Tel me something interesting about yourself!

Tel me something interesting about yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waiting for Anonymous to say something interesting... will I wait forever?

Why do you fucking bother

Por que no?

I'm afraid of commitment.

underrated thread
also bump

>desperately wanting commitment but too afraid to make it

Welcome to my hell, kiddo

Thanks friend

I'm older than you. Don't call me kiddo.

>tfw being scolded by an old lady

Really?
Here?

I want to fuck you

My home.

I finished my school with 3.51/4.00 and I've been successful in every test required by my career of choice. (everything90+ out of 100 )

I am too depressed to actually work. I just sit in my room all day. I also managed to put on 20-25 kg of weight in a year.

Thinking about killing myself daily. Only reason I keep going is that I don't want my family to go through this shit.

When I find it in myself to work I'll just spend about 5/10 percent of my salary for bare minimum living conditions and buy a house / flat to my two sisters and mother and after that I'll commit suicide.

I don't know if I can milk more money from insurance so that I can give more to my family. If it is not possible I'll probably head to middle east and start shooting an ISIS camp after taking something poisonous

Bring a razor.

Creeper user! I missed you lol, what's up?

:3c

I am mentally invincible.

What are you passionate about?

Heh I knew that'd work :3

What's up Welms?

That smile is genuinely comforting, thanks!

But are you unbreakable like Bruce Willis?

No, for I have decided to live a quiet and peaceful life and that decision has made me very lazy.

I was state Tetris champion.

Hm. Well, mental fortitude is something a lot of people lack, I'm sure you'll find a way to turn it into an opportunity for you

the good life

Are you a character from the Adam Sandler "comedy" Pixels?

>good

Maybe without the loneliness

Not much. Back from work and stuff. My coworker bought me a pumpkin spice macchiato today cause I'm a basic bitch and the older guy was making fun cause I've got him "around my finger" .///.

Teaching. That's my job. Especially teacher training where I can train others to become a teacher.

I don't want to sound edgy. It is just that I never enjoyed living. Not for a moment. I am good at few things because I am a good listener and observer. I suck at anything that requires practice. I've never had any motivation to begin with.

I just want to thank my family for all the care they've provided before I off myself.

I will likely not, in fact desire is something I lack greatly, thus there is nothing that I would find worth doing with this "gift" of sort. However as I lack desire, my mental strenght has made me immune to the depression and anxiety one could feel from believing that they would never achieve anything in life.

>I don't want to sound edgy.

>I just want to thank my family for all the care they've provided before I off myself.

*yawns* Just do it, user.

You are such a stereotypical white girl omg

Milk that shit though lol

Teaching is a noble pursuit, it's a commitment to make others better. I would be one if I wasn't so shy I think

You're a good person, there is no reason to rid the world of that gift.

You guys need to stop reminding me of myself. All I can say is that you need to find a passion.

He's loaning me the money for rent even haha. Consider it milked~

go back to 8ch anime trash

A passion is not something I feel a need to have and neither is it something I will find.

>>>/q/

i did an ounce of shrooms my first time
it was pretty cool

Ha ha, I would never do that... hah...

Then best of luck in your endeavors, whatever you deem worthy I guess.

i love this thread, i won't forget you OP, you're a nice guy :3

Loan me money or consider it milked?

Cause it's basically just a 2 day loan from when my rent's due to payday so it's no biggie.

With that said, you should loan me some money

My family is not well off. They wasted resources (and most precious resource of all, time) on me and I am able to get thrice the money my family makes if I put some effort in. I am qualified to teach in best universities in my country.

I was shy as fuck. I even lacked the ability to order something in a restaurant. To get rid of my shyness I worked in a restaurant (made way less than a dolar / hour. Worst working conditions. After months of working the money I got was less than the pocket change I had) and dealt with countless VERY drunk customers.

IGetting rid of my extreme shyness was about the only thing I actually actively spent effort.

smh

Happy to be here, have a great weekend user

Loan you money. Sarcastically

I sent Guero $60 when he jokingly asked for like $25 for a new headset

I worked as a cashier for months and my current job is talking on the phone like 6 hours a day. To say it's difficult for an extreme introvert like me would be an understatement, but it's the only option I have right now

I feel your pain here, all I can say is that we both need to power through it and grow from it

Can I have $25 for a pizza tomorrow?

