Has anyone experienced teenage love?

Has anyone experienced teenage love?

I fantasize all the time about being 16, sneaking out of the house at night to meet up with a girl, and experimenting for the first time. getting with a group of girls who want to play truth or dare, because they want to kiss you, but they are too shy to say anything, then hiding it from our parents to add more excitement.

I am 22 now and I am getting truly sad that I will not get to do this... I was a pretty autistic teenager, and now that I actually know how to hook up, I am too old for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

mda.org/disease/duchenne-muscular-dystrophy
mda.org/disease/duchenne-muscular-dystrophy/signs-and-symptoms
youtube.com/watch?v=HErf4OELzYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel this way sometimes OP. You got me pegged nigga

I got a little lucky at the end, kiss-less virgin until my senior year. I get sad that i never got to go wild in the dorms in college. Had a gf from high school and missed out on alot. when we finally broke up i was almost 21 and all the hookups felt alot more adult and spontaneous

Hey, 19 year old here who had a couple situations like that in high school. The sneaking out and hooking up is super overrated, truth or dare is always pretty lame too. If you have any questions let me know.

no such thing as teenage love

it's just unbridled infatuation and hormones

majority of my teenage relationships were cringey as hell, i miss the partying and lack of responsibility WAY more

OP, I think that the grass is always greener.
Sure, many people describe it as that rush of sneaking around and getting physical for the first time. Honestly, I remember those days of early experimentation as super messy and awkward. Hell, sex has gotten better and better for me over the years.

I did. We met online and chatted everyday for a year until I met her. I was 17 and she was 15. We talked everyday on the phone, got warm fuzzy feelings just at the sound of each other's voices. I flew to where she lived just to be her prom date. It was one of the happiest moments of my life and hers as well. We dated long distance for three years after that and would see each other once or twice a month and would have the most stereotypical dreamy teen love scenarios. I was her first kiss, her first everything. She wanted to wait until we were married to have sex and I was so in love I agreed.

Time passed and we eventually had sex and she hated it. Every single time she said it hurt, and felt weird when I went down on her. We got married anyway and nothing changed. She hated sex and did it out of obligation. It always felt weird and awkward, basically like I was raping her. We had to use lube every time because she'd never get wet. Eventually I grew resentful and ignored her and started drinking more and more. She then divorced me and is now happily remarried with two kids while I shitpost on Cred Forums.

So there is my teen love story.

when I was 15, i went on a chinese exchange trip and made out with this one girl in the back of a taxi. I still think about it.

This.

And the grass is always greener thing. But there weren't many real "one night stands" at 16 and 17, you always worry about other shit and think of a relationship and it's hard to just enjoy casual sex.

I was 17 and cheated for the first time on a girl. I was dating this chick with HUGE hits in high school, but really wanted to get with this asian who was obviously homewrecking...

Damn straight I did. She was 14 and I rubbed he rpussy while we smoked and jacked me off. We started it out doing truth or dare until it was a dare kiss, then just full blown making out.

not really a love thing but I did get to fuck with two chicks before I graduated.

Yup, she dumped me yesterday, i'd say it's overrated but tbh it was the only point in my life i was truly happy

wow. just went through the same thing. i know the feels

>inb4 underagebankekekxdd

Idgaf if i get banned from this cesspool

I'm 16 now and honestly man, teenage love is fun but its also hard because parents make it difficult to hang out, etc. If you want me to talk more I can

Of fucking course. I've been in love with the same girl since 2004 (I was 11) and I have some great memories with her, even though I never got to call her my gf. We kissed once and it probably is my best memory of high school, she also gave me the worst night of my life. I regret with all my life the night during my senior trip where I was a bit drunk and I wanted to talk to her. I went to her room, she started touching my lips with her finger, I went for the kiss and when my lips touched hers I couldn't do it and I left the room. It hurts me so fucking bad when I talk about that moment and I always fantasize about what could have happened that night. I haven't talked to her since 2008. I still love her, she's married and happy. I got a gf after that, some hookups and all that shit but I don't think I'll ever be able to love another girl as I love her. I just want to talk to her...

OP forget about the past concentrate on getting your ass laid today and the future

I've lived a the pretty stereotypical lifestyle that you're talking about.
24 now.
Did the sneaking out thing in middle and high school.
Yeah it was fun, but it's only fun at that age. You cant do that shit when you're older.
If you missed out, suck it up and moveon cause you'll never feel what you imagine you would back then.
On the other hand, grow up.
Find a girl you really like, maybe eventually love and go from there.
Get a house, kids, move on with your life. You're 22.
There is a fuck lot more than being 16 and sneaking out.

