What if dark energy is just matter that is not in phase with us due to the fact that c is infinite for it?

What if dark energy is just matter that is not in phase with us due to the fact that c is infinite for it?

Y tho ?

That's not how any of this works. Do your homework, because it's way cooler than you can currently imagine or anyone on here would take the time to explain to you.

>>Thinking I can read

Can you please rephrase that question in a more readable way?

Also, I'm assuming when you say "matter" you mean particles with mass. Energy is mass. For example, if you heat a cup of coffe it will weigh more than a cold cup of coffee.

Dark energy makes up more matter than anything else in the universe.

Just explain to me why c can't be infinite at the non observational level and we'll be set

That's a really complicated question, but I'll try to answer a little of it (typing on my phone. Please be patient)

I'm here for it. I'm convinced that c is moderated by כ, but let me here you out.

One of the main aruments is that photons, like all other things, are probability waves. This is why when we do something like the double slit experiment the waves turn into particles when observed. Our observation collapses it's wave form and its location is set.

In order or a photon to be a wave it must have a higher charge on one side than the other. If photons traveled at infinite speed, there would be no probability wave, which brings up two problems: 1: we would know the velocity and exact location off everything that makes up the particles, which according to the Copenhagen interpretation of hieisenbergs uncertainty principle this can not be done. 2: because there is no probability wave our entire universe would either be full of absolutely nothing, or be completely solid.

or E = Ǝ, c = כ, c = Ǝ, and E = כ .bump.

Whats if E doesnt equal mc squared?

>op is a photon phag

I was not suggesting that c is infinite locally, only phase shifted away from our own universe while occupying the same observable area. I see no problem of a holographic universe being one part solid one part nothing, but you are suggesting it's only possible for one or the other.

bumpah

What I'm trying to say is that light had an Infinite speed it would most likely not exist at all. I'm not going to even get into this holographic universe talk because you're assuming lots of other things that haBe nothing to do with the speed of light.

You aren't convincing me that things can't exist because we'd be absent probability. Especially since at one point in TIME(?), the universe was pseudo-solid. I'd prefer to talk about 'pataphysics honestly since this physics shit bores me based on all the inexplicable things I've seen.

I think what ges trying to say is that it is possible for particles to travel faster than c, but those particles are not photons. For all we know, dark matter could actualky be gravitons, which explains why their net force is so weak.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I was trying to help you answer a question that you could have answered yourself if you just did the research.

It is now apparent to me that you have no idea what you are talking about and would rather chat about pseudoscience. That's fine, but that's also the point where I leave the thread. Good luck finding the answers you seek.

I give two shits what it's made of since it's made of the same shit we are, my only point is that for it c should be infinite, which explains much of the trouble we are having observing it. Gravity slows us more than dark matter because of our later phase.

Thank you very much for your time and 'patience. Good luck.

double bump

Bump for interest.

You guys are ridiculous, claiming that things should be a certain way because it's been written. Non-theoretical physicists are clergymen.

What interests you about what I've said?

Final bump