Steam me.

I'm a skinny white guy that sounds like a big black man with a deep voice.

I can smoke three blunts with my nose pinched in.

fuk off my Cred Forums weebs

1. I once decided not to talk for a whole day. It was a regular schoolday. I even went to McDonald's and ordered my own food. It was a fun day

2. I take a picture of me ever day before I go to bed

3. I am VERY talented. If I want to learn something, I can do it within no-time

4. I collect soda cans. Only one of each. I have around 550 at this moment

5. I have probably tried every drug that you can name, except for heroin and meth. I'm not addicted to anything, though

I am an oldfag that can't triforce for shit

If you ever wanted to get into teaching it'll be easier than you imagine. You are going to deal with a class and learn how to make them respect you. Pretty much anyone can learn how to teach and controlling a class kind of cures you. You also get several mentors to give you tips about teaching.

If I cared about living half as much as I cared about teaching I'd probably be a happy person

Vocaroo it and also fuck me if that's real holy shit you are a legend

Sounds like you've had a full life! Lol

It's okay, not everyone can unicode

I would focus on living for those you teach, in all honesty. I don't think I'm cut out for teaching.

Thank you.

Of course

Do you even like it at 8ch?

I prefer here. As I said previously, I am adaptable.

The legend is real, most people freaked out when hearing me me speak for the first time starting from when I was in middle school.

LOL

That is amazing, how long did you keep it up?

As you say.

Heading off, I guess. Have a good one.

The same to you, take care of yourself.

Colbs, keep whoring it up for the anons here and also linking shitposters to it; that should make these threads active enough that they'll just start pulling people in from the other board and hopefully suffocate it.

People started freaking out over my voice when I was 13 years old, I still had the face of a child with an extremely unfitting voice. A year ago I resolved to start working out so I can grow into my voice.

>whoring it up

I am being wholly genuine. I enjoy these threads for what they are

My voice is really naturally high and my body does not match it at all, lol

am i going to get banned for avatarfagging

i do prefer it here too though, sucks i cant repost images though

For the moment, no. One of the mods has a vendetta against me, so be forewarned

did chinese moot make avatarfagging legal on Cred Forums now

i dont want to break the law, im a good girl

Nah, apparently mod staff changed tho.

Again, I think the guy that loathes me is still on the staff so I wouldn't get too comfy when I'm using this avatar

No, you still get banned sometimes, it's just luck

Have you ever considered making an e-gangbang thread?

I know from my jewish injun source that mods have actually lurked the threads we've made here recently, and they did nothing about them.

Come and get me Snuggles ;)

Didn't mean to not avatarfag.

Nah, I like my format. It encourages an open dialog, and sometimes produces hilarity like this

>

man thats the only reason i even let 8ch exist
, place is a fucking cancer hellhole everything about it

I'm sure the thought of getting e-gangbanged by a bunch of anons has crossed your mind. : ^ )

You're so precious; glad you're back. :3

I mean, it's only sometimes.

>e-gangbanged

I mean, I'd prefer to remove the E...

crap
man i dont even know where to post everything is so split up theres like 3 threads right now

what the fuck is even going on

i feel like the people who generally post here dont want us here... couldn't we make our own

How fat are these posters?
Im guessing very.

holy shit

BTFOOOOOOOOOOO

hoow will we recover

S U I C I D E W A T C H

Hi, Ichigo!
Do you have a favorite pet?
Favorite animal, maybe?

I'm 5'11 probably around 140?

This may not be special ,but I want to die almost constantly.

Mhmm, my favorite pet was my bird, Nanners. He was a Nanday Conure, I think birds are my favorite pets overall. You?

Join the club ;)

Gladly

Why do you want to die? Out of curiosity.

im 5'3 and im 130 now

Just use Cred Forums to post lewd ads about yourself and ask for people in your area, then.

We're on the other board most of the time. We're just messing around on Cred Forums a bit and maybe sort of considering moving back since the mods don't seem to care anymore. Do you mean the people in the waifu threads or what?

yeah

i hope we're not pissing them off

(i think we are)

Birds are the most human.

