Celeb thread

Celeb thread

noice dove cameron

hope the lewd anons haven't left

mmm she looks so fucking sexy there

Nice Peypey

Well, hopefully this thread is still going when I wake up. you guys have made it a good first day of 4chaning. #columbinewasaninsidejob

Where are the Katy anons

HOW DOES SHE FIT THAT WHOLE BEAR IN HER POCKET 0/10 keychain

Good god...

Hnnng fuck more???

I don't care if she's fridgemode, I would eat this butt and suck these tiddies all afternoon.

>Update
made it myself, this is the only place youll find it

I summon the great, but horrible, Stutterfag.

Arise fag, arise!

Of Peyton or Dove?

Both. Got any good jj?

mmmmm

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HIS GREAT STUTTERNESS AWAITS US

HIS FAGGOTRY HAS NO EQUAL

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

She has a bigger keychain now.
That's why I said good god.

Hnnng fuck kate is gr8

Photoshop op?

mah nig

fucking keychains these days man

Yeh but won't dump here. Don't wanna change my IP then again..

More?

great fridge waifu

how are those tits possible?

I could really go for giving a horny user a blowjob while Katy's music plays in the background

Hi dovebro.

if you download and zoom in on the mirror the ass is real

Arise faggot, arise!

Your mistress awaits you!

She is unhappy with your delay.

There will be consequences.

oh gad who is that

genetics

Kek.
Yo hey Ferreirabro.

i wish to gangbang her, or have her and others reverse-gangbang me

Lol ya. Got more?

I prefer to see her licking that ice cream.

I kinda want to do something crazy in order to get the attention of a celeb. #columbine4kat?

Would love to join the gang bang would love to cover her face or tits in cum would be awesome.

looks like shes licking a prolapsed anus.

thanks Cred Forums for making me thing that. fuck.

muh silicone genetics

are you a fed? shes 18 in all of these nigga

just pouring gallons of spunk all over this body

M-My beautiful m-mistress wife Jessica Alba i-is desired b-by m-many m-men b-but she i-is in l-love w-with me... I-I always f-feel s-so h-happy thinking ab-about h-how w-wonderful she is and h-how lucky I-I am t-to have h-her... I-I also f-feel s-sad f-for all those unfortunates who w-will never kn-know what i-it is l-like t-to have s-such a-a wonderful creature a-at their b-back and c-call...

Hnnng more? Also what happend to the dove guy?

Keep posting Katy pics like that and I'll consider it

For example?
I am here since 4 years and never think shit like that.

What?

Ain't no fed lol

seriously man... you're startin to scare me

He has arisen! Joy to all! The Charm of Making has worked and arisen our Stutterfag! Rejoice!

1: I am posting Dove.
2: I am Dovebro.

Hnnng I wonder what her ass would be like.

I'd love to feel her tits, she always shows them off and wears dresses that make them look even bigger

Like climb trump tower and when the news crew interviews me I just say that I did it for Dove, or Peyton

we've traced the stuttering, it's coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE

I wish I didn't. maybe you need more than 4 i dunno. You are better off that I am.

tight hole, soft cheeks, not as impressive as say, Iggy or Nicki Minaj, but you'd still wanna be buried in it for hours

Helloo
Sky Ferreira

this

she is all natural, fool

Doesn't surprise me in the least. An inside job makes sense.

Mmm got me so hard

Imagine her sitting like that looking up with her face coverd in cum like absolutely coverd

I-I guess a-a beautiful celeb w-wife i-is l-like the ultimate tr-trophy t-to display... As s-such i-it i-is always m-my pleasure t-to b-be o-on g-guard against other m-men who m-might try t-to to steal h-h-her away from me...

God tier naturals that's how

Well that's actually a great idea.
Or I am not that influenceable.

I'd rather be buried in ir for years.

What's up? How are ya?

Stutterfag - this one is for you. Don't feel like you are being cuck'd cuz Johnny Knoxville is in the pic.

stop my dick is already diamond's you'll make it explode

A-Almost every time w-we g-go out there i-is s-some dude who i-is t-trying t-to p-put the moves o-on my lady... The boldest o-ones j-just completely ignore m-my presence and try t-to get real cl-close t-to her... S-Sometimes she actually l-looks l-like she enjoys i-it when sh-she s-sees them m-make such a b-big effort t-to g-get h-her b-but of c-course I-I am not amused a-at a-all...

that would make her interviews a little awkward, not to mention photoshoots

plus, some of us might like a turn too >:V

Is that you'd be thinking about with your lips wrapped around my cock?

