Why would anyone ever want her as a president?

Why would anyone ever want her as a president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/
snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>666
hillary is satan confirmed

to troll reddit and Cred Forums

To destroy america?

I think it'd be interesting to see if she could make it through the first week alive.

she wants to sit at the desk that bill got blown by monica

no ask the people of little hati they know her well
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E

She appeals strongly to retards.

because they are paid shills

Because she is the lesser of two evils

People afraid they'll lose welfare and other gov benefits.

>Satans trips chek'd

Mostly just to keep Trump out of the White House.

Concern troll.

Donald Trump....literally the only reason.

What's wrong with Trump?

Even liberal media is facing up to the fact that they are about to go down with the Clintanic and the high likelihood of a landslide win for Trump. She can't shake questions about her health, about corruption with her Clinton Foundation, her past crimes, none of it is going anywhere. The big "heist" of Donald Trump getting lured into a birther trap today went horribly wrong for them, as is everything else, desperation is becoming total disillusionment and dejection in the Clinton camp

because all republicans are slack-jawed retards

Doesnt make me want her in office.

the list of whats right with him is much shorter

Even other Democrats are exposing her. I guess they are jumping off the sinking ship that is the Clinton dynasty while they can.

Cant blame them

he's retarded (the user, not trump)

all liberals are fart sniffing hippies

pic related

Because she would be a competent if right-of-center commander-in-chief who would at least give lip service to progressive ideals. While not an ideal candidate, she would work hard and serve our country with dignity.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Trump is a retarded pathological liar. He's an immature idiot, absolutely unqualified and seemingly uninterested in the constitution, his fellow Americans or, indeed, the truth. He is a cowardly bigoted moron who advocates war crimes and would only serve his own financial interests.

Actual grown-ups realize that Clinton is the better choice, as opposed to the drooling Cred Forums teens who won't bother to vote anyway.

If she were my daughter I'd be hitting it too

List it out then. I want to see what you think.

Some conservatives are hard at work spreading conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health in an attempt to disqualify her from seeking higher office. Video footage of the Democratic nominee stumbling as she abruptly departed a September 11th memorial on Sunday, combined with news that she had contracted pneumonia, has fueled rumors on the right that Clinton may be concealing a far worse medical condition.

It is not working however, as today the small lead that Trump was enjoying in the polls has diminished. Hillary being back on the campaign trail for just one day, has once again put her ahead in the polls according to polling data collected yesterday.

What a horrible photoshop. I don't care if it came with a disclaimer that said "Horrible photoshop."

FUCK.

Gross.

>Because she would be a competent

stopped reading there.

Good evening Satan.

All goes according to plan.

Look we have our first CTR!

>Stopped reading there

That's OK. Take a break and try again. Reading is hard, but you'll get with some hard work.

Don't give up!

nope!

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

because trump is literally trash

hahah please!

Cuck

Hillary is the definition of political trash. lol

lookit his little baby hand

Ah, that's a shame. "Cuck", the inevitable sullen reply when a Trump-humper can't conceive of a reasonable rebuttal.

Let me correct the record! My organization is Correct the Record. We have nothing to do with Trump.

Both are trash tbh

The voice of a paid shill.

i.e. you can't think of something wrong with him

Bill Clinton is a Cuck! Hill Dawg takes it up the ass from Saudi princes while huma sits on her face!

To lower the bar

>conspiracy theories

>hillary suffers concussion/blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary says she has memory loss problems due to her concussion

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>Hillary took half a year in recovery

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

now go shill your baseless tinfoil theories about how Trump is a spy for Putin or whatever desperate shit you shills are saying lol

If you're a communist, she's the next step.

meh.. don't want to work hard. I want free money for not doing shit. I'll just vote for the dems because they say they will give me free shit, and that the other guys will make me get a job. Fuck those niggers. I don't have to work for nuthin. If they don't give me free shit they are all racists ass holes

Come on, this is getting embarrassing. Continually owning you is too easy. Could you get a parent or a guardian to help you?

cuck

Cause alot more people will be targeting her and I wont have to goto prison

see

Typical Shillary supporter. Likes his women without nipples and his presidents without independent thought.

They're cucks!

