What is Cred Forums's stance on period sex?

What is Cred Forums's stance on period sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-get-pregnant-period/
babycenter.com/404_can-you-get-pregnant-during-your-period_1460117.bc?PageSpeed=noscript
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It smells. Bad.

Period = anal sex so I'm okay.

Did it once. Smells bad. Makes a mess. No thanks.

I used to not care when I was a teenager. But yea it does smell pretty bad. Always felt weird washing blood off my dick too

Blood makes things messy and interesting, lotsa fun

Sex during periods? No problem. My wife thinks she's the only person I fuck.

/sigh

I'm a terrible person that's dead inside. If I confessed the depths of my sins, you'd be appalled.

APPALLED I tell you.

OP here. The idea of the bloody mess kinda turns me on. I don't know how I'll feel about the smell though.

Got no problem with it, but putting a black shirt under her cunt and showering afterwards is a must

Real talk. What's the probability of a girl getting pregnant on her period?

Girlfriend has a 7-day period. fucked her on day 4. Came in her.

I have an irrational fear of her being pregnant now.

i can back this, period blood is a lot blacker than id like to remember

Same as every day you fucking normie.

Chill

Also, this. My gf makes me wear condoms because she's worried about getting pregnant. Could I convince her its safe while she's on her rag?

>If I confessed the depths of my sins, you'd be appalled
try me.

Well you are an enormous fucktard.

Shit user, I have the same illogical fear.

no problems with it. done it lots of times.

Well...Pick a number between 1 and 15.

It's alright

Smells really bad

Girls get more pleasure out of it since they're more sensitive

You'll find blood on your thighs and forearm and chest and your car

It gets fucking everywhere no matter how hard you try to be neat

NOPE!!!!!!

kinda messy, other than that pretty much the same. some girls are even hornier, lol.

fuck in the shower for a week.

my girls get the horniest when shes bleeding, its not fair cause we both hate period sex

Literally impossible. She won't ovulate for ~14 days after the first day of her period.

Did it once, towards the end.

Not a very pleasant experience. No thanks.

When my wife is going through bitch-week, I just stay at work longer. Stress kills libido. I also hear it leads to a shorter lifespan.

That's why I'm a workaholic

this is the kind of reasoning that gets you a baby or abortion, if you ok with any of those happening eventually then go for it.

She can still get pregnant. The odds are *slightly* lower but not enough that it'll be in your favor. Get Plan B if it's not too late.

You should listen to paradise by the dashboard light. You'll call it your jam.

Anal and blowjobs for a week

Not that guy, but does 12 win me anything?

It's fine. To me it feels like sex with too much lube. Little too slippery so harder to get off but still fine. If sex is 10/10, period sex is 7/10.

Bit of a wipeoff afterwards with a damp cloth and you're good to go.

Had another gf who refused to do period sex but would do anal instead. I would have preferred period sex over anal.

12 gets you the confession that I actually have three bodies that are still undiscovered just outside of Dresden.

NO, thats the average. Some women can release eggs during a period, or very soon afterwards while the semen is still in her tubes.

Chances that pre-cum would get a girl on her period pregnant?

NDB.

You may fertilize an egg, but there is no uterine lining for it to attach to.

0% or close to it.

I had one gf with really weird cycles. She was bipolar and on some drugs that messed her cycles up. Did not trust that so condom always.

But the last normal gf who liked period sex would always let me do no condom, no pull out on period sex days. It was my favorite time of the month.

But yeah I dunno if I'd say chances are literally 0 because that implies the body works on clockwork, which it doesn't.

You do know that a large battery of sperm is release in pre-ejaculate...Right?

Orgasms can relieve menstrual pain, the woman can't get pregnant and she's often extremely horny. If you can get over the "yucky" aspect it's basically the best possible time to have sex.

Source?

Oh my god no. Why do people believe this?? Look up any website and they will tell you that there's a possibility. Sperm live inside the vagina for up to five days, making the chances of conception possible after your period ends and your ovulation begins.
Seriously, people who believe that you can't get pregnant on your period shouldn't be having sex.

>on her period
again practically 0.
there is a small chance she is a freak of nature and ends up releasing an egg just in time for this, off schedule, but that's very rare

just before her period though, you'd best not even go there. wrap it up.

Blood during anal is the superior blood play.

It is by my design. I am your lord god, Cthulu.

very much depends on how much, how much semen is in it, and when she ovulates. But it has happened, so even if its a 1 in a million that 1 could be you. If you don't want kids, don't risk it.

My girl gets real horny on her period, we fuck at least once per cycle. The more blood the more lube I say.

But she is pale so it can look gross when it's over.

> Semen
> Sperm

When /b doesn't know the difference.

You're all fucking retarded.

The walls of the uterus have to thicken before they can accept an egg, and that process is NOT happening while the walls are literally being shed during their period.

It is literally impossible to get pregnant while actively bleeding.