God her feet!

i forgot the pic im a huge faggot pls rape my face.

Would ya pull out or stay in to cum if she was laying like that. I mean if ya pull out ya get to see her have cum on her

I want to suck anons off for Katy too!

ok Commander Data. You are better than everyone. My mistake for living. Thank you, drive through.

Go ahead

More Elle pls.

I guess it's only fair to Share well I guess I would like to try tit fucking her see if it works put and if it does well ima be a happy guy

right?

>w-we g-go out
pics or it didn't happen

WiFi is slow today but I'm doing good.
Yourself?

More dove? Or Peyton?

Meme game on point. I tip my fedora.

Hngg I would, wishing how much I could feel her and touch her. But I'm too pathetic for her, the best thing I can do is suck your cock like a good slut should.

I would probably be just pounding into her like mad, sucking on those big tits and I'd forget and fill up her pussy

or maybe I'd pull out and nut all over her tits to give some lube

You'll let me bob on your cock!?

Mmm fuck yes

Fuck I'm about to nut

Yay! Queen katy would love that!

I'll swallow your whole shaft i promise!

We can both be good little cock sucking sluts together.

Cum baby, I wish I could feel it and taste your hot stuff in my mouth

Yeah I'm fine too.
Any reason behind it?
Yes. Will post both.

Imagine being one of the guys who had to put that shit on her chest like fuck it would suck to work around her I'd be Dimonds 24/7

Stroking so hard right now

Anything you wanna see in particular?

all she has to do is lose the belly and she would be 10/10. Fuck bitch take 4 weeks off from stuffing your face with burgers and pizza. Jesus, its only you fucking career.

I want both of you licking my shaft

I'd love that! We can drool and slobber over any cock that comes near us! All for the Queen!

Good! Stroke for the goddess Katy! Pound your gooey cock for her!

Don't matter

>>implying she wasn't stroking them off with a smile to help them get the work done

Alright.

Great thread guys keep it up.

So far no sign of these retarded autists which is good

>marinafag
>skyfag
>lavernfag

Yes sir!

We'll both eagerly lick your thick cock! Taking turns while our tounges slobber and drool over it and each other!

source?

Both our wet and cock thristy tongues running up and down you in rhytham, sounds too hot

Fuck yes, so hungry now for one. Just wanna do it for her

SF - this is your mistress smiling for the camera when she is worried about my jizz leaking out of her panties and down her leg when all of the cameras are on her. A true actress talent; she hides her discomfort flawlessly. (or, she's just used to it)

Oh god I wouldn't doubt it if she blew a couple guys hell if I had the chance I would throat fuck her goddamn. There needs to be another fappaning

Imagine me finishing in Katy's ass raw. The best part would be watching as you clean me off looking up at me with cock hungry eyes

Lavernfag? I am here every day but who the fuck are you speaking of?

Fucking Verlander. throws 101 MPH, No Hitter. Bangs SI Swimsuit model.

they were kill

That's good. I'm at my relatives home, everybody watching Netflix and YouTube. It takes me 30 seconds to update the thread and reply.

God her in dresses and skirts are awesome. Is there any where she has thigh high socks or anything?

Hmmm..

Man, I wanna fuck that curvy body so bad

Right?

I love being a dumb cock slut for Katy getting user's to blow their loads in my mouth while they look at the Queen

Kek.
Oh well. And I guess no chatstep then?

Fuck I'm close

God would love to train her hot body I bet she pm would love being used by all sorts of guys to

I wish this time the titty pics would be super high res, like she just says FUCK IT and takes spy-satellite quality photos of her whole body

thankfully his warm face and inviting beard make it easy for me to fap to pics which unfortunately involve him too.

apologies for man ass

im running out of pics :U better wank quickly!

Oh ya I hope there high resolution or at least are some exsistiting

I'd be so jealous you got to fuck her. But I'll be so horny I will want your cock more than her, I'll clean up all the cum from you

Same, fuck I wish we could do that together in person. Listen to Katy's songs as she service every cock big and small

Imagine us fighting over your cock, wanting to selfishly take all your cum for our own

I'm here I ain't dead.
Rip my friend.