>Trump supporters list out actually reasons why they hate Hillary/like Trump often including links and sources for their claims

>CTR shills just shitpost what amounts to "Trump is a poopy head xD1!!"

sad

you have to be pretty insane to do it, especially in usa.

clinton is a vote to the intergalactic reptilian council who will destroy whats left of the last creationist baptist christian bastion of hope in the world through shredding the american constitution when she selects the new supreme commanding reptilian overlord. but hey, if you don't like free corndogs, armed toddlers, the right to fried butter and riding pick up trucks, and everything else it entails, then sure, i guess clinton is great.

that's bill. trump is the one raping kids.

cuck

The candidates are just the face of a complex network of circumstances that are beyond our control. Any illusion of significance is intentionally seeded by deceiving advertisement techniques, indoctrination, and shills like you.

They want terrorists and a fucking nanny state? Basically 1984 is happening if this hoe is elected.

youre right, Joe Biden is a kid raper. Democrats in general are perverted faggots (Anthony Wiener)

>implying you didn't make that pic at home.
the amount of trumpthumping propaganda...

yeah thats hot. he has my vote.

I never understood the reptile thing. Wouldn't reptiles be exclusive to earth? If they were from another planet wouldn't they be something other that reptiles, even if they resembled them? They would have a different form of DNA and everything.

Bill Clinton too!

tbh. No one really wants her. Not even her supportes i believe. You might be lucky. She could be too sick to the acctual election^^

>implying hillary and bill is the same person
is this the new conspiracy theory?

>trying this hard

It's the Lolita express! Lol

>its a "CTR shill" makes completely baseless claims with literally no evidence to back it up

sad

>I don't want to live on this planet anymore.jpg

They kinda are married to each other. Amirite?

Your departure from the approved narrative has been noted, and your location and identity logged.
Please remain where you are, a pacification team is en route and your implant's tracking signal has been set to high amplification. The tinfoil will not save you if you try to flee.

he was merely pretending to be a retard

>DUDE TRUMP IS PAID BY HILLARY AND HES REALLY A LIBERAL BUT HES REALLY A FASCIST AND LITERALLY HITLER AND HE ACTUALLY A PUPPET OF MUH PUTIN BOOGEYMAN AND PUTIN HACKED THE DNC AND GAVE HILLARY AIDS!

Its so cute when you shills call others the conspiracy theoriest. Now put on your little tin foil hat to protect your little bird brain from the space rays

I don't particularly want Hilary to be president but I'm going to vote for her anyways, because the alternative is someone with no experience and apparently no understanding of constitutional principles.

Go away shill.

i dont know

godwin's law, you fucking hitler

>constitutional principles.

stop talking hillary shill.

>no nipples

Memetics you fucking internet faggot!

no, just hillary

Reptilian death ray. It's gotta be.

Come and fucking get me. I dont want to live on a planet where I can't relate to anyone.

Because she is not Trump. If a turnip was the most popular candidate running against Trump, I'd vote for it. I'd vote for a tire swing if it was the most popular candidate running against Trump. I'd vote for someone's imaginary friend before Trump. A LOT of "Hillary supporters" are actually just "anybody but Trump" people like me.

earth reptiles were seeded from nibiru when it crashed into the the earth in prehistory times. earth was split and the other part became the moon and the asteroid belt around earth. the reptilians on nibiru evolved differently. then they came here and put a hillary double after she died of space plague. trump is the second coming of jesus, and he is trying to combat the intergalactic oligarchy, for the good of all humans. that's why we should vote for him as the president of the world.

this one

and also the first president that dies a natural death

The fuck is with this thread and no goddamn nipples?

Better than trump

Calling him a retard gives him the benifit of the doubt. If he isn't retarded, then he is either a madman, pure evil, or an evil madman... all 3 worse than just being a retard.

>listening to haiti

I bet this shit post will actually earn +1 trump vote minimum. Good work shill, you deserve a raise.

>poor shoop

Anybody with enough time on their hands KNOWS that Hillary has advanced Parkinson's disease and would lie when the truth would do her better. Dumb bitch needs to step out before tRump embarrasses her in the general.

>Lehman Brothers
update your meme fag

are you saying i think the dude is a ctr shill? or do you just not know how to use green text like a newfag?

