I make money selling candy at my high school

I make money selling candy at my high school.
AMA

Shoot heroin, Kill yourself and blame it on your mom

sage goes in all fields

Also enjoy your ban

that's not a question

underage ban

sage

ayy fucc it as long as you getting some money

Will you shoot heroin, Kill yourself and blame it on your mom in a suicide note?

Enjoy your diabetes asshole.

How do you make profit? And how did you get so much?

I don't have any drugs faggot, I have candy. and killing myself isn't on my agenda rn, I'm making a nice amount of dough

I don't eat any of it, I just sell it.

>high school
Underage fag?

Reroll

A delicious strawberry sage for you

This shits pathetic give up

not OP, but get membership to costco, you can buy candy bars there for $15 (comes in packs of 30 or some shit). Sell them for one dollar. Profit.

I buy variety packs made by certain brands (Mars, skittles etc) for about 55 cents each candy, then sell it for a dollar

What he said

Switch to weed or adderall, You'll buy a house before graduating.

How much for a snickers and Reese's?
Also who's your supplier??

I make about $100 on a good week. It's quite nice, and I don't need that much money right now

Everything is a dollar, it sells really fast. I buy my shit at Sam's club

How much do you pay for it? How much do you sell it for? What is your average profit margin? Does the school know the sell it? How much do you earn in a week? What is the best seller? Is this a good way to pick up fat girls?

Aren't high schoolers a little old for candy?

I think you should saw off your bunghole with a steak knife, and wear it on your head like a scrunchy sweatband.

sounds nice, but How do you get people to buy though? Is it just the convenience of not having too go to the store to buy it that makes them buy it, or do you just have that charisma perk high enough?

enjoy getting sued by lunch companies

Read my previous posts. The school does not know that I sell it, it's a lowkey market. I'm quite infamous around the school cause I'm the candy dealer. The best sellers are Airhead's extremes.
PS: fat bitches love me

Think about the future man. Unless you are already wealthy enough for college and shit.
Otherwise adderall is a nice and secure way of living.

How much do you sell the dough for? And why aren't you in school to learn?

Any funny stories OP?

Shoot heroin and blame it on your mom you fuck face

100 net or gross?

I consider myself quite charismatic. I go up to people and ask them if they want some candy. The ask me "what do you have" and I say "just tell me what you want, I probably have it" and i pull it out of my backpack. Transactions are quite smooth, and I don't do "il pay you back tomorrow's"

Why put a black X with marker on the wrapper

Sounds good. Do you have stocks, or do you go buy new ones everyday?

Lmao no, Michelle Obama only allows fat free chips and fucking fat free poptarts at the vending machines. I run a monopoly

One time this fat girl ate a whole all by herself. Shit was so cash.

I'm in a gifted and talented program, and I take all advanced classes. I have a shit ton of time to kill and I get bored easily, so I started selling candy for the hell of it.

What would the school do if you got caught?

That was not me (op) but I have had a fat girl (a little under 250 lbs) buy like $30 of chocolate from me. It was one of my best days

I do too, which means I have no spare time.
Also advanced or AP, big difference

Well I would have been embarrassed to eat candy (or cake) at that age. Age 14-20 and then only cake remains a no-no because I'm not a femanon.

I have no clue, and I don't plan to find out any time soon

How much more do you charge than the actual cost?

>I'm in a gifted and talented program,
>sells bootleg candy to fat children.

You probably blow the football team so they'll shave points for your bookie operation.

Fag.

It's high school. Someone will tell.

The average cost that I pay for a candy bar is about 55 cents. I sell it for a dollar

Is it 100 net or 100 gross? And how long have you been doing this?

Kids from those classes end up being bitches. I'm sure his teachers complements him all the time about his inventive business.

100 net. I've been doing this for about a year. My parents are cool with it

haha, this kid is probably at a shit high school whose "advanced classes" are like below average for most areas

It's this kind of kid who grows up to be an entrepreneur and gets rich.

I don't tell the teachers. And the kids in the program are scrambled, we don't have classes full of gay nerds lol

That's very true, I'm in a class of idiots.
The AP classes there are similar to the Advanced classes elsewhere. PS I live in Arizona, one of the shittiest states for schooling.

