What's it like to lick a girl's asshole?

What's it like to lick a girl's asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_anus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megacolon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

disgusting

Make a fist, smear a bit of poo on it and lick that.

its like chewing 5gum

Poopy

virgins detected

Yummy

Its like when you were a kid and used to lick play-doh. It's firm and weird tasting but for some reason you keep doing it even though your mother yells at you to stop.

It's just like kicking anything else unless they don't know how to practice the most basic of hygiene.. only you love it and it makes you horny as fuck and they sometimes think it's just weird but secretly enjoy it

Wow, this is probably the best analogy I've heard in my life.

It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't done it but it's a lot like licking a guys asshole.

It's sorta like licking an area where poop comes out.

its like asking really interesting questions and getting really intricate responses.

its like kissing jesus on the lips

Gay faggot

like licking a guy's asshole but without any balls to bury your nose in

you don't say

It is odd tasting, but good. I love it!

like licking a 9 volt battery

It's so good. One of my favorite things to do is force my tongue into their asshole. One of the best feelings.

Licking a girls asshole is the best thing in the world. well its my fetish anyway I love it makes me super horny!

It tastes like sweat honestly if it's clean

kek

Boog Thread?

Do this with your hand and lick the circle you make with your index finger. It's like that but 1000x better because it's a girls butthole.

Honestly you guys are the most pathetic shit ever, parroting the shit your mommy told you 10 years ago. "A poopy hole is full of doodoo Johnny! You must never touch it! It's bah bah!"

Good thing you homos will never experience the pure gold feeling of caressing a beautiful young girl's butthole with your tongue. It's such a heavenly feeling, I would call it 'invigorating'.

You wana know the rules of but eating?

1-Roll a blunt
2-Smoke that shit
3-Drink 8 Bud Light
4-Browse /B for quick excitment
5-Grab your cock
6-Get upstairs, get naked
7-Tell her that while shes watching netflix, you ar going to eat her anus
8-She will say hum hum
9-Eat that anus
10-Eat that pussy
11-Eat that anus
12-Fuck that pussy
13-Fuck that anus
14-Fuck that pussy
15-Fuck that anus
16-Eat that punus
17-Fuck that anssy
18-Come
19-See the numer 444 repeatedly
20-Repeat

If she's just cleaned then it's like licking your arm on the other side of your elbow.
Otherwise it's like that except tastes like shit.

OP, it's pure ambrosia.
Once you get over the memory of when she had the flu, you can really get in there real good.

If you're the type of guy that likes to fart into his hand and smell it, get her to fart directly into your mouth.

Hoo boy, that shit will rock your world.

I've never had the good fortune to get to eat a hot little minx asshole after she's been camping for two weeks but I'm betting it's like jenkum without the awesome euphoric mind orgasm that only jenkum provides

Anal expert here. It just tastes like normal skin, unless you've been going to town and their crack gets sweaty. Then it'll taste salty

depends on how horny you are, and how nice her ass is. Don't remember a taste, but I remember it was hot as fuck. Her asshole is cleaner than her mouth, keep that in mind virginfags. Unless you're in the moment, you have no idea how perverted you can get. Keeps sex interesting at least.

Depends on the skin color of the girl, the darker the stronger the taste

Good. They loooove it.

>it makes you horny as fuck
>it makes me super horny
The reason why you get horny and why guys love it is because the pheromone glands in a girls skin are most concentrated in the pussy and asshole area. It doesn't taste like anything, yet you get addicted to it, because you're basically licking off highly concentrated pheromones directly from the source, the very substance that is supposed to make you horny.

You are a fucking idiot. Have fun shit licker.

>Her asshole is cleaner than her mouth
This 100%.

An average human mouth carries more pathogens than an average dog mouth. It just takes a bit of water and soap and the asshole is miles cleaner.

Yes I am. Why? It's science bro.

Holy shit you are diluted.

I bet you got fingered by a bishop in church.

actually he's pretty concentrated

Still 500% better than literally licking a shithole you retard.

I like to out chocolate on her little poop maker.
But, I only use white chocolate because I hate niggers.

