Poll:

Poll:
Anal vs Vaginal
Pick one and give your reasoning

anal sucks tbh
after you get in its just a warm void of nothing
so if you dont fuck the first 2 centimeters and go deeper its just... yes youre in the ass but how 2 nut
pussy friction is best

the only people who brag about how good anal is are the ones who dont know how anal is

this.

but its still cool like once a month only cause it's not supposed to go in there

trips confirms

Yeah these guys are fags, anal is vastly superior, tighter, hotter, and you can occasionally get poop on your dick, and that's fucking awesome.

the wrong hole effect

This is it. Anal is only fun for the thrill.

It's tighter at maybe the base, the rest feels like your fucking one of those jelly squish things. It's not actually tighter all the way through than your average vagina would be.

But if you want the faggots that have taken over Cred Forums to try and convert you, be my guest.

Anal.

Warm, tight, taboo, and no condom jizz.
Shit on your dick is inevitable when you enter an exit.

My girlfriend is tight as fuck and has an amazing pussy so should I worry about convincing her to try anal? (she's done it before with another guy, but I'm much bigger than him and she doesn't want to do it with me because she just did it with him ti preserve her virginity) should I just stick with vaginal since it's good and not worry about the shithole?

Pussy. Doesn't take any prep and you can go as fast and hard as you like

That argument is assinine, and here's why.

When you're fucking something, do you just put it in and not move?

No, you faggot, you move in and out, so you're rubbing your dick constantly against the tightest part of the female body.

Seriously everyone who won't admit anal is better are the beta queers who can't get their women to give up the ass. Fucking losers. Hurrrrrrrrrr vagina is better cuz that's all my landwhale let's me touch.

The only "tight" feeling after initial entry is her asshole gripping the base of your dick, but not as tightly because it already gave in & stretched out. Good lube like coconut oil also keeps your dick clean, have never had poop dick with it. Also makes my dick smell like coconut afterwards.

Vaginal because all the right juices flow properly.

Seriously. Do you just put your dick in and then cum? Argument makes zero sense you stupid faggot.

Vaginal. That shit was built for fucking. The ass is a hot thought but when it's down to brass tacks, it's just a tight fuck ring. A pussy plays all the spots.

this

Mormon.

Both is always best

Yep.

Anal is fun to demean her though if she plays a little hard to get when you want to try her ass out.

The most sensitive part of my dick is the tip. The asshole doesn't grip it like going deep inside pussy will. And if I'm pulling so far back that I'm only out, I won't notice a difference between asshole & pussy because the entrance to both will be stretched out.

Only enjoyable part about anal is slowly stretching that asshole out. You can't stretch it out enough to fuck & keep it super tight at the same time. You're either a virgin or a fag, anyone who has fucked both knows this.

Ehhhh it sounds like you only fuck loose ass whores fam. Or you're lying. Can't tell which.

Vagina.
She can massage the cock with it, especially the tip when you're all in, in a way the ass just can't.

I just know what both of them feel like. I still enjoy fucking my girl in the ass every now and then as kind of a forbidden fruit thing. But I wouldn't take it over pussy as the norm because it just doesn't feel as good once we're really fucking.

So sounds like anal wins.

Well all insults aside, the real answer to this question, is start in the pussy and bust in the ass tbh.

nothing compares to a tight, wet pussy.

Anyone who uses FORBIDDEN FRUIT is just that. A Fruit who get ZERO . 0 Ass Vagian Whatever

Well you really called it there pal. No explanation for any of your reasoning beyond the bullshit myth that the ass is super tight. Dip your thumb in a jar of Vaseline & shove it up your own asshole. The only real pressure is from your sphincter you fucking retard.

Ass Any day. I would live with my tounge 24/7 planted in girls guy trans asses all the time if I could do it and still maintain a health productive life style. just prep before and it is the funking best.

Yes. Because why not?

Sorry to point out thirty Bru but i can't abide hillary type Aspersions. ;(

I would like to try anal and my gf said she would let me, but im afraid of getting poopie on my dick. How much poop gets on there u guys?

I told you to stick your finger in it. Don't puss out on me now.

Poop is the best part. You're literally fucking the shit out of them. Don't be a fucking coward.

K. But what if poop gets IN my dick? Couldnt it cause problems or pain?

Piss after sex, come on are you like 12?

any hole is a goal

both are hot af . one time my girl stuck it in her own ass while she was riding ,was lubed with her cum an when it wentirely all the way in I can feel shit poking my tip an I came buckets .

Yes how did u kno???