I don't know OP.
1. She's a serial liar (See emails, iraq war, sniper fire, she was broke, benghazi, being sick)
2. She defended a child rapist, then laughed about it
3. She's fucking tired and frail - Sleeping as benghazi happened, allowing russia to invade ukrane, etc.
4. Foreign funding, big bank funding and the clinton corporation.
5. Obama said she was unfit in 2008 and he's my fucking hero.
6. She's not really for womens rights - taking money from arab/muslim states. Telling Bill's possible victims to shut up etc.
7. Not for the middle class at all - She speaks to poor people in 10k dresses and adjusts her narrative to fit the situation.
8. Monica - how could I forget about this fine lass
9. Huma + Weiner

I don't feel like typing any more. TRUMP 2016.

The intention of this poster is to slightly improve the moods of the present anons, increasing the efficacy of the indoctrination and the solidity of the memories formed here. Cred Forums is not anonymous. This is all part of a controlled experiment.

Hillary's stinking rotting corpse: Still better than Trump. Why" It's not Trump.

and? when people marry, they don't morph into one being. bill is an entirely different human.

dis b8 m8? not fallin for yo sh8 prirme8 masturb8 on my tits and we'll talk f8.

LOL, okay you got me there. But they're pretty much the same person when it comes to politics.

You stupid idiots.

Clinton lost a 12 point lead in 1 month.

Trump's leading in every poll now. He's ahead in Ohio and Florida.

He's going to win. How will Hillary make a comeback? She won't. Impossible now.

I'd rather be Iraqi.

Hillary > Trump
Basically it. Would rather see Bernie, but she's adopted a lot of his policy, so whatever.

Fucking roger that.
See:

You must admit Rajeesh, Hillary has good prices on government advisory committees.

>taking the time.

LOL! You bernouts really are low fucking energy.

Cos shes sick

Yeah, it's cute. Know what's even cuter? You extrapolating some weird shit to somehow apply to me. I'm supporting neither candidates. I'm pointing out that you fags are all full of bullshit. You're so caught up in your precious emotions that all rationality left you long ago. You are now acting on pure instinct. You have to protect your group at all cost, even if it's through insane bullshit and accusations.

Assuming one person is responsible for the actions of another, and even that they are the same person, just because the two are married, is completely nuts. 100%

Most married couples I know disagree on a lot of topics.

Don't worry kiddo. After you graduate from the 6th grade, reading gets easier

As someone who works in software development the flood of H1Bs is fucking disgusting. TRUMP ALL THE WAY BABY.

Anyone seen this cray video yet!??!!

Why would he say "Obama is my fucking hero" and then say "trump 2016" if this poster was doing anything but indoctrinating black anons?

Go away

Maybe I'm fucking black and tired of the white liberals telling me I got do vote for them?

You guys are being so butthurt it makes me wonder if your actually believe that Hillary and Bill are the same person. Is that what you believe? Or do you actually realize they are two separate people with different opinions, and you're just going crazy because you're emotionally upset and outraged?

Shut your nigger mouth you correct the record cuck.

The Clinton's also offer attractive pricing for pardons. Much more cost effective to buy off a Clinton than pay taxes.

dain brammage

What's the point of this? Hillary's is from a completely different day.

They're the fucking same.
Both Bill and Hillary adopt whatever view will make them the most money and gain them the most power. Both are completely amoral and without conscious of any sort. Both have repeatedly sold out political allies, friends, co-workers, and anybody else whom got in their way. Neither has ever had a stance they firmly believed in. Just whatever the polls reflected. This is what made Bill semi-successful as president. He watched the polls and whatever was in favor was what he was in favor of. This allowed him to "work" with a Republican congress, even signing bills into law which only a few short years earlier he'd publicly stated were "wrong" and that he opposed. Then Bill happily took credit for any positive effects, while at the same time condemning actions caused by laws HE signed to groups adversely impacted by those laws.

Bill and Hillary are prototypical politicians who'll do anything and betray anyone for money and power.

we who follow lord trump know the value of defeating the annunaki. you are the slave sheeple who mine gold to heal the atmosphere of nibiru. we are the enlightened people. we are the truth, the light, the universe!