The next time I hook up with an 18-19 year old, I want to see if she will play along with this.
>we are both 15, and we both have a crush on each other, but I am too shy to say anything, so you have to slowly push me further to see how far I will go.

When I was 17 I stayed the night with my girl friend and snuck out, she was house sitting with her sister. We fucked like rabbits and watched frozen lol almost got caught sneaking back in

I dunno about you but from what I saw in middle school and high school, teenage love consisted of a boy and girl being fuckbuddies for around 2 weeks before one of them loses interest or they break up over some stupid irrelevant shit.

The only good thing was how womens standards weren't high, you were a teenager so they didn't expect you to have a job or a car or your own place. If your parents were cool about dating and maybe you got some allowance you were fucking set.

MODS MODS MODS

hello, i am also 16, lets meet up

>be me, 12 or 13
>at some lake campground for the 4th of July
>so fucking alpha
>going out on multiple chick's family's boats
>one solid group of 15-16 year old chicks
>impress them with my bicycle wheelies
>get invited to be a part of the group
>chick's parents leave for the day so obviously we play truth or dare in her trailer
>get dared to french the cutest blonde one
>obviously spaghetti everywhere
>"we can all go outside if you guys want?" says the group
>so they did
>stared at that chick for way too long unable to admit she totally wanted it
>finally made the move
>weirdest most aggressive kiss I've been a part of
>and it was my first real one
>whole time the other kids were outside looking through the windows oooohing and ahhhhing
>I was the fucking king of that campground after that

And it's all been downhill from there boys

reminds me of the malcolm in the middle where they go on a houseboat and reese and stevie sneak away to the cheer camp...
man that episode always made me so jealous

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING

Yeah sometimes, the golden days were fun

>tfw you will never have a hot older cousin who wants you to run her pussy because she just found out how good it feels...

dated my 'high school sweet heart' for about five years. about a year out of HS she decides she wants to start hanging out and fucking other guys - obviously that isn't going to work.

fast forward ten years and she's about to be happily married and here I am shit posting on Cred Forums.

I've had a few relationships since but they're all shit. I've grown generally resentful at the world and hate humans.

#teenagelove

I was lucky at 14, got to fuck a girl all summer. their folks ran a shitty 2 screen movie theater so we would just hang around in the projection area and in the theaters themselves when it was dead.

I was pretty young when I started messing around with girls. 7th grade for fingering, 8th for my first bj. Lost my virginity at 15 and had an absurd amount of sex in high school and college. Took several girls virginity when in high school a few HS seniors when I was in college.

Great times.

pic related

how do you meet HS girls when in college? are they easy?

Nothing will beat the 17/18 yr old sex with the 16/17 year olds. High school was some of the best experiences for me sexually. Till recently. 26 and became fwb with a 19 year old. Sex was beyond my wildest dreams. Shame she went full-blown rogue hoe and started fucking every guy she could. Whatever. Now I don't want anything but 20-or-younger.

It's all about mutual friends. I was kind of "popular" in HS so when I was a senior I had no problem fucking juniors. I went off to a local college so I was able to keep up with a lot of girls I knew in HS for a few years. Meanwhile I was fucking girls at college and at a bunch of anime conventions lel

they are still pretty much children. if they arnt fucking every guy you meet, it would be some other shit that would make you pull your hair out. good luck with thatnonsense

I think you love the idea of her more than the actual person her. Being in love with the same chick for 20 years without actually dating her isn't healthy. Go get some psychological help and then seek happiness with someone who is available that you can love.

To answer your second question, it will always be easier to hook up with younger girls. Always. Just take care of yourself so that you seem at least semi-normal and put together and you'll have no problem at all.

another pic related

Not really nonsense. But ok. Have fun with your "mature" women.

Yeah, did the whole teenage infatuation / love thing. Starting at 15
Subtle touching at school, long make-out sessions, first time with everything.
We experimented, it was amazing and were totally in tune. Never had better sex since really. Moved back in at 18, got engaged, and then a horrible break up at 20 as we struggled to do the whole adult living thing and dealing with her depression.

