?

Will you scrawl Cred Forums made me do it on your body then do a backflip off of a butte for us?

Seriously, why?

Do you put cereal in first and then milk.. or milk first then cereal like a scumbag

Which one?
>Gonna drop into 4x4 and steal yo wallet

What does it mean to "ask"

Why do you tell such bad lies? We all know you won't leave the basement.

Hot enough for ya?

why don't you kill yourself in a cool way instead.

stream it!!!

why not go our in a blaze of glory?

Are you gunna do it by eating all the sands

I'm homeless
Dying in the desert sounds cool

Is your water filtered?

>And im gonna steal yo wife after I jack yo shit

Have you considered taking some mexicans with you? Or maybe some fucking sand niggers? Dont waste anheroing on jus yerself you stupid faggot

OP MUST

EAT

ALL

THE

SANDS

Ayy yo hol up, seriously when and where you gonna do it? I wanna come jack yo shit after you fade yoself nugga

Why do you want to an hero?
I've been thinking about it for a while, so I'd like to hear another anons reasoning

Go out doing something worthwhile. Do a self immolation protest in front of the Westboro Baptist Church with a sign that says, "I'd rather burn than worship your hatred." Portion, take so much heroin you can't feel the fire.

Or you can steal a bunch of money and flee to Syria and go kill just ONE Isis guy before you go. World will be less one Cred Forumsrother and less one shithead. I call that zero net loss.

Better yet, write your suicide note in the form of a cryptic puzzle of a novel and only an hero obce it's a new York times best seller.

Final suggestion. Steal as much money as you can. Go to China. Find the shaolin temple. Beg them to save you from the excess of your western life and teach you the ways of Kung Fu. If they fail to fix your spirit then an hero via jumping onto a spear. If they do, dedicate the rest of your life to making money so you can send it back to the temple.

OP. For the sake of science, bring someone to document the event. For medical purposes.

There's an account of a man who died in the late 1800's in the desert. No water. Took about 6 days. He was discovered on the 6th day, before he died. He was virtually mummified - whilst alive.

While I'd prefer you not die young, OP, so many of you seem hellbent on killing yourselves over such trivial matters (homelessness).

i admire you for your strength to do it.

how are you an heroing

Why?

Become famous, set up and snipe some mexicans on the border, mexican cops will def. start an incident.

Just the end of the road, I've tried but never advanced in my career, never connected with women, never had friends, no family

You must make Sand castles first

Then

EAT THEM

Westboro church is in Arkansas

Have fun.
jk
dont do it man the fuck up and dont take the easy way out.

So walk. You have the rest of your life... literally... to accomplish that one thing.

>21 minutes ago

you better respond to me fagit

Why 32?
Why not earlier?
Why is this thread bait because in none of these threads does anyone actually end up killing themselves?

Also, please screencap me in your suicide note, srs.

OP

Walk a mile of sand shoes, to be on the others feet.

My first question is if you are planning on streaming it (and if so: Please provide a link). My second question is if you are not planning on streaming it why in the blueberrry fuck did you start a thread?

the goal of crossing a desert is actually to "make it to the other side" so it make sense

Don't try to kill yourself by walking into the wilderness.

If you're not from around here, someone will find you. In a desert you can't tell which areas are high-traffic and which ones aren't.

>streaming
>in the desert

Can you please join op in the desert and kill yourselves together?

So you are a solitary sojourner in this life, and you think having more might ease you?

That's not the way it works, my friend.

Do as you plan, go forth into the desert, but not to die.

Find a quiet place and explore what life really is, what you hoped for it, and how you can achieve it.

But most importantly, spend some quality time with yourself. Learn to love yourself, warts and all. Discover yourself and map out your meaning. It's harder than you think. Took me 5 years to do it.

You have a purpose and a place in life, though it is not set in stone. You can alter your destiny. With patience and introspection, you can do better than be someone's bad example.

Before you die, OP, do you think Fury is a viable PvP spec in Legion? Not sure I really want to re-sub, what should I do?

