Who would have shot the parents instead?

Who would have shot the parents instead?

But harambe looked like he had a gun

Nobody that has a functioning brain.

Tell me, have you ever made a mistake? Yes? Perhaps being grateful people helped you instead of being shot is the right course your brain should take.

the cunt who didnt install a glass barrier

Black lives matter

>black kid
>multiple parents
Is this a joke?

Fuck that monkey, and fuck those niggers, too

Harambe is fucking stupid. Who gives a shit, get over it.

this fucking meme needs to die already

What i want to know is how could they tell the difference between harambe and the mother? Flip a coin?

I don't understand how if you put a child in immediate danger like this that the CPS type organization doesn't get involved and take the child.

Clothing

Also how did harambe become a martyr for BLM? Isn't not being on par with gorillas what they are going for?

Harambe couldn't be very grateful though. And from an evolutionary and utilitarian perspective, he was more valuable than the kid. (Yes, I know, I'm a horrible person for saying the truth everybody knows deep down but is too ugly to say.)

They should have just gone to retrieve the kid, hoping that he would survive. If the kid lived, all the better, otherwise, shit happens; parents are responsible.

>fuck those niggers,
Just make that thread then
That's what you wanted to say
Racist faggot

Inb4 nigger detected
I'm white

>im white
still a dumb nigger

Wow
Such progressive
Much white knight

Guess Harambe would shoot the parents if he had a gun, but Gorilla State laws have a very tight regulation on gun control

Fuck. Good point. I still think it's a close call.

there are 7 billion humans and like few hundreds gorillas so its obvious you should shoot few humans to save 1 gorilla

split second decision..save the kid was right. can you imagine the shitstorm if they didn't? this is big just due to some nature fags spazzing out; imagine if the whole country was reacting in anger.

>implying niggers are human

>unzips penis

Split second decision: kill a most valuable representative of an endangered species and save yet another kid in an overcrowded world so that he can be raised by his braindamaged, shithead parents into yet another ornamental NPC.

Alternative decision was to not shoot and walk to retrieve the kid, and the chances of the kid surviving were very high anyways. But hey, 5% chance of a random kid dying because of his parents outweight it all?

incorrect, amigo. my point was that despite how your idea is better, to cover their asses and not have the ire of the entire country against them, they went for the lesser..save the kid, kill the gorilla to be safe while doing it, and piss off a very loud, but small group.

honestly i believe you're right, but your scenario would never be authorized.