I just know someone from here or /r9k/ will do it, as November gets closer the suspense is overwhelming

I just know someone from here or /r9k/ will do it, as November gets closer the suspense is overwhelming.

Yeah, just like all the people on Cred Forums that follow through with the suicide threats. I'm sure it will TOTALLY happen...

I sincerely doubt it. You'd have a civil war, user. I'm sure liberals don't want that.. they'd be annihilated.

I hear everyone's equal in Heaven.

hey some people here have killed people and posted about it and someone from /r9k/ shot up a school.

Do what? Vote for trump?

a civil war?

like the one that was going to happen in 2008 if Obama won? and the one that was going to happen in 2012 if Obama won?

Muricans are all talk no action, the civil war thing is just the boy who cried wolf.

hahaha you know most of the people here aren't old enough to vote

I was actually going to post that originally but changed my mind, it's probably true though.

children on the internet ruin everything, that's one of the reasons Cred Forums is so trash.

the cancer that is killing this site isn't old memes, shitty threads and copypasta

it's the children who post it.

That's what liberals said.
Conservatives never said that.

You're an idiot.

why would we? Cred Forums loves trump

Libreals where against Obama?

Texas is a liberal state?

Republican senators are liberal?

keep it bumped man

mmm page 1 bumps

Oh boy, lets kill the most reasonable candidate

No. Liberals claimed America was so racist Obama's life was constantly on the line. They were sure he'd be shot, assassinated, and actually postulated that his becoming POTUS would spark a civil war.

Obviously, they were wrong. Why? Because liberals are fucking morons, who have to live in fear not from reality.. but from imaginary bogeymen they create.

Do you understand? That's why they appeared so stupid when they claimed, again, in 2012, that he was going to be assassinated.

After 4 years.. living fine, for some reason NOW it's on the line?

They're fucking dipshits. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

it's a mental disorder that has been on the rise for the last 2000 years and is the wining side.

No. Liberalism is the result of prosperity coupled with white compassion. Whites are the ones who ended slavery, pushed for equal rights, etc.

That wasn't blacks, genius.

Liberalism is what happens when nice people are sheltered from reality.

There's no reason to think that shelter will exist forever. In fact, it's guaranteed not to.

yeah because the western world will one day go "oh shit" and take away rights and freedoms and install fascism to get back to their conservative roots.

the fact gay marriage was legalized in the US of all places was amazing and shows liberalism is dominant.

> winning, dominant, etc.

Everything is a contest/challenge/war with you. You really are liberal. You'll harp on all day about equality, about accepting people for their differences, etc.. then talk about how conservatives are different, stupid, white, blah blah.

Mental illness. Keep on embracing that.

> I bet you're a sore loser, too.

You'll see.

the entire world has been trending towards more liberal views for centuries, it's just natural social evolution, unfortunately SJWs have gone off the deep end and have become worse than the people they are against.

Twitter feminism and tumblr SJWs are the real mental illnesses, hell even feminist from the 70 would call internet feminist mentally ill.

The world is becoming more liberal and less conservative, that's just how it is, it's not mental illness it's seems to be progress.

Modern liberalism isn't classical liberalism. You can claim all you want that liberals from the 70's would get along just fine with the average liberal.. but you're only fooling yourself. Even moderate-liberals are extremists to classical liberals.

Your ideology is mentally ill. Healthy, it's good. But modern liberalism is everything BUT healthy.

No. Islam is growing the fastest, by far. Liberal countries (those evil white Western nations) are being overwritten by deeply conservative ideologies.

Ironically, liberalism is destroying itself.