What would you do?

What would you do?

Post your worse and I'll post her set

noone?

Feed her and get some meat on her bones so I don't feel like a Catholic priest when I fuck her

how old is she?

I don't know her, just a set I found, but if I recall correctly she is 20-something

she does have a nice ass though

Keep posting lad

Yes, "20 something"

moar

what are you insinuating?

Oh nothing, proceed

Leave because she looks like the offspring of Mr. Bean and a can of beans.

what would you do to her?

I'd stab her in the vagoo with my pen0r over 9000 times

Pin her down & fuck her till she passes out.

Tell her to do her homework so she'll have all weekend free

that's it?

Slap her with my balls and cum on her feet.

After that l would convert her to Islam and father her noble Jihad warriors

getting somewhere.

guys do your worst, if she was yours for 24h and you could do anything with/to her, what would it be?

Cut her tits, shove in her abdominal cavity. Eat her shit.

Take her out to a nice dinner. Get her drunk, take her home, and put her to bed.

Tie her to a bed, use a foot long, for the full 24 hours - and video the whole thing. Post the best bits for Cred Forums to enjoy.

l would recite to her the Hadith all night long, including the Muwatta Imam Malik version. Then send her to the local Masjid for porper Islamic Halal education

Foot long dildo

Take her our to a dinner, take her back to my place, tie her up, tell her I'm a homo and make her watch me get banged by 2 dudes

Feed her...

because she's underaged and underaged girls need more food because they're growing children.

she looks tight AF, I'd prolly luber her up and try to stretch her as much as I could so she could fit a fist up her pussy, then I'd shove my arm up her and fiddle with her insides, she'd be my human puppet. By then her pussy would be so loose she could take anything

Ya, stick that hadith up her porper

that'd be some undertaking, stretching this pussy to fit a fist

cool, continue

That shit looks so tight I'd have a hard time not burst from just a few thrust. Fucking vice like pussy that one is

oh, I'd make it work, but first I'd fuck it till I couldn't cum anymore, because it would be a waste stretching a pussy tight like that without trying it first.

agreed, I don't even know how a low-mileage bitch like this ends up on the web

I'm not going to question it just be happy I found a good fap for the night

look at her body, she's not that good-looking, so she probably has low to none self-esteem. These chicks are easy grabs, any guy who gives her any attention can make her do anything really early on, she'd probably do anal on the first dates and be a great fucktoy, who would do anything you want her to.
I've had a similar fucktoy in the past and I made her do crazy shit and she'd do it without complain. Then I got bored and told her to take a hike.

glad you had fun with her. I'll keep posting

you may be on to something, wish I could find a fucktoy like this though

reported this is CP
proof: that is little girls underwear. reported

lel I feel for you if all you see women wearing are granny panties.

are you high? Those are tight panties

better most more to prove him wrong

post what you'd do to her and I'll post

ponos in da vagoo repeat until I blow.

weak sauce

much like my cum

Feed her, my dick.