Help me with a weird problem Cred Forums

help me with a weird problem Cred Forums

>dating a latina (28 years old) for a few months
>she lets me fuck her ass, gives head and is ok with me finger blasting her cunt, but doesn't allow my dick in her pussy
>says she wants to wait for commitment before "regular" sex

wtf is this this? is this a common thing among latinas or something?

post up any advice or opinion

>pic related, its her

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhqUwokTUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP,

she is trying to manipulate someone. Not you, but someone she'll meet later in life. I'll try to explain:

>Latina
>Probably traditional catholic and/or conservative upbringing with a traditional family structure and familial expectations of behavior
>wants to abandon that so she can get the fullest of her teens and 20's in terms of fucking men (but more importantly the attention that brings)
>Wants to ride the cock-go-round before turning 30. Get lots of attention, money, gifts, short-term commitment, etc from men.
>Soon (around 30) wants to be able to attract a beta provider to take care of her, and to meet her family and community expectations.
>Wants to do so by telling the man she will eventually marry that she is a "virgin" bride
Technically, I guess it's true, because pinus never want into vanjie
>He will think he's marrying a conservative, modest, pure woman because of her "virginity". But actually he is marrying a cumdumpster with an asshole you could drive a truck through.
Careful, OP. Women are getting tricky these days.
>Tl;dr she's tricking herself into thinking she's still a pure virgin

yeah, i get what you're saying

but she it doesn't seem like she's a virgin, and i'm talking strictly about her pussy - obviously no hymen so i dont get why she holds on to that shit with such importance when she lets me dip it in all other holes

could of lost Hymen to other means bro, doesnt necessarily have to be a dick that breaks it

No OP but you should ask her if she's a Virginia. If not, then Idk bro

Not at all.
My latina gf (Puerto Rican) loves it in her pussy, won't even let me put a pinky in her ass, and rarely ever gives head.

Not op*
*virgin

OP she is trying to weight you down practical female tactic. Take that pussy bruv and post wins

>dating shitskins

true, could have lost hymen some other way - but its aggravating, never thought i'd get tired of fucking her ass, but i am at this point

So, at 35, she can find someone her age and be technically able to say "I'm a virgin, I waited for you!" without lying. It is still very manipulative and deceitful, but put yourself in a woman's position these days...how could you make the most of having a vagina?
>Get all the male attention through sex you can while you still have youthful beauty (about 17-30)
How? Easy for a girl: don't be too fat
>When 30-35 rolls around, gain financial security by having someone provide for you (since you probably didn't develop any skills yet)
How? Attract a beta to give you money for the rest of his life. This is usually easy, but if you are in a conservative community like most Latinos, sluts are looked down on and hard to marry off.
So how can you do both without technically lying? Plug all your holes with penis except for vagina. Then you can tell Javier that you are a virgin, and be more marriageable.
it's the only explanation I can think of...

>is a fag

kek, well looks like you've got the opposite problem bro

might as well stick it in and say i slipped

wouldn't know she's a shitskin by looking at her, and has a nice fat ass to go along with it - cant complain too much

>is a race traitor/shitskin
Still not White, dump her.

yeah you make sense, my only question is how the fuck is javier going to even know if that pussy has been plugged before - clearly no hymen there anyway, so i shouldnt make any difference

That analysis and breakdown was incredible. lol

>implying whites are attractive

Why would I date a girl who looks like Casper the friendly Ghost?

sounds like she's a MOrmOn

Shut up, shitskin. Nobody gives a shit about what you have to say.

fuck yeah, thats a damn thesis

not a mormon, user

She's doing you a favor. Nothing pleasures my pecker like a hot and hairy Beaner pussy. She's obviously saving herself to get stretched out by my man meat while you watch and jerk off using your own tears as lube. Beaner virgins. I love em

Part of it is fooling Javier, the other half is her desperately trying to stop her cognitive dissonance from creeping in...

Is she in touch with her Latino cultural roots (the conservative stuff)? If so, she might be trying to convince HERSELF that she is still a virgin, in addition to the person she's going to marry.

If not, I can't think of any other explanation right now. Maybe she is self-conscious about it? Has she had vaginal sex before?

Lots of things to think about, but I think it comes down to deception. She is deceiving herself and the beta that's going to give her money for life.

You have a few things to think about...but it's obvious that she is setting the stage to manipulate down the road. She sounds like a short-term hump and dump/booty call type of girl.