The tit fuck would be real in that dress man I'd love to cover her face and tits.

Where do i finish tho

Found none on my computer. I'll look out for one.

she is built for titty fucking, it is her mission in life

Hey dude check out this one model named Jordon Carver she's super curvey and massive tits as well like a good 9/10 my books

like, for real, or as part of imagining fucking her?

Let me fuck your mouth

Why even are you at their place tho?
No cousin to spend time with? :p

Me too god damn it!

I'd love to swap precum between our cock serving mouths while we slobber over thick shafts!

Cum for these cock sluts user? Please cum for Katy and we'll clean it all up for you!

Fuck ya she is just look at that face it's asking for cum to just spill out on it from all over hell if I could just cum on her and not touch her that would be great.

Got anymore of her in dresses or skirts short or long?

personally i'd be fine with just grabbing her all over and wanking later

if only we could grab and wank on her... together

Oh LaurenMayberryfag I just started calling him that because he spells her name as Lavren.

Do whatever you want to me, facefuck my little whore face if it makes you cum deep down my throat. I need it

Oh fuck yes I need it. Jerking each other off with our hands while we suck all the hard cocks infront of us

kate as terrible WHR

Bump the sauce

I'd rather fuck her together fill both her holes up. U get to pick where to cum on her where would you? I would pick face just so she knows she's a good looking whore.

Good. You only serve Katy through my cock, your temple of worship. Now pray harder slut

"skyfag is kill"

"no"

"actually correct"

this where i was when skyfag not kill

Anyone else find her below average? like a 3/10 at best

Yeah.

stutterfag is kill.

Hnnng yus this is great got more? The more leg she shows in them the better

Some party/reunion thing, it's pretty boring. Yeah, but I ain't about that incest stuff.

Show me the best place to finish on that slut's body

Straight outta heaven

Oh yes fuck! I'll stroke your cock hard ! I love gagging on cocks with you! Spit some precum into my mouth too

there's no one spot, you must lightly frost her all over with cum.

Imagine her cuming up out of the pool like that just to suck your cock and make you cum In her mouth then she goes back in.

depends

N-nyet.

shame kinda, that chick is hot

If you were her, where would you want my load?

You know what I mean tho.

yes it's absolutely zero

good thing I'm a face and titty man

but they'r guys

Imagine being the photographer and getting absolutely hard from her being a tease to the camera and then she helps him relive "stress"

I'd swallow all that cum!

mmm, all over my tits as I hold them together for you.

I'd spit all my pre-cum into your mouth and on that pretty face. I'd love to make you cum before you make me cum. Then we can both lick each others cum mixed together on the ground.

Fuck I am such a slut right now

Fuck I came once already and you're about to make me cum again

What I'd give to suck on those tits

Fuck I would cover those tits in my cum over and over agian it would be a beautiful site

???
Footjobs? Friendly cousin greetings?

more pls

Well is massaging the feet wrong?

Oh fuck yes please i'd love to cumswap with you. Swishing all our hot loads between our mouths while our leaky soaky cocks get hard again!

Katy always turns me into such a dirty cum loving whore

Got anymore of her in a dress? Tight or loose fitting? Honestly surprised no one has posted any Jj

Show me and I'll give you what you deserve

Fuck you make me feel so special. Cum again for me and Katy, spill your load and feel soooo good once it shoots out of your shaft. Wish it shot onto my face as I lick it off

Yes please user, fuckkk I want it.

I love her for making me do this, I really wanna cum so badly I feel so good

I can't be the only one wanking here.

No u.

Ready for another load?

Ur not

Not at all. But they're busy talking and stuff.

LolNope.png

God she is so hot.

Good, more the merrier

i don't have any EXACT pics, and sadly im not picking up any new ones outta this thread.

Yes baby, cum on our dumb whore faces. Feed us your white cum, that's all we're good for!

If you cum make sure you spray it all over me! I wanna swallow it down like a greedy whore!

Yes please sir! Blow your loads on us and we'll drink it all up! We're cockslaves for Katy!

Just look at that figure.

you are not

I'm running out of Upton stuff and angrily shaking my fist at not having ANY Hendricks stuff, besides one or two pics.