She had a kid by her rebound and I had a number of other relationships that were never quite the same. I'm married now with two kids and would never change that. Do miss the teenage sex though!

I don't know why shit like this happens.

I was alpha as fuck when I was 12 years old, a lot of chicks were into me.
I remember that I even told a girl that today is a 9 that I was not into her because she was ugly and she didn't even get angry, she just fake laughed with her friend in denial.

From 13 years it went downhill and today I'm still a virgin lmao

No, because I was a teenage kid when the AIDS epidemic went shitty, so not only did we have THAT to deal with we also had the teenage girls go "I don't wanna get pregnant aaaaaah".

College, on the other hand...

Well. College.

I entered college a virgin and stopped counting junior year, which is when my best friend and I are fairly sure I hit the 100 women fucked mark.

It didn't hurt that my best friend and I found two kilos of what turned out to be cocaine in one of the houses we were cleaning up from a triple homicide that first summer.

>basically, house was a notorious Mexican drug house or whatever, owner gave them two weeks to clear out before he was going to bulldoze it, our company got hired to do salvage; pulled up floorboards and found two big fat white packs of cocaine
>only white after we cleaned off all the blood, because THAT was where they killed one of the pacos
>by mutual agreement that went right into our bags; next day the whole place went into the dumpsters
>four years of college + 5 lbs of cocaine = never, EVER had to worry about getting pussy, never EVER had to worry about money

Oh my god.

>alpha as fuck at 12

Story??

One guy not like other guy
Pour alcohol on guy
Light on fire
HE DIED

holy fuck i wish this was true

That sucks but with the right person, you get that butterflies feeling like you would have as a teen.

So fucking fun sneaking in my girls house and then hiding in the closet as her mom came in early from work

I have the rehab bills to show for it, so.

Nice trips. But I somehow doubt your sincerity, sir.

what college Cred Forumsro?

When in college I had a threesome with three 19-year-old girls in their dorm. Have pics to prove it, but not sharing that shit online. I see how y'all motherfuckers ruin lives.

Didn't get to fuck all of them but I consider fingering and oral enough. Started a relationship with one, but of course that failed.

I was asking for the story that went with the vid not a recap of the vid.

ehhhh I got with my first at 16. was straight forward. got hotel with her and friend. cant remember who got it for us but it was what it was. went there to do some drinking on st pattys. friend passed out, hooked up with girl in next bed over. was nothing crazy. I never liked that silly shit of spin the bottle and whatnot. If you want to fuck then just fuck, dont act like a fucking mongoloid about it.

So no i am not said i never got into that kiddy bullshit.

lmao bye bye nigger

been in a fucking wheelchair since i was 9, never done anything with a girl, im 21 now i wanna blow my brains out

Trust me my friend, it happened

does your dick work?

OP, I'm in basically the same boat. I was just... god, such a huge fuck up until basically my senior year of college. I wish I could go back and redo everything. I wish I had known more. I wish I hadn't been so afraid.

It literally makes me sick to think of how long I missed out on that side of life. How many opportunities I fucked up. How much fucking time I wasted on video games, how much I rationalized everything away, how fucked my self-image was.

I'm 22 now. Got my degree, starting a business, I know now that I am tall, I have an attractive face, I work out and run and have a great body, I'm funny, I'm smart, I'm confident. I'm charming, I know how to woo women. But... I'll never be a sophomore in high school getting my first kiss. I'll never be a junior having sex for the first time in the back of my car because our parents are home. I'll never be a senior who slept with the hottest girl in the school. I'll never be back in the dorms freshman year, sleeping with 5 chicks in the first week. I'll never be a sophomore with my first apartment again, keeping 4 or 5 friends with benefits on hand.

I'll never get to do that because I fucked up. I was too afraid. I don't have those stories to tell. And I never will, because now I'm in the real world. Now I have to work. Now I live on my own, nowhere near a college and even if I did, I don't have that ridiculous closeness to so many other young, horny, excited and uninhibited individuals.

I'm bitter and regretful and I have to work hard to hide that. Few things hurt me more than how horribly I squandered my youth.

yeah it works, i have not jacked in 2 years, i got mda.org/disease/duchenne-muscular-dystrophy

Do you have money?
Why not buy a blowjob or something?