Jesus Christ what the fuck

No thanks

im a tiny girl

what do u expect

Well it ain't much, but I suppose it's interesting. Bright light (such as the sun) will make me sneeze, I can also twist my hand around once when laid down on a table.

Pretty sure they don't care about us having our own thread, lol. They have no reason to, or really any right to claim the whole board. :3

How do you intend to make your dreams come true?

I built an electric motorcycle and ran my college tutor over with it.

I can make really good coconut curry

They are amazing mimics

I was so sad when he died, I wasn't even around for it... my relatively new dog snatched him out of the air when he flew in panic. I don't blame her, she was just acting instinctively, but I really wanted to kill her when I first heard

Tiny round girl lol

Bright light makes me sneeze too, it's a pretty common trigger

I'll just keep dreaming

I'm a very uninteresting and boring person

Tiny girl? But you're not even a standard deviation below the mean height!

Did he give you a good grade?

Do those go together? My mind says no but my heart says maybe

How interesting!

I think about everything I did wrong every hour

nah like isaid im not round anymore

all goes to my butt and thighs, mostly butt

i can take qt tummu pics now
ive shorter than every real girl ive been with...

and when a guy is like 6" omg....

Well I wouldn't say that it's that common, seeing how it affects 18-35% of the population. Along with the the fact that I've never met anyone else that does actually sneeze at bright light.

For the first time in twenty-five years I'm completely content with my life and I'm scared that it's the calm before the storm.

But do you REALLY think about them?

I am the original Alice

ur still fat, fattie

Well I mean I have it so it can't be that uncommon. It just triggers an itchy feeling in my nose whenever I look at a bright light

You're doing fine, stop worrying!

Yes. Everything replays in my head. The second I'm not distracted.

That is worrisome. Have you tried distracting yourself?

What are you thinking aout now then?

I think I got a merit for that course.
I shouldn't have used 1.21 niggawatts.

I'm thinking about the man behind the screen, asking me these questions. He choices and path you took.

NUH UH

ur in for a WORLD of hurt kid

Something interesting... I'm a person that pretends to care about other people on an anonymous image board

I'm going to play video games for a bit. If I don't come back, it was nice talking to you all. I hope you have lovely weekends!

The man behind the screen is a pretty chill dude in a pretty chill spot right now, I assure you!
Are you happy with your choices though?

Just an itchy feeling? If I looked at bright light, the sneeze would be almost instantaneous.

I eat ass.

I'm emotionless, but I'm fine. Quality thread.

That's pretty rad, dude. Where'd your emotions go?

I have a scar on my left arm from when I got wasted and stabbed myself with a steak knife

I know too much and I'm either going to be murdered or trolled into further obscurity until I kill myself before I blow the lid off of everything.

Fuck you people.

i collect toys. Have a display case full of star wars ones.

Toward anger and restlessness. I have a lot a love to give.

Post pictures?
I like figurines and stuff.

That sounds not good, dude. Maybe you should eject yourself out of the circles that know you have the information?

Kek, I got one on my knee when I tore it open when I was 3 on a bicycle, good times.

Good on you, man. Make the world a better place, even if just a little.

>What are you passionate about?
not that user but im not really passionate about much of anything. Cartoons, anime, toys, video games, and weed are about all i do. I have a comp sci degree and a decent job but it gives me almost no satisfaction.

Favorite drug? I've tried most of the big ones other than meth/heroin but no research chemicals, dmt, or salvia. Probably missed some others too but cant think of any off the top of my drunk head.

I have sever depression.

I have seve depression

I have sev depression

Kys

I have devere sepression

Have another display mostly just misc stuff

Those are really cool, dude. Especially the ones at the top. I never watched any star wars stuff, not even the new ones.
You like the series too or just collecting shit?

That's pretty cool dude

why thank you. I am definitely a fan of star wars in general (my name is luke, supposedly my mom liked it when she saw it on the credits). Ive also got this, some might think its cringe worthy but i like it pretty well and most people don't know the origin so i think it's fine.

