Hello I am a reporter from CNN

Hello I am a reporter from CNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.

Only serious replies please!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/16/george-stephanopoulos-pepe-frog-well-known-symbol-white-supremacist-movement/
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
myfox8.com/2016/09/16/north-carolina-parts-of-east-coast-faces-gas-shortages-price-hikes-after-colonial-pipeline-leak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking normie

kys nigger

You must be new here

Fuck off scum. You are the propaganda arm of the Soros machine. You are literally FOXNews for libtards. Die in a fucking fire

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hay CNN can ya give me Anderson Cooper's number? I really wanna shot at that fox. Oh that handsome gray fox.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/16/george-stephanopoulos-pepe-frog-well-known-symbol-white-supremacist-movement/

hahahahaha

stupid fucking stephanopoulos.

I want to fuck Briana Kieller. HARD

Fuck off and die

fuck niggers

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard

Who Got Played!!!

CUCK NEWS NETWORK CAN FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate buggers

This is why I miss video games from the 1990s. The subliminal insults

Does horseface Dana Bash still work there?

Grab a gun and blow your own brains out. Be sure to film it so it can be used in a rekt thread or two.

Pewdiepie started it. We just follow his lead

Hey CNN we could tell you the whole story. ll give you a small hint. it all begins in germany

I WANT ANDERSON COOPER TO FUCK MY BUTT TIL I CRY THAT AMAZING BEAUTIFUL MAN

Hey, if you really are a member of the Clinton News Network, please explain to us why we should help you in any way when you, along with Fox and MSNBC have destroyed the credibility of the entire profession of journalism. We hold you and other networks of your ilk in contempt. Go pour yourself a PiƱe Colorox and gulp that fucker down.

Maddow made herself look like an idiot.

What's your name reporter?

>Rachel Maddow Gives Master Class on Pepe The Frog And Donald Trump's Alt (Racist) Right Support
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

Atleast try not to suck balls like this bitch and actually name the juden.

Black Carl

Can you explain giving Chelsea Clinton 400k a year salary fresh out of school?

Hello I am a reporter from BBC.

Would CNN be so kind as to explain its fucking self behind stealing the airwaves !

Please make the videos on your site stop autoplaying when I open an article.

the fuck are you talking about

>Only serious replies please!

What do you think this is reddit?

Hitler Pepe escaped to Cred Forums from Germany after the second world war. At that time Cred Forums was based in a small Argentine village and was run via mail order.

THIS

Well, the normal white male would have earned 519k, but because she is a woman, she only gets 400k...right?

Early hitler Pepe

It's an internet meme that has nothing to do with white supremacy (or anything political really). It's like the FSM or some other made-up deity invoked more as a subtle mockery to organized religion than any display of faith. However, like the obsession with post numbers (dubs speaks the truth, etc), it's taken on a sort of cult following, invoked in hopes of granting fortune or have events go in one's favor. Those who are part of the so-called "alt-right" have taken an especial interest with this, and thanks to a series of coincidences and general political incompetence of the other GOP nominees, various pol/acks and other anons began to correlate IRL events with threads invoking Pepe for specific outcomes. In reality, there's probably no statistical evidence that these threads have anything to do with how things played out, but if one were to selectively put a few screenshots side by side with polls and other cherry-picked happenings, one could create an illusion of supernatural interference. Which snowballs into more cherrypicked examples and each user tries to lead other gullible anons into believing that Pepe has supernatural powers, and so on, until a sizable group actually believes. Meanwhile, the original ringleaders have a laugh and move on while the meme perpetuates like a sort of mass hysteria. Things get even more hilarious when MSM picks up on this and thinks it's some sort of white power symbol and we all get to laugh at your inept understanding of everything internet.

> which is now a well-known symbol of the white supremacist movement

I guess media can't into basic google searches now

Hello, FOX News here.

Could you tell CNN and BBC that this is our house now.

HELLO I AM A NEWS ANCHOR FROM BUTT FUCK NEWS

WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS

WE WANT ANDERSON COOPER TO FUCK US IN OUR TIGHT HOLES AND MAKE US HIS BITCH. WE WOULD LOVE THAT SO MUCH. WE BET HERE AT BFN BELIEVE HE'S PROBABLY LIKE....12 INCHES....AT LEAST....