Actually, my school is part of one of the best school districts in Texas

underage v& pls m0ds

You have to figure out how to maximize those profits. You're doing good, but you can do better. Join a wholesale place like Costco or Sam's and buy in bulk. I think you can get candy a lot cheaper than $.55 each. You could probably also find some wholesale place online. Particularly if your parents own a business and have a tax ID. You might even be able to buy bulk on Amazon for cheap. The point is you want to buy the cheapest candy that you can and sell that for a dollar

damn how do you get them so cheap?

Who is this Cred Forums person or website?

you can't beat $.55

Good question. I do this to identify my merchandise. Lets say you steal from me, and you try to bullshit your way out of it by saying you got it from your house. I simply look at the black X and i can tell that it is mine

Lakeway, eh?

you best have a plan or at least know what could happen. because guess what, they will find out eventually. either some kid will tell or faculty will notice and tell.

That's where OP buys them

I do, indeed. I only buy about $150 worth of candy each week on sunday, and I often sell out before friday

Teacher to principal: "mr. Harris, I've been noticing the strangest thing. All the fat girls are so happy and there's always candy wrappers in the trash with x's on them. We should investigate. Let's go corner one of the fat girls."

I may or may not be IRS
What is your revenue

Are you Bill Burr? Would you like a cookie? How about a banana?

Replied to the wrong post, im fucking autistic.

but then what? are you going to fight someone over a dollar? or are they just blackballed

Ok and?

Devin, is that you?

damn you're in Plano? I remember niggers selling candy there all the time. For some reason the whole "buying candy" thing is something that caught on there. Almost like a fashion statement rather than the objective joy of eating candy. Like flossing in high school that you can buy all this candy lmao.

But if you're in plano i can see how you have no problem selling candy to highschoolers. Even though i thought it was weird that grown ass kids were buying candy

This has happened before and kids usually can get away with it. They're usually made to apologize to the student body, or some other moderate form of punishment. Punishment is never really taken that far because its hard to want to punish a kid for taking financial risks and succeeded with good marketing. It's counter-intuitive, that's exactly what you want kids to learn to do. Heard a podcast about a kid who did this and his parents just moved and he went to a new school district.

Haha I was just joshing. Everything here is fantasy and fiction. Hehe

If you are OP you are good. The story about the fat girl was good too, not descriptive, which made it seem like it wasn't a lie.

It rarely ever happens because my school doesn't have that many niggers. But it has happened to me before, and the guy that did it didnt steal a dollar, he stole like $8 or something. Thats why i started doing it. I never found the nigger that did it

Op here. Not op lol

Now that's your third helping Uter it's making you fat, and soft... and tender.

Newfag

Newfag

Lmao kid has to lawyer up and get security and a fall guy and everything. This will turn into a racketeering operation

Ok good, I liked this and didn't want it to be fake

I don't worry too much about people selling me out or telling on me. I'm the only candy seller that people like. I've had people try to blackmail me before, but it never works because it's always the niggers who can't pay a dollar. I just talk them out of it.

Good business OP
i make extra money at work by selling weed

He needs a gun. And maybe a nickname, like, candyman

this

I am constantly surrounded by a lot of friends and "friends" because i have "a lot" of money. People dont really fuck with me because i dont fuck with anybody, im a friendly guy. How do you think i sell so much?

You're on the right track, user. Maybe one day you'll upgrade to selling "adult candy." You can make a LOT of money that way.

people call me "their drug dealer" and put it on their snapchat story. Its fucking obnoxious because if the picture gets to a school official because some faggot thought they were being serious, i can get into some deep shit. I dont really have a nickname, people just call me by my first name.

I dont need the money, like, at all. I normally use it to buy cool shit off of amazon and get bitches. I live a happy life.

A day will come when you will need money. But you were smart enough to know that selling illegal drugs is never going to be a good idea

Haha, really shows that people want to be around the guy who "has the money". Even if you hardly have any money at all

Ever thought about moving towards hoes? You're at the prime age right now when girls are stupid enough to let a guy do whatever they want to them, but rebellious to where they hate their parents and want to move out. All you need to do is look for some troubled girls, and change them.

Guys who aren't in high school have to go look for these girls, which can be risky and incredibly rare. You're surrounded by them, and you KNOW which ones are "at risk" so to speak. You're in the prime position to start, considering you have money. I REALLY recommend that you seriously consider this

Read
pussy isn't my priority, money is. But with money comes pussy, and i get quite a bit of money.
Youre right about the "troubled girls". The ones that are down to fuck ALWAYS have family issues, usually with their dad. Its great because they stand out like a sore thumb and im there for them.

Seriously. How does any stupid fuck give money to anyone that's doing this?