No I'm not you sperg. Dogs mouth flora is genetically designed to eat of the floor, from dirt and grass. It works as a natural anti-contaminant, while a human mouth flora is weak in comparison and full of pathogens and shit like candida albicans etc.

Diluted? With what?

I tend not to lick ass when my mother's around.

Measuring cleanliness in an imperial measurment of distance. Stay in school kids. Graduate. Eat the butt.

If you are fascinated with assholes then you are most definitely a gaywad

Implying your mother doesn't make you lick her ass.

Everything that has come out of her asshole has gone through her mouth so idk how that could be true

U eat da poopoo?

I want Christian Americans to leave.

Girls bleed out of their pussies, the fuck difference does it make if either hole is clean? Besides if you have a girl who clenches her asshole when she cums its so much hotter to feel that on your tongue

I only did it once, most girls don't see k to be into it.
Was going down on my then drunk fwb, she was on her back, an accidentally slipped my tongue in her asshole.
She didn't seem to notice, so I spread her more and just licked it all up and down, she seemed to like it.
It just tastes like pussy, but the again she was squeaky clean so maybe she expected it.

Actually the fact you don't like a certain part of a womans body make's you the "gaywad" you eternal faggot.

So you make a girl orgasm from your rimjobs? Are you god bro?

it literally tastes like shit

>5gum
wickedly underrated post

>Preferring ass instead of vagina

Stay closeted faggot

And that's the same reason why I don't lick a bitch when she is on her period. A girl bleeds once a month, she shits once, twice maybe three times a day. You are comparing apples and oranges to feed this fantasy that you are not eating shit.

You're eating shit boy.

YES

I want reddit to leave.

>anal expert
kek

Nah, I think I'll continue being a human being and fuck the pussy instead of acting like a retard and lick shitholes.

Seriously, there are plenty of actual retards that have sick fascinations with shit so it makes total sense that you would want to lick the shit dispenser.

Have fun with tonguing a turd cutter.

My friend licked a butthole once he thought it was the vagina

I never said I preferred it, reading is tough sometimes when your brain never fully formed isn't it? But I suppose this is what happens when your mother throws away the baby and nurtures the afterbirth.

Would you lick your own ass?

Ah so you are ether a nigger or Jew, that makes perfect sense. Both are avid shit-eaters.

You like to put jelly on a lady?

hopefully it tastes bland, anything else is a dirty ass

like tasting chocolate but you know it cant be true..am not kidding, seriously, it doesnt taste like shit, i didnt know if she shit recently either, just taste like chocolate, 80% cocoa

The idea that you would ever select to eat an asshole (which by the way has literally no different between a women or man) which has a sole purpose to excrete waste from the body over a vagina which is made for sex pretty much confirms that you are a closeted homosexual.

I bet your mom's tits ran out of milk when you were a baby, so daddy had to take over the feeding duties.

I'll come over to your place tonight and show you how real me fuck. Faggot.

>I have no come back for this, I literally eat shit and he's right
>Quick make some personal insult that's unrelated and edgy

Have fun guessing what she ate for dinner you shit eating faggot.

Maybe she ate four or five snickers before you came over.

w-well said user!

That's pretty gay dude, I'll pass. Try hitting up some of these other shit eating faggots I'm sure they'd love to rim you since genetically speaking it would be no different than rimming a women.

i only did it once, and luckily she had showered really recently so it didnt taste like anything. it was fun, but probably not worth the risk of tasting dookie unless you're sure she showered recently. also btw she won't look me in the eye anymore

>she won't look me in the eye anymore

Pretty hard to respect someone who licked your shit cutter.

>an asshole (which by the way has literally no different between a women or man
See? And this where you are objectively wrong.

A woman emits pheromones from her body and the glands producing them are most densely distributed in the armpits, feet, vagina and ass/anus region. The purpose of them is to give olfactory signals to men in which stage of ovulation she is in. There have been scientific tests proving that men get more aroused by the smell of a woman who is ovulating. The asshole of a woman is literally the pheromone epicentre beside her vagina.

Similarly women get attracted by mens scent. But not in the same way. Their noses can sense the particular chemistry of a mans immune system and chose a man whose chemistry is most different to hers, because it will benefit the offspring which inherits both genetic immune traits from the father and mother.

Anyway, you are a childish idiot and will never experience the glory of butt munching.

