Both at their peak

Both at their peak.

Who would win?

Aikido master race

Segal because of his size. hes like 6'6", 300 lbs

Chuck Norris, the one on the right.

at their peak moron, learn to read faggot. kill yourself

yeah, 300 fucking pounds

Jackie Chan would easily kick the shit out of Stallone.

Mike Tyson would easily beat Andre the Giant

Tony the tiger beats tony danza

they're both full of shit tbqh

that guy on the right looks very hungry, too bad he starved himself

Ronda would arm bar both.

Bruce lee would stomp his ass. Segal is good, most likely quite a bit more muscle mass. Though, that makes Segal much slower than Bruce Lee, who is MUCH more disciplined and trained as a fighter.

disgusting

Her boobs look deflated but her in a sports bra looks busty af

David Carridine would rip them all a new asshole while hanging from his noose. You go Weedhopper!

Not her.

100 marines would win

Stick would still win

>David Carridine
>implying he wouldn't just lay down and pretend he was dead.
the difference between Carradine and the two others is that bot Lee and Seagal actually did martial arts, while Carradine didn't. Ever seen Carradine's dildo exercise? absolutely worthless.

Not really. Seagal was pretty damn fast. I won't make a claim about who would win though. Seagal had the upper hand with juujutsu, but Lee had more experience. I'm leaning towards Lee, but you know, such scenarios are pure fantasy.

underrated post

>300 lbs
kek'd

"peak" depends on your definition

>704238275

Retard. Seagal was Aikido not JJ.

He had no ground game. He was famously choked unconscious by a judo master/stunt man named gene lebel and shit his pants at a party.

at least bruce lee was a genuine mixed martial artist. Motherfucker was onscreen doing arm bars in like the early 70s. imagine what he could have done/learned even now

Bruce Lee any day of the week. Speed, basically no body fat, and could kick the shit out of a 300lb punching bag like it was nothing.

Bruce Lee could punk out anyone in those "martial arts masters", his fighting style Jeet Kune Do was far superior.

Harambe would win if obama and hilldawg hadn't sent the evil hitmen to 404 his simian ass.

I want to reach through your monitor and strangle you rn

>Retard. Seagal was Aikido not JJ.
>watisaikido.jpg
>whatisjuujutsu.png
Aikido is a type of Juujutsu, idiot. More precisely, Daitou Ryuu Aikijuujutsu.

>He had no ground game.
I didn't say BJJ, fuckhead.

>He was famously choked unconscious by a judo master/stunt man named gene lebel and shit his pants at a party.
So? Nearly every BJJ and and Judou practitioner has been choked out by someone else at some point. No one is invisible. If you haven't lost a fight, then you haven't been in the game long enough.

But sure, Lee had more actual combat experience, at least from what I know. Still, any claim of who'd win is completely in the realm of fairy tales.

Idk why but Steven Seagal is just really unlikeable to me.

>both at their peak?
Segal never reached LOL.

Yes, he was the ultimate dragon super hero. He could fly through the air like a bird, run faster than a train, shoot bullets with his eyes. Bruce Lee once beat up 5000 heavily armed elite combat units single handedly.

That had nothing to do with anything I said.

That's offensive to the overweight, you insensitive prick. Sumo wrestlers are a thing, but you and your privileged life wouldn't know this because you're too busy triggering women and minorities.

Being overweight doesn't mean you're out of your peak, you couldn't be anything but more in it. Stay away from tumblr, you cis trump supporting scum.

More than you think. The very best anyone on earth can do is make a guess. Yet, you believe to have some superhuman knowledge of alternate realities where the two of them actually fought.

Unless a fight between them actually happened, there's no way to know. Maybe one of them would make a mistake, trip, have a bad day, stomach flu, slept poorly the day before, almost anything could alter the outcome.

All you can do is guess. Op's question is not a serious topic, so taking it serious is pretty retarded.

>loser who suddenly decided to google 'jujutsu'
>discovered he was wrong

It's a what if, I don't see the problem with this being a hypothetical question and people trying to answer it.

Van Damme could easily defeat either or both of them simultaneously for that matter. With rad dance moves.

Then you're a faggot, because stick wins every time.

Not the same user, but it seems like if anons wanted to make a serious discussion of martial arts, they could just take any random pic of a nerd, put a bunch of martial arts labels under them. Then tell them he had to fight himself in alternate realities where he learned a different martial arts and master in them, have met the exact same physical conditions, and which of the same person would win in a fight solely on martial arts alone.

I think then people could argue how superior they believe their deep understanding of martial arts is. All I know is that the people on TV who win at fighting tournaments usually have a mixed martial arts style, and even then I'm only exposed to certain conditions of that tournament. There is a drunken style combat the requires you to drink, and you can't do that, so it can't be measured. I'm with you on the fact there's so many conditions, but its kinda worrisome that people take this a bit too far.

>unable to save a gif

I always thought it would be a good idea to smoke while you shit, but to smoke while you shave, it makes me ponder many potato's.

Fuck you and your stick. Bruce Lee could kick that stick in half any day of the weed

For every stick you break, you have two. This must be how hydra came into existence.

What a fucking dumb ass, are you serious? Bruce Lee would literally kick the literal stick into literally atoms, then the literally exact blast wave of the exact kick would destroy the literal atoms themselves.

Damn! I have heard the voice of God, and I am not worthy of his truth.

Ya, keep that in mind fuck face. Now I'm off to cause another world disaster.
P.S. when you go to church I'm actually making you suck my dick.