Fluffy Thread Time
Post Fluffies

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:wolfram_sparks/1
youtube.com/watch?v=8bhsKlz8xkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bumb

Has woe's of a first time owner been update recently?

I'm out of fluffy pictures - OP

I post this from my throne.

Weirdbox

bump

My man

Seems like all they do is fuck....

more like this?

Bump, more smartys please

This made me cry and I hate you for posting it. I hope you die alone and unloved.

just like those fluffys

Here's the thing, I used to laugh at these but since I started taking care of three little guinea pigs stuff like this really upsets me now. I love my little piggies.

Fag

random question are you a women?
just seem like one because women cant take a joke

You'll never know what it means to love or be loved.

you know your ginne pigs don't love you right?

wtf is love?

i think it a drug of some kind

that's mine, lmao

I didn't know that answer before but since getting married and adopting my little piggies, I'll tell you. It's when you place the needs of another before your own wants and desires and are happy to do so. That's love.

Drug??

No drug can beat BACON!!!!!!!!

I love them and their happiness enriches my life. That's all that matters to me.

stop, I wasn't being serious you faggot.....

this is godamn Cred Forums ffs!!!!!!

what is wron with you overprivilaged whiney niggers

gud shit nice mistuh

That's some good looking bacon.

i hope you all die in a meteor impact

It's called getting older and maturing. When you grow up and your balls drop maybe you'll understand. Until then you'll be nothing more than a fedora wearing edgelord faggot.

so your willing to give but never ask for anything in return?
what is wrong with you?

you know the sheer amount of this this always astounds me. How many fucking times can you draw weird horse-dogs crying and dying?
89% of it is the same exact things over and over.

never said it did just saying it is
damn i want to bacon now

i know right we need a hugbox just to change it up a bit

..... you reject... im 40 w/ 2 boys/// fuck off nice try,... leave your basement.

Horrid little creatures.

calling someone else an edgelord faggot in a thread about cute animals with the minds of small innocent children being tortured and killed in a world where such sadism is legal and encouraged because they're slightly annoying.

damn that's funnier than any of this fluffy shit

Evil little creatures

Fuck this,
fluffies are funny because they're supposed to be cute happy innocent little dudes who want nothing but to be your friend and love everyone
THAT'S why it's funny when they die and suffer and humans treat them like mindless toys despite the fact they're obviously (mildly) intelligent and emotional and alive.
The whole point is it's a twisted nightmare for creatures who only want hugs and love.

If you make the fluffies into evil little fucks then it's not funny. I can only assume it's cause some people want to feel "justified" and like the guy in the comic who's say, ripping a tiny helpless critters legs off them putting it's baby just out of reach so it can watch them starve.

>Edgelord Detected

Found the gigantic faggot

>
>Fuck this,
>fluffies are funny because they're supposed to be cute happy innocent little dudes who want nothing but to be your friend and love everyone
>THAT'S why it's funny when they die and suffer and humans treat them like mindless toys despite the fact they're obviously (mildly) intelligent and emotional and alive.
>The whole point is it's a twisted nightmare for creatures who only want hugs and love.
>
>If you make the fluffies into evil little fucks then it's not funny. I can only assume it's cause some people want to feel "justified" and like the guy in the comic who's say, ripping a tiny helpless critters legs off them putting it's baby just out of reach so it can watch them starve.

>Tries to define the reason for fluffies

>Makes a complete faggot of himself instead

I bet you're the person in your group who nobody really wants to hang with. What a pedantic twat.

Newfags detected

Please go away and dream of abusing your hellgremlins. Feel good and just and righteous. Besides, aren't you the edgy ones? Trying to turn the innocent, loveable fluffies into something worthy of all the abuse. You're the pussies.

You've never thought once about making them sad? or even hurting them.... just a little even?

Oh no I accidentally revealed myself as a faggot that no one likes! Better call everyone else newfags to deflect.

Actually laughing at your cringe more than anything now

are you actually trying to define this shit

kys fam

Nigga, fluffies are fluffies.

There is a reason why they are both hated and loved.

That's why Sad Box, Hug Box, abuse, and Weird Box exist.

Please user, if you wanna see gore for so much, go start a rekt thread.

