Im at the end of my ropes, i havent left my house in a month except to get fastfood. I havent taken my meds in 3 weeks...

Im at the end of my ropes, i havent left my house in a month except to get fastfood. I havent taken my meds in 3 weeks, got kicked out and banned from seeing my therapist and psychiatrist for missing appointments, feel like shit nonstop, and am considering suicide.

/bros should i go kill myself or do something else? Im banned from college for a year due to poor grades, have no job, get depressed after working for more than 10 minutes, and am only living off my parents. I feel im a spoiled brat and theres nothing wrong with me.

I wish I could tell you it get's better... but it doesn't. I got out of my parents house, got a good job, friends. I'm still not happy. I don't want to kill myself anymore, but I just kind of go around in a daze. IDK how to explain it, but I don't feel good.

Should have seen the therapist more

I really dont want to keep living miserable. I guess i should kill myself

Yea im a lazy dumb fuck

You should go see the rapist instead

Do you feel physically sick?

Yea ever since i stopped taking meds, exercising, and started eating non stop.

Funny

Why can't you go for sessions?

Sometimes

I missed too many appointments

Can you still go back?

No i am permanently banned and can no longer go back

Consider the fact that this "chemical imbalance" isn't permanent and is often a direct result of eating like shit. It might sound like bullshit but I think having a permanent imbalance that needs constant medicating seems more fucking made up than the idea that poor nutrition and health effect mental health, stability, motivation and sense of well-being.

Do some mushrooms. Psilocybin is very good for depression. Don't believe me, look into it. You're already thinking about suicide talking about magic mushrooms and possibly doing them isn't any worse. It really could help.

I dont know where to even get shrooms

Anywhere you could plant? Or have your own place? You could possibly grow your own if you get spores from somewhere online. Spores are not illegal except for like 3-4 states so you can get them shipped anywhere. All this should be done with care and responsibly. Their are many sites that are informative on cultivating mushrooms (magic*).

Can you go see another one?

That too, why not see another one?

I tried and the lady said she would call back to schedule my appointment. That was 6 months ago and she never responds to my voice messages

I live in an apartment, in minnesota, and dont know any legit or safe websites about shrooms

Sell what you own/work some hours doing handy work and get a plane ticket to Amsterdam, you can buy them in cafes and have a nice safe place to sit and trip for a few hours. You'll feel much better

You will get to meet some people, make some new friends, see some sights and museums and shit too

How's your sleep Cred Forumsrother? What meds were you taking?

Find a new fucking therapist and get on some new meds.

user, get yourself to church. Volunteer lots. Get involved, find a nice church girl. .. it will set you free.

Transfer to a different community college if you can afford it, which I assume you can if you're NEET and have parents that want to see you move on in life. cc isn't that expensive. I was in your same position, I was on academic probation for shit grades--felt like killing myself because I have no future--but I transferred to a diff cc, changed some habits, and things turned around with a lot of hard work. You probably know you need a job, even if it's min wage it's just something to keep your mind busy while you save up some money. No one is truly happy op, we just need stability to be content. You can only have this if you are consistent, so you gotta show up to commitments you promise like visiting your therapist. It's just a part of growing up op, you will come out the other end wiser for this low you're experiencing right now, and you'll learn to love yourself more as you grow.

Grow them, spores are legal to buy online.

Stay the fuck away from shrooms. Literally the worst thing you could do is go on a trip in your frame of mind. Do not do this.

im pretty drunk right now. you need to be drunk

YA OKAY DER BUDDY?

No.

Nah. If you're still in that position at 30, then kill yourself. I got one more year to do something before my deadline comes up.

shrooms makes you think god exist doe.
fuck that noise

An hero.