Try An hero in a sand pit first

Arizona doesn't have a sand desert- it's just a dirt desert.

today a chick talked me into buying one of those chile mocha frappuccinos from starbucks. and i really thought it was kinda gay to be walking around with this chili pepper/cinnamon-infused whipped cream coffee.

but, when we got back to my apartment, she took my dick out, dipped it into the whipped cream and sucked me off. and i gotta say, it felt fuckin great.

so, my question is: is it okay to do something that's a little bit gay, as long as it ends with a cute girl giving you a blowjob?

Go murder Brock Turner first. Do something you will be remembered for, that might inspire others to do the same. So many people kill themselves. Take out a piece of shit with you before you go.

Find a Sand pit
Pretend you are Moses and eat all of the sands.

No.

that sounds like shit

OP isn't Ben Kenobi, you hippy ass faggot, he's some emo shithead.

I work on the road m8. My Note 5 and my Verizon Jetpack work just fine in any desert in the Western US. It is 2016.

Are you going to the Arizona desert?

this.

and yes, basically any dps spec with the right mindset behind is viable.. maybe exept....
oh right nothing.

OP.. masturbation is the way

if she was willing to do that, she would have done it regardless.

OP
Find some sand put it in the eye of your penis
keep filling until death.

No, if it was shit, things would grow here. All that grows here is mexicans.

Feminine Penis is not real it's still a guy you're just a faggot.

Why? 28 here. Sold my guns last year after i tried to shoot my head off and the firing pin was jammed. Took it as a huge sign to just keep going.

lol

>>mexicans

Well aware of this. That's why helping him -become- Obi Wan is such a great idea.

You young fucks just don't know, man. Take it from an old fucker like me. Becoming happy with yourself, learning to love the person you -are- rather than the person you -think- you should be is the true key to happiness.

That and some nice tits to play with once in a while.

oh go plant a tree.

How did you manage to postpone it for so long?

Been there, done that.

But seriously, OP, consider my suggestion. What do you honestly have to lose? A bit of time? You have the rest of your life to explore yourself. If you are going to take this one-way step into what ever comes next, at least be sure you are done with your explorations in this life. LIVE for a while, on YOUR terms. What's the worst that could happen?

go do your homework kiddo

Where do you "live" fam? I saw you're homeless but I'm in AZ. If you're nearby I might see if I can help in anyway

>What do you honestly have to lose? A bit of time? You have the rest of your life to explore yourself. If you are going to take this one-way step into what ever comes next, at least be sure you are done with your explorations in this life. LIVE for a while, on YOUR terms. What's the worst that could happen?

Doing what exactly?

One of my ppl died in some desert in Arizona. Went there to get x and weed. He brought like 40k strapped to his chest and thighs and shit. Apparently the guy he was dealing with was gonna rip him off. Ended up getting a bat busted over his dome. He dieded. Buried in the desert until PI tracked my buddy's corpse down. Homeboy went to jail. Ofc black ass nig nog was perp.

seriously op, if you really are committed to killing yourself you might as well do something that has a high chance of resulting in you getting killed but that no one has done before. or maybe just assassinate someone who is fucking this world up for the rest of us. you might as well leave a better planet behind

Where in AZ?

Do it fgt

>Doing what exactly?

Just living. Just approach each day without expectations and see what happens. Yeah there are some immediate concerns each day; "What am I going to eat today?", "Where shall I sleep?", that sorta thing.

But beyond that, just live. Explore the Self.

I firmly believe that every life is sacred, that all of us are given an opportunity to really MATTER in the Grand Scheme, but too many of us just give up before our Hour is Nigh, and miss our moment.

I had mine. Two of them, actually. It was great. I can go on to whatever is next at anytime with a clear head. I only stay because my Creator may have more use for me, and after the Joy of the first two, I don't wanna miss any others that might be coming.

How do you beat arc warden?

The same way you get to Carnegie Hall:

Practice, practice, practice

>Just living. Just approach each day without expectations and see what happens. Yeah there are some immediate concerns each day; "What am I going to eat today?", "Where shall I sleep?", that sorta thing.
>But beyond that, just live. Explore the Self.

