Faces of Cred Forums, give honest rates too

Faces of Cred Forums, give honest rates too

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK STOP THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS.

Okay, so, it wasn't just a thing, it was a lot of things I said in the US that prevented me when I got back from ever leaving again. The pic you saw is when I was in the U.S. talking about Palestine, it was in CSU IIRC when they closed it during april and had state-wide education budget cuts.

Stereotypical Cred Forumstard/10

Trolld

Ok, so to be clear:

1. You went to the U.S., and said "lots of things"

2. You then returned to Palestine

3. However, the things you'd said while in the U.S. now prevent you from leaving Palestine once more.

Is that correct?

any chance you'd post your D real quick, so we can see how good a job the village witch did?

bad facial lighting; post close-up on dick plz

Cutie

Yum

Yes that is correct, it was mainly about bad Israel is.
I was stopped at the border, investigated and then my passport withdrawn from me and a few months ago I received a written letter that I'm on a no-travel list. I tried to go issue a new passport about 4 weeks ago because I was going to Norway for some political stuff but ended up being rejected by the "Palestinian" side.

not bad honestly, but looks different from the beach pic somehow

Well, that is unfortunate. Do you have a halfway comfortable life in the West Bank (assuming that's where you are from)?

Eeh, no not really, sorry m8

in your honest opinion, what should happen to a Muslim who converts to a different (or to no) religion?

in the beach pics im soft, and it makes me look small (and also soft). in this picture, im erect, so its big and erect.

tl;dr im a grow-er.

really? it'd be much appreciated. dunno if they even do a decent job in palestine

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GO BACK TO FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.

stop collecting penises

Fuck my shit up

it looks like you have been decapited by cartels back in ''014

havent you

confirm for deepweb pic

Yeah, it's pretty dull here, there's nothing much to do. I did in 4 weeks in the US more than I have my entire life here. Too bad it was my first and last international travel. Even local, I can't go into the Israeli side or certain cities like Hebron. Technically I can, but if I'm caught, i'll be thrown into administrative detention.

I don't have any dicpics with me right now :( Maybe some other time, user

Take a quick d-pic right now? as mentioned, it would be appreciated

well, you're surely too young to say it will be your last. is your family reasonably well-off btw?

Here my ugly ass face

Alright the dubs gives me +2 for appearances...right?

That high?

cuz it's only 740pm where you are ;(

>The faces of cuck and tranny threads

Suddenly this board makes sense.

>>>/ovens/

go back to Cred Forums, and enjoy yourself

Ayyy lmao 7/10

I have never been in a cuck nor a tranny thread though i would fuck a baily jay or serena valentina

Yes i am aware that is makes me gay

Man, the letter mentioned I'm labeled as a security threat and this title will be stuck on me for literally the next 99 years. I can't even apply to have the permission to enter Israel, it'll be an immediate refusal, and as long as that's on my name, I can't apply for a Palestinian passport. Only chance I got is to try and sneak into Jordan through three different borders and make a Jordanian passport there. Which is impossible as it's almost 20KM of Israelis soldiers and barbed wire fences. \:

My family is meddle-class compared to the rest around here, which doesn't say much. I currently live on my own anyway. Hate to include my family in anything in my life.

I can't, really sorry :

Here's me

>implying you faggots don't shit up that board as much as you possibly can too

Eat shit.

How old are you?

hmm, well if your moral sensibilities prevent you from posting such a pic, could I at least ask a question or two?

Trips, tempting, it's 6:40 AM btw :D

Sorry if I sound too negative, it's just the whole thing is fucked up and I feel a bit retarded talking about it sometimes, lol
Prefer to talk about anything else

>tfw can't compete with bottom minorities of the world so i take out my rage on normies

just do it man...trips deserve as much. can link to a /soc/ dick thread if that'd be more comfortable for ya

Yea sure

Almost 19! Third year at Uni, three years free of my family doing whatever the fuck I want! If I had to get their permission, I'd never step outside of Palestine anyway, lol

Shave the sides of your head all the way down cut the front to about the middle to about an inch and spike the back all crazy oh and bleach it platinum blonde too

was it a tighter cut, as in, is the head fully and easily exposed when soft?

the fuck would I do that for

An interesting situation...you attend uni, but are confined to the West Bank (apparently). Do you have a copy of the letter that designated you as not being able to travel? Any chance you could post a copy here?