"possibility" yes

there is a "possibility" you will get hit in the head by a meteor in the next 5 minutes. I wouldn't run into a bunker if I were you, though. Cause it's pretty goddamn unlikely.

Same thing with this. Yes, if she knows she's irregular or has been taking some drugs that can mess with her cycle then you're right.

Otherwise nope. It's not literally a 0% chance but you make it sound like it's 50/50.

source: lots of unprotected no-pull-out period sex.

unrefined sexuality

why the fuck would you use your own shirt?

>2016
>not using towels

Sex is great. Period.

implantation doesn't happen at the moment of conception. It takes about a week, so if the sperm hangs out in the Fallopian tube for 5 days, then meets the egg and travels down for implantation a week later that's still happening during the average ovulation time.

Similar story. Except didnt cum in her. Urinated right before sex.

Chances?

not my favorite, but beats nothing

wish my gf would just give me head...

found the virgin

Piss in her next time. It'll kill the sperm and wash out the blood.

ovulation happens on average between periods, but most women don't actually know what day they ovulate unless you use the fertility test strips. She might have a non standard ovulation date without having an irregular period.

>Boohoo I don't like getting blood all over everything including my dick

You're all a bunch of slack-jawed faggots

>It makes a big mess ooooooweeee

Are you Martha bloody Stewart? The lot of you?

>It is literally impossible to get pregnant while actively bleeding.

Sperm can survive up to 5 days, idjit.

no.

Not high. The idea is that is CAN happen, but the chances are low.

You're fine, but why are you busting in your girl if she isn't on birth control anyway?

This

Ok 6?
Only 3 ?

It's not likely, but it's not impossible.

e d g y

Not a fan.

boyfriend says he likes it because it makes his dick look like a murder weapon

>being this retarded

sperm dies within hours unless it survives the journey to the mucuous surrounding the cervix, which is not present during menses

stop with this fucking retarded "heard it from a friend" 4th grade shit

too sticky. like fucking with syrup as lube

It's gross but if my woman's having painful cramps I will fuck her so she has some relief

how is he an enormous fucktard

hes not fucking wrong

Once ate out a menstruating pussy and loved it. Huge turn on for me

americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-get-pregnant-period/
babycenter.com/404_can-you-get-pregnant-during-your-period_1460117.bc?PageSpeed=noscript

Is it weird the only thing I noticed was that that guy is stating at a show like it's gonna speak?

>wife really horny on period
>me really horny all the time
>pound that red
>fall asleep right after
>wake up needing to piss
>dick feels like it's glued inside me
>pull shit apart
>peel dick away from body
>piss like i'm hooked to spray hose
>pull back dick skin
>CLOTS
>peel them off, wipe down dick with wet TP
>grab dick, squeeze and aim carefully
>peeing blood now
>FFS

hahah ahhaa someone missed sex ed

sperm can last up to 7 days

It's fucking nasty unless you have some kind of vampire fetish. I did it 20 some odd years ago when I was desperate for any pussy I could get, but I'd never do it now..

Got drunk once with Ex Gf. Forgot she was having her period. Fucked like crazy. Blood all over my dick and sheets. She enjoyed it, says she's super horny when she's on her period.

Starts to smell.

Days go on. Our room smells bad. She's smells horrible.

She Showers, still smells like a dying fish.

Says her stomach and vagina hurt.

After 2 weeks she goes to the gynecologist. Turns out when we fucked when she was on her period she didn't remove her tampon.

Once again we were drunk as fuck

The smell and pain was from her 2 week old tampon that was stuck really far and deep inside her vag. The gyno pulled it out and almost puked.

All in all period sex id almost as fun as eating ass.

Just fucking have a shower after, you fat fucking mess

I have a ritual. 3 is that I used to pimp my sister out.

No absolutely disgusting maymay? Disapoint.

I tolerate it

You guys seem like real fucking winners.

wonder she didn't die from an infected pussy

It's really hot temperature wise. Your dick gets bright red stripes that clean off decently well with wet wipes. It's kind of a chore but you man up and do it.
Ask away if I missed something.
Sucks for you

www.reddit.com/r/ttotm

You're welcome.

Definitely some people that should be procreating.

you're disgusting.

Virgin detected.
[spoiler] makes clean up a breeze

you.... know the least of anyone in this thread.

Precum is designed to flush out any urine remnents to make it more hospitable to the sperm. Only a slight bit leaks out into pre ejaculate

t. user who's never even had sex

That's a great way to go septic and die.
Like, you dodged a long hospital stay and possible death.

> all these 15 yo
Admit it, how many of you are underage?
We're anonymous here, don't lie.

If you do it in the shower, then it should be fine. The water washes it off as soon as you pull out, and there isn't really a smell. Also, its safe to cum in the girl if she's on the rag, so.

Can confirm that this is bullshit.

Just send her a link to a website that confirms your shit. That's what I did.

Found the samefag

My missus gets too sore with the cramps and allergic to contraception. Fml

Period sex is the best kinda sex, it's like goin down a red slip n slide
>the wetter the better baby