Uhm I think I just got locked in my apt buildings sub basement or something. I'm getting bad vibes

Uhm I think I just got locked in my apt buildings sub basement or something. I'm getting bad vibes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxzgwJ8tSE0
youtu.be/z8VIhIIq-kk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7lIkZdTPk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472907629806.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good job retard.

Fuck that.

Something is gona run at you.

Seriously wtf goes on down here

Uh just take the power out. Someone will show up right quick

That's what I'm afraid of. There's water everywhere. I'm afraid to turn on lights. I've seen Saw, I'm a puppet on a trike away from someone sewing keys in my Eyeballs

How do I do that? There's a shit load of switches and shit

Take more pictures, I'm gonna need tons of them, of equipment, the layout, various doors, etc.

Look around OP let's see where this goes

And how exactly did you manage to fuck yourself into this position, OP?

Found the toilet, so not a total bust

I followed my stairwell down instead of us to my room. "authorized personnel only sign" on a door that wasn't fully closed. Thought fuck that, must be kitchen supply room or something. Hoping to swipe some free shit. Door is jammed or wedged shut, can't reopen

>inb4 the keys in the toilet

Oh shit, I'm gonna check

Looks like a okay place you have there bud.
How is the sound isolation?

Fucking kek. Didn't think to prop the door open to a restricted access room that is probably self-locking? I can't say you don't deserve it but you're doing us a service by posting about it. So good on ya OP

Why is there so much new equipment when everything else looks like ts gonna fall apart any second

Easy put the gas tanks against the door make them explode by going all mcguiver on them and you are free.

It puts the lotion on its skin

No luck

Flip switches until something hapes

call 911 or something, or even you r next goor neighbour

Your stapler is triggering me, by spreading the values of the patriarchy.

What other stuff is in that bathroom?

This
Call someone before you drain your phone battery

It's fucking loud. All this crazy machinery is going

Flip switches and see what happens then

Thanks but I've got one bar on my phone down here, takes forever to upload/reply

Electrical intake room?

Yeah that .gif is literally rape.

Do it OP

This grubby tub

You got a phone right? Call someone ya dipshit

yeah but could you hear them from outside?
If not you're probably fucked unless you fuck up one of the machines and someone notices
rip OP

Ok, something was moving I heard a loud clank and then a shadow dipped around the corner

take a shiet on the toilet op so i know its real

run op

Well, you're fucked.

U manifested a dark thoughtform congratulations. Now manifest them away.

I've left 3 msgs on the landlords machine. It's 4am.no body's answering shit. I might be stuck in the bathroom til Monday

Keep us updated until you die

Fuck OP u r now one tasty parasyte meal

The police maybe?

Don't say shit like that man

Sorry :/

if he does that he'd get in some serious trouble with the landlord

Shit, you're right.

break a pipe and post pic fagget

Masturbate while shitting in the toilet to establish dominance

Fuck that, I'd get expelled or evicted or both.

Don't forget eye contact

Why? Dude I'm not trying to get evicted

have you heard any noise since the shadow's movement? (anything aside the machines?)

Masturbate in a corner like that witch from L4D

I'm going to explore some more br

So why didn't you put something in the door before entering just to make sure that shit didn't happen?

you are in services room, just turn off the heating to the building, the other residents will call a heating engineer and he will come to fix the boilers.

Look for whatever dropped shit and caused that shadow

this OP

You mean The Evil Lord? Why would OP search for Him? He better run!

OP is kill?

hope so

Op drink some of that juicy toilet water.

i don't believe that you can't open the door from the inside. what about a emergency exit or someting? a window maybe

Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he took his entire desktop cpu to the basement so he could fap to lli without anyone finding it out. This is Cred Forums after all.

What about fire alarm? There's an extinguisher, and it's full of machines. There's got to be one.

What city do you live in op? I may be able to help.

OP said sub basement. My guess is there is no window well. As for an emergency exit, only people with keys should be in there. My guess is he is stuck in there until morn

Spooky ghosts killed him

> tfw having to choose between being locked in the basement for god knows how long, or giving your location to a Cred Forumsrother

I think I found a poop in the water on the floor

Eat it you'll never know when your next meal is gonna happen

Touch it

If it's still there, it's fresh. It would have dissolved if it was old.

in that case, save it so you can spread your rations

Put penis into it.

I also found a window, tried using my flashlight to get attention. Looks like someone is awake on 3rd floor

Looks more life a foetus in the picture. Someone's probably been doing satanic rituals in there. Would explain the shadow.

hurrah op isn't kill

Jesus. OK there is something down here with me.

BEAR GRYLLS, hotter it to 212 ferenheigh and you don't let that try and seduce u a BJ MOAR

Step 1: Break pipes
Step 2: fuck pipes
Step 3: Profit

you'll definitely need to take a shit on the main bench to let the next guy know not to fuck with your apartments.

can you grab anything to use as a weapon? also yes if animal kill and fuck

its about this time in the movie that something jumps out at the main character and starts running for his life

Another door, but it leads to utility closet or something

How big is the turd?

picture of util closet?

OPEN IT

Nah, it might get really really dry before it was on the water, then it wouldn't dissolve.

