S/fur

s/fur

THUMBNAILS

It already has been. By the banks.

I should probably take it out before they use it to buy another $2000 15-course pumpkin spice latte macchiato flappucino.

how astronomically bottleheaded do you have to be to not get the implication

i really need to get my cuntboys their own folder.

движение восстановлено, можно ехать

в бой.

idi nahui

Fuck

Which color? I'm thinking red, black, or blue.

You want consumer advice?

Wait for black friday sale.

Nah I don't feel like waiting that long. It's normally $90, so $72 ain't bad anyway.

>asks for advice
>doesn't take it
You remind me of myself when I was younger.

I was stupid and foolish

>people arguing about things not at all related to furries
It's like 2014 all over again!

I asked for advice on the color you fucking twat. Now answer the question or I'll kill you myself.

red

the answer is Cred Forums

the answer is always Cred Forums

because Cred Forumsesus died for your sins

early 2014 or late 2014?

Good choice. Thanks for actually giving a suggestion.

Natural

Too expensive. I don't feel like getting a custom one just yet. Their inventory stuff is on sale, so I'm doing that for now.

Late 2014, assuming "early" and "late" mean "BC" and "AD" respectively.

Fluffy tail is fluffy!

What is going on here?

>has cheapskate mentality
>is simultaneously a consumer whore
boy

your existence is a fucking contradiction

Woah hey now I'm getting some thumbnails

oh y'know, stuff 'n things

Want to get a BD toy, and only 1 out of 4 have actually answered my question.

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Bottom-right corner I mean

>it's a dragon so spose there's no "natural"
>butt that one just has "natural" written all over it

try deleting system32

that way you free up space on your floppy for more thumbnails

>imblying

I'm still working on those pumpkins. hang tight.

Yeah I saw it. But it's $140. I'm not going to go all out on my first toy yet. That will be for the next one.

I don't give a single fuck about money or items, I just want to stick things in my ass.

Thanks Alex

what about the eggplants

then buy natural you fucking turd

No thanks, I'm a man.

Why the fuck would I spend more money on something I don't want or need? Are you literally retarded?
Yeah and I'm the contradiction.

Doesn't mean you can't give suggestions.

5:08AM, callin'it

Pawingofftiems, curlinguptiems

Thx,
g'day/'nite,
'till next FurFriday :3

>didkn't notice it was 90$ when the others were 72$
Also, I assume 140$ w/ shipping butt fur domestic that sounds way off. Or your pic is old

Hey thumbnails fixed

Just had to make a certificate exception

I just don't want it, sorry.

No, base price. I just took the pic.

Fair enough.

goodnight

then stick this up your ass

Whatever, I'm just going to order one and it'll be a surprise for you guys if you even want to see it.

No, eggplants are for eating. They won't last, and they'll rot, and they have a shitty texture.

Yeah just get the one you want

I got mine in the color I wanted, no complaints

>Jensca

>2pm
>too lazy to get out of bed and eat

Sorry, just pumpkins. I haven't been working on any eggplants.

I like mine. I should use it more but it's the middle of no fap September

What would make Hazel even better if you could warm her up somehow, like the toy itself not just the lube.

What about soaking it in hot water for a while? Would it damage it?

>is meant to be put into dirty orifice under significant pressure
>soaking it in warm water damages it

Look man, I'm not very smart, so shut up. I figured that the heat my cause the color to fade or something, I don't fucking know.

It shouldn't but it's pretty dense, though I remember reading that you can boil the toys to clean and sanitize them so that might be better than just hot water.

I know that here the water is so tacky and full of minerals I wouldn't use it unless I were boiling it.

The other thing is that when I clean mine, water on it feels weird but I have a feeling that when you add lube that won't mater. Just that the surface feels a little tacky.

The color won't fade. The color that shows is the color all the way though, look at the cross sections of the penetrable toys.

homosexuality is a disease...

Darou?

Ah, gotcha. So I guess that would work?

dont fucking talk to me you autist

Yeah, I think so.

I would double check on that boiling thing though

I'm both nervous and excited now.

For your stuff to come?

Yes sir.

For me to become an hero

This isn't about you, stop being an attention whore. No one cares.

Yeah, I remember that feeling.

It'll be fun, and they don't worry about the packaging, it's just a brown box with a label. I think when I got hazel it came when I was at work and my parents tossed the box on my bed

Oh yeah, because you getting something to stick in your ass instead is valid attentionwhore material.

You'd think that in a country where the govt tracks your every call and text message that your parents would also open your mail especially if it's a large brown box.

nice dubs :3

It's a pretty good feeling. I wish my life was always this exciting.