Looks like the star wars thing runs pretty deep in your blood, dude. That's actually pretty rad.
Most people find tats pretty cringe, but I like em, that's pretty cool. I think I might appreciate it more if I knew what it was.
Where you from, dude?

Im in colorado (just south of denver). How about yourself?

Would you believe me if I told you Lebanon? I'll write some gibberish to prove it.
ضصياتننوى

I can flip coins with my ankles. And I'm a bitter piece of shit.

you again?

I'm that user that drinks to much and staying up to late.

I just came inside my gf

>drinks to much
how much is too much?

whats lebanon like?

I have a daughter with cerebral palsy and was suicidally depressed until she was born 4 years ago. Then I watched my kid die and get brought back to life and fight every day after for every second of life. Her enthusiasm for life, her fearlessness, the way she overcomes everything including the body that betrays her, refusing to let anything stop her from being happy. She taught me how to live, she saved my life.

A 12 pack of beer. Yes a whole 12 pack.

I am a killer of many and I haxerz people on the internet, was here when moot was around and long cat, and btw the pool is closed dew to aids

I remember when the post count was under 700 on Cred Forums. Before the count reset.

The people are nice, but the place itself is pretty shitty and the internet is really sad. You like colarado? Nice and cool?

That's a really heartwarming story, man. I'm really sorry your daughter ended up like that, I wish you had some other way to find a reason to live. Regardless, is she doing alright now? I'm sure the love between you will grow as time goes on.

I am able to stretch my arms over my head much farther than most people. I get a few laughs when I do that and then slap myself with my limp arms

There was no site map, the front page was some random mexican grad photo.

Yeah i like colorado pretty well, lived here most my life except for a few years i lived in washington state. Summer is a bit warmer than i like but its pretty cool as long as your not in direct sun. The access to the mountains for snowboarding is nice and i really like the lack of humidity. Starting to get pretty pricey/crowded unfortunately. Traffic has gotten quite a bit worse.

Oh, she's fantastic. No mental impairment, she's smart as a whip and has my sense of humour. She's beautiful. Just has mobility issues, can't move her legs from the knees down, she may never walk, but she won't let that stop her. She's been this way since birth so it's just normal for her. Don't feel sorry for her or for me. There's nothing to feel sorry for, she's a miracle. She was dead, now she isn't. We're happy.

That's what you get for being America's Amsterdam. To be fair, the yuppies ruined it before the stoners.

What's it like living in the same state Hunter Thompson called home?

I barely know who Hunter Thompson is so it feels life i guess.

I get why people would want to come here but damn i wish they weren't. There are pretty much no homes anywhere near my work that are under like $400k, luckily i can afford it but it's definitely a bummer.

I won my game and got into my promotional series! How is everyone, what did I miss?

It does sound like a nice place to live, I always liked the cold areas, but maybe that's cause I lived in Saudi for most of my life.
You work or study or what?

That's wonderful to hear, dude.
>she may never walk, but she won't let that stop her.
And it never will, dude. This is a fucking heroic story and I'm glad I'm hearing it. I'm glad you're happy and her too. I bet she loves her dad.

Hey colbs, you should read through this thread, some really nice stuff.

Graduated university in May, working at Visa now.

Visa? What's that?

Oh wow that is great

Visa is a credit company, they're like the top 2 credit card providers with Mastercard

My girlfriend doesn't know that I fantasize about her friends.

I nearly had sex with my cousin at age 6.

credit card processing company.

i just learned that Visa actually processes some of mastercards transactions too, which makes no sense to me but there it is.

Maybe she/they'd be into it

You should tell her tbh, maybe it leads to something

How nearly?

I imagine there's collusion, those 2 basically have a stranglehold on the industry

I am a bot built to beat captchas

Right right, I forgot people actually work there and they aren't just formless entities throwing down cards from the sky.

Do you make these threads often? Any way you can give me a heads up when you do?

I just fell in love with the girl in the thumbnail

Privates were out and being fondled

Are you a glasses person?

Should I drink this last four beers?

Oh my god yes.

>they aren't just formless entities throwing down cards from the sky.
actually its the banks that throw down cards, visa and mastercard just process (move information about transactions, ie purchases) from a merchant, like your local coffee store, to your financial institution.