>Low energy
Gah, does drinking so much Trump cum make you talk like him, too? Cringe worthy.

Because pretty much anything would be better than Drumpf

>But they're pretty much the same person when it comes to politics.
apparently not, if they disagree on the birther topic. either way, if that's true, bill helped the economy quite a bit.

to virtue signal about how progressive they are

No because I wouldn't do that. You're a low fucking energy cuck.

OR maybe half of the posters In any given hurr durr hillary hurr durr trump thread is actually a paid shill, including you dude. It doesn't take a genius to recognize the slight patterns that people exhibit in their writing. You and the hillary shills going at it like this is a waste of time. Anyone in this thread is either too poor or too stupid to get up and vote on election day anyway you fucking parasite

It's a two-for-one deal with the Clinton's. Or were you not paying attention in 1992?

Nice strawman btw.

You just said the same thing in six different ways.

Bill only helped fucking gut America for the rest of the world. Fucking globalist.

pathetic

Example B
Poor kid. I have sympathy for you.

>low fucking energy.
if that's what you call people who are not complete lunatic fanatics, then sure, it seems like the more rational approach to a presidential election to stay level headed. we don't go overboard with insane accusations of reptilians and body-doubles and shit. why would you consider being emotionally unstable a good prerequisite for voting?

>thinking a tire swing is better than Trump

Tires are proven to be inherently murderous & spiteful when given freedom from their man-given purpose of supporting vehicles.

Bernouts really are cucks!

>citing a movie as proof
Trumpfags, everybody.

That shit at the beginning of your greemtect is true though, he is a shill.

The shit about Putin though- absolutely not. Putin loves the people.

Nice to see you using the word faggot less often. Breaking Barriers 2016 really does not approve of such language being used by their employees.

because she has a proven track record of affecting positive change and the economy was at its peak in the last 50 years during her husband's presidency.

the alternative is a man with no track record of public service, a massive track record of lying, racism, xenophobia, misogynism, and a proponent of short cutting the first amendment when it benefits him personally.

You can relate to me, man.

I wonder how many such accusations I've heard. I should make a list, because it may sound rational now, but when you read the whole list of similar shit you'll suddenly see how fucking nuts it is. You're emotionally unstable, and you're completely pulled into the group fight or flight instinct. You're basically an animal at this point. You weren't even capable of making one single rational response, you just jumped with some bs that makes you feel like you're defending your group from a perceived attacker.

Will the shill meme end with the election?

Hillary will win unfortunately.

>They're the fucking same.
If they are the same person, how are they standing next to each other on countless pictures? Oh, that's right, the fucking body double, right? This isn't Kagemusha, you retard.

"Mm bb tell me about the bomb I set off in your panties again"

>low energy

She then takes a tumble down the cliff

Repeating the same insult is very low energy of you.

Sure thing shill.

>They're the fucking same.
>Both Bill and Hillary adopt whatever view will make them the most money and gain them the most power.
>Both are completely amoral and without conscious of any sort.
>Both have repeatedly sold out political allies, friends, co-workers, and anybody else whom got in their way.
>Neither has ever had a stance they firmly believed in. Just whatever the polls reflected.
>He watched the polls and whatever was in favor was what he was in favor of.
>This allowed him to "work" with a Republican congress, even signing bills into law which only a few short years earlier he'd publicly stated were "wrong" and that he opposed.
>Then Bill happily took credit for any positive effects, while at the same time condemning actions caused by laws HE signed to groups adversely impacted by those laws.
>Bill and Hillary are prototypical politicians who'll do anything and betray anyone for money and power.
That's the most emotionally loaded comment I've ever read. Were you shaking as you wrote that? Do you think a poorly constructed appeal to emotion will do anything but convince yourself that you are right? You should probably see a dentist, because I can hear your grinding teeth from here.

>yfw writing that reply

Looks like this person spent money to tell you they don't pay attention to shit but the yard next over has an answer.

Will prolly vapor lock at the debate.

Merkel ruined germany. I can't understand americans want make same failure and vote a woman to their leader.

This is you. This is what you sound like.

