Hey Cred Forums can i get the guy in the green hat permanently eliminated?

hey Cred Forums can i get the guy in the green hat permanently eliminated?
TL:DR- He is trying to bang my ex who is not interested at all anyway
I need him gone is that possible?

nigger

Yes it is, do you have any crowded streets or dense forests near you?

Behind the school and close are dense forest locations and the interstate is right by the football field

Thisll get good, is he alone primarly or with other faggots

i only can get access to him during specific lunches and after one period every other day. However during that lunch he just LOVES to stick to my ex like glue.. But for friends, not at lunch he looks lonely.

>wants to bang my ex
>ex

Why even fucking care then, faggot?

Perfect, do you have some skills with catfishing? I do not suggest you to pull your target away in broad daylight. Catfish him and see if you can bring him out to a certain spot thats both visible at certain degrees but primarly hidden. Now the quetion is quick n easy or painful

Me and her are really good friends still and she does not want anything with this guy. Hes been talking to her for less than a week and already calls her baby and hugs her. They arent dating or even close yet this redneck faggot wants some prime pussy. I want this disgrace to disappear

Picture's too blurry, I can't even see what he looks like. Does he have social media or something?

You are a huge faggot. You know she's banged him a few times already, right? Get a life

Fuck im just in here for keks. Let us have our fun

don't worry bro i have sniper in place now ;)

Ive been giving that possibility below a 1% likelyhood

All i know is he is a redneck who really wants some pussy She had his contact number but blocked it and deleted it (good)

Get the fuck out of here phaggot. She's your ex for a reason.

Download Tor and find a hitman site. It takes a good bit of looking, as most of those sites aren't indexed, but you may be able to find it on the Deep Web wiki, where they list a lot of links.

If you know at least what he looks like or his daily routine, you should get on a hitman site, like I said.

Perhaps but this beta is still jealous

Shit aint real

Although you should watch out, as some of those sites are FBI honeypots or scams.

I shall keep that in mind.

I would disagree.

Where is the proof

Glad to be of assistance! I live in central Florida and you would not believe how many redneck fucks I see down here, especially when I go to the races with my dad.

Wow op is a pussy ass faggot. Why don't you man up and tell this nigga to stop like a fucking man instead of posting about it like a queer on an image board. Oh that's right because you're a 15yr old candyass. Fuck outta here with that shit

[email protected]

This guy does all my hits. Cheap psycho from Iowa. Bitcoins only.

>after one period
I suggest you get off your period, concentrate on graduating High School, and stop being such a clingy faggot.

Right here:

thats why im skeptical to resort to them. If i get caught with this i could lose everything i worked for and end up in jail

Well, that's a good point, which is why solo guys who are not affiliated with a company seem more reliable.

You are damn right im a pussy ass faggot. If i tell him ill get my face beaten in. duh.

Yea youre right lol im just a little angry about the whole thing