Please report the gas pipeline spills in north carolina causing gas prices to go from $2.25 to $2.60 and causing quicktrip to run out of gas.

INFOWARS HERE WITH NEW SUPER MALE VITALITY!

TAKE 3 DOSES A DAY FOR A FULL WEEK AND YOU'LL BE ALPHA AS FUCK!

REEEEEEEEE

myfox8.com/2016/09/16/north-carolina-parts-of-east-coast-faces-gas-shortages-price-hikes-after-colonial-pipeline-leak/

Hello I am a reporter from the CBC.

Sorry. All we have are selfies of Justin Trudeau, and lame satire... Never mind...

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP?

SO YOU MAKE PEPE THE BOOGYMAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hillarys shitton again.

people really think this is CNN?

if you did please apply a knife to your genitals and begin a sawing motion

>doubting how stupid they are after all the shit that's happened recently

10/10 bait

why did I just break down laughing at this shit

FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER

MONKEY SMOKES METH AND SODOMIZES CHILDREN AT PLAYGROUND...FILM AT A 11

>not realizing that nearly all of us know that and are just playing along for fun

Why report on us when you could report on the new assault weapon, the ak-15 glock? Shooting these deadly high explosive heat seeking rounds.

God I wish this were real. Imagine a report written based off comments in this shit thread.

Christiane Amanpour's tits or GTFO.

NAZI FROGS
>NAZI FROGS
NAZI FROGS
>NAZI FROGS
NAZI FROGS
>NAZI FROGS
NAZI FROGS
>NAZI FROGS
NAZI FROGS
>NAZI FROGS
NAZI FROGS
>NAZI FROGS

Those things are fucking deadly.

And you don't even need a background check, you can purchase these weapons at your local walmart.

This guy is COINTELPRO.

It's like a meme, but if you use it you're a faggot.

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Much like Steven Seagull was just a cook in the epic action drama 'Under Siege', Pepe is just a humble Meme Farmer.

WTF? CNN is still a thing? I haven't seen it in years.

Cnn doesnt do its own research. Fucking faggot

The Clinton news network propaganda machine? Fuck you and you tabloid trash TV

ONLY MINDLESS RETARDS WATCH CNN

>JUST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES!!!!!

Did I hear Steven Xdddddddddddddddddddd

For a CNN reporter, you have shitty punctuation.
Anyways. Hillary Clinton is spewing bullshit again because some random people decided it would be funny to make a KKK Pepe. That, or she's trying to win over more mindless SJW fucks. One thing I want you to know is, "faggot" and "nigger" have no actual meaning here. We throw them around really loosely. Same thing with KKK Pepe. I don't think any of us are in the KKK, but we joke around about it, because here we're all insensitive fucks who laugh at 9/11 memes and other shit.

Trey Gowdy: How often do you brush, Hillary?
Hillary Clinton: Three times a day, sir.
Trey Gowdy: (Angry) Why must you turn my office into a house of lies?!

Hello I am a reporter from FNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this MSM douchebaggery and how it relates to PayPay's campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your--AAAAAARGHARGH BUGGSSS!!!!!

Wow. It's Current Year, and you actually had the patience to explain memes to somebody. I'm impressed.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU PEPE HAS NEVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH WHITE SUPREMACY OR RACISM EVER

This

Ayy

go away poop head im trying to sleep!!!!

>Hello I am a reporter from CNN.
>Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.
>We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.
>Only serious replies please!
CNN has lost credibility being so biased this election. Quit this job and find a more ethical media company.

Dear reporter from CNN:
When are we going to see a news report on masturbation? I want to jack off to you reporting about jacking off. Please get it done. Thank you.

oh they can
their hope with this move is that
a. people will just take it as fact and not even bother researching for half a second
b, the ones who dont know how to google, like little old ladies will just hear white supremacist and vote for clinton

How big do you think Maddow's dick is?

YUGE

Cred Forums are white supremacists

not really
their numbers are dropping , and thats not even when you dont take into account how many of those are on 24/7 ie waiting rooms and the like

their called the clinton news network for a reason. im pretty sure most consider all their political pieces to be on a huffington post/ brietbart level now

I thought that was /po/

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

FISH EATING FISH
>FISH EATING FISH
FISH EATING FISH
>FISH EATING FISH
FISH EATING FISH
>FISH EATING FISH
FISH EATING FISH
>FISH EATING FISH