Whats your worse burn experience

Whats your worse burn experience

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/07/17/schoolboy-left-with-horrific-sunburn-after-going-on-trip-to-spanish-waterpark-5300636/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got burned in another thread

Apparently when I was two or three, I put my entire hand (palm) on an iron that was on. I don't have scars from the burn, nor do I remember it, but my dad told me it was pretty fucking bad.

'I feel your pain man :'(

>be me
>take off on a motorcycle across the country
>doing 8-10 hours a day on the road
>long sleeves and jackets
>highway wind still blows them all up my arms and ankles
>third night start seeing my wrist/hands/ankles getting really burnt
>ride the fourth day and pull into a motel
>can't even take a shower
>back of both hands have turned into huge blisters
>buy gloves and start wearing pants tucked into jeans
>too late so fucked up
>looked like I was contagious and the shit hurt so bad it was bleeding
>took like two months to heal, probably 2nd/3rd degree burns

Such a faggot

Spilt boiling water on my upper body when I was 9.
Because it was water and I was so young very little scaring.
Hurt like a bitch

>Be me
>Last year
>Desoldering a bad timer chip from old piece of equipment, it was a 555
>Put down soldering iron
>it starts to roll off the table
>I have carpet shit
>catch iron as it falls to the floor just in time
>sigh of relief
>look at hand
>it's cooking
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>End up not even getting a blister
This is why I'll never use another live soldering iron.

I was making flan for work, which involves making caramel to coat the inside of the ramekin before the custard is poured in. While I was coating the ramekin, some caramel spilled out and gave me 2nd degree burns all over my palm and thumb. Imagine the picture but literally covering the entire palm (not my hand btw, I didn't think to take any pictures when it happened)

My girlfriend and I were cooking together and a drop of caramel landed on one of my fingers. Fucking thing left a blister.

closed an oven door by grabbing it with my hands.

i didnt know it was hot.

I would ask if are you me, but mine wasn't half as severe as yours. At least the flan came out pretty good.

I was at some social function thing with my parents. 4 or 5 years old. Running around with the other children. Ran in to a man holding a full cup of coffee. Entire cup of coffee spilled on my head and face. No permanent damage.

be me, 16, high as fuck, heating up hot glue stick with torch to seal new home made shitty bong, dripped huge glob of on fire hot glue in the crotch of 2 fingers, smeared it with other hand like a stupid faggot, ran outside ran under hose so much skin came off, hand fucked for weeks, fuck weed man just fuck weed. also people that were blasted with napalm in viet..... holy fuck.

(other than psychological amirite)

Someone made fun of the way I dressed

I was thee and tried to touch the flame on the stove, but the pot of boiling water stopped me from getting to my goal

>worse

Worse than what?

was called a faggot on Cred Forums.org

Not really. I had much worse injuries as a kid. Only one that really bothered me was a trampoline incident. On trampoline with two much larger boys. They double jump me; basically time their jumps to my landing so the springs are maximum stretched and laumching me higher in the air than normal. Fly way up and come down vertical, face first. Knocked out cold for two minutes. My parents didn't take me to the doctor after that one. It was very likely a concussion. I have bad fear of heights/falling/head injury still because of it.

I was 6 or 7 and horsing around with my cousin in the kitchen. I was standing on a mat and he reached down and yanked the mat so that it was shipped out from under my feet. I fell backwards and my back slammed into a standing sideboard set against the wall.
On the sideboard was a boiling kettle (above). It tipped and the whole jug of boiling water cascaded over me. It felt like cool water, there was no pain apart from stinging above my brow.

I remember being whisked away into the bathroom, my brother was unceremoniously tossed out of his bath and I had cold water thrown all over me while frantic calls to the hospital were made. I recall on the drive to the hospital pulling at the skin on my chest and it was the consistency of taffy, I would pull it out and it did not 'bounce back' but stayed pinched and I thought if i pulled hard enough it would just tear off... luckily i didnt do that.
Was in bandages for weeks, i think i was on some serious drugs too, cause i do not recall any pain from the beginning through to leaving hospital. No scarring now.

My cousin was beat by our granny (who saw the whole thing), his mother and father and was pretty contrite when he visited me in hospital, still hates me because of it :)
I got a present in the hospital, a 6 million dollar man with the magnifying eye, so it was kind of a win.

I bit into a pizza roll right when I took them out of the microwave

sunburn cant give 3rd degree burns.

Don't have pics of when it happened but I splashed deep fryer oil on the left side of my face. Went up inside my nose but luckily missed my eyes somehow. Worst way to get a week off work

touched my arm to my hot dab rig nail. awesome scar on my arm, most painfull burn ever

> making ramen on the stove.
> accidentally drop a couple noodle crumbs on the stovetop instead of in the pan.
> try to pull out noodle crumbs
> accidentally touch thumb knuckle to rack
> little red burn the size of a pea

that's literally my worst burn ever. guess i've been lucky/mostly-not-a-dumbass so far when it comes to high temperature objects.

I did that too around the same age. Any chance you were trying to boil hot dogs?

Shit hope youre alright faggot

Hot glue. I was making tittle trees for some shitty diorama with twisted wire and hot glue bark.

It looked pretty good, but it had to be REALLY hot to pool up and get scratched by a dental pick for you know bark texture.

It would spill and drip and my instinct was to stop the dribble with my fingers. like 5 fucking times I did that, I had a negative mold of my skin by the end of it.

>be about four
>riding in front seat of car with dad
>see the cigarette lighter and ask what it was
>he turns it on
>decide I wanna try
>turn it on dad says not to burn myself
>fuk u.jpeg
>touch it get burned
>skin on my finger is all black now
>burnt skin smells weird

gonna make a correction to that, my skin was black for a short time after the burn

>a 6 million dollar man with the magnifying eye

Old fag spotted.
I somehow wound up with a used one of those as lad,
Not as bad but my worst burn was when I was riding my old motorcycle to work. My fuel line came off the petcock and my leg and sock wound up drenched in gas.
It felt cold with the air blowing on it and when I got to work I tried to wash as much off as I could and starting running around doing my job for like 10 hours. My leg starting hurting pretty bad and when I pulled my sock down it was sticking to my leg and everything was a massive blister underneath.
It was horrible when it popped the next day and there was so much raw flesh down my leg and right where a boot rubs the leg for like a week.
Don't leave gas on yourself.

When I was 12 I walked behind my grandparents van and they couldn't see so they continued to reverse and pulled over me. Their car rolled over my head for a good 3 seconds and I received 3rd degree burns to my left forearm. When I was recovering I claimed to have seen an angel with a bright red nose while it was happening to me. Not sure if I believe that I did see that or if it was some sort of brain damage or just crazy mis-firings within my head. You can barely make out the scars anymore which is good.

I burned my eyelashes smoking weed lol

Thank you. I'd have done it if you didn't.

>8th grade
>had crush on 10/10 girl since 2nd grade
>finally ask her out
>she says no
>"i dont date niggers"

you can get 3rd degree burns from the sun.

metro.co.uk/2015/07/17/schoolboy-left-with-horrific-sunburn-after-going-on-trip-to-spanish-waterpark-5300636/