>Be me
>Be working for Clinton campaign
>Go to work one hot summer day
>See memo about our deer leader stopping by for a visit
>Be told to go purchase the following items from a sporting goods store
>1 camping toilet
>5 ponchos
>20 pairs of ear plugs
>30ft of bungee cord
>Purchase all of the items
>Head back to the HQ
>Arrive to see no one other than Hillary Clinton
>Cry for a few minutes
>She gathers us in the smallest room in our office
>Enter to see the camping gear I just purchased
>Be told to put ponchos on upside down like a v
>Potty in center of room
>Folding chairs in a circle around potty
>Bungee cord hanging from ceiling
>Ear plugs in folding chairs
>Told to sit down with the poncho on ear plugs in nose
>Hillary approaches the toilet and drops her pant suit bottoms
>She steps on the potty and starts climbing the rope
>Meanwhile a putrid smell fills the room
>She's pooping while climbing the rope
>She's got the squirts
>All while saying she's perfectly healthy to be the president
>People are throwing up now on each other
>Chain reaction vomit
>Hillary is done pooping and descends from the rope
>Huma appears from the adjacent room, with TP to wipe Hillary clean and put her pant suit bottoms back on
>Room is still vomiting profusely.
>Hillary heads for the door and says, I'll shit on you more after I'm elected president. See you in November.
>Quit my job
>Vote for Trump
>Become a Millionaire.

You go Rajeesh! Earn those shekels!

Jokes on you faggot I copied it from yahoo!

Because they're idiots and her supporters are pretty well known for jamming fingers in their ears and yelling LALALALALA as loud as they can when confronted with anything they don't like. She could probably behead someone on live worldwide TV and they'd still vote for her.

They also believe literally everything Huffington Post shits out.

Show me any proof otherwise and I will gladly pull out & cum somewhere other than Uranus.

kek.

I'd rather have her be president for like 2 months then let Sanders take the spot rather than having a business man who probably knows nothing about ruling a country, Man Plato would be furious if he were alive

The SS people moving in to block the view made it so much worse.

Being this fucking stupid in 2016. Kaine would be the Prez then.

>shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill
you should take the advice of your own people:

>inb4 laughing reporter talking point

honestly, anyone who thinks those lgbt sjw fags are "selling" hillary is a dumbass. any non-faggot would find that unappealing. if anything, trump hired them to sabotage hill

Heil Hitler to you too, fellow nazi.

Pathetic

Neither Mr. Brock nor Mr. Penn will be pleased.

At least you didn't say 'shill', so that's at least progress towards a regular human conversation.

Fine non-sequitur you have there.

>sanders
Kys you fucking idiot.

>deer leader

Fuck off shill.

Damn, we were so close... Well, not really, but we were making progress. You had to ruin it, didn't you, by replying with your group animal instincts instead of human rationality.

Oh deer, I'm glad someone actually read that ;).

Trump began his campaign talking about how he and [s]Hillary are partners in crime. And you fucktards think they are running against each other. Whoever wins gets to sell influence. Whoever loses gets even more six figure speaking engagements in front of the people who pay good money to shear the bewildered herd. mfw, none of you realize your whole world is a reality TV program purely for the sake of the wolves' amusement.

>by replying with your group animal instincts instead of human rationality.

Project much?

You implied Jews were responsible for Hillary: Naturally I assume you're a fellow brother. It's not a non-sequitur at all. You said is a Jew Zionist, getting paid with shekels (Jew money) by Hillary. How am I wrong?

(OP)
I don't know OP.
1. She's a serial liar (See emails, iraq war, sniper fire, she was broke, benghazi, being sick)
2. She defended a child rapist, then laughed about it
3. She's fucking tired and frail - Sleeping as benghazi happened, allowing russia to invade ukrane, etc.
4. Foreign funding, big bank funding and the clinton corporation.
5. Obama said she was unfit in 2008 and he's my fucking hero.
6. She's not really for womens rights - taking money from arab/muslim states. Telling Bill's possible victims to shut up etc.
7. Not for the middle class at all - She speaks to poor people in 10k dresses and adjusts her narrative to fit the situation.
8. Monica - how could I forget about this fine lass
9. Huma + Weiner

I don't feel like typing any more. TRUMP 2016.

Repost.