It feels weird. The first time I licked my GF's asshole I didn't feel anything on my tounge. But then it got a bit dry-like, and I knew I was actually doing it. It doesn't taste like shit. It doesn't smell. And it makes me hard as diamonds, I don't know why. She tells me it's fucking weird that I like doing that, but fuck it. I like her fucking asshole. I'm a perv. And I want to fuck her ass one of these days, but I'm too pussy to bring it up. She might think i'm disgusting or something.

Anyways, you should just try it out if you've got the chance. Licking asshole is weird, but in cases like mine, it turns your dick into a steel rod.

Dude, the play-doh comparison is spot-on. It does actually feel like that sort of texture on your tongue. The taste is way different, but the texture feels the same. Like a soft, dry thing.

Best way to relax her for anal. I've had 100% success with women that had no interest in anal. Some women are anal freaks and they had no idea.

By the way to further prove that you're a retard, look at this picture Do you see the many little bumps around her pussy and asshole? Yes, those are the pore glands which emit the stuff and make men want to lick pussy and asshole. But oh wait,... that would imply being a heterosexual male... my bad bro. Nothing against you bro.

What kind of assholes have you been licking? Normal assholes DO NOT taste like pussy.

honestly its not about the taste for me,

it was about the feeling of her ass on my face and the smell

If you can get her to jack your dick, suck it some, and say shit like "Like my shit hole" "Tongue fuck my ass" you'll cum like you never have before.
I'm generally dominant but I like her to make me her fart box licking bitch

very tasty if it is clean

>A woman emits pheromones from her body and the glands producing them are most densely distributed in the armpits, feet, vagina and ass/anus region. The purpose of them is to give olfactory signals to men in which stage of ovulation she is in. There have been scientific tests proving that men get more aroused by the smell of a woman who is ovulating. The asshole of a woman is literally the pheromone epicentre beside her vagina.
>Similarly women get attracted by mens scent. But not in the same way. Their noses can sense the particular chemistry of a mans immune system and chose a man whose chemistry is most different to hers, because it will benefit the offspring which inherits both genetic immune traits from the father and mother.
>Anyway, you are a childish idiot and will never experience the glory of butt munching.

Get the fuck out of here with your "bro" science that makes you feel better and face the facts shit licker.

There is no difference between the male and female anus, period. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_anus

The pheromones you are are proposing do not come from the anus, only the vagina.

Keep eating feces like a rhesus monkey. You both share the same intelligence.

I should add that scientist aren't really even sure if human pheromones are a thing. They know that scents are released but there is no concrete evidence that it actually does anything.

see

Did your daddy make you give him rimjobs after his shift at the factory and you're still mad about it? I can't think of any other reason to be this upset about eating ass.

I'm incapable of getting insulted from someone who chooses to devour feces.

I'm not mad about anything, I'm disgusted by you.

Just remember that attitude when you find out some 28 year old is slamming the shit out of your wife in your bed on the regular.

>Get the fuck out of here with your "bro" science
Not bro science, bro. Scientific facts. You need to tell Jesus to fuck off and start appreciating the asshole while you still can.

Shitty, really.

I wanna lick buttholes more than pussies. Butts are so yummy. Non-butt girls are boring.

He was probably abused as a child, which involved scat to some degree. That's why he is on crusade mode when it comes to butts.

tastes like shit?

Hahaha, kid, give it up. You lick shit regularly, there is nothing you can say that will rustle my jimmies.

How about you just remember your attitude when you lick your girls ass and you taste something funny. I promise you, it's shit.

My reminder is far more likely to occur than your reminder

It's just like licking a guy's asshole.

Nice sources. Rock on shit muncher.

Don't bother dude, I tried. This mutha fuckas are cool with it. Should skip the middle man and just meet up to rim each other.

nah she respects me she's just scared of my poopy tongue

Salty milk and coins between bags of sand

Pussy is kinda boring to me compared to buttholes for some reason. They're much more appealing to taste, smell, and fuck.

