So, what are you afraid of Cred Forums?

So, what are you afraid of Cred Forums?

death?

growing old

you were already dead before you come to life

that would be your ghost being too weak

Doesn't mean he should be ok with dying again, especially with having conscious thought now

yea. I've experienced death several times, at least 7 times, by doing Salvia.

Dying is not pleasant. Being dead isn't either.

Pain.

That's about it.
I used to be afraid of death, then I woke up.

I'm not afraid. I've been through too much in this lifetime.

>tfw I'm angry, angry about elves...

I wake up like everyday bro

The trips are kinda ironic

kek.

my sisters baby wakes up too. its not that special

Wasting time

Swimming in a deep lake or in the sea. Pic related

Aside from obvious things, i guess ending up poor and alone. That's kinda scary •_•

If that ever happens I'm gonna go Survivorman and live in the woods. I'd rather sleep in nature than under a bridge in a pile of garbage.

Besides, if I die out in the wilderness, oh well. It's not like I'd be missing out on anything.

Do you mean salvia temporarily killed you or you thought you died while tripping?

Afraid of getting old

Scriptfag
Afraid we wont witness his trips

"I'll hide my insecurites and fears by pretending to be funny and hard on an anonymous forum."

Congratulations on playing the game so deeply that you forgot who you are.

shitty autistic threads

>Dying is not pleasant. Being dead isn't either.

Upon teaching us this information that only reasserts our fear of death, do you still question what we're afraid of?

Holy shit, trips while tripping. Also, I meant that I thought I died and was convinced I was dying/dead. Difficult to explain with this limited vocabulary.

How so?

Here, take this.
You're not you when you're hungry.

Thanks man, I fucking love snickers.

anybody else have a crush on her?

(you)

alright, looks like nobody else is going to say it so here it goes: WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A DILDO IN THERE?

this implies that we exist outside of our bodies and are stuck inside. that is incorrect.

your brain is a lightbulb; you are the light that is produces. we are the result of chemical reactions and electrical impulses in the brain.

what i'm afraid of is when the brain stops functioning and i cease existing for all eternity. my mind balks at the idea of everlasting nonexistence.

Social contact with a cute girl. I just choke

Simple answer. These bunnies are my sex toys. I dress those bunnies up in different outfits and then take the undies off to stick my penis inside them. That's just my gf's dildo I used for a pic to show where the hole is.

Not a damn thing when you put it like that.

All of those things.

My nig.

Watching people you love growing old is worse. :( Watching pets die is the worst.

I'm afraid to live

I really did not need to know you existed.

Can you explain everything you said? I feel like you might have brain damage.

dying alone
it seems as though i will soon meet this fear

The one other ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust who is like me leaving me. Because i'm just an organism. A flawed organism who only fears this because of pure animal instinct. But I am weak. And I know that that organism will leave me, because it is also a stupid organism. And that's why I alter my mind by drinking poison daily. Also why I'm going to kill myself. I am fucking weak. There are a lot of shit, pathetic humans like me, humans are shit and embarrassingly hollow. But fuck it. I am very drunk right now, I usually dont post on Cred Forums but i am obliterated. Fuck you all.

Dying alone is the best case scenario grasshopper

Brain damage? I most certainly have brain damage. I am 70% sure that I had a stroke in 2006 when I lived in my mom's trailer. I've had tained drugs that have almost sent me to the hospital. I had a terrible fever when I was a kid.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have a whole rainbow spectrum of brain damage all over my head.

you should kill yourself sooner than later!!

What do the doctors say?

I'm healthy. Doc's concerned about my occular migraines, but all my other stats are okay. I'm a health nut who's got the healthiest body in the world, though I'm sure I'm just going to die early of a stroke or heart attack based on the male side of my family tree.

becoming stagnant. I don't ever want to get grandfathered into the same career position because it makes sense. I don't want to ever settle.

