Got three of this lil bastards here, anyone know how do I get rid of them? Anyone who has this guys as well?

Got three of this lil bastards here, anyone know how do I get rid of them? Anyone who has this guys as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

push on your tonsil and pop them out

also, why on earth would you want to get rid of them? you need to treasure those little bastards and treat them like your children

tonsil stone, just squeeze them out with your fingers.

q-tip

ur welcome

ended up getting my tonsils removed because of them

Chronic tonsilitis. What you see here is a form of pus.
You can try to remove that shit with the handle of a teaspoon. This prevents your mouth from smelling and tasting like ass for a day or two, but it will come back.

In the long run, you will need a tonsillectomy.

It is food rest in the mouth
You can squeeze

> You have Tonsilloliths
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

Seriously thinking about getting my tonsils removed because of them

one of my tonsils fills up with stones like every month but i excavate it more often with a pen (pushed in) usually a bunch of terrible liquid comes out with it too mixed with blood. sometimes they can hide deeper in your tonsil and you have to push on it a lot to get them to come out.

i hear gargling warm semen removes tonsil stones

Honestly op grab a q-tip and get the end you need to use wet and then push them out with that, don't use your fingers for sanitary reasons.

Gargling with salt water also helps with the pain if you have any.

Bro they're tonsil stones. It's not pus, it's calcium and dead white blood cells.

Had them once. Pushed them out with the handle of my toothbrush. Gurgling something carbonated seems to make the job easier.
You can prevent them from forming by drinking water after eating milk products, wheat or similar.

I've actually trained my tongue muscles to remove them. Ill hold breath, push tonsils forward, then fold tongue back to "pull" stones out with tongue.

It's like an every other day thing.

I've used toothpicks before I could use tongue. Just be careful with toothpick.

>I've used toothpicks before I could use tongue. Just be careful with toothpick.
Not worth the risk, use the back of your toothbrush.

Yes I have them occasionally. They are called tonsil stones. They smell like shit. Similar to your breath OP.

I hate these little basterds.They smell like the devils asshole

Fuck... I thought it was a pussy

>not pus
>dead white blood cells
pus = dead white blood cells

I use my tooth brush

squeeze out with your fingers or qtips

God, you are retarded

no fuggin idea, I get these too though. slightly annoying, but not as large or as often as I assume you do.

First Brush your teeth i see those yellow chompers on the side

OP, I've tried it. This works.

Put your finger in front of them in your mouth and push backwards and outwards. should pop em right out

Pop'em out and post pics fagit!

I use a plastic fork and break off all but one tip

Or is that how you get tonsil stones?

Thanks for 3mb high-res version of fork

4128x2322 for a fork
lol

Where are you from that a jpg is a problem? Are you a sand nigger?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

Fuck I'll never know about this.

You need a tonsillectomy, it is caused by a streptococcal bacterium or viral sometimes. You need antibiotics asap. It is contagious and may give you heart valves problems in the future.

I just took antibiotics for a few days when I had it. I thought it was tonsillitis for a while but it wasn't.

u r retarded user

Original op pic 29k. Fork is 3000k. It's just unnecessary. Some people have only a few gb a month on a cell data plan, for one thing.

I had those at one point, was tested for strep, came up negative. Doctor literally said it was herpes. I asked for an std test and she said some stupid shit. Anyways, they worked themselves out.

FUCK I HATE THESE. I get them all the time OP, had one fly out of my mouth during a job interview and land on the chicks knee, fucked over my chances of a dream job.

HOW TO GET RID OF THEM (if you have a shit strong gag reflex):

Get some tissues, lift your shoulder on the corresponding side that the tonsil stones are in. Press the absolute side of your neck/jaw area into your shoulder and knead it around. You might have to push it a bit but it should pop them out for you.

If it's not budging, blow your nose as hard as you can. Don't do those shitty weak wet blows that kids and women with colds do, I mean the proper "BRRRRRRRRRRT" truck driver ones that sound like a cartoon character blowing into a hanky. Immediately afterwards, press your neck/jaw into your shoulder and press hard, and it should pop right out. Not sure why this works, possibly some pressure thing or muscular thing.

Otherwise, if you have a weak gag reflex, you can press your tonsils with a knife and squeeze them out.

Good luck, and godspeed OP

This. The dentist will use a metal pick pocker thing to push and scrape the stuff out. That's all you gotta do. Use your fingers or something that you won't drop down your throat, like a spoon.

can i get a webm of this. this is hard to follow

Burn it with fire.

Chris is gay

Fucking hell I hate these goddamn things. I used to scrap at it with my fingers and tongue it for days but I recently found that if I use tweezers and a light on my phone I can go in there and properly use one edge of the tweezers to push and pop it out. Shit feels good man.

You have strep throat.
Go see your doctor for medication, otherwise keep warm, drink lots of water, and get ample rest.

Don't cut yourself.

You don't know shit, fuck off cunt

wet a q-tip and push them out like a pimple.

Tonsil stones. I get them pretty bad. I use a sterilised paperclip ( straighten it out) and sort of scrape them out

Next time I get one, I'm going to make a vid to put on youtube.

A better way for me to describe it. Tilt your head to whichever side the stones are on. Lift your shoulder, and then just kinda try and press your shoulder into your neck area under your jawbone/side of your neck. Press your shoulder to it and just kinda move it around a bit. The stone will eventually pop out.

along with that that user said about poping them use one of these