I guess it's because all these queefs are insecure so they try to be "super straight" by thinking anything done to a girl is acceptable. Fuckin cancerous

>Doesn't bother reading thread
>Posts anyway

How about researching it yourself? I'm not spoon-feeding you like your daddy fed your his cum. (and shit probably too since you're so obsessed with it)

>Pussy is kinda boring to me compared to buttholes for some reason

Totally not the gayest thing I've read in this thread.

Definitely not closeted.

So, what do you think is the Yankees' prospects for next year?

I love it. I've never experienced this shit taste that people are talking about. Also love kissing her after. I've also received which isn't too bad either.

Haha, you're hilarious dude. About the best kek I had on 4chni for a while. I can almost hear the veins pulsating on your forehead. Stay may bro.

Fuckin lol

Ya that's what I expected. I already proved my point with source. Eat shit and die.

I relish how that last sentence is something that might actually happen to you. Just shows how much of a degenerate you are. You talk about my parents, I'm sure yours are so proud. Your mother especially, think of all the times she told you to take something dirty out of your mouth. I'm sure she would have just given up if she knew as an "adult" you would lick a shit cutter willingly and with zeal.

It's enjoyable if she's clean of course. Gf and I usually shower and make sure our asses are super clean. Just pop a finger in for a sec with a soapy finger. As for the actual act, giving her pleasure is sexy in its own way. I just like hearing her make noises and watch her expressions, it's not as much about the asshole itself.

Getting your ass eaten is also really good just btw. Its a warm ticklish feeling. It's good in combination with hj/bj

The important thing is that your wiki lead me to this : en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megacolon

Megacolon

>Wow he has a point, I better make sure he knows that he is the one who's mad while posting that comment.

Uh ok user, just so you know that's not how reverse psychology works. You can say I'm mad but that doesn't make it true. I haven't written with cruise control on, no exclamation marks. I'm just having fun ridiculing shit eating monkeys anonymously.

Maybe I should start ending things differently so you can tell what emotion I have.

Eat shit and die :D

Because eating pussy or dick is so much more sanitary. Or even making out or finger sucking. I still dont really understand why you care so much about what other people do in their bedrooms. I'm not that guy btw just noticed how enraged you were and had to respond.

>I already proved my point with source
I didn't even open your wiki bullshit bro. I know what I'm talking about and I don't need to because I'm right. I've actually been studying this for a while because it interests me why people do these things, while YOU are just some weirdly obsessed prude amish son of a bitch who opened up the first best wikipedia article on the word 'anus' he could find.

>You talk about my parents, I'm sure yours are so proud.
Nah, probably not. But yours must have abused you in some way to turn into the bitter crusader you are today. Are you aware there really are people whose fetish it is to eat shit and stuff? Look up some scat bro. I'm sure it will give you a raging boner.

Lol, I love how if you insult people somehow you must be the one who is angry. I can assure you all I'm not angry, I just like easy targets.

Shit licking retards are about as easy as a target as you can pick. :D

Love eating my girlfriends ass. And she loves eating mine! I'm a lucky man, if you never had your butt licked GET ER DONE

>I didn't even open your wiki bullshit bro. I know what I'm talking about and I don't need to because I'm right. I've actually been studying this for a while because it interests me why people do these things, while YOU are just some weirdly obsessed prude amish son of a bitch who opened up the first best wikipedia article on the word 'anus' he could find.

Nice sources dingle berry picker. You haven't researched shit (literally) and you know it.

>Nah, probably not. But yours must have abused you in some way to turn into the bitter crusader you are today. Are you aware there really are people whose fetish it is to eat shit and stuff? Look up some scat bro. I'm sure it will give you a raging boner.

I mean isn't that the type of shit you'd be into shit licker?

How about you take a lick and tell me what she had for dinner Tardo?

it's like kissing the lips of an angel OP. I had a really kinky chinese gf some years ago and she let me lick her butt while she laid on her stomach and played games on her nintendo ds. she never explicitly said that she liked it, but she was more indifferent to it I guess. the best thing = sometimes she coughed and I could feel her asshole twitching with my tongue. majestic.

You're getting boring now. Please be more entertaining or I will leave.

Shut the heck up nerd

K, see ya shit gargler.

>this flaming faggot wouldn't even eat this ass

go suck some more cock queer

Nope, I'd fuck her right in the pussy. The rest of your comment literally makes no sense.