Careful, OP. Last thing I want to see is you get caught in the snake pit that can be women if you're not careful...

>your gf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhqUwokTUs

>Awww did I hurt massa's feelings?
Stop being a little bitch and own up to the fact that you're the bird shitstain on society. Kys

>not white
Learn your place m8

Nah, don't you have some rap """music""" to blast while you rob a drug store?

appreciate the info bro

she has a pretty conservative family, but not too tied up with her roots. like you said, it could be her just trying to play a game with appearing to be a virgin

nothing wrong with her pussy, she's had bfs before but dont know if they had vaginal sex with her, i know i wasn't the first person to fuck her ass though. not looking for anything super long term right now, maybe later, but who knows.

not hairy or virgin, m8

>is white
I feel so sorry for you

Catholicism is a fake trap religion, the satanic version of Christianity and the logic is oppressive and fucked up. The bitch thinks dick in pussy is officially fornication and that all that other shit, filgering, blowies, anal penetration, scat, cum and blood are all okay- just the dick in vagina is off limits. Catholics are severely fucked up.

Good luck OP. Don't get caught in the trap!

Moronmonism there's another trap cult religion leading people off into retarded tangents

Don't you have a daughter to fuck while you shoot up your school?

Don't we all have daughters to fuck WHILE shooting up schools?

I love it when niggers, spics, and school shooters start fighting over race

>I love it when niggers, spics, and school shooters start fighting over race
Ya we know, Goldstein

Just do the opposite of normal people:

Stick it into the vag and say "oops, wrong hole"

Is she on birth control? Maybe she doesn't trust you to not knock her up and leave her with a kid

Sorry OP but this user is 100% correct. Since an actual dick never entered she can claim to be a virgin.

I am dating a hispanic chick as well OP. And no I dont have your problem. Gives me head whenever I want. Lets fuck her right in the pussy. Doesn't let me stick it in her ass though

yeah, she's on birth control, but thats not an issue because most times i either cum in her ass or cum while she gives head

yeah, but how does anybody know whether she took a dick or not? she obviously does shit with guys, so who's to say she hasn't taken a dick up her pussy before?

kek, yeah i know. i've got my shit all backwards

ass is over rated, prefer pussy all day - on the plus side she gives great head

Honestly she most likely has let someone stick it in her cunt. If thisngirl is down for some anal I guarantee she has had at least one cock in her puss before. I guess she just reserves that for the guys she is "serious" with. And gives her ass hole up to any joe blow.

Side note it always annoyed me when girls would try and use anal as a loop hole to losing their virginity. Tbh I dont consider you a virgin if you take cock up your ass.

>704241729
>who's to say she hasn't taken a dick up her pussy before?

Her. If I were you, OP, I'd just ask

Oh I know user. My ex let me fuck her ass hole. The vagina is far superior.

why do you guys insist on spamming this racist caricature?

I'm Jewish, I don't look like that and I've never wronged or tricked anyone. If you ask me, you guys do this out of jealousy. It's an inferiority complex you have. Ashkenazi Jews (what I am and most in the west) have the highest average IQ. We make the most money, we are the most educated of all ethnicities. There's no scam or tricks behind this, it's just superiority. But, I don't wave my finger in people's faces, I believe we are all equal given the same opportunities. I'm not like you white supremacists that brag about being superior (when you really aren't)

thats what i thought, she gave up her ass about 2 months after i first met her - and given her age she must have had some experience with a cock in her puss

can't expect a straight, honest answer when it comes to things like these, user.

Then tell her you are at the point where you really want to penetrate her pussy. If she still says no, i'd ask myself if i want to stay with someone like that.

Yep. That too. She is 28. No way in fucking hell she is still a virgin. Tbh just the fact that she said she is saving it for commitment kinda makes it seem likenshe has already been in that situation before

bro, already tried that. when i did, i got her ass spread open in front of me, kek. i could walk away, but gotta at least try her pussy out after this long - its an immature way to look at the situation i guess

yeah, the age and her willingness to take dick in every other hole probably means she's had vaginal sex before, which makes the situation shittier for me

Yeah I wouldnt leave unless you found someone else who you would rather be fucking. I mean fucking her asshole and getting blowjobs is better than fucking your hand. Plus at least I guess she is giving you something to work for. If I am going to be honest this could all just be some ploy by her to keep you around. To keep you interested. Like maybe she feels like you will leave once you get inside her clam.