I lost my virginity when i was 17 and my girflend was 16. Her parents werent at home, there was only her 12yo sister justine. When justine gone to sleep my sister called for me that her parents arent at home so i came in very quietly xD and when her sister wass sleeping i was fucking my hieflend in living room but we must been very quietly

Okay so, yes, I do think teenage love is just a ton of hormones and infatuation and excitement. But if I could go back I would.

I used to knock at my highschool girl friend's window at night and she would open it up, and I'd climb through and sleep over, at least once a week. Usually after going out with guy friends, drinking and being hooligans.

I would always waking up absurdly early to get out before her dad woke up. I'm sure they suspected for a long time but we did finally get caught and they called me Romeo for the whole rest of the time we dated (about a year and a half).

She was a really genuinely kind, nerdy and unpopular girl, but she was gorgeous. I was a year older and once I graduated I cheated on her a lot. I guess I felt that I was pretty cool and wanted to see those wild oats, who knows.

She eventually found out and we broke up. That was 6 years ago now and I still think about her almost every day. She's really successful now and engaged to some British guy. If I could go back in time and tell myself to smarten up I would. I have a lot of great memories of our time together.

i wish, can't even leave my house, live with parents

how about having a talk about it with your dad?
He might be willing to take you out and get you to see someone who can help you.

My teenage love turned into a multi year relationship that's still going strong.
Be jealous.

Why you cant even leave your house XD ? Ghey won't let you go on the weekends ?

Hi, are you me?

maybe not, but I am

I was 15 when i got together with this girl. I never did the sneaking out shit, her parents and my parents were cool about it. I was about 16 when i experienced my first broken fucking condom, too. It sucked being 16 at that point.

Charles get out of my head

But probably not, you're only me if thinking about this actually makes you nauseous or feel like dying. On a scale from 1 to 10 for regret and disgust in myself this feeling is... an 8, maybe a 9. It's about as close as it gets to wanting to kill yourself.

Oh, another fun note, the best sex partner I've ever had I met in my last few months of college. She was awesome to hang out with, on birth control and loved me cumming inside, down to fuck almost literally every night, and all we got was a few months together then we graduated and now we live about 1,000 miles apart.

Something good finally happens to me, something really good, and then life spits in my face.

on oxygen 247 can't breath without a machine, born with this fucked up disease mda.org/disease/duchenne-muscular-dystrophy/signs-and-symptoms

I mean this from the bottom of my heart user... I am truly sorry that that's how your life is.

I woulda killed myself, no doubt. Maybe there's a silver lining for you somewhere, I dunno. Whatever gives you the most happiness, I hope you do.

Life isn't a movie, OP. This stuff never happens anymore. Nowadays, if a girl is too shy to tell you they want to kiss you, they won't sneak out of the house in the first place because they are pussies.

Girls nowadays are whores and bitches. This coming from a guy who is actually pretty good looking, I can tell you right now that nobody will ever find anything like what you mentioned, because it doesn't exist.

>be me
>16 at the time, I'm 18 now. Got a girlfriend in another state because I don't like the maintenance of a close girlfriend.
>walking through walmart
>like looking through art supplies because I like art
>wild brother appears
>"Mom says its time to go, comon."
>ok
>I follow him
>A voice from behind
>"Katie! Stop following that guy!"
>I turn around
>A girl standing there
>She squeels
>she turns around and runs
>I think for a moment how cute she was
>I think for a moment about her expression
>I think
>she didn't look cute
>she looked creepy as fuck
>she was creepy as fuck
>that was fucking creepy

Cont? I have several stories like this just to show you how shit really goes when you're an attractive teenage male.

As I creep further into my 20s the more I miss the whole being a teenager and not having to worry about shit. Dated this scene chick my senior year and holy fuck it was alot of fun. I remember her parents put screws in the Window so it couldn't open wide enough for her to sneak out so i showed her how to sneak out by removing the whole damn window pane. Id pick her up in the middle of the night in my piece o shit vw bug to take her back to my house to fuck.

She was my first drunk sex, dirst baked sex, first car sex. This bitch was crazy.

Im 25 now and married to a woman who can't enjoy sex cause her pregnancy ruined her pussy. We used to fuck daily now i get mediocre obligation sex like once a month if Im lucky. I think about hooking up with girls online all the time but i don't want to fuck with all the bullshit involved with having side bitches.

Looks like with a bit of tinkering, that machine could be adapted to suck dick pretty good.

the fuck

Some people see problems, I look for solutions.