Would probably be a good idea to use my last $10k

>Just the end of the road, I've tried but never advanced in my career, never connected with women, never had friends, no family

Paxil, a few books on conversation, an E-harmony membership, and a pickup camp would solve most of your problems.

Don't be a pussy, just get to work.

>gotta get dat puss boi
>it'll all be worth it in da end

I'm sick of it. Literally, everyone who tries talking people out of suicide brings this shot up.

You are two different people. Obviously op doesn't find interest in continuing his life. Let him die. I'm now sure hey he posted here, maybe a last ditch effort at trying to get some human attention before he finally ends the suffering.

Idk, but I'm close behind him.

Why not cook meth instead?

Seriously, what have you got to lose? Once you have decided you don't fear death, the world is your oyster, as the saying goes.

Honestly, the best advice I can give you is what was given to me, many years ago. Get out into the desert, or the mountains, or the sea shore, whatever is your thing and spend some quality time with your self. So many of us just don't. We seek validation and happiness from others and it just. Never. Works.

Because until you really value yourself, you are incapable of believing that you have value to others. That's the rock-solid truth.

It was true for me. It was true for another young person I met here and gave this same advice to. He was much like you.

I am happy in my life. The friend I mentioned is thrilled in his, his life really turned around
and I get great joy from that.

Happiness must first be found within yourself. Once you find it, once you can -really- learn to love yourself, Great Things will begin to happen for you too.

Trust me on this, for I know of what I speak.

ok, who the fuck is this guy?

>>gotta get dat puss boi
>>it'll all be worth it in da end

Pussy is secondary

OP gave his reasons as career disappointment and crushing loneliness.

A genuine connection with people -- friends and a girlfriend -- would do wonders for his state of mind.

5 good friends is worth more than all the money in the world.

I love myself. But it doesnt fill the hole from the lack of love from others.

>Honestly, the best advice I can give you is what was given to me, many years ago. Get out into the desert, or the mountains, or the sea shore, whatever is your thing and spend some quality time with your self.

So what, drive to random places?

I need to know where to find this meme

Sure it would. But who's going to be his friend? It's HIS responsibility to find friends and a girl isn't it? It's not like he DIDNT ask to be born, right? He said, pre-conception, "hey dad, stick your penis in mom, cum in her, and make me"

Why the fuck? And then, what the hell? Not in that order necessarily. I'm not sure what I'm asking about.

His name Is Travis. He has two knives.

Please answer the question, OP.

Sign me up for a spot in the suicide note:
I like sand

My career, & being optimistic in the dating world. But after years of not advancing & not being able to hold on to a girl, it began crushing me inside, eventually killing what self worth I had

Well shit. Sounds bad. Crushing usually isn't good.

>So what, drive to random places?

Or not. Whatever you think will work for you. Though it is said that travel broadens the mind. A change of latitude could be just what you need.

The point being that if you have no fear of death, if the worst possible thing that could happen to most people just doesn't bother you anymore, then your options are Legion.

Is there someplace you've always wanted to see? Fuck it. Just go. One of my happiest moments in life was throwing a stack of 30 Frisbees, one at a time, off the top of Pike's Peak while tanked on Jim Beam. (I highly recommend it. Throw them West, into the sunset, it's awesome.)

Instead of looking for the things that are -supposed- to make you happy, do the things that make -you- happy. Enjoy -yourself- more.

why are you gonna an hero in the Arizona desert?

Bruh, at least take your lives savings and move to thailand and go fucking wild for a few months THEN off yourself with fucking class on live tv or something.

Having a total lack of hope and giving a shit is kind of a rare gift, don't squander it you stupid idiot

Yeah, you begin to wonder what's wrong with you, at work if you're not doing something right or you're just not good at your job, in relationships, whether you're what's wrong or its your exes

I wouldn't mind travelling tbqh
I'm a couple hours from everything

Your efforts would be better spent going on some crazy crime spree or something kickass. You'd still die in the process but at least you end up in the news and a part of history

I live on the US, .....