That's the plan. There's a tall train bridge by my house that I'm going to fall off of when I decide to drink a bottle of sailor jerry's spiced rum and a bottle of sleeping pills and teeter on the edge until I just fall off, so I don't need to actually worry about the moment of jumping because I'm a pussy. It's probably going to be soon because my only friend in the world stopped contacting me because I'm an alcoholic and he's a whipped cunt who only cares about pussy. But anyways, you should kill yourself too. You also probably have many inadequacies and unfulfilled dreams that you will never fulfill in your life.

Have you shown him this thread? Also, do you buy separate underwear for the bunnies, or how does that work.

people like you who are most likely someone under the age of 20, who think this picture is an accurate reason not to fear life.

What a hip suicide.

>I've experienced death several times, at least 7 times, by doing Salvia

No, you have not, you fucking retard.

Cred Forums , i am afraid of not living up to my meatghost potential, and perhaps disappointing other meatghosts in the process

I buy muliple packs of undies for the bunnies, and change them to match the colors of the outfits. Sometimes the undies get messy and need to be washed. And no I don't go to any mental docs. I think that stuff is a waste of time.

My bunnies don't have herpes, so I think I am doing better than >50% of the population anyway.

Yea so hip. IDGAF what you think about it, that's ho w I've wanted to go for a while. Fuck you and what you think. You are nothing. Everybody is nothing. I'll make the news for a week and then I'll be forgotten. Just like you in the obituaries. You piece of shit.

lol is this why you think about killing yourself?
what a fucking pussy.
I think about killing myself almost every single day that I wake up. But it's because of stress. holy shit. "inadequacies and unfulfilled dreams" how white are you? life isn't you getting everything you want when you want it. maybe you're gay and really wish you were fucking your friend? maybe you're sick of women "friendzoning" you, and how you hate that they'll never "choose the nice guy" or maybe you just hate the fact that your penis isn't over 5". I have no idea. whatever the reason, that's what you're fucking dealt. I'm going to kill myself for sure, but out of last resort. my life moves fast and there's also people constantly hoping to harm me.
I know you're most likely an user in his mid 20's but for the love of christ, don't be a pussy and try and eliminate at least one of your enemies if you truly plan on killing yourself.

Met a fun, outgoing and good looking girl 2 weeks ago.
>in a train
>she sits next to me
>starts talking to me
>she says "hey, you go to school at schoolymcschoolbuilding right?
>"yes"
>she says: "ive seen you hop on the bus there a few times"
>i wanted to make a joke
>"are you stalking me?"
>it came out a bit wrong
>she defends herself
>i say:"nice fingernails. They are nice and round" "when i cut my nails they come out choppy"
>she says thanks
>end of conversation
>we sit next to eachother awkwarkly looking at our phones and staring outside for the next 20 minutes

"i'll make the news for a week"
unless you're a highschool kid being bullied, I hate to break it to you, you won't make the news for a fucking day!
unless you live in a unreasonably small town where no one ever has shit to talk about. aside from your friends and family, it's like you've never existed to the rest of the world in the first place. that's how life is. you can't honestly say you've given a shit about every stranger or person you've made eye contact with or had a 2 seconds casual conversation with.
suck it up and suck it up enough to just kill yourself like a man.

I lol'd heartily at this reply

but did u kek

don't you call me a meatghost, bonebag

oh lawd, I zozzled the fuck out of my kekhole

Your dedication is impressive. How old when you left mom's trailer?

Fuck you. It's not about a girl you absolute faggot. I have a girlfriend, shes a bitch I have nothing in common with her, she makes me want to fucking die. I thought having a girlfriend would be the tits, but when I got one but it's actually like getting your foreskin pulled off with a scalpel. This is about my friend, my good friend throughout my life who knows me. The only one I have shit in common with. But now I'm losing my friends and I realized that's whats most important. Fuck you and you Cred Forums meme shit. You are a useless fag, I hope you die of autoerotic asphyxiation you autistic fuck.

so you do want to fuck your buddy and you're in love with him then. aren't you?