This is the Cred Forums I know and love

Your parents will spring for the medical bills but not a hooker? You should explain to them that you have needs and are unable to fulfill them yourself.

there christian nutjobs, so that ain't gonna happen

I would have thought that if you can type, you can fap. Also I stand by my suggestion of adapting your machine. I bet you can hold your breath long enough to come. If it's been two years it shouldn't take long, then hit the panic button and watch the medical assistance arrive quickly.

Don't you have a nurse that could help you out, if you lay on the sob story pretty thick?

>22
>too old to hookup

are you naturally stupid or?

Been there donde that. For me it was fucking awesome but it has its dark side.
>15 y/o
> Get to know a girl named Claudia
> Fell in love in the moment I saw her
> One of the prettiest human beings I've ever seen
> After hanging out a lot on our own I asked her out, she says yes.
> 3 Years of passionate dating and hundreds of stories
I don't know the part of trying to get girls or cheating or anything like that but I sneaked in her house nearly everyday, had thousands of problems with my parents because I wasn't going well in school and didn't like her so I have to be a fucking ninja.
I remember driving away with her in my bike at full speed ( It was a 50cc, but for me it was a fucking Hayabusa at the time) while her mother was going fucking insane, going to the lake do some fishing, fuck under the moonlight with all the thrilling and excitement and return home at 4 am with the biggest smile on my face. Or one time I had to jump over the window on my underwear living my clothes at her home because her mother came earlier and had to walk 1 mile on my fucking underwear (Thank God it was august)
Everything is new, exciting and nothing else matters but your girl but no everything is always good, but I have really good memories.

Everything besides her living 1,000 miles away and you've clocked me. I still think about it on a daily basis and it kills me inside. Been drinking and smoking for the last two years as a coping mechanism I guess, planning to go out maybe next year if nothing changes.

why isnt this a thing in the US youtube.com/watch?v=HErf4OELzYk

>22
>too old for teenage love
stupid people are always the most likely to call others stupid

Nope. Currently I'm 18, never once been in a relationship. I've had many girls kiss me on the cheek, one did it on my lips. I've been sent many nudes, I've felt up many women. But I've never had sex, I never pushed a kiss onto a girl, they always kissed me, and I was always that one quiet guy that would get right at the edge of escaping the friend zone, but never did just because I wasn't that interested in the girls that liked me. Finally when I met the girl of my dreams senior year, she just showed up towards the end of the second semester, I fell in love with her, everyone wanted us to be together, but she was in a relationship with some douche bag and when they broke up, for some reason she actually felt in love with him and wanted to be back with him. He lied to her, cheated on her, he's in a gang, and everyone hates him, but yet she feels like she loves him, the one girl I actually liked and I couldn't get her, I felt that if she wasn't with him and I had another year with her, we would've gotten together, but now I'm graduated, not going to college because I know I'll fail at all the work, and so I know that I'll just be by myself till I die.

Actually now that I remembered, my freshman year I was about to be in a relationship with a girl I really liked, and I had just confessed to her over the winter break of school, and she actually liked me too, we were both basically in a relationship from how we treated each other and talked to each other, but in that one week away from school, she lost her virginity to some guy at school. Ever since then I never talked to her again, and I never felt like I liked a girl until I met that new girl my senior year. And her parents completely hate her boyfriend, and don't trust her with social media and such, so she doesn't have a phone, she a kik and a Facebook, but can't use them since she doesn't have a phone anymore, and she doesn't have a computer either, so there's no way I can ever talk to her or see her again.

>Nobody could understand her like I do.

Are you Waldo Jeffers?

Dude buy a tank and rig that shit to mix some n2o with your oxygen. Shit's cash.

Or just swap it out for n2o entirely and go out feeling good.

That dude's gone pretty quiet, I hope he didn't suffocate trying to get his cock sucked. Imagine finding your disabled son, blue, with a huge cheesy grin and his dick trapped in the out-flow pipe of an iron lung.

What? If anything I couldn't understand her, she wanted to get back with some douche bag and everyone was trying to help encourage her to get back with him.

So, I might get banned for this, I don't know, and frankly, I don't care.

I am 22 years old, and I am currently dating and have been dating the same girl for a year and some months now.

Oh, did I mention that she is 17?

We have a fully functional relationship. We have our differences, but all-in-all we care and love for each other.

