When do you think Trumps assassination will take place and who do you think will do it?

When do you think Trumps assassination will take place and who do you think will do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/09/mexico-threatens-to-cancel-treaty-that-ceded-texas-and-california-to-us-if-trump-gets-elected/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soon

my money is a few weeks after he wins and it will be the CIA who does it.

When do you think shit-sandwich's assassination will happen, and who will commit?

Trump is far too nimble to get assassinated

me, in like 2 days, hopefully. fuck this nigga and his false remarks.

The JFK crews kids

>meanwhile...

is he many many fast?

i honestly hope he wins this corrupt vs. idiot race

People think this with every new president, butbit won't happen

First month in office by the first brave rational person who gets a shot. The GOP will retrofit his history to paint him as a hero of some kind to save face.

was my grammar wrong?

>Ohio State jacket

some stupid britbong already tried once, who knows some SJW may get a gun and try or use a different method.

I won't as it's not my country and it may be funny to watch the US collapse but i'm also kind of hoping to see the drama of some murican trying to take out Trump or Shillary.

All i know is im gonna ride this in tje morning

September 22nd
The gunman will be named Charles Lieberman; his name will be all over the news.
Ostensibly, he will blame the Illuminati.
He will be killed 3 days later by Anatoli Sokolov.
This will lead to conspiracy theories about the CIA, NSA, etc.

no just mocking Trumps third grade speech patterns.

John Titor is that you?

He's 230 pounds. 104 kg

A hired Hillary hand will attempt it.
I imagine it'll be similar to the way Teddy Roosevelt was shot.

lol my winter beater saab is faster than that n/a trash

>When do you think Trumps assassination will take place and who do you think will do it?
but who will be president if trump get shot down and clinton get rekt?
will obamamon lead on?

weight does not equal nimbleness have you never played tekken?

Hahah you wish just got my jacket in

ok trips gets to splain this to the secret service, bitch

depends, if it's after the election his VP will take over (which knowing his VP would be just as bad as Trump) if it's before the election and Hillary falls apart like the guy from the third Indiana Jones movie technically it would be Bernie as hes only suspended his campaign but the DNC is corrupt so they would probably bush Joe Biden into the spotlight.

when does the new batman movie come out ?

Never. Liberals are too irrationally afraid of guns. Now the people that want Hillary dead...?

Yall are just a bunch of keyboard faggots. Who have never raced or is willing to do shit that what ive learn working in the pawn biz your all talk also greatest album ever

I didn't watch the third Indiana Jones (((
so you say sanders vs bush if I understand ? what about the zodiac killer?

your shit weighs 300 pounds more and has 75 hp/ 100 ft-lb less than me

Hillarys immune system wants her dead don't' worry

i think he will just stay in his tower out of reach for everybody

The market will see a 2400 point drop in one day after his death.
This will be a minor correction that resolves in 6 months. You will see that one certain group of people will sell a lot of stock on September 21st and rebuy on September 26th. This is your clue.

You'll all care for about 24 hours before North Korea launches a missile that explodes in their own airspace that carried a nuclear payload.

That's why we haven't acted yet. The good lord is seeing fit to do the work for us.

no I meant push not bush, if both die it would technically have to be Berni and the Zodiac Killer but the dNC is corrupt so it would be Biden and the zodiac killer.

you got me there, towers are notoriously safe

Fuck bro for real you nothin of cars. I post it on facebook and people love it

Slick for a slick ill steal your bitch

I think we can all agree that giant douche would want to assassinate shit sandwich.

All the women love me when i ride. Fuck off euro fag

Cruz vs Biden , sanders disqualified by age.
so thats how the zodiac eon starts, 1.sacrifice ,2. ????? 3. profit.

i'm not european

Fuck im pure fuckin blood

Oh fuck off bro thats all you can do faggot. Bet you wouldnt even come up to me at my job nigga

someone archive this just in case it really does happen, probably won't though.

that's really spooky

real talk

anyone think Hillary has ever talked about assassinating Trump even just as a joke with someone in her campaign?

Wow nigga bringing me back to 2002.

October surprise

we was probably the best thing to happen to the internet and by far the greatest internet troll so far.

KEK How many times the muh freedoms people tried with Big Obama?

didn't one crash a small plane into the white house one time in an attempt to assassinate Obama? and in the end it only did minor damage to a few windows?

Thats right get off my thread all fuckin talk. You know nothin of car fag

He was homeschooled by rednecks

Oh yeah because Liberals are the only opposition to Trump

how it will happen

Fuck I hope not. I'm not sure who's worse him or Pence.

well we all know who will have actual control of the US if Trump wins

pence is just bigoted, but he seems hella smart

Mostly, yes.