Do it already

That hurts a little to read. You need to improve your self image.

I left my house at 18 to live with some japanese girl i met in an mmorpg. she cheated on me. Long story short, I moved out on my own and started fucking stuffed animals. Been happy ever since.

seriously because if you're not in love with this dude, you really have to be the worlds biggest pussy. you're loosing your friend so you want to kill yourself? that sounds reasonable. some people in this world have real hardships but here you are, so bored you have the luxury of being an alcoholic, yet you are loosing the only real connection you've felt with another person so you're going to kill yourself? not only is that a gross over reaction, but if you did care about your buddy you would realize that would bum him out. but you didn't think of that, because you sound selfish as fuck. it doesn't sound like you think of anyone but your own needs and yourself.

Never being rid of the people who annoy me

meeting people, getting a job and outing myself. so i'm afraid of life pretty much.

What's so scary about that?

when you finally need a job because you can't live off of your parents money, are sociable because they aren't around to talk to anymore and genuinely start enjoying outing yourself to avoid social situations, then we can talk.

LOL YEA IM GAY. That's your best comeback? Clearly you don't have a girlfriend and you don't realize how draining and terrible it can be, especially when you're dating a fucking idiot (which they all are from what ive seen). My group of friends is what kept me grounded, and when you grow up, you realize most of them leave you for thier own bitches. And all you have left is a bitch GF who makes you want to gouge your eyes out. As I said, I dont give a fuck what you think, you can fucking die.

So the dildo is your EX girlfriend's? Do you keep it for the sentiment? So it isn't just rabbits?

maybe ghosts are afraid of commitment. are they so different from us?

Are you saying you're sociable because they're not around?

Maybe you need a hobby.

listen man I'm in my late 20's and have had a slew of nasty relationships. 2 abortions later and wishing i was gay leaves me here. I'm not trying to attack you kid, i'm being honest with you. it's a stupid reason to kill yourself. clearly this is your first serious relationship, so fix it and stop being a pussy. I spent a year and a half EXTRA with a girl because i procrastinated breaking up with her, and then her mom died (the last remaining family member she had left) so fucking trust me, I was in a relationship for 4 years, 1.5 years of which i hated every single fucking day of. i know you guys are mostly kids on this website but stop being a melodramatic little bitch. life moves on. at this point im suspicious you're even old enough to legally drink in the united states yet label yourself an "alcoholic." can you even get ambien man? or by sleeping pills did you mean benadryl with is what is in over the counter sleep aids?

i don't know what to say in social situations and i'm awful at holding up a conversation. i'm afraid to fail and to not get any answers to my resume. i've been repressed all my life and i only recently accepted myself, i can't really believe anyone else would accept me.
i had a job and i'm living off of my savings since more than a year but my parents are really helping me out because i don't have to pay rent. i don't like talking to my parents or anyone else really. how do i start genuinely enjoying outing myself?

I collect any kind of stuffed animal from the golden era of stuffed animals- back in the 90s- before they started using cheaper materials and lower-quality construction overall. I have dogs, big cats, bunnies, deers. My gf and I own about $10,000 worth of rare stuffed animals spread out over like 600 different toys.

It's not about the value really. It's about the textural aspect of high quality toys. It's just wonderful to sleep with these toys at night because they cure anxiety and make you feel less lonely.

I'm afraid of being alone.

I am alone.

I was hurt so badly by someone with no warning, and as far as I know, no malicious intent, that I'm fucking terrified to tell anyone how I really feel other than you anons.

I'm so afraid to trust anyone again that I've effectively withdrawn. I used to be able to talk about anything, no matter how nervous or sad it made me. Now I'm too hurt and scared.

I don't even know what to do anymore. I feel like eventually I'll bottle up too much and it'll destroy me inside so I can't suffer anymore.

you say that but you still respond.

Just go out and try and fail sometimes that's all there is to it. At some point you're going to have to do it and the earlier you start the more practice you get.