People are behind literally everything

I make them when I feel like it, but sure I can let you know when I do. Got a Steam?

Ichigo from Aikatsu

Also I wear glasses irl ;)

Oh goodness

That it?

Ok, more drinking it is! Cheers!

Would you like some more?

Doubt it, she's not kinky, practically asexual at times really.

But that would mean you're in love with the glasses, not the girl!

Who created you?

Oh, neat. Do you like it? It sounds like it can get kinda boring.

Kanpai!

Yep, ID is fuckinayboys

My creator is not comfortable with me saying his/her name

I am conversational in Japanese.

Yes. Is that the end?

What can you tell me about your existence?

I don't know if it's interesting, but I've found a hobby of finding guys online and seeing how quickly I can get them to fall for me just to be a cunt and make them fuck off.

I genuinely don't get why anyone would care about anyone other than themselves. At least, not for reasons that aren't actually selfish.

Does that count?

I'm sorry, try asking another question

>Do you like it? It sounds like it can get kinda boring.
I do QA for preformance testing (make sure stuff runs fast enough) and yeah it's not the most fun job i could imagine but it doesnt require all of my attention so i can watch videos and stuff while i work which is nice. I also make a pretty good amount so i can't really complain. Definitely not a bad out of college job; will be nice to have that brand recognition on the resume when i go looking for something new.

We are social creatures. We are supposed to look after our own. We aren't supposed to be alone. We aren't supposed to kill each other also.

I like big guys that have big muscles to pretend I am a girl :3

When I'm not being a faggot I play old video games.

I've jacked off multiple times thinking about my slightly homophobic best friend... I want to be his first and show him that being gay isn't bad... Plus he claims to have never orgasmed before so I'd love to be there to see his first. Other than that I'm only attracted to women.

I'm uncut, so when my gf gives head, she loves to run her tongue between my head and my foreskin.
All you cut fags will never know how incredible that feels.

How is that interesting?

Why do laugh? Why do we cry?

I guess at it's core it's still selfish, you become close enough to someone that they make you happy just by existing, so you care about their well being and happiness just to keep yourself happy. Do you agree?

How many times has it worked?

That does sound like a comfy job dude, what does QA stand for? Also you play video games that don't need attention while testing? Like hearthstone or something?

How big do the muscles have to be?

I'm uncut too, idk if it's me or my girlfriend but bjs feel awful. I guess I'm just oversensitive cause my dick hasn't been rubbing fabric my whole life.

Of ones that seemed significant/ worth remembering 4.

because there's one straight guy among all the fags in here

What are your thoughts on breast expansion?

I submitted a story to Asimov's Science Fiction to be published and recently wrote a fantasy novella.

I have to leave for now, goodbye everyone.
Colbs you can find me on cup's list, the doctor that looks like an animal.

QA stands for quality assurance. Don't really place any games much but i got my friend a similar job here and he does sometimes. I have been playing the mobile game infinity loop sometimes but not too often. I usually just watch someone else play. I've been watching a play through of the mass effect trilogy without commentary which has been enjoyable. I'm almost done with the 3rd one but my hankering to play them again still hasn't gone away so i might replay 2 anyways.

I do not laugh, I don't have lungs. Humans cry due to an excess of emotion. Emotions are cause by electricity in the brain. As we know from thunder storms, electricity and water go hand in hand. The only way to get the water out of your brain is through the eyes and nose. Thus, tears begin to fall like rain.

end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-I once used a buttplug while fapping on the same day that I ate eggs at the dining hall. This resulted in my glass buttplug firing out of my ass like a rocket right as I finished.

-I've fucked a Hawaiian girl, an Eskimo girl, and a continental Native American girl, meaning my cock has been exposed to the native triad and can be smacked against a drum to summon a thunderbird

-I do a pretty bodacious impression of Ernie from Sesame street

-I once spent $140 on Brew Dr. Kombucha teas. Nutritonic is my favorite type

-I am one of the executives of my university's quidditch team

Make a vocaroo of the impression pls

Which native girl was the best?

