Ask a workin' man anything

Ask a workin' man anything.

Why don't you drink beer?

I work at that brewery. Little hint, the apple flavor comes from goat piss.

I do man, it's fall and I said fuck it tonight. Beer's my main go to since I don't do liquor anymore.

What a coincidence! I love goat piss!

What kind of work do you do?

>A slave and proud of it!

>Soo proud he won't even question his place in the world, or strive to be something more. Nope! Just work'n 9 to 5 until you die!

Seriously, if you are working towards your dreams good on you.

It's not possible to enjoy labour? I like doing construction, but I'd rather not be a contractor or supervisor.

This guy knows what's up.

I'm a journeyman plumber. Pretty much it's nothing but manual labor. Shit, its a nice job and makes good money.

Working man, kek, I get payed 24 an hour to watch YouTube, baseball, and fuck around on my phone at my comfy desk.

I work in a factory as a technician, get to fix shit and get my hands dirty, pay is good as are the benefits. Not going to last forever, I plan on going into business for myself as a farmer once certain referendums are passed my friend.

Man, I wish I can do that with my plumbing job.

32 an hour to do lots of measuring, digging, banging your woman, hauling shit up and down the stairs, pulling and setting toilets, listen to customers weird requests (I don't care why you have an obsession of ducks, why your bathroom needs to be duck themed.)

Good job security, I never have to hire ppl to do my plumbing. Next week I am installing a gas tankless water heater....Gonna be so nice.

Lol 32 an hour fuck off

Says the faggot flipping burgers to fund his highschool dates. 32$/hr is a rate that will earn 6 figures per year if you work enough. 2edgy4/b/

I make 69 dollars an hour to fuck your mom on saturdays and I still go to church in the morning so quit complaining boyo

>>workin' man
>>drinking cider

i don't think so, Tim.

How much will you give me for this wig? Or are you going to have to call in a friend who is an expert on dead squirrels?

Huay! Is dis better jimbo?

work in a factory. enjoy your roof and climate control. get back to me when you're laying shingles in the dead of winter.

faggot.

Bud light pretty good beer

lol.

no.

samefag.

How many roofs have you fallen off of?

It's a steel factory. It gets heated to 900° celsius before being formed. It's hot as duck and it's heavy, plus lots of injurious machinery. Fuck your shingles.

If you feel the need to drink when you get home from work you're either an alcoholic or you need to change job.

Negative.

none, but i did watch a guy fall when he was walking backwards nailing down a sub floor on the first floor. fucker walked right off, fell two stories into the unfilled french drain.

Hello my fellow user fron the central time zone

Dubs don't lie. D.) All of the above. But really, it's Friday and I'm letting loose you know. It happens.

What's up man!

please tell me user, how do you "fix shit" and get your "hands dirty" in a steel factory?

does the steel come out broken, then fall in a pile of dirt, and you have to fix it?

also, when i worked in a mod plant, a dude was building a wall on a table, twas toe nailing a king stud, missed, and shot a framing nail in his penor.

he then had to go to the lesbian safety crew leader for help.

he was off for two days. when he came back, the wall crew put hot dogs with nails in them in his lunch cubby.

Checked chillin

We make a steel product. It gets heated, formed, quenched, and tempered. The machinery doing all this work sometimes breaks down. It needs to be repaired. Use your brain you fucking autistic bastard....factories produce a product, this factory happens to work with steel. Not a very complicated idea to grasp.

Nah fair enough man. I do the same ;)

oooh i got another one.. u guys know the automatic feed screw drivers? used for decks and drywall? well this dude screwed his hand to a wall stud. was holding the drywall with his left, running the gun with his right, not paying attention where his right hand was, and rammed that fucker.

now keep in mind, this isn't a nail. once a screw goes in, there's only one way it comes out. i saw an area coordinator grab a regular screw gun, put that shit in reverse, and back that screw out from the stud and out of his hand. kid puked.

Same man, playing some vidya while the wife and brats sleep, smoking and drinking haha. Kik?

so you're not a workin man who gets his hands dirty, you just fix equipment. and when shit isn't broke you go sit somewhere and do nothing. you're a maintenance douche, nothing more.

now if you will excuse me, i'm telling stories about what happens when you actually work.

where do you live?
>just move to humboldt dummby

when i worked for a mennonite, we had to fix a slate roof on a church, three flights up, 12 pitch (i'm not explaining what 12 pitch is, google it if you need to).

so we set up two bucket lifts on either side, i tied an airhose around my waist, climbed up and threw it over. he did the same. i literally spent a day being a counter balance while he hand nailed slate shingles.