This is true.

>this much delusion
BUT if you honestly drink that kool-aid, it'd still be better than Saudis

Anyone who is against trump doesn't own a gun. He is incapable of being assasinated.

I didn't say it was a bad thing just that Trump works for Putin.

besides if Trump wins Mexico nullifies all it's treaties and gains legal control over a number of US states and Russia controls the rest. it's probably the best case scenario, the US dies but in a way that doesn't result in a welfare state.

how do you figure?

you don't need a gun to kill people.

the Russians where good at it, they once killed an ex KGB defector by learning his routine and slipping Polonium-210 into his coffee, took him a week to die of massive radiation poisoning.

No shit niggA

Because Russia isn't a welfare state.

kek

yea and the dude knew putin was behind it, and called him out for it until his death. didnt make a bit of difference though

MAGA

because Mexico politicians have said they would and Trump works for Putin.

remember the 1848 treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo gives the US ownership of California as well as parts of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.

if they cancel that treaty legally Mexico would regain control of those territories and no international or national court could say otherwise.

Honestly I don't think it would happen but it would be funny looking at Texas and telling them they are technically Mexican now.

Libtards must really be shivering now that they realize the God emperor is going to POTUS. Maybe they'll actually open their eyes and realize he was the greatest candidate we've had in half a century. It has never been this easy to see how much of our media is controlled by one source. If this doesn't wake people up, idk what will

>Polonium-210
dumbass

why use something as traceable as that when you can just use ricin. that's what the KGB liked best, just nobody was able to prove it since it works so well

because it was a slower more painful death and that's what they wanted, they knew everyone knew it was an assassination and they didn't care they just wanted to punish a defector.

you weren't kidding
rawstory.com/2016/09/mexico-threatens-to-cancel-treaty-that-ceded-texas-and-california-to-us-if-trump-gets-elected/

it's mostly just a scare tactic on Mexicos part and probably wouldn't result in anything but legally if they nullify the treaty, yeah, Mexico would gain territory.

>slower
yea, because an insanely rich guy doesn't have the means to get treatment for a slow radiation-related death

there are ways to fight off radiation poising, particular since it's, well, slow - as you said

ricin would get the job done quickly

that being said, it would be pretty stupid to actually try anything like that. some dude brought a gun to a trump rally in nevada or something, and got busted. granted, he seemed like a dumbass to begin with, but not only would it guarantee a republican victory, it would be stupid to even try to pull off

im just boggled that something like this has a .000000000000000000000000001% chance of happening, its ridiculous. as an american ofc.

good for you, Mexico. finally standing up to the bully

i googled it myself, and it seems pretty cool of them. i doubt they'd try to take any territory - unless Texas wanted to secede and join Mexico, but there aren't that many beaners in Texas. not yet, at least.

Knowing all bernie and hillary supporters im sure they've never even touched a gun before, so my guess if it were to happen it would be a psychotic wetback. It wouldn't be a black person because they would just go home because of rain or something retarded.

Pffft maybe in shitty US where they are kind of rare and ricers with no idea of cars just think "soarer".
If it had the 1j it would have a bit more cred. But while 1u is a nice engine it's very boring for such a heavy car.

>there are ways to fight off radiation poising

No, you can take iodine to try and reduce the chances of getting radiation poisoning but after the first few hours of drinking his coffee his death was unstoppable, radiation poisoning isn't like chemical poising, high dosage radiation poisoning kills your immune system permanently and you die from organ failure due to basically rotting alive, as well as the organs being killed them self s by the radiation and becoming necrotic.

if you ingest a heavy alpha emitter like Polonium there really isn't much you can do but wait and die as it will destroy your body, if you are hit with high levels of gamma or x-ray same thing you just wait to die you can't treat it as ionizing radiation destroys the bonds in DNA and proteins.

you can survive lower levels of radiation poisoning as your body recovers but a certain level and you can't come back.

it's like the pour assholes working on the "demon core" at los alamos, some survived but others who got just a bit to much died a few weeks later and nothing could be done.

Honestly?

The day he's supposed to take the oath of office.

Nope.

It's going to be one of his hardcore supporters that finds out he's betraying everything they stand for. Now. And always.

This guy isn't going to hesitate to toss anything under the bus at any point in time. He doesn't give a fuck about you. He isn't YOUR candidate, and the minute you figure that out one of you little shitstains will pop up your AR-15 and shoot him.

Took him 3 weeks to die.

yeah WAKE UP SHEEPLE

I knew it was some number of weeks, I could have just spent the 5 seconds to look that up but eh, what ever.

Yeah, watched a doc on closed cities and they specifically talked about the assassination, the polonium, and even the specific site it may have come from.