This has been my longest relationship thus far in life, and I can say that I am honestly happy. I love her, she loves me. Her parents love me. I was their driver for tonight for them to go out drinking.

So, I guess what I am saying is that, I am living that teenage dream a little bit. But still have the responsibilities of an adult.

Yes I was fucking my gf at the time from being 14 I used to do everything with her she was at least an 8/10 and up for pretty much anything sexually we used to fuck every single day didn't care if she was having a period used a condom, anal come in her mouth was just the norm. God I miss the sex with her

I have the best gf right now. But the sex sometimes feels like tgat for me too. With my previous partners the sec was just. Sexier? Now it hurts ger almost always, after that she enjoys but i have to watch out

>when you hate somebody so bad you're willing to burn yourself to death too just to take em out

Pic related: Looks like her, according to memory.

>Be me, age 13, nerdy single kid
>My family is camping with our family friends
>Hanging out with their son, who is 11
>Catch a couple of cute redheads in a camper across the way
>See them walk to playground, we follow
>Play tag or something, become real friendly
>Turns out the older one is 14, the younger is 11. Each of us have our crush
>They invite us for s'mores with the family
>Dad leaves to go nightfishing, mom goes in camper to put baby to bed.
>Just 2 guys and 2 girls now
>They wanna play truth or dare
>Game kinda dead ends when 14 year old is truth'd about who she has a crush on. She keeps giggling and refuses to answer
>My parents call us to bed
>I can't sleep. Hear footsteps outside our camper at like midnight
>Unzip the window and see 14 yo redhead peeping on the other side of the camper.
>I whisper "looking for me" and she comes over
>Asks if I want to keep playing. I sneak out
>We walk around the campground late at night playing T or D. Nobody is up except for some older teenagers by the river.
> Game is mostly truths about interests and crushes of the past. Clear that we have crushes on each other, but goes unsaid
>Teens are loud and drinking. She dares me to take their beer
>I wait until they're dancing around (three dudes and a chick) and leave their drinks alone. I grab three but the 4th one spills. Hide in bushes with redhead. Super stealthy
>Takes them a few minutes to realize that their beer is gone. Girl blames one dude for spilling hers. Two of the dudes start shoving each other. We lol
>We sneak off to the other end of the campground, sit on a bench
>Try some beer. Don't like it. Keep drinking until redhead says she doesn't like it either
>I grab the drinks and toss them in the trash. I walk back and sit down. She puts her hand on my leg.
>Ooooooooh!

bump

ironically the guy who did it died along with the 2 women. but the guy he was trying to kill survived

is that it?

>She flat out says I was the crush she refused to talk about. Fuck yeah!
>I say I like her too.
>She asks if I'd like to kiss her.
>Yes.
>First kiss. Closed lips. Not very good. We both giggle.
>Second kiss. Mouths open a bit. She moves around. I kinda just sit there and take it.
>Turns out it was her first kiss, too.
>We walk around the campground holding hands. Kiss one more time before sneaking back into bed.
>Can't sleep.
>Wake up. Their family has left for a boat trip.
>Friend talks about how hot their 11 y/o is. I keep my mouth shut.
>They come back and ask to go swimming with us.
>Meet them at the river. 11 y/o is wearing a giant tee shirt over her suit. My redhead is wearing a bikini.
>Lots of horseplay in the water. Redhead keeps jumping on my back or into my arms.
>Her sister has to go to the bathroom. My friend escorts her.
>We're alone and half naked in the water.
>I ask if she wants to make out again.
>We swim to an area with bushes overgrowing the water. Can't be seen from shore.
>Hardcore make out.
>Keep my hips far away and lean in cuz I'm sporting a massive boner.
>She pulls me close. Can totally feel my dick. Doesn't seem to mind.
>She grabs my hand and puts it on her boob.
>I'm just about to jizz right there.
>Hear the others come back, quickly break it up.
>My friend is disappointed. 11 y/o isn't taking his advances.
>My family is leaving for dinner. Don't get back til late. Redhead's family is already in bed.
>Sneak over and look in their camper. I already know where she sleeps. Poke her head through the screen.
>She's already awake.
>Comes outside wearing a giant Minnie Mouse shirt and grabs my hand.
>We walk and play truth or dare again.
>Truths are at first about how each of us felt about what we'd been doing. Mutual excitement.
> Walk into field. Full moon lights her up. It's kind of cold and I can see her nips through her shirt. Insta-boner.
>Now we start doing dares.