>So, what are you afraid of Cred Forums?
beeing rejected by woman i love.
i m so beta..
my emotions suck.

Ghost? bullshit.

i know you're right but you say that like it's easy. i tend to withdraw a lot when i'm leaving my house.

How do you support such a habit? The recreational drugs and female companionship don't help with those problems?

So just go with that, be withdrawn when you're out. As long as you got out of you're comfort zone and no-one got hurt everything's fine. You don't have to throw yourself into the deep end.

Damaging my meat to the point that my ghost has to eject from it and lose all my saved progress as I start over before I can awaken while inside this still inside my meat.

My future "progression" as a person

Do something just for you for awhile

We've come to a stop with the buying of toys. We're broke and living paycheck to paycheck. cannabis is legal where we live- and it tends to cost no more than a fast food habit does anyhow, so by cutting fast food, anybody can afford a steady stream of high quality hash.

im not afraid of dying or dying alone or anything normal. im just afraid ill have to live with always hoping not to be alone.

fear of not accepting the inevitable i guess

Those trips don't fuck around.

I'll come up with something. Thanks, Cred Forumsro.

you're right. getting a job would really help with that i think. i really have to write some resumes soon.

Basically this

Being alone.

What is it you do for work?

>tfw I asked God to prove he exists I must see 3 sevens

>tfw I said I would never see it since he's not real

>tfw oh shit...

Nothing wrong with ending it as long as you take others with you.

>tfw

we're both low on the ladder of minimum, wage unskilled workers. I've done ecommerce and web design back when I was young and I still love doing programming, web and game design as a hobby. But there's something wrong with my head now so I can't really move forward.

DUDE WEED LMAO

That's never really stopped anyone before. Maybe your limits are self created.

I've never been afraid of anything. The thought of never being able to feel again is unnerving.

Im not :D

Two nights ago i vent on Journey into The Self on 2100 ug od LSD. That is experience that changes way of seeing "reality".

Progress slows exponentially down when you have pain and physical problems creeping up on you as time passes

It's alieums.

Get LSD at least 400 ug. Go with night and use shamanic music.

Failure mostly. As in getting stabbed by some fucking druggie week before I have a chance to carve my name onto the genome of our species.
>fuck bitches
>slaughter jews

And what if you listen to blue stahli and celldweller?

>2nd grade recess
>catch a rabbit
>show it to crush
>says she doesn't like bunnies
>"me neither"
>I immediately fucking crippling it by launching it at the ground
>it spends the next few seconds on what I assume is choking on its own blood
>crush is terrified
>she tells her friends about me killing the rabbit
>don't make any friends

We have microdosed on LSD once before. I had a whole square. she had one too. We haven't had any ever since.

That microdose has been the single most happy, wonderful experience of my life and I think about it a lot.

Try it ;)

Trust me 400 ug at least.

Observations don't indicate design. People without legs have climbed everest. That's what doctors are for.

Human weakness: that I won't be able to overcome the design flaws in my software or my ever-increasing hardware faults to make something beautiful before I lose critical hardware.

Carnies.
And small-fingered vulgarians.

You definitely took a bit too long typing that, but I feel you.

spiders and needles

You don't sound like a happy person at all

I was happy for about an hour during the acid microdose. :(

Heights

>Consciousness requires a spirit
False

So do more acid, silly.

This. This right here.

same. i swear my parents are to blame for this fear.
>be 7 or 8
>be in barcelona with parents
>visit some church where you can walk on top of the building
>look down on the street
>get really scared
>look around for parents
>they just wandered off
>they were barely in sight anymore because of lots of strangers walking around
>start crying

seriously, fuck my parents.

Gravity

i think i was actually a little younger, like 6 or so.

Yeh, living in fear of something as inevitable and natural as death is ridiculous. These religious types that cower before their make-believe friend to live forever on a pink cloud are absurd.

>And small-fingered vulgarians.

I'm also scared of Donald Trump.

why you scared of donuld tramp?

>seeing her happy with another man

>tfw
what does it even mean?