After I cum I'll suck both of you off

c'mon SF, get your mojo back. Mistress wants you to spread her glory.

She's literally perfect.

Oh well then.

How would ya tit fuck her going towards the chest or the face? Hmm decisions decisions

I'm so close. Just give me a good shot of that mouth huh?

Fuck yes, don't let it go to waste and I want your cum all over my face when you're ready too. We need to always make each other feel good when we run out of cocks to blow

Thank you so much, I'll be so sensitive though so I might twitch a lot

That pic always gets me diamonds.

So kind! Only we usually touch each others dirty slimy cocks!

Any sort of cock worship makes katy happy!

Of course lewdbro! I'll blow all my stick cum over your pretty, slutty little face. Then when we're all covered we can clean each other up with our hot tounges!

Someone's poisoned the water hole.

Is thread dieing? Where the Upton guys and dove/Peyton guys go

Haha. The black hair, yeh.
Would be awkward if you had a boner now, wouldn't it?

Cum on my face at the same time

Fuck sorry.
Same tho.

Still here.

>caring about political views
>In a celeb fap thread

Hey Dovebro

You can all play together when I'm done with you on skype

It sounds so damn perfect. I want nothing more right now than that. So wish it was easy to be a cock sucking whore for Katy and more people appreciated it like you do lewdbro

Our moans together will sound so hot as she shoot our cum out

Hnnng
Both of these are amazing got more where she's in skirts that are tight fitting or lose?

>Fapping to a fully clothed girl
>voting for someone who will destroy our country

Go back to Cred Forums you fucking faggot

Upton levels critically low, boner threatening to burst, MAN THE LIFE PODS GENTLEMAN IT HAS BEEN AN HONOUR SERVING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF-

I'm stroking my cock and sucking you off at the same time.

I know user! Few people will ever get to experience the ecstasy of having loads blown over your face in the service of the Queen Katy.

I just wanna swallow your cum covered cock!

Fuck just look at that face I wanna fuck her so bad it hurts god damn I would love yo suck those tits to hnnng

Trying to hide it haha (;

I'm such a dumb cock loving slut i forgot to honor the Queen!

Show teh ded for to fap to.

Fuck she's hot more?

She's such a sexy slut

Goood boy, we've all got to feel good and play with each others cocks

I know it's a shame, so want to go to some gloryhole and listen to Katy with earpuds as I suck off random men's dicks, all for our queen

You stupid slut haha, I'll have to face fuck you for that

Ikr like look at that tease of a body

Hey fellow Doveanon.
'Trying'

>Fapping to people who want to destroy this country

That for example?

I don't fap to her.

Ya

Oh baby you just made me nut again. So much cum running down my cock

Jokes on you i'd love that!

But i feel you, that would be so fun just swallowing load after load while Roar plays over the top of it. Knowing your Katy's perfect little cum dump.

Though with earbuds you wouldn't be able to hear people abusing you! And i love being called names!

Hey! it's hard haha

Fapping hard thinking about fucking your face

30 mile user

Image limit reached

Image limit.

wow cute. who is?

image limit reached, check out and splooge to that saucy mouth

In any way I bet.

Hnggg, I'm glad I make you cum twice ;) I need to lick and suck it all up, can't let it go to waste

Of course you would dirty whore, but I'm the same I would do haha

Dark horse would be my pick, just a really sexual sounding song but roar is nice too being proud of being Katy's cumslut

I love being degraded as well, I'd wanna hear them too

Communist shillary supporter

Rip

I love dark horse too! Could you pound my mouth to that please?

Genevieve Hannelius

Make sure you get every last drop you fucking slut

Let's face it. Hillary will be the first female president.

She's going to die before then.

Of course baby, anything for Katy's little precious cum slut stupid whore. I'll pound your mouth until I cum deep down inside you

Yessss sir, I wouldn't dare miss any of yours

young. liberal arts major. zero critical thinking abilities, surrounded by other people lacking in thinking skills. To be expected. I would expect Bernie actually.

Haha yup

Our future is doomed. I fear for the children.

fuck. too young for me.

yes, 'too young for me' was just mentioned on Cred Forums. Dela with it.

Megyn Kelly 2020 (trump is one and done)

She's like 18 in a few months.

She was one before Bernie lost wasn't she?