Yeah, it was great at the time, but I'm kind of glad those days are in the past. I'm too old to play games. The thing about getting older is that sex gets a lot better.

You mean girls these days being 16, drinking booze with Pakis/deadbeats in their 30's and 40's? Getting pregnant before 18 and drinking the fetus into retardation? Being a worthless slag through their 20's to 50's?

bump

Not done yet.

>I dare her to french kiss me for a minute. She does.
>I don't keep time.
>She dares me to kiss her neck.
>Didn't realize how hot this would be.
>Her hand brushes against my stiffy a couple times. I pull away the first time, but I get over it when I realize her hand isn't going anywhere.
>She picks "dare." Time to go for the gold.
>I dare her to show me her tits. She gets all shy and embarrassed for a bit, and asks for a different dare.
>That's not the rules!
>She looks around, grabs my hand, and leads me to the other side of the field behind some trees.
>She says not to laugh. I promise not to (Seriously?)
>She lifts her Minnie shirt up to just under her boobs. I can see that she's wearing nothing but panties underneath.
>She stops and giggles and says she doesn't want to.
>I tell her that she kind of has to.
>Finally takes off her shirt.
>Glorious.
>I ask if I can touch them. She says I can.
>Small, soft, perky. Nipples are erect.
>She lets me do it for a long time.
>Dares me to take off my shirt. I do.
>We make out, pressing chests together.
>I can feel her crotch through my shorts.
>She reaches down, starts feeling my dick.
>I grab her ass with one hand and her tit with another.
>She asks if she can put her shirt back on because she's cold. I let her.
>Precum as she gets dressed.
>We walk back holding hands again.

Keep going, im getting the flutters XD

keep going

I was 28 my freshman year of college.

Teenage love is very possible.

I started having sex regularly when I was 14.
The companions were of the same age and classmates mostly.
It's been a long time since then but what I can recall most are those 4-6 hour long sex marathons, or pulling even all nighters.
Have sex while you are young, anons. What you lack in skill you make up with vigour.

Conclusion

>We kiss and go back to our campers.
>Cain't sleep again. Looking forward to tomorrow!
>Rainy day. Our family's all stay in their respective campers.
>Rain doesn't let up until evening. She and I grab our food and eat together.
>Her dad gets kinda pissed and demands she eat with her family.
>Uh oh.
>She sneaks over after dinner and says her dad isn't letting her hang out tonight. Says she'll sneak out late again.
>Everyone goes to bed except her dad. He's reading by the fire.
>He's there for HOURS.
>She never emerges.
>I walk out once and kind of sneak around. He catches me coming around behind my camper and starting to cross the road behind their's.
>"What are you up to?"
>"Uh... just have to go to the bathroom."
>Walk down the road to the bathroom and stand there for a few minutes.
>Walk back a different way, stealthily come to her side of the camper.
>Tap her head.
>She whispers "Dad was up when I came back last night. I think he knows I was with you."
>I hear the gravel from the other side of the camper. Her dad starts walking.
>Fuck!
>Hide in bushes and wait. He was just throwing something away. See redhead through the screen. She's gesturing towards my camper.
>I bolt.
>I wait for hours. It's 3 am. Her dad's still awake.
>He wins. I got to sleep.
>I sleep in after many sleepless nights. Wake up at 10.
>Walk outside. Redhead's camper is gone.
>No note, no phone number, no address.
>Depressed.

Never heard from her again. This was in the pre-internet era (97). Tried looking her up on FB many times, but her name is just super common (and I'm not even sure if I'm spelling it right).

I've moved on and settled, but I'll never forget those two days, that first kiss, and those first boobies.

damn that fucking hurts bro

I am sorry for the ending, but this story is exactly what I was talking about when I started the thread. You lived the absolute fantasy I was talking about. thanks for sharing.

I moved right before high school so I was a new kid freshman year. Dated the brunette and blonde of my dreams over the next five years, one after the other. Unbelievably gorgeous girls. That's what life is about tbh. Sorry user.

Yup, all of the hot girls at my school acted like where's but we're a bunch of frigid virgins. There was like 5 girls that were actually into it and I ended up dating one for a year, fucked like 3 times a day throughout though

>11 year old isnt taking his advances
I mean, 13 is kinda normal for experimenting, but 11?

