Are they a suitable couple?

Are they a suitable couple?

Not seeing a problem. Two good looking white people going out for whatever looking happy.

why did i turn out like this ;_;

gona need more pics to judge

she's gone through her black cock phase and looking for a guy with some money and a job..... so yeah

Yeah nigga there's 8000000 people in this world 2 people taking a picture together not a big deal getoveryourself

Can you imagine the sound of her clomping around on that floor with her high-heels?

/Thread.

like what? you ugly?

They look related.

8 million? Did the zombie apocalypse happen?

They say the couples that stay together longest have similar faces. I see some similarities there. I think they'll do alright.

Hope you know who that is, and that there are more than 8mil people on the planet. Nigger detected

>just a picture breh

/thread

That sounds hot.

It's a brother and sister going to a funeral but they have to smile for the camera.

Well that explains the similar faces

>Two good looking white people
Both of them look hispanic

Suitable before or after my uncle and I tie him up and make him watch while we double team her corn hole?

A suitable couple of what?

Must be a very close brother.

Girl is white all day, dude is Sicilian at best. Not hispanic.

It's G Hannelius, you dumbass
>also her in the other pic

she's the star of Dog With A Blog - one of the Disney shows with hot teenage girls

when she started the show, she was just a kid, but now she's becoming a legit woman

also, it's cool she's just called "G." I think her real name is Genevieve or some lame shit so she goes by G

>one of the Disney shows with hot teenage girls