Kinda.....but no not at all, u mad bra? Mad because I have a decent job? Trust me man, I wake up hurting like any other manual laborer. Steel is extremely heavy and so are mechanical components. When I leave work I'm so dirty I could pass for a nigger if it weren't for my non-ape features.

Where's humbolt?

kinda but not at all?

just... just stop. you're not doing yourself any favors.

its in northern california. its legal to have 99 plants on your property as long as you have a 215 medical card (which you can get online, you don't even actually need to see a doctor.)
In humboldt even mom and pop grow weed. it's just part of living here. some of the cops are even growing weed which is crazy.

shit, i forgot my favorite story...

so... this dude calls us in because his drains aren't working. me, my boss and the homeowner go to his backyard, and open the septic tank lid, and the top of the water is literally filled with floating condoms. my boss, who is mennonite, says to the homeowner "You shouldn't flush condoms"

The homeowner says "We don't use condoms"

just like a benny hill sketch, we all look back to the house, and there, in the window, is his teenage daughter watching us.

My boss says "We'll be back tomorrow".

ITT

People bragging about who gets dirtier doing their job.

Why do people tent to make some sort of competition out of everything here? I wouldn't really like to win a game of who's dirtier, but to each their own I guess.

Recreational is about to pass in Maine, I'm from there so that's where I'm headed as soon as it passes, already have the location and everything secured. No offense but FUCK California. I like my "Assault Weapons".

>Why do people tent
>do people tent
>tent

fucking millennials.

BluesFan95

you guys know that if you vote for johnson, weed will be decriminalized and legal?

I was being sarcastic. Trust me I actually work, quit being a fucking arrogant faggot. "Heu heu, you don't work but I do hue hue," I've done roofing and I've laid concrete, this job can be taxing. If you're jealous then reevaluate your life and choices. It's not hard to improve as long as you have the will.

I do, but unfortunately you know as well as I do, that the electoral college is bought and paid for and no third party candidate will ever become president. :/

who said anything about concrete?

i'm not jealous, just stating the fact that you are not in the "working class" niche that you think you are in.

also: it's re-evaluate.

You two ladies think you got it rough, try being a NEET. Sometimes my fingers cramp from extended game play, I get pretty dirty too going weeks without showering. Get on my level princesses

yeah i know, totally sucks. but poll numbers for the two parties are over 60% negative for both candidates, i just want johnson in the debates.

honestly, i recognize this more than OP who gets to sit on his ass until something breaks. at least you are doing something with your time.

also, you left some open ended quotations in your post.

oh i get it, your daddy runs the plant!

You don't even know the extent of my job so just try an respect it. I know what roofing Is like so I respect that aspect of you, other than that; you're just a plebeian catamite on an ego trip. Chill the fuck out and quit trying to troll on an adult conversation.

Holy shite. Fingie cramps are da würst. Does mommy make good tendIEs für GBP?

>just try an respect it
>an respect it
>an

did you mean "and"

If you talked and acted like an adult, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

But you just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper.

Durka Durka Muhammed jihad. Go smoke your Newport reds, and drink your bud ice.

Nah, I gotta buy my food like a pleb. At least the taxpayers are paying for it.

Pic related. Tendie monies

I will smoke and drink whatever I want to, it doesn't change the fact that OP is a little bitch.

You dont lay concrete you pour it

I know, mobile, 12 beers and 2 lefties in and I'm fucking up a bit of grammer. The rest is legible though, ammarite? I know I'm a lazy faggot who sits in a 118°+ factory and fucks off all day everyday unless I'm called to fix it...oh wait... I run the fucking lines too. Weird.

Not for tile setting, masonry or parging

Ugh...no, Bose.

6 figures at 32/hr is a bitch. You plumbers aren't so good with the math. Assuming you take 2 weeks off and get paid for 50 weeks of work you're looking at over 62 hrs/wk. At some point money isn't worth it, you gotta slow down and enjoy a few moments here and there.

Know yourself.

6 figures per year. as in 100,000.

see that? how there are 6 numbers in that amount?

jfc are you OP?

>54321
Nice get, happens once every 10000 posts

Kek'd

i was here for habbo raids and sending black faxes to scientology churches, i swear Cred Forums has never been more stupid then now.

Good for you user, here's a picture of a squirrel. You've earned it

couldn't have happened to a more privileged person than OP.

How does it feel to be drinking gluten free?

Dude, the taxpayers pay me to sit at home drinking beer and playing video games, I think I win

inb4 OP says he works in a gluten free steel plant ...

lol.

OP has gone from "Ask a workin' man anything"

to

Better than the alternative

Op is playing Diablo 3 like a faggot.

Nope
This is me

of a tom cuise look a like thrusting his ghost penis at a flag?

i... i don't....

wut.

ya i don't care anymore.

Reverse image search. You aught to know by now

ok