Yeah, but the bragging rights were worth it. Friend didn't believe me until He connected the dots about her dad's behavior that last night. She was also out of my league. Never dated a girl as hot as her again until after college.

Glad to be of service, user.

No, I was too autistic to even speak to girls and too beta to do any fun illegal stuff, wasted my whole time as a teen.

holy fuck... anyone else notice it?

Livestream it or shut the fuck up

same and im still too beta at 26

Know that bros

He was like an annoying little brother. Total dork.

Come to think of it, her sister probably ratted us out.

Yeah cause a hot 16 yr old girl wanted to French kiss a snot nosed 12 yr old boy because of his insane super duper cool "bicycle wheelies"

Kys.

You're not too old for it.

>be me, 22.
>girl im talking to, 21, cheated on her boyfriend with me at work and i bitched her ass out.. she showed our boss the texts
>get transferred to a new store
>way fuckin sexier 17 year old girl with the SAME first name (as the bitch) develops a huge crush on me from day 1
>co-workers constantly pressuring me to start relationship
>do that on valentines
>cant believe faking confidence til i made it worked

trust me, it's way more fun with older more mature girls to get fucked up with and play those games. and it happens more than you think. they know what they're doing. my sex life at 32 >>>>>>> 16

more

>be me
>11yo
>mum passed and parents split
>live with aunt and cousins
>only girls
>cousin be 13yo
>one night be home alone with said cousin
>cousin 8.5/10
>turn on TV and flick to porn channel
>watching with cousin and giggling
>get a boner and she sees it
>ask me if I liked what we were watching on the TV
>of course said yes
>comes and sits next to me
>asks me if I wanted to touch her boobs
>say no even though I really wanted
>freakingout.jpg
Cont?

yes, you're a cont.

Continue

this is the guy who made the comment above this one. can confirm. at 21, i fucked a 42 year old and she had NO limits

>I was kind of "popular" in HS
>bunch of anime conventions lel
... kys you neckbeard, moped driving fat cunt

Enjoy your stale used up pussy.

sounds disgusting, she'd probably fuck a dog.

one more story from me.
>be me, 17.
>apply for scholarship to live in germany.
>get placed in a house with a hot 14 year old girl and some awkward gay other 17 year old.
>deflowered her in a couple months. no suspected butt rape from the vegetarian brother

look on the bottom left on the shower panel and you can see pedo bear

go on, tell me about how you're not sexually frustrated.

I'm not hungry enough to eat rotten food just yet.

you sound like a well-adjusted happy guy

It's more fun in retrospect than it was at the time.
It was a time of insecurity, unknowns and frustration.
Not just regular frustration, full-on butt-frustration.

>she grabs my hand and puts it on her boobs
>dickisdiamonds.png
>she leans in and kisses me
>both don't know what we are doing but just trying to copy tv
>I am now groping boobs
>dick still diamonds and starting to get sore
>she start rubbing my dick outside of pants
> reach up her nighty with one hand and continue to grope book above bra
>she asks me if I want to see them
>nod head frantically
>she lifts nighty and exposes one breast
>eyes wide open without thinking grab boob
>ask her if she wants to see my dick
>she says yes
>stand and drop pants straight away
>she removes nighty and bra
>me standing completely nude
>she's sitting in only panties
>dick still diamonds
>I bend over and kiss her
>she's starts jerkins my dick with porn still in the background
>I start playing with her nipple
>she starts breathing heavily and grips my dick hard
>she looks at TV and see a blowjob
>no warning just puts my dick in her mouth
>doesn't move around much just wiggling her tongue
>don't care still loving life
>she leans back and asks me to lick hers
>I say yes
>first time ever seeing pussy
>kinda grossed out
>just licking it flat tongued like an ice cream
>she's breathing really heavily
>I stand up and put my dick in
>holy shit so fucking warm
>start fucking cousin with no rhythm
>car pulls up out front
>holy shit they're home
>we turn TV off and run into our bedrooms
>didn't finish whilst also discovering masturbating that nigh

Tfw lost my virginity to my cousin at 11yo. We didn't really do anything again until I was 13 and she was 15. Fucked a few times but stopped doing it when she got a bf

FUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!o!oo!1111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!

how dumb do you think i really am? youre a fucking virgin, straight up. the fact that you'd lie and say you'd decline a decent looking 42 year-old just basically telling you that you could have her, and all on your own terms make me cringe.

So how about some more picks?