A'ight, sweet.

Considering where we are, yeah I'd think it's pretty valid.

You act like your government doesn't do the exact same thing and does is publicly in the name of "safety"

Yeah, me too.

I think you'll enjoy it

Oh I most certainly will enjoy it.

opening other people's mail is a federal crime

That wasn't my implication.

How is that enforceable but gun control isn't?

hah! good question

It's not. You seem to think that all crime enforcement must be preemptive.

the reality is that only very little of it can be.

Gun control is an entirely separate issue from mail theft and fraud.

And right to privacy and the right to firearms are both, rights. And most people who commit mail fraud are looking for your personal information. SSID, credit card info, bank account info, routing numbers, investments, rent bills, anything they can use to get your identity.

The issue is not if it should be done or not, but whether it is enforceable.

If anti mail spying laws can be enforced, why can't (hypothetical) gun control laws be enforced?

Since I keep hearing shit like "gun control can never be enforced practically hurr hurr"

Because the mail-theft laws are also really fucking hard to enforce. Basically the only time that a person can ever get charged with something is if there is a long history of them stealing mail. It is a felony, but it's really hard to enforce.

They can only be enforced after the fact, like existing gun control.

There's no camera over my shoulder that monitors if I opened my roommates mail just like there's no camera over my shoulder that knows when I'm carrying a gun.

The idea behind gun control is that it's all preemptive and that having gun control means there will be no guns, or no crime relating to firearms. That is an ideological fallacy.

Just like with mail fraud, just because there are laws against it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

For someone who is as verbose and who pretends to be as smart as you are, you have a very poor grasp on politics and law, along with law enforcement.

Do you realize they are both enforced in the same way, and likely with the same effectiveness?

you create a law.
then when someone violates that law, and is known to have violated it the police and court system prosecute the offender.

it's not a magic self enforcing system, and neither is it preventative.

I think Alex just likes to hear himself talk whether he's right or wrong.

I think we should just use the honor system :3)(

I think so

did you even read the post you're replying to

Gun control can be made post-emptive.

Remove all guns from everywhere.

Then when someone acquires an illegal gun, they are v&.

How is drug enforcement done? Is it pre- or post-?

>Remove all guns from everywhere.
Imblying any government anywhere would disarm itself.

It's great how you reference drug enforcement like it is something that has actually been effective at all in the US. Good thing we don't suddenly have fuckloads of people ODing on heroin anymore

>Remove all guns from everywhere.
>Then when someone acquires an illegal gun, they are v&.
Try to take them. I dare you.

>How is drug enforcement done? Is it pre- or post-?
Mostly postemptive. Anything that could be considered preemptive is still following a trail from the end user, to the dealer, to the distributor to the manufacturer. Just because you make something illegal doesn't mean it goes away.

That's how almost all laws are.

I'm not, but it is being enforced, no?

And its effectiveness is more than zero.

From everywhere except the govt itself, then.

So everything is permitted, even what is prohibited.

Why bother spending so much money in congress making laws?

Do it. Be an hero.

>everywhere except the govt
Sounds like a great path to total tyranny.

No thanks.

That's not what I said, dipshit. Re-read the post.

the govt itself is already exempt to so many laws

it is already 99% tyranny, so why not go the extra 1%

I kinda wish y'all would try to be a little nicer with these discussions, I mean we're all friends here, right? No need for name-calling and such

I want to go put on my fursuit and drink beer on top of the mountain but I know better than to do that

Because congress shouldn't pass laws, nor should they make half as much as they do.

>So everything is permitted, even what is prohibited
You could say that but I think the point has gone over your head. If you understood how American law and the founding of our country and the basis of laws and liberty work, it might make sense to you.

But you don't because you're a kid who lives in Singapore. You of all people should know that bans don't work considering how authoritarian your own home is.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

Sorry. I've had a long day, and I have little tolerance for stupidity. I'll be nicer.

This picture makes me uncomfortable.

I wish I could get over it. I hate to ask but would you mind not posting it?

>I want to go put on my fursuit and drink beer on top of the mountain but I know better than to do that
I want to join you.

one might argue that only underageb&s take offense to name calling

Except bans do work here.

Why else don't we vape and chew gum?

The same 'free people' who are okay with being wageslaves and having their communications spied on?

Uh, sure? But now you've got me curious.

>This picture makes me uncomfortable

How come?

who are you

It was a commission that the person I really like had done for them and their SO

It's one of those weird things where I own the fursuit and love it but seeing it and their pictures makes me sick sometimes. I guess it's one of those nights

I'm the furry Cred Forums deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll hunt me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

... bruce?