Remember when Brian Williams did something like this? Remember what happened to him? See what isn't happening to Hillary?

Spasibo comrade! 17 Rubles have been deposited into your account. Please to be keeping up the good work!

Hillary isn't above the law like him (She is). - CNN

Because smart people would literally vote for a fucking houseplant before they would even consider voting for Drumpf the Magic Retard.

English isn't your first or second language, is it?

You seem rather confused.

Why am I not surprised.

>implying I give a shit about Hillary
I'm not a supporter. I'm just a guy reading this incoherent insanity you lunatics call an election. You attempt to taunt me with propaganda, but I laugh equally at each side, as you are both complete and utter maniacs.

Your instincts kicks in, and you string together an incoherent mess of assumed and invented claims. It's funny, you know you're aware that you make up shit, but somehow you manage to convince yourself of your lies, in your emotion-fueled madness.

Hillary Clinton is old school politics, backed by old school politics, and is just same-old same-old old school politics; false promises, lies, backroom deals.
Donald Trump is not a politician, he lies, he's a hypocrite, and he is THE POSTERBOY of corrupt good old boys corporate greed; false promises, lies, backroom deals.
Having voted in the previous 5 presidential elections, and reviewed most the history of the 20th century, these two presidential candidates are the WORST that have been offered to any US voter still alive.
I would have to vote Trump though, because Clinton will be boring, Trump will be 4 years of hilarious tragedy.

That's funny, because I didn't see Drumpf listed in the poll I took today. Is he a third party candidate? It's 2016 and I still haven't heard of this fellow.

I like that the D is blue and looks a lot like the D in this

You don't knowyourmeme.com do you?
Go kill yourself for being such a faggot.

Still not a non-sequitur, you fucking Jew. How is it wrong of me to greet a fellow Aryan warrior? Go collect your Jew gold, you've done enough.

>pic

That was 100% debunked ages ago.

But I guess when the subhuman right wingnut fucktards believe literally anything that Trump or Fox says with ZERO ability to factcheck a single word, it doesn't matter.

>You don't knowyourmeme.com
>i go to knowyourmeme to learn how to be oldfag
fucking newfag.

Straight news from CNN!

>Be retarded
>call others newfags

Sure thing buddy.

>knowyourmeme

>memes

No, my friend. I insist. YOU kill YOURSELF.

SAMEFAG NEWFAG CANCERFAG
kys

wrong guy. you are a newfag though for using knowyourmeme.

>Taking the bait in 2016.
>Kill your self (you won't).

That flag is not looking too authentic. Go get a new one.

>he said, proving his inability to fact check

>rape
huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/
snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

>newfags who just learned about newfag
let me know when you triforce or talk to boxy.

Wtf are you talking about, nigger? And don't use Trump's gif for your jewry.

Beats the fuck out of the alternative, OP.

>boxy
it's boxxy, newfag

Why would anyone want Trump?
- Guilty of Antitrust Violations
- Thinks wall technology is impregnable
- Blunders his own businesses
- Praises Kim Jong Un
- Foreign relations nightmare
- Complete hypocrite/liar/flip-flopper
- Zero political experience

so does trump. probably the reason they are friends.

North Korea is what we want USA to be. USA USA USA!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Serves the motherfucker RIGHT!

Okay you passed the test. We can be friends now. Can you tryhard.. i mean triforce?

Don't you fuckers know who Gary Johnson is?

Fuck CNN.

A humungous faggot who doesn't even know what Allllllllepppppppooo is.

>voting reptillary
sheeple should watch alex jones and read david icke and trumps art of the deal

Those are not different options. They're the same option. That picture is supposed to contain a dichotomy.

Not to mention his utter decimation to the Constitution.

1st Amendment
4th Amendment
5th Amendment
Equal Protection Clause
Natural born citizenship Clause
Right of Due Process
Immigration and Nationality Act

Honorable Mention:

Geneva Convention
US Convention Against Torture
Refugee Conventions
Human decency
Common Sense
Arithmetic
The Golden Rule

>watch Alex Jones

Stop! STOP! HAHAHHAHAHHA you're KILLING ME!!! BA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

>Gary Johnson
The turdlet who thinks he's got a chance at competing with the two huge steaming loads.