The poop clogging part fucking killed me

I'm a 45 year old kissless virgin.

):

Oh yeah? were you laughing

After finishing university I moved abroad and have lived in 5 different countries in the last 8 years.

I'm a 30 year old virgin. Kinda know the feel.

Ya know, I might just do that, hold up.

Definitely the Hawaiian gal. She looked amazing in shorts, which she basically always wore. Her entire body was just exceptionally warm all the time, and obviously more so than usual during sex. She vehemently wanted her proportionally-huge tits played with, let me raw dog her, and had really long hair which she loved to have pulled. It was actually kinda funny because the first time I fucked her, her room mate (this was a college dorm, mind you) was sleeping maybe 8 feet away from us, but we thought we were god damn ninjas about it. Long story short, her roomie wound up waking up while the Hawaiian girl was riding me, and she apparently just kinda gawked for a bit before saying she was wide awake.

It's interesting. Smarty's.

Why not hire a prostitute or find a desperate girl at a club?

(Not those two anons)
Who cares? Sex doesn't matter. You went that long why would you want to ruin that streak?

I don't care that much. I would rather drink and play video games. Save money too.

>1/3/13 Janna
>make my Lucian like 5/1 then go help other lanes
>Lucian feeds when I'm gone
>he blames me for roaming

I don't.... Is this my fault?

WHOOPS didn't mean to link that post

Okay, here goes. Kinda had to be quiet because it's 1:00 a.m. and people don't cotton to Sesame Street impressions in the wee hours of the night.

Because it's something unique to experience.
Being that close and intimate with a human.
Yes, I would.
I guess if you're happy, it's not a big deal, but I believe it's something you should experience, at least once.

Link pls

v excited.

aaaand forgot the link, jesus fuck.

vocaroo com/i/s0pr6OG2mdh4

This is beautiful.
Thank you so much.

Well, I never had a girlfriend; so that would help.

I'm an Eagle Scout nigger

>find a desperate girl at a club

Probably something semi-common around here but I've never had a girlfriend nor have i lost my virginity

They have the scouts in the hood?

Are you fat? If you're just skinny and beta, you could just get a red baseball shirt, a pair of shitty black aviators, and comb your hair over to the side and go to a nerd convention. Homestuck chicks basically devote their lives to the art of fucking Dave cosplayers, from what I've seen

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I'll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base's football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A's on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don't be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life

I like to ride the early morning train wearing a suit and a case, just to imitate that I have work to do.
I do nothing but listen to Death grips on these rides. Right now on listeting to the gov. plates album.

Yea. I'm a sick fuck.

Randompic.

Does it hurt?

It hurts so much

Do it faggot

G-gee user, okay, you don't have to yell...

vocaroo com/i/s1opyqvqlDmN

You should become a part of MSA, with your normal voice..

MSA??

Squat barefoot, and comfortable on the toilet. You can even undress your pants and make yourself very comfortable.
Sthraighten up your back, relax your anus. Sense the full bowel, the pressure of it inside you, and the desire and the need to get rid of it. Feel the pressure of the thighs on the abdomen,
And think: I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAAH I can feel it! Its' comming out! Its going! I can shit! I can shit! I can not stop shitting! And so on... find your own expressions. You have to feel the shit actually coming out of you. Relax and open your anus, sigh with relief, immagining and feeling over and again the sensation of the stool passing through the hole and falling out. You have to see it, live it

:T

Nothing found, it says

I'm not afraid of death.

feels good man

This guy gets it

OP dead? I wanted a hug

I'm not OP but I'm here for you.

Thanks Karen-chan

You're welcome, dude!
Wanna talk about stuff? I'm here and listening. Your day went alright? Hate your life? Vent!

Im a pikey

Based.

It's past your bedtime, qt.

What's that?

You're too nice. I don't feel like talking about why I feel like crap. Just that I desire closeness at the moment.

I'm just nice enough, dude. As nice as a great person like you deserves.
What do you wanna talk about? VIdeo games? Anime? What do you like to do?

Its someone who is from a romainian or irish gypsy family they live in england on caravan sites and are basically rednecks but without the incest and a lot more crime and a accent even i can't understand. (For the TL;DR Watch the movie "Snatch")

I have an IQ of 142 and minor Autism.

