Save pepe thread

Save pepe thread.
Seriously though can we Cred Forums?

Is it just too late?

Pepe's are literally declining in value by the day. Even some of the rarest pepe's will be worth basically nothing soon...

Cred Forums is selfishly bleeding on of 4 chan's major economic contributors....

I'll admit that I've only been here 1+ year, so maybe idk what I'm talking about.

I mean I am just a fucking new fag, right.

But I am honestly more invested in the integrity of the worth of the pepe meme then I am in this fucking garbage can of a presidential race. I've been checked out for some time now and I honestly started with so much enthusiasm...

Let's just save our frog friend or we're going to be stuck with wojak.

Can't you all see he does not like being a racist piece of shit?

You can see in his eyes that he is embarrassed and is suffering and his true meme potential is being neglected.

It feels... bad man...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lord kek is most unpleased with shillary

Get off board you fucking normie!!!!

I will summon Lord Kek to put a stop to this.

>I'll admit that I've only been here 1+ year, so maybe idk

There is something worse.
Yotsuba the 404 Girl is dead.

R.I.P. 2004-2016

You don't fucking know where I come from faggot. Where do you get off judging me and letting pepe die?
Lord Kek can shove it.

you are a newfag

the media always make memes out to be the boogyman

for example, dont mess with football

No she didn't.
She can't die.

pepe is about to though and you all fucking know it and still your all just fucking standing around doing nothing!

What the fuck is wrong with you all!?

This meme is gonna die and your all fine with that?

the greater society will ruin it, eat it and then take it away from us forever.

>You don't fucking know where I come from

But that's different dude?

Pepe is a living meme not some dumb terrorist threat?

It is going to instantly become fucking lame if it's not already too late.

Fools. Trump is doing what's best for memes. He has taken Pepe back from normies and has made him great again and he hopes to do the same with ALL memes. Hillary and the establishment are simply attacking memes because they know they're losing footing with Trump so they're going into full "EVERY THING TO DO WITH TRUMP IS _insertbuzzword_" mode. If anything this will make our precious memes and more rare.

The establishment and Hillary herself are reeling because they don't have the support of the memelords and their memes are such shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk

She has been replaced by this.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

REEEEEEE

You are the fucking normal fag, normal fag!!!!!!

GO SHILL SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE PEPE ALONE YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLE!!!!!

FUCK YOUR VIDEO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>the integrity of the worth of the pepe meme

the worth of a meme is in its ability to reproduce itself through time

they will be referring to the pepe meme thousands of years from now

it is the apotheosis of memes

I have not seen that yet.
Weird.

I'm sure she will be back though.

But let's bet back on the matter of pepe.

How long until he becomes completely stigmatized and uncool?

If you keep acting this way i will contact your mother and have some of your good boy points removed.

It's been hijacked by a virus.
It will only go on in sterility.

they will probably not be referring to pepe thousands of years from now honestly.

i think it's too late.

it's already been made socially retarded by Cred Forums

Wofl thread?
Wofl thread!

My mom is dead faggot.

Thanks a lot.

Re

Pepe is dead, you are fucking retards for not dropping anything the mainstream media acknowledges.

Whatever.

Fine.

Let's have a "new pepe" thread.

in 4 years it will be used to recruit ISIS 3.0 but let's all get to know and love Wofl some more while we still can.

>LIKE AN INTERNET HATE MACHINE

That's what I was afraid of.

So what should we do in terms of a funeral?

hijacked by a virus, or

formed a new symbiotic relationship?

It's parasitic if anything.

GET OUT

>in 4 years it will be used to recruit ISIS 3.0
Im OK with this. Check my dub dubs.

checked.... :/

good one...

Its too late, nigger

I did...

Don't worry....

Wow you sure told me...

Look... it's Donatello wofl...

I love how unoriginal memes have become. Everyones a pepe mimic these days.

thanks educational encouragement wofl...

at least you didn't teach me to hate my fellow human like pepe does now... [sobs]

in a parasitic relationship, the parasite imposes a fitness burden on the host

in a symbiotic relationship, the two symbiotes each increases each other's fitness

Trump's standing in the polls have never been higher

the alt-right has received a miraculous projection into the mainstream

and Pepe has propagated by the millions, evolving into ever new species

the god Kek has shown his favor

It has completely bastardized it.
And striped it of any artistic merit as a meme.

Stop resisting user. You're just like the all the people trying to resist Trump. Can't you see they are one in the same?

Son, I know it seems like the world it ending, coming crashing down in a rain of steel and fire.. but push on. You will see tomorrow, there will be another day. I've been through worse, and although this is pretty dang bad you'll make it through. Just stick to your guns, and it'll all be okay.

brool story co.

sad story deadfrog.

>shilling this hard

Pepe has become a withered husk of it's former glory.

You being a trumpette think are biased and your movement is the parasite which did in pepe and mutated it into fucking trash.

The God Kek is a false god and I denounce his gayity.

GET
OUT

I have no plans to vote and give no support to either candidate

you have this backwards: Trump will not guide Pepe, Pepe will guide Trump

Trump is ephemeral, only a portal for something greater

this is the risen god Kek

>tfw you're having fun with your faggy friends on Cred Forums pretending there's all these meme wars and meme gods and shit
>tfw you remember you're young it's Friday (Saturday morning) and this is all you have to do with your life right now

I'm ready to fight if that's what it takes. I will lay down my life for the greater meme.

Thank's for the advice. It's good to know I'm not alone in this despite the faggotry everywhere.

Saved.

You can only either join us onto glory or remain with the rest of the cancer.

I don't believe you but I should not have assumed.

Pepe in the hands of the people at Cred Forums is in danger.