>Other than that, stop being a faggot

Agreed

> Funnier than anything else in the thread
> I wonder if he knows that he's autistic

I like it when the smarties get what they deserve. And you are a faggot - OP

Who cares. If you have nothing to contribute to the conversation with, then return to lurking.
Fluffies were meant to be toys for five-year-olds. I can't fathom a reason to hate them. Even at their worst, even if I'd consider the smarty, the runt-killing, foal-raping fluffy as a fact, I could never hate them. Even at their worst, they're just pathetic. Hubox, abusebox, weirdbox, creepybox - all these can stem from the innocent, lovable fluffies. The evil ones aren't really needed.

I do agree to a point that every story being about smarties or every abuse has to be justified is pretty fucking stupid.
but being a hugboxer about it... no thanks

They shit and eat too.

Actually, I'd like one where a fluffy has been manipulated by an abuser to Abuse and hurt it's own kind, it seems like an ultimate betrayal as far as fluffies go

>Cupcwake

Why do people do this? Talking like a baby doesn't mean randomly throwing w's into every word. They can say things like "cupcake" without fucking it up.

That sounds like the Brownie story. Poor Brownie.

who's the artist for this comic? i like the art style and i keep seeing it around these threads.

Appears to be Wolfram Sparks. I like his style too. The only artist I know who draws cuter fluffs is McGonagall. Haven't seen this one before though.

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:wolfram_sparks/1

Wolfram_sparks. He's very popular. You can't have a thread without good ol' Wolfram.

Actually hadn't seen this one, then again I don't visit Fluffy threads that often

Does anybody have any good stories to post? When I first got into these threads, there were a bunch of caps of really good stories, like the one where a research team discovers the entrance to Hell, and sends in a bunch of Fluffies rigged up with body cams or the one where a guy conducts a study on how long fluffies can live if not exposed to anything dangerous and ends up breeding the smartest fluffy of all time.

Good O'l Wolfram

Lets get some Hillary Secret Emails going here.

no.

Yeah those ones! Those are fucking great.

Bump for Wolfram

Translation:

"Waaaaaaaaaaah this fandom doesn't cater to exactly what I want it to"

i think fluffies are perfectly able to be dicks if they have a shitty idea of what being a parent means. this means we all can keep our favorite genre, foal abuse.

Isn't it better if there's diversity? There's plenty of stories of nicer fluffies getting abused, and there's also stories where the evil ones get abused. I'd rather have a bunch of boxes to choose from instead of one, narrow box

That's how hell gremlins and cute little puffballs can exist together. Neither group has earned, in any moral sense, what happens to them. They suffer and die because they are stupid, because they are assholes, because they are innocent, it doesn't matter, the real reason they suffer and die is because the world is horrible and humanity is horrible. They suffer because WE suffer, and we, humanity, takes some small measure of comfort in the sense of power and control that comes with treating these balls of fluff and shit and love the same way the universe, or god, or the Elder Ones, or just plain stupid chaos treats us.

This is actually pretty sad.

I ran out of fluffy images.

I'm out of fluffy shit. - OP

Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with you psychos?!?

You're all sick, filthy degenerates!

- OP's phone here, shamelessly self bumping.

How can you even think of abusing animals? Do you get a kick out of it?

Or is this some sort of sick fetish for you?!?!

Pulling their legs off, stomping them, kicking them, it's all just so DISGUSTING?

I like horses, do you?
Who here likes horses, horses are my passion and I keep it with the whole of my heart.

Are you play-acting as a newfag so the threads feel more like old days?

And you're always drawing them shitting? Why? Why do you always draw them shitting? Are you all into scat?

I'm actually irrationally afraid of horses girl , seeing cartoon miniature ponies die in creative ways is kind of therapeutic to me.

What's a newfag? How do I newfag?

Maybe it's a mental thing? Something to take your frustrations out on? If so, why horses of all animals, and why cute fluffy little ponies?

girl? irl*

Wouldn't you be ashamed of this if your parents or girlfriend saw you looking at this trash?

I swear the internet is full of VERMIN,
killing the internet!
And that makes Cred Forums King VERMIN! Bunch a' jackasses!

(End)

HA, JOKES ON YOU
I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND

Red Bar Radio reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=8bhsKlz8xkg

No newfag. LURK MOAR NIGGER

I dunno about that user, I'm having fun.