GET IN THE VAN

See, the thing about spiders is they can be ANYWHERE

They are going to probe you

NO THANKYOU, COME AGAIN

EVERYWHERE

I sure hope so

YOU'RE BEING SHOT

Get out of here with that gay shit

Why are you on Cred Forums my friend. What a waste of a perfectly good acid trip. 'psychedelics r da same as weed but better' is such a fucking meme

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
I have nothing better to do

Why does my hand tastes like it rhymes with purple? Is it because of ancient aliens?

Faggot who has never done acid before.

YOU ALREADY HAVE, WAKE UP

aww you weren't so homophobic when you were getting your dick sucked by larry by the tree in the rest stop last Tuesday night

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

HOW CAN I WAKE, I HAVE NOT SLEEP

How did you find out about that? He told me he deleted the video D: D:

I am acid. Tell me everything.

Mmmm

If you're reading this: YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. If you stay asleep any longer you'll go into a coma and die.

YOU ARE SLEEP, SLEEP IS YOU

I feel like this should make me trip ball but it's not :,(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How does this look?

Where'd you go op

Op is kill