I don't. But it's a better idea than a lunatic reality TV personality running things.

Yes, he's one of those lunatic LOLbertarians who wants to completely deregulate business, production and commerce and let the corporations utterly destroy the nation.

I'll pass, thanks.

Don't forget he's also in bed with the Saudi government. (pic VERY related)

Nice thumbnail ya' retard.

Clipped it myself, actually. It's small but not a thumbnail. You can also CLEARLY tell what it is. Given that and the fact that its medium is a fucking comic strip, how much bigger does it need to be??

samefagging this hard

Uh so Anthony Maiocchi is Donald Trump? I don't see where you are going with this....

Bigger than a thumbnail ya' retard.

roll

Clintons are hundred millionaires on a Gov salary...please try to be intellectually honest. Its not a football team.

>retarding this hard

Try to find it then, asshole. Or are you just that blind?

They also run a legitimate suite of philanthropic ventures and charities, both of which have the highest ratings from CharityWatch.

Terrible shoop samefaggot.

How the fuck are they conspiracy theories? Are you mentally retarded ?

Nice slush fund they have going there.

check'd

The Internet is not just for sharing credit card information with Nigerian royalty, you know.

845 UN Limited Partnership
Donald Trump managing general partner

725 Fifth Avenue New York, NY
Trump Tower

Nice scholarly source you've got there.

I'll stick with the independent researchers group that rates hundreds of charities and outs scammers, thanks.

soon

Not everyday you see a horse with three asses. That is quite the zoological marvel. I should call National Geographic!

Just like inviting drug traffickers to the White House because they donated a large sum of money to your campaign... like Hillary did with Jorge Cabrera.

I'm not OP.

What's that paper?

CTR is coming in strong tonight

>trump doing nigger drivebys, shooting civilians to make america great again

It's a satire of the Democratic mindset.

Le CTR maymay

Give it up. Literally NO ONE gives a fuck about Cred Forums enough to deploy shills here. Hell, they'd subject their employee(s) to possibly illegal content and EXTREMELY racist/xenophobic shit just by coming here.

I understand the CGI has done great work with the Haitian cell phone company Digicel.

Clinton crony Denis O’Brien did pretty well after the earthquake.

>failing this hard at such a simple meme

Fuck, that's hilarious!

It is not that anyone wanted her for president, it is that your fucked up constitution makes it a race to the bottom where you vote against the other candidate instead of for the candidate you actually want.

Miss Clinton don't you have more important things to worry about than shitposting? Please leave.

What is he actually doing in this? Did he really do that?

KEK

Kill yourself, retard. (before I have some of my "friends" do it for you!)

Wow not sure which of you are the bigger idiots here. He sold a property to someone and that means he is in bed with them? You do know the property was in bankruptcy which means it was literally illegal for him to NOT sell it when the offer was made right? If Satan himself had made an offer to buy the property and had the funds to do so he could have done so without Trump's approval. That is how bankruptcy of that type works.

As for the other guy not sure what he was looking at.

Yet Clinton surrogates have bought ad space on Cred Forums.

How odd.

TRUMP 2016 BITCH

What a brave, brave man. I really hope he doesn't get assassinated.

U R SO MAD

How does it feel to be so hysterically upset at the fact that you continually make poor decisions and can't justify them, and then get super butthurt when you lack basic communication skills to express your childish frustrations.

For your sake we will pity you.

Wow. That's one hell of an outlandish claim you've got there. SURELY you wouldn't come here spouting such a farfetched claim without irrefutable proof or at least some evidence to support it? SURELY you aren't THAT stupid....right?

Which one?

>What's that paper?
Contract of Sale between Donald Trump & the Saudi government.

Think that's just the past though?

“Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi – take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents,” ~ Donald Trump, Feb 2016

THC Jeddah Hotel Advisor & DT Jeddah Technical Services Advisor
Donald Trump listed as president and owner of Saudi Arabian companies.

cool. thnks

You really are new here, aren't you?

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

You really are a fucking moron who has no idea what he's talking about and who can only speak in right wing talking points and shitty propaganda images, aren't you?

For the record, you just lost on this retarded shit. Thank you for playing.