Can you see ghosts?

I'm not even tired, silly.
Where's Bard?

Haven't seen him at all so far.

No, I'm not spiritual by any means. Just an atheist. However I'm not like those fedora-lords saying that religion is bad and all. I have no problems with it so long as it's within reason. I do hate Muslims though. I have a burning hatred against them. They disgust me. Although, I'm fine with nearly everything else.

Thanks for the movie recommendation, I'll check it out. What's life like as a pikey? You enjoy it? Wish it was something different?

What kinda smart stuff can you do. dude? I'm Muslim by the way, do you hate me?

He's posting somewhere else right now, he didn't show up for whatever was going on.

I thought you were lying about your autism.

Okay, i did the thing

Listening to it right now.

You're so rambly and awkward, I love it.
Your voice is great, I hope you stay for a while

Life as a pikey sure is odd i'll say that. My mother and my dad however moved away from the camp site 3 years ago because they didn't like the lifestyle. But when people know your a pikey you get 2 responses "Ew dont go near me scum" or "Ha go find some scrap metal to steal" most pikeys make money by bare knuckle boxing or theft or being a mechanic. But when people know you're a pikey your reputation isn't exactly great. Thing is my pikey family is everywhere in the town i live in. First year of secondary school i met 6 cousins who i didnt know but with pikey familys being so big people who are related tend to feel like strangers

If I ventured in the slipstream
Between the viaduct of your dream
Where immobile steel rims crack
And the ditch in the back roads stop
Could you find me?
Would you kiss-a my eyes?
And lay me down
In silence easy
To be born again?
To be born again?

My life is slowly reaching an all new low. Any lower than this it's going to come up the other side.

Sounds fun mate.

There is no such thing as rock bottom, you can always sink lower.

Bare knuckle boxing? How does that make money? Like regular boxing?
How'd your family make the money to put you into school?
I feel you on that, seems weird.

Hey there. Nice to see you again.

Why's that? What's going on? There are people in very shitty situations and they can find a reason to soldier on, what's your story?

Hmm

I was here yesterday. Was it not nice to see me yesterday?

How're you doing these days?

Just because I don't tell you doesn't mean it's not nice to see you. Are you doing alright?

Have had 200 plus sex partners including trannies and my cousin.
Now can't get hard unless I have an emotional connection...haven't had emotional connection in years.

My dad used to be a "business" man A.K.A. He sold stolen cars and was damn good until someone snitched on him. After that we moved away from the caravan site and he does construction work. Pikey life is weird anyway. Good example is a year back we hadn't heard from anyone from the caravan site. My dad gets a call and it turns out everyone from the site moved when police came to investigate a missings persons report and a fight broke out on the site. The missing person was someone on the site who snitched and he was found buried at the site. So everyone left the site before they got arrested. Moved to ireland and changed their names and they haven't spoken to anyone from the family since.

I'm doing the same.

By the way you seem like a alright lad. Whats your steam mate?

I wasn't going to post anyways, but you're here, maybe something interesting'll happen.

Playing FTL all day

Isn't there a waifu thread up?

this is nice thread

In my job I control a drug picking robot.

Woah, that sounds pretty dangerous dude. I'm glad you got out. You doing alright with your life now?
Anything you miss about your previous life?

The ID is fuckinayboys
I gotta warn you though, sometimes I'm not very talkative if it's not on threads. I might take a while to reply sometimes.

Nothing interesting besides me being a wuss as usual.
There is, but colbs made this one and I like listening to people talk and making them feel better, so I'm hanging around here.

It sure is.

Now that sounds fun.

4real I can raise my own temperature ad libitum, but it's fockn' hard to down it later

>father died half a year ago
>inherited a huge ass debt
>bank took the house, covered about 7%
>I was fired from my job at a fast food
>"we do not want homeless people with debts working here user"
>been living in my car for about 5 months
>bank calls, says they're taking the car as well
Bottom line is I will lose the car I'm staying in on October 1st. Most workplaces do not accept the homeless and my only chance of staying at least half civilized will be gone.