Hey Cred Forums, i need your opinion on something

Hey Cred Forums, i need your opinion on something.

I recently started a new job and met a fine latina cutie with that asd who's most likely down to fuck. I think I kinda like her. Problem is, according to her, she's in a failing relationship with her long time bf. Should i
A. Hit it for a bit and drop
B. Try to enter a relationship with her
C. Avoid it altogether

We made out for a bit for the first time tonight but she told me she wishes she stook around longer. What do?

In the meantime, Asses.

Shameless self bump

anybody knows her name?

user, do you really need to ask? Fuck her brains out. You think she just wishes the makeout was longer?

C. avoid her

(OP) #
You MUST FUCK HER

Possibly feeling like a homewrecker is holding me back. At the same time, i feel like if my dick doesn't get wet, it'll be someone elses.

You must FUCK HER IMMEDIATELY

Avoid her,if you do get in a relationship how long before she does the exact same thing to you? If you fuck her then you are begging karma to fuck your shit up

Forgot ass

That's assuming he's trying to marry the bitch, man. I'd say who gives a shit? Hit it.

There's a real primal urge to take this route.

best

It's up to op,but for every action there's a reaction

Believe me user, it will be someone else if you keep waiting on this. No homes to wreck unless she has a kid and a house and shit.

She made her decision the moment she got all down to fuck with you, who are you to cockblock her like that? Clearly fucking up her and her bf's relationship is a step she's willing to take

The part that's really fucking with me is that her current bf has been her only sex partner.

Moar of her

He's hoping he's a shit lay with a micropenis

Id smash for sure.

The only question you ask yourself is
>how important is this job to you?

Just remember karma op,remember the moment you decided to fuck her and ruin a relationship when it comes back to bite you

At the end of the day the decision is yours,do what you will

20, no kids, lives with her folks. She asked me if i understood the situation she was in (being in a relationship) but she said she really didn't care so much anymore.

If she didn't have a bf, this wouldn't be a problem.

name pleeeaaase

jessicababyfat ???

this

whys gandhi in this thread?

She just wants a side fuck,it's obvious,if the relationship was really that bad she'd have broken up by now,she's just going to play the victim card when she gets caught cheating

Yes, And to OP you should post a picture so we asses the situation

fuck ghandi

>karma
>Being so emotional that you appeal to an ancient meme

If she is your coworker then no. Don't shit where you eat op. I made that mistake back in high school and still had to work with her after we broke up.

I'm looking out for op,I'm trying to help him not make a bad decision,I'm talking from experience here

that would be her

Do what ever You think is the right thing to do. I would clearly avoide, there are to much possible things that could fuck up the Situation for just sex

Yeah, in a way I'm kinda hoping to rock her world. Its something I'm super confident of handling.

Its paying my rent at the moment, so kinda important.

Thank you eastern religious concept

this is the wrong pic.

editting

i'll shove it up charles goertzen's ass

The ghandi of Cred Forums isn't a good title