I'm really insecure, but do you think I got a shot at getting married someday to a semi decent man or woman Cred Forums?

I'm really insecure, but do you think I got a shot at getting married someday to a semi decent man or woman Cred Forums?

ya, everyone does

i like your hair, btw

I grew it myself

Probably

You're cute. Would date.

it makes ya look like tom degrazia!!

googs it

8/10 would ask for digits

Lose weight and you'll be good, hell you don't need to lose that much tbh just balance your calorie intake

Timestamp. (Fucking message)

Do you prefer men or women?

Probably. I initially fell for my current wife because of her nice ass. How's yours?

phone is dead, but this is the best picture I have with more my hair in the picture. Pre lip piercing and pre dying it a more redder color tho. Still get the same hair cut all the time

Yeah, just don't become a basement deweler and you will be fine.

As long as you don;t have a fucked body you got a good shot. Heck if I had the chance I would ask you out.

Are you fuckin serious dude, like I know this is Cred Forums and all, but did ya have to be that nitpicky just to make her feel bad? Don't listen to this faggot OP

Lets start with are you a boy or a girl.

Either way full body shot nude with time stamp and we'll judge.

Actually am trying to lose weight. I cant exercise right now because of heart condition. Even verified it with doctor right now. I have an autoimmune disease and possible food allergy which could be a good reason for difficult weight loss

If I was drunk maybe, but I'm a girl lmfao

Very nice. :]

I've only gone on dates with girls nothing more. I like boobs, but I also like dick. I lean more towards guys because they tend to have similar interests though.

>Boobs
>dicks
Choose one, you can't have both.

What about traps?? Checkmate

Tits or gtfo
Nah jk
9/10 for me.

No tits? Then gtfo. You know the rules.

why would you want to?
people fuck over the people they "love" the worst.

where you live at girl?

OP POST YOUR FUCKING TITS YOU KNOW THE DRILL THE DRILL SUGARTITS

where are you, i've got some dick for you

St Louis MO

man the harpoons/10

Wtf is wrong with you people? She's at best a 3.5.

Says the basement dweller

Post tits

id fuck you than hate myself for doing it porky do Cred Forums and the rest of the world a favor and kill thy self

I said for me, fucking dumbass.

what interests?

we're gonna need more pics OP

2d girls can't rule the word kissless virgin

I'm honestly curious what her head shot does for you that you'd rate her a 9/10. All I'm asking for is for you to expand on your original rating with the criteria she meets for you.

Does your insecurity cause you to get overblown revenge for things your partners do?

Do you have borderline personality disorder?

Do you have any STDs?

Are you mean? Boring? Do you have no interesting hobbies?

If not then of course you have a chance OP. You look pretty young. If I was your age then yeah I'd have dated you.

Don't worry. It's easier for girls than guys.

Why you gotta be insecure, girl? You be lookin' fine.
Any guy/girl would be lucky to have you.

Wow i have deja vu with you

>Don't worry. It's easier for girls than guys.
T-T

I think I would do this with you most days sometimes finishing over your face and sometimes in your mouth.

>semi decent man or woman Cred Forums?

That's gay as fuck. I would fuck anything so yes, learn to cook and shit to improve chances.

you're cute. id date you.

My last ex dumped me while I was in the hospital because I was very ill. Sure it pissed me off, but I wouldn't get revenge. It's his life, if he doesn't want to date me dodged a bullet.
Borderline personality disorder? As far as I know no. STDS? Nope. I can be boring, I pretty much just save memes and play video games with occasionally hanging out with some of my college friends. I used to be an avid LoL player. Cancer yeah. I don't know, I guess this is attention whoring, just curious what how long till it gets toxic like any typical Cred Forums thread

Don't be an idiot, date and marry a dude, everyone likes tits but it doesn't mean you should end up in a goalless meaningless relationship with another chick and you end up adopting a kid who will form some severe mental illness being to
Raised by 2 females

>4/10
>Lose weight

Tits or GTFO

You are on Cred Forums sooooo...no.

You would be better off raping someone or pretending to be unconscious and being raped. Possibly by a confused lesbian.

I'd date you.

I took a cooking class out of boredom. Cooking is honestly easy and hard to fuck up. I prefer baking shit. Funnily enough my captcha was click on the food. lmfao

Yes you do.
You're actually quite lovely.
All the best user.

>lying to make others feel better and to get some quick cheap gratification

Kill yourself white knight nobody wants or needs you on earth.

ITT: Fat tards fawning over a fat tard.

I would date you. Want to get a drink at the silver ballroom.

That's not funny at all.

Lmao what a coincidence ikr you talk about food and this happens Lmao what are the odds Lmao

Trips. Also baking a great plus. Also don't fuck a lot of people, it may seem like it improves your chances but it doesn't.

getting married is unnecessary. learn as much as you can.

This.
/Thread

You sound pretty cool to me. I'd date you.