If you do not understand that you won't see the grand betrayal. It will be too late for you and Kek will reveal itself as what it truly is. A Grand Deceiver.

>tfw the Grad program I'm in doesn't start until Next Monday and I'm all ready ahead in my scheduled reading.

>tfw regardless, I'm actually fucking serious. RE.

You are the cancer.

GET OUT.

You can either use the boost to catch up, or the brake.

do a barrel roll...

oh god.... skippy... [sob]... he reminds me of... of... [crying]... [sob].... [weeping]....

REEEEEEEEE

Nice tan...

GET THE HELL OUT VIRUS!

once again, Cred Forumsrother, you see it backwards

Cred Forums has been deceived by Pepe

Kek is already in control

Pepe Leaks will have the last laugh.

tfw you're starting to sympathize with OP but know deep down that Wofl is Love and Wofl is Life.

It's too good to be true.

Why are many Kek memes racist garbage then?

Surely an omnipotent being would not want to spread hate and falsehoods?

I think Kek is actually evil. I don't want to go there right now to look around any more than I already have.

You'll need to do/say more to convince me.

>tfw your greentext is red

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING GARBAGE SHILL!!!

>triggered

Here, misguided child of lord kek, start you journey.

Pepethefrog.faith (yes real website)

racism is nothing to the gods

there is no good or evil

there is only the irresistible will of Kek

Look
They don't even look fucking similar.

is not pepe!
is pepe!

It's fucking bull crap!

God!

Whether you like it or not Pepe has been falsely marked by the establishment as a symbol of evil. You can side with them and allow this falseness to reign true or join us and fight this together.

u ain't got shit, faggot

>Falsely marked

fuck you, you racist fucking faggot.

Shove it up your ass.

>triggered

You're wrong.
No! Never!

Not my battle. Im still wondering why deadfrog persist after Wofl killed him in 2015. Fucks are given, just very few.

GET OUT

AND TAKE YOU LSD WITH YOU

You seem to have lost your way on the intertubes.

I know...
And don't get me wrong...
I appreciate it I really do...

>triggered

DIE CUNT SHILL

GET OUT!

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

you must know, it's all for a greater good. i've been watching pepe for a very, very, very long time now and i came to the conclusion that he has to be the chosen one. he will show everybody that there is no such thing as balance

>tfw the meme of Buddhism and balance leading to a better life is fucking over 2000 years old and pepe will never fucking affect that.

>tfw I just want my gay little frog friend back and it to not be a fucking douche bag racist.

drugs are bad wofl.

don't do drugs

your burdens shall be relieved

if you give in

don't, Kek still gets his way

NO!!!

MOOT PLEASE COME BACK!

MOOT SAVE PEPE!

SAVE ME!!

>:(

>save pepe
>lord kek can shove it

Nigga what are you even doing?

I'm trying to save Pepe from your fucking cult.
He is too precious to leave to the likes of Cred Forums

pepe will show everybody there is no such thing as balance at all. he will show that nothing matters, that nature doesn't exist. there is no life that is better than another.
pepe has the power to open up peoples eyes, and when they understand, they will be able to solve real problems

forget to acknowledge this sick copy pasts.

This is my highest rated thread ever.

I only hope it brought more awareness to the acculturation of pepe.

yeah i had that mushroom trip.

Where it was told to me that everyone will die and go on to the geometric dynamically oscillating city hive organism in the sky of my mind.

I almost suggested to everyone with me that we should kill ourselves because of how beautiful death will be.

But I didn't.

this was 8 years ago.

Ages before I knew 4 chan even existed.

fuck your false hood.

pepe is a cool funny meme.

you are insane.

i know how ironic that must sound comig from me.

i mean that now we have come to the point that a green cartoon frog is center of attention of
election campaigns of the USA. this shows that there is a great chance to make things better than they are. there is a great power

Yes but do you think we have the responsibility to handle that power?

Many think they do and I wouldn't trust them with it. I wouldn't trust myself with a great power for another 5+ years at least.

After monday night it will be told

you're not a newfag, you're probably a later generation cancer

Aww, thanks user.

I came in right when moot was leaving. Twas a weird time to arrive. My younger siblings had been here longer than i have. Never told me about it until i told them.

Re
get out

Make me not do drugs, I dare you.

OP the more you shitpost, the more I like you. Which is why I didn't green aromatic plant this post. But I'm irked that a good user like yourself could also be a continued deadfrog poster given the last 2 years both deadfrog and Cred Forums have had.
Any fragment of what was once "Pepe" has been dead for so long that grief is counter productive. You're complaining about grave robbery and encouraging dumbfrog posters instead of coming to grips with something I did when Cred Forums was still shit:

>Deadfrog is Dead.

Wofl is

L O V E
E F I L

Times change. The few times they change for the better, change with em.

>I only hope it brought more awareness to the acculturation of Wofl.
fix'd

CALM YOUR TITS
The normie news is trying their hardest to vilify anything they can against Trump.
They only do this because he is surging in the polls and they have fuckall to stop him.
So what do they do? They take the ONLY stormfag pepes available (out of virtually thousands made) and they wave them around like they are on fucking fire.
Do you think the average normie understands anything about memes from a mongolian fly fishing forum? of course they don't so the media tries to explain it, and fails like a cow trying to tap dance.
so calm down
have a cat
it's a nice cat, i dunno, maybe it's racist
it could be calling you a nigger right now

New ones are popping up everywhere, amigo.

are u gay ? be honest

so close to prune...
y u du dis?
>no homo
but a mouth is a mouth.

Not even trips can save you

>trips checking trips
uncomfortably giving a check I'd rather not be