Hi anons

hi anons
i do not normally write on here. i'm the typical lurker: i prefer remain on the sideline, reading your messages in order to relax after my work
but today, it's different... i would like to request your kind benevolence
yesterday, i've got robbed while i was away: my door got damaged (fortunately, the guys didn't manage to get in), and i have to assume the reparation. but my lock is very expensive, and i can't assume the price: it's $1000, and i barely earn $800 by month.
my girlfriend is away for work, and i'm alone
could you, based anons, please help me, even with $1, to pay for this lock?
here's my paypal: [email protected]
best regards,

a french and loving user

Other urls found in this thread:

foussierquincaillerie.fr/quincaillerie/batiment/serrurerie-et-ferme-portes/serrures-en-applique/serrures-3-points-jpm/serrure-3-points-horizontale-keso-2000-a-fouillot-jpm-5-8252.xhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not cool faggot

no it's not user
i know some people experience some worst shit on this planet than me, but i'm desperate and truly need help

please anons

Why'd you buy a 1000$ lock in the first place you dumb frenchie.
Also if it's just a lock you can seal that shit and live without your 1000$ ass-knob until you get the money. This is why emergency savings exist. Also Cred Forums is 80% underage now and they don't have credit cards to pay you nor would the edgsters want to,either.

i didn't buy a $1000 lock, but the owner of my flat did

whimp

Sell your body.

FREEDOM FRIES NOT FRENCH FRIES NIGGER

Picture of damaged lock.

It's hard to believe it's $1000.00. Your landlord sounds like they may be full of absolute shit.

locks are for pussies. get a knife or gun and defend yourself

the picture is coming, it's this one :
foussierquincaillerie.fr/quincaillerie/batiment/serrurerie-et-ferme-portes/serrures-en-applique/serrures-3-points-jpm/serrure-3-points-horizontale-keso-2000-a-fouillot-jpm-5-8252.xhtml

J'ai du mal a croire a ton histoire

here's the lock user

elle est pourtant vraie, et j'ai vraiment les boules...

Je tadore n

Show me a shoe on head

1000$ a lock ? French here, never heard of any people buying stuff this expensive.

Prove you're frenchiness and answer this :
Tu crèches où ? Thé ou café ? Ton joueur de foot préféré ? Quelle équipe tu supportes ? Que signifie les 3 premières lettres de ubisoft ?

>foussierquincaillerie.fr/quincaillerie/batiment/serrurerie-et-ferme-portes/serrures-en-applique/serrures-3-points-jpm/serrure-3-points-horizontale-keso-2000-a-fouillot-jpm-5-8252.xhtml
timestamp next to broken lock

i would in others circumstances, but i'm not in the mood user

mon proprio est parano, c'est lui qui l'a installé.. si j'avais pu choisir, j'aurais foutu une serrure à 80 balles..
dans le sud de la france, café, griezmann, aucune en particulier, beaucoup imagine que cela signifie union des bretons indépendants, mais c'est faux a priori

just a minute

>foussierquincaillerie.fr/quincaillerie/batiment/serrurerie-et-ferme-portes/serrures-en-applique/serrures-3-points-jpm/serrure-3-points-horizontale-keso-2000-a-fouillot-jpm-5-8252.xhtml
813 € = 907$
Just lock your door with a chair.
Problem solved and money saved.

tldr, but i love u

bon c'est très peu mais j'ai fait ce que j'ai pu

here it is

thank you i love you too...

C'est vraiment ça la signification du ubi. J'ai un pote qui y bosse et c'est véridique.

Demande à ton proprio de voir ça avec son assurance. En cas d'effraction, ce n'est certainement pas au locataire de payer les réparations ... A moins qu'il n'y ait eu négligence ...

You're a renter. Owners responsibility to fix shit wrong with his property, it's called being a landlord.
Look it up, fucking frog.

c'est déjà très aimable, merci infiniment

nos assurances ne veulent pas faire leur boulot, elle se renvoit la balle... et j'ai été contraint d'avancer la sommes

on the positive side when they break in again you can't get a broken lock.

it obviously wasn't working so why the duck would you pay another 1k just to replace it again.

also, you and especially your landlord are obviously reckless not to have any insurance to cover this.

your asking for money, but too lazy to provide a timestamp. niggin please gtfo

Ouai mais le temps que le proprio envoit un expert ca risque d'être compliqué pour lui, y sont pas très très réactif dans les assurances

he did you impatient faggot

the timestamp is just a little above

et sachant qu'aucune des deux assurances ne consent à assumer ça, je mourrai sans doute de vieillesse avant d'apercevoir un expert...

Eh ouai j'ai le même problème avec un dégat des eaux, si j'avais eu plus d'argent je t'en aurait envoyé mais c'est un peu chaud ce mois ci, j'éspère que t'y arriveras bon courage !

courage, un dégât des eaux, c'est infiniment plus complexe à faire rembourser de notoriété (ma mère en a pâti un moment après le sien). ne t'en fais pas, c'est l'attends qui compte, merci beaucoup

attention*

I don't need a normal lock. I need the 1000 dollar lock because i'm special

i did not put this lock on the door.. the owner of my flat did

Here it is, but I can't more.