So you can have a super unique haircut that no one else has ever had before

bamps

Kylo Ren/10

this expression makes it look like you're one one wedgie away from shooting up a school, and does your hair always look so greasy?? Would probably look better with a haircut. 5/10

You look like my girlfriend but she's got nicer lips. Consider becoming an 8/10 trap.

6/10, gain some weight and I'd give it an 8.

Yeah, we have universities here too, lol,
It's called Birzeit, it's been a university since the 60's IIRC. It has about 12k Students and it's the smallest one. There's one called Al-Najah which has more than like 40k students in it.

The apartment I'm renting is about 8 minutes away from Uni so it's almost like I don't have to face the checkpoints. It's pretty nice.

Yes, I do! But I don't have a picture of it and the camera is with a friend, that's why I can't take the dick pic, lol

Yes, it's very visible in its tiniest forms

ayylmao

hey lol

Ayy lmao

hi haha

"ayy lmao"

sup rofl

yo kek

ayy lmao

yea, but the point of the question was if your cut is tight or not. a soft pic would instantly reveal as much. just saying, you would be honoring my trips above...

What prospects do you have for the future? As in, what do you plan to become or do?

:^)

7/10, I love a girl with freckles though so I'm biased

LMAOOO WHO SAID 8/10 TRAP

Are you a devout Muslim?

Popcorn teeth.
Hostile looking "grimace grin"
Would not bang.

holy shit fuck all of you
I remember when this board was anonymous

go fuck yourself you little shit

has your balls dropped yet?

little bitch/10

stop taking selfies and be a man

PUSSSSSSSY

ayy lmao

I remember when this board was anonymous too, Anonymous

kk

Ok for an urban type. You wouldn't last five seconds in the wild.

6/10
Would fondle. Would not bang.

im the guy on the right

You missed this part

>Yes, I do! But I don't have a picture of it and the camera is with a friend, that's why
I can't take the dick pic, lol

It's a tight cut, like, when I'm erect, I can only stroke it up just an inch or two before I need to start pulling my entire groin up.

The plan was to finish my bach and work abroad... but that's not possible now.
I'm studying Computer Systems Engineering so hopefully something big in one of the big "technology(no 3g yet)" companies here.

But tbh I want to do more political stuff but everyone knows my status and wont allow me to get into anything because they can be accused with being seen with me if Israel ever wants to have a reason to jail them. So the little political community I can start from at Uni sorta outcasts me thanks to my honorary security threat title.

Maybe this passion will die out once I finish and start working some shitty job with some shitty people telling me I should get married soon and looking for wives for me and telling me "we worked so hard to have their approval, you can't let her family down" and some more of that caveman stuff.
Maybe i'll just kill myself someday, or get shot by IDF. I was almost killed when I was young and my friend died and I still kinda blame myself for it "why wasn't it me" kinda of bullshit

I think the word is called "lapsed"? I think that's what I am. I'm supposedly a Muslim but I drink and interact with females and don't want to kill all gays etc.

Comb your damn hair, smile, and put a little effort into it. You WANT a low score?

The fuck you mean? I grew up in a town of 8k people. Also, how can I get to 'bang' status

lol'd pretty hard no lie.

4 u got funny eyes

me with my parents last Christmas

3/10 too much forehead

Ants/10

Fuck off newfag.

dinner time boys!

And do you have a copy of that letter, which designated you as a security threat? Was it in English (I went to Israel once, signs were often in Hebrew, Arabic and English, I'd assume their legal documents are likewise formatted)?

can i live in your forehead

Okay Cred Forums I actually smiled this time soooo let's have have a re do then eh?

well, I do think you're fibbing about the camera part...shame you don't feel comfortable posting a pic, but ty for humoring that question

Be gentle.

where's Alvin and Simon?

Get off my lawn, whippersnapper.

It's the same one that says i'm not allowed to travel. Like, it's the reasoning.

It's in Arabic and Hebrew.

noo this is really the truth
I bought an A7 and I kinda broke it and all I have is a dirty Nokia E66. Only way I could take a good photo is with the camera that's not with me atm :(

Eh. I'm a (slightly drunk) American lawyer, hence the interest. But I cannot read Hebrew or Arabic

fuck off boxxyfag

I think I'm handsome

All that party and no smile? The fuck is wrong with you?

FUCK I knew I shouldn't have smiled

then, if you don't mind humoring my questions, did your parents ever tell you anything about how you were cut? and are you the oldest son? kinda see you that way

the doll behind him would not like that. he has to obey the doll.

just impressed someone got it

How did they react when they first realized they had spawned The Mad Hatter?

