Him and his 14yo edgy fans are the cancer of youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3LV4Qv6jcw
youtube.com/watch?v=BnqFjzK78no
youtube.com/watch?v=qS7LgaK4M8c
youtube.com/watch?v=xHaFEEmN6ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LITERRALLYYYY

why do you go on jewtube and look at 14 year olds?

And the rest of the shit hating youtubers aren't? None of them are funny, but people nit pick one and favorite the other.
Do us a favor and suck their dick like the rest, or hate them like the rest. They are all the same.

he says FUCKING in every sentence and I WANT TO KILL MYSELF in every second sentence hes very funny the biggesr comedian of all time and not repetetive at all ok if u dont like him dont watch him i bet you like pewdipeie you fucvking GAY! KYS!!!!!!

His response was pathetic and not funny as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3LV4Qv6jcw

he looks like a meth addict

like this faggot here?
youtube.com/watch?v=BnqFjzK78no

>his 14yo fans

every 14yo is a piece of shit. that generation fucking sucks, we need to reset and try again. bunch of morons in the early 2000's screwing up the future of the human race for the rest of us

exactly.

Cred Forums is the cancer

humans are the cancer

there is a market therfore he's still making videos. This is how capitalism works you communist fucks

i agree there isnt funny content on youtube but leafy is someone who possibly posts the most cringiest content but gets millions of views and likes.

Fuck that guy he's from ISIS anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=qS7LgaK4M8c

how do you know he's 14

I smell a raid

He's not. But his fans are. Stop watching what 14 year olds watch.

I'm game for a Leafy raid

should we raid leafy or the little faggot in that anons video?

fuck leafy, he is pure cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=xHaFEEmN6ZE

>complains about cancer

>drags youtube bullshit to Cred Forums

And not to forget but this fucktoid fucking targeted a nice guy who was autistic. And his fans were worse, sending death threats to the nice guy. Leafy is complete cancer. Worse than Justin Bieber

Who the fuck is Max Resdefault? Or is it Max

his fans sending death threats are actually 14yo edgy pre-teens thank think they are 'hilarious' by saying KYS to random people

To be real, I'd rather there be one big channel that takes in all of the drama and at the same time deals with it, rather than a bunch of shitty ones all over the place. I.E. Vegangains, DramaAlert, and whoever else is a general asshole to the youtube community.

Don't know who this guy is so I try to watch some of his videos, and what's with that girlish voice? And everytime he says "fucking" sends cringe down my spine. His content aren't even worth watching at all. Why is this guy even have a 4 million subs on YouTube?

this

he keeps saying 'fucking' every sentence. I cannot watch more than 30 seconds of his videos I kid you not.

He looks like a faggot scene kid in his 20's.

Max is a pretty cool guy, I see his pictures all over the place.

I have no clue about who this guy is at all. It's just that I see him everywhere, the girly voice and that "fucking" makes me want to skip every videos. Like what I've just said, he's making fun of disabled people so why does he have a 4 million sub?

This guy is the new Justin bieber

This guy is literally more fucking worst

Why are all of you even bothering about it?
There's one simple trick to avoid whoever he is and his videos:
1. See thumbnail
2. Ignore Video
3. ???
4. Profit

why did you make a thread about him
didn't really think that through faggot

Leafy is awesome.

Comedy is subjective.

Why do you watch things you don't like?

this is an underage thread

But summer is over...

>2016
>still watching youtube

i don't think anyone anywhere has any idea who that is.

neat digits

6 days left of summer...

I found him quite funny when he was still 2 million subs, but now he's just a cringeworthy bitch. He changed a lot and the quality of his videos went downhill.