ITT we post shit tier animes. I´ll start

ITT we post shit tier animes. I´ll start.

>le edgy

Naruto

99% of them

this

why

Sword Art Online

yep stopped watching this one like damn at the filler i was done when they showed1 ep of kanon and then like 20 + of filler not to mention the 100 episode span of filler in Naruto

Niggga please i love this shit. Every episode they prewtend to kill off someone important, and then every once in a while they kill off someone you don't care about. They give you exactly what you want.

Bleach after the first we gotta rescue waifu arc, not even gonna lie, everything before that point was fucking great

most of the anime out there is shit, but i have to admit the best anime i have ever seen is monster by akira urasawa so....
go figure

Here

>not wanting more good shit
You realize the manga is done and you can just read that if you care about the story

This was so good, how could you not like it?

>bleach
>one piece
>FMA (all of it)

re:zero?

I can't stand this shitty show, it's animation, and just unfunny story.

You're telling that a shit tier anime cause you're low minded and can't understand anything from this anime ?

Anime was shit but so were the manga and VNs.

Gafden of sinners was pretty bad too if not the worst of nasus works

screw all u h8ers

>ITT we post shit tier animes
All of it
Fuckin weeab shit

Started from Shonen then fall into Ecchi.
There is no fun, the story is bad, the character are lame, the fucking flying cat is fucking annoying (even if he's voiced by Rie Kugimiya, my favorite voices actress)
The only good thing in this anime, is the soundtrack, they're cool.

this has to be bait

Every fucking moe-shit anime should be confiscated and burned.
Maybe that'd stop turning you into faggots.

Why ?
Cause people can't stop making meme of Rem's FriendZone or just can't stop talking of it, well I'm ok with that.
But the anime itself worth it.

>mfw I'm up to episode 219
I don't know why I'm even watching it anymore. It's full of stupid stories that are lazily told, pretty much always end with Nastu pulling something out of his arse.
The animation is crap. Most scenece are drawn with as little movement as possible.

Best anime of the decade