Mark?

Err, how many gays do you know in Palestine?

they were about a 10 out of 6 in confusion

I know my ax blade teeth all too well huehuehuehue brb imma go bite a bench grinder

dis isn't even you :(

^thats unfortunate

Ah, awesome. How did you arrive to Israel? Ben Gurion or Jordanian side? Which cities did you visit?

No, they're super religious, I can't walk around the house with no shirt on haha, very prude. I don't blame them, almost everyone here is.

2 and I got them killed(disappeared but i'm sure they're dead)... I once posted the story here in Cred Forums and someone made it a pasta, I think I may have the image of the greentext I made

How goes it?

Was there for a one-week trip. Paid for by a group of anonymous, wealthy Jews...

Arrived via Ben Gurion. Went to Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea. The purpose of the trip was to ingratiate American lawyers from top law schools to Israel.

Actually after thinking about it, since I posted my face, I can't talk about them right now

Were you responsible for their deaths? If so, how?

blurry

Fucking shitskin.
Your police has our weapons we gave them so it's very clear why you won't be let out after going out just to say stuff against the country taking care of you.
Once Benjamin takes over completely you're all going into concentration camps

you're the only Palestinian on Cred Forums...don't be afraid of sharing a story about other people's disapproved behavior

Brandon, is that you???

Here I am faggots

Jump

Or, you still here?

That's crazy! I knew of the birth-right trips and Mazel Tov but not of the like you're talking about.

Do you know of any other similar programs?
I met a shit-ton of Harvard politics students not so long ago, 6 months or so. When was your trip?
I slipped and said their secret to someone, that someone was a total ass and told their parents, shit escalated from there.

Yea but I kinda feel bad about it, the one time I posted it nobody knew me or my face, i'll just feel like shit if I share it in its entirety.

btw, not gonna judge you. but it would be...fascinating if one of your greentexts on this website led to two people's deaths

hahahaha, our police still use kalashnikovs from the 80's, not sure we have your weapons,silly goy

whya re you spamming this fucking face so goddamn much

Naw, I was in the Yale (law school) group, guess it'd be a year and a half ago now. Not Jewish myself, it was paid for by wealthy Jews though.

In any case...please do share the full story. Not like anyone who hasn't already been hurt by it will be hurt. I won't judge you for the conduct of other people (though in fairness, I'll disclose that I am a gayfag myself)

Not OP but I think it changes from country to country.

Yee

post butt

second time bud, dunno where you got the spam from

Not true, go look it up. Israel signed an agreement long ago and gave you m16s

But I'm also still getting a feel for posting to the site, and the thread I posted shortly became lost to me, but was still curious of opinions.

No no no, I wrote the whole story in greentext somewhere random in Cred Forums once and kinda took over the thread and people made like the entire story in one pic and I have it on my hard disk to look at it whenever I wanna feel like shit again.

Aha, cool, yeah i totally get what your program is. It's the same one as Harvard's.

Well sucks to be me because every police officer I see is holding a Kalashnikov

I can give you a guys a small description, next post

Gotcha. Well, I gotta go, but if you wanna shoot me an email via a throwaway account, my own throwaway is [email protected].

I can't promise any miracles, but I'd be happy to look into the legal status of your travel ban. Your call

plz reproduce said story here, we won't judge (too harshly). it deserves to see the light of day once more...

So, in short,
>childhood friend
>7th grade
>meet a new friend, really cool kinda hot guy from the city which means he's a total biscuit compared to people in the village
>new friend and childhood friend start getting into each other
>All three of us are waiting till we finish the final test we have at the end of highschool, and leave this country forever
>Catch them once in 11th grade in the school's bathroom during a class
>Childhood frined gets pretty pissed, threatens to kill me if I tell anyone
>"It's okay, I just didn't want you to keep it from me" bla bla bla
>days go by
>12th grade, last year at highschool
>Lots of studying
>Studying with someone from my class once
>Get sorta silly and tell him about it
>Tells their parents
>Try to find friends, knock on their family doors etc with no avail
>They disappear forever and I never hear from them or their families ever again

Rate me

Oh thank you for your offer! I'd love to talk more with you but regarding the legal stuff...well, I can tell you more about it, but I don't think there's anything you can do.. :) If I will send an email, it'll be during next week! I just wrote your email down on my notebook, i'll attach a picture of mine that's a bit bizarre(well, according to my standards of bizarre at least)so can know it's me.

Thanks again.