Honestly I'd love to have a girlfriend again I left my last one because she was what I described earlier: insane and mean and cheated on me. Want to hang out, fuck, browse memes, play vidya, Netflix and cock-in-vag, etc. Cuddle. Miss that shit.

Yeah you're fine. You're about a 6 and when you get out of the awkward mall-goth phase and clean up a bit you could be a 7/8. Double down by being sweet and kind and extremely dirty and you could pull way better than you deserve.

The !! was beta as fuck.
Control yourself, faggot.

No DO fuck a lot of people, you need to get good at it after all. Just stay clean and lie about the numbers later.

You will always be fat if you always have a condition.

Fyi.

You want a body pillow that can talk back.

>8/10

thats mean

Nah, I just have no standards because my ex hurt my feels.

It really isn't, considering most of us haven't even seen a real 10 in our lives.

this

Go outside

As long as you aren't fat

You're so beta it hurts, this is what happens when young boys form their young brains in high school on being inlove with some chick rather than forming it isolated, working hard, learning reality and getting tougher, we end up with a generation of dependent faggots who are overly weak and sensitive, stfu you're less useful resource and skill-wise to the world than a fucking sack of leftover pizza, go watch anime and cry yourself to sleep you waste of oxygen

I agree with this. If you can add a good bit of anal and fetish to your reptoire you can keep any man.

need i say it again, THIS

if you've really never seen a 10 and you live in a city with a population of at least 10000, you should go out more. easier said than done, maybe, but seriously. do yourself a favor

depends. what are you?

Son, it's time to go to bed. You aren't making sense.

OP is attractive and my type, and I really don't consider myself a bad looking guy. You will be okay.

I am not going to lie I would date her If i got to know how she acts she cute plus I like shy girls

This is me. I've never had a gf in my life due to my severe social anxiety and awkwardness. It's very hard getting over insecurities and I feel your pain OP.

>social anxiety and awkwardness
other words being human

uh what the fuck is this high school post

>Get a hair cut
>Go outside

I see 3-5 tens every fucking day just driving to and from work. What are you even talking about? In a world with no tens, OP is effectively an 8/9, which is just ludicrous. I say again, 3.5, and I'm being somewhat generous.

He looks like what you get if uou cross bred a Paki with a Pepe.

I feel really ugly when I get a hair cut but yes I should probably go outside more :(

Because you still have a head full of pubes. Welcome yourself to adulthood and cut that shit off. Idk how you expect anyone to take you serious looking like that.

Maintain a five o'clock shadow and grow some balls.

You'll be fine

Don't forget push-ups too. Do a small set of them every morning and work your way up. You don't need to do many. Just enough to keep yourself in a decent shape.

The only thing OP has going for her is lack of acne. The hair is terrible. Fat face. Something about her makes me think the tits are nonexistent. Using those super common black rim glasses as a facial crutch just like the rest of the unattractive and under-25 world. If she tried super hard and fixed some things, potentially could work her way into soft 5 territory. Even so, 100% chance that someone, even someone "decent", would fuck and marry OP, which I believe was approximately the original question.

moar op your cute

Everything you just mentioned is what attracts me to OP. To each their own.

Does this really look any better? (Don't mind stupid facial expression)

Your hair is terrible mate. No respectable female would take you seriously looking like that. Cut your hair and see if you can't pretend to be d4nny and fuck a few of his ironic fans

Definitely!

>I'm really insecure, but do you think I got a shot at getting married someday to a semi decent man or woman Cred Forums?

If you remove that patch of shit on your chin and act like a man.. Then, and only then would I listen to anything you had to say. Maybe.

Nope

fuck off you rancid bitch.

I would answer that with a solid maybe

kek

What makes you say to act like a man?

what do I do when I go outside?
what if I have 0 friends and don't even know a single female?
am I fucked?

Let's see the tits.

do you have a vagina? if yes, the answer is yes.

Chances of getting married: slim, fewer and fewer people are getting married. Marriage is a bad deal for men. 6/10
Chances of getting a boyfriend: 7/10 - there's always a desperate horny guy out there.
Rating on scale of 1-10, 4.5/10.

You go to college?
Join clubs you're interested in.
You work?
Build camaraderie with your coworkers over your shit job.

Most men want a girl that can cook and keep shit at home neat, like a set of clean clothes for work. Just work on that and your looks are pretty irrelevant.

don't go to college. can't afford it, and can't get a grant or anything even though I want to go.
I'm just a fucking retard and don't know where to start.
I do work. It's just me and 3 other people every day. and they're dudes in their late 30's... and they don't really care for me that much. they just look at me like an awkward kid, and they're right.
I'm a 22 y/o touchless handholdless kissless virgin.

have you tried being gay?

When you'll never have someone like this

I would love to pleasure my cock inside your sweet anus. I want to cum inside you as we watch dancing with the stars. I want to finger your ass and rub a little smear on your upper lip, to give you a cute little hitler stashe while we French kiss. I want you to buy my the Nintendo nx. Let's do this. Nx time.