WHAT IF OP IS OFFERED BY THE LANDLORD AS THE FOOD FOR THE MONTH FOR HER MONSTER SON LIVING DOWN THERE

Open them

sorry but HOW THE FUCK are you keeping it together op? I splooged my pants non-sexually the last I heard an update :(

one of the machines is keeping the groundwater and sewer water from filling up the room, do not turn off the electric or you will drown in a putrid soup of such filth that they will have to bury your coffin under 50 feet of concrete.

ehm - call someone?
if you have data you have voice - or email

but here's the thing, you still need to stick your dick in to something alive, or something that was once alive, pro tip, if you can manage to get in their ass, rats make for great fleshlights, bonus watching the tip of your dick come out of it's mouth

open closet?

It would eventually rehydrate and dissolve. If it was old and dry, it would eventually crumble to dust as insects worked on it.

Do you have an immunity to rabies?

Guys wtf

Water testing and purification supplies.

What does note say?

Break it.

Congrats OP u r now the new labrat for the mad nazi scientist living down there

op is a faggot

maybe we should organize a gangrape for you then you could find out what the patriarchy really is. If I were you, I'd get some dildos off amazon and start practicing rough dp. It might help reduce the tearing

penis into sulfuric acid.
>profit

OP, did you drink your pee yet?
Here is a song you could listen to, to make it less scary: youtu.be/mxzgwJ8tSE0

no, that's whyyou make sure you pee on it first, ammonia cleans all of that off.
sources: I'm the survival instructor that advises bear grills and kanye west

Shit on the floor anyways

It might get so tough after drying that it'd take a really long time to rehydrate. It wouldn't crumble because moisture in the air would keep it just wet enough so it wouldn't, but it'd still toughen up a lot.

>kanye West

shouldnt you be up in his room making sure he remembers how to breathe?

looks like an academic building. you can call security, just say you fell asleep, woke up and place was locked up - you walked in this room looking for way out, and got locked in.

cum in it.

You could, like, twitter the police or something?
Send them a snapchat and ask for help.

Couldn't you just use another brand of staplers?

If you cant hear them outside it is a perfect place to hold a young lady and entertain her.
BEing stuck there is easy just turn shit off till osme one shows up to turn it back on again.

Unless it's a sterile environment (pro tip, it's not, look at the pics) insects would reduce it to nothing in less than a month. What little would be left would be desiccated from age, and heat.
That my friend, was fresh.

shits gonna get weird down there

AKA:TEACH ME TO MASTAR TWEAKAR

op hasn't posted in a while, I think he's dead

good

no, he's fine. I can see him from here.

OP? you okay bud?

I hope you don't mind if I wild out

OP has entered the silent hill dinension.

i hope so

This seems the only viable thing for you to do OP

This would be better
youtu.be/z8VIhIIq-kk

There's something behind those machines one shut off and I heard shuffling movement. Need a weapon

op was found by slave monkey

Kanye is shit, and I agree with you on that, but that joke was trash man.

how about you don't fuck with the janitor. he probably thinks you are some crackhead hiding in there.

good guy sail, remembering you can always share your traumuatic experiences to level up in my confess... but only for another 6 hours BOOMBOOM shots fired

how scary would it be if op didn't reply all of the sudden

hit it with your penis

You're surrounded by equipment, just grab a wrench and hit it.

op is dead

>electrical equipment
>grab wrench and hit stuff

seems like a legit plan

that is 100% going to happen. not even joking. he will either get out, or get got. either way, he won't be texting for a while and the thread will die.

RIP YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD

Works in TF2

Back in bathroom trying to gather my balls for a warcry

Police's out, Op doesn't want to do it. He should search for some restaurant or something in his area that has a popular twitter, and ask them for help. It's not certain someone would come, but better than just running about scared.

Go grab the acid

I have a wrench

I used to break into school buildings at night. there were steam tunnels under most of the buildings. It was pretty cool.

how about "hey anyone there? I got locked down here". Seriously, do you want to get shanked by some scared janitor?

Post a pic of your balls to see if they're worthy.

op what is your GPS location, maybe someone here can come help you. I will if you are in phx/mesa

I was yelling when I signaled with my flashlight earlier

op is a pussy

Hahah fuck I died
Underrated post

you're in bathroom. what all is on the shelf?

yelling at what?

at the window on the 3rd floor for help.

watch OP accidentally kill an old janitor or some nice person trying to help them. if thats the case, finish the job and fuck the body, chop it up and hide most of it in vents, keep the head for future use

Op how dare you leave us for so long. We were getting worried

wait you can get to the 3rd floor? just walk out one of the fucking emergency doors.

Post at some popular website from your area, someone will show up.

Op here, everything is fine. It was a bat.

Also found utility knife. Gonna dual wield wtf ever is following me around. Poked my camera outside door. Fucking shadow man or whatever right outside

probably was running.

>arguing about the consistency of shit and how it may or may not degrade in certain environments
Why do I come here

>hey. uhm - can someone come to the basement of Kelsey:? I'm locked in here and scared.

sounds like rape bait

Why would you stick your hand out if you're already scared of whatever is out there, good way to get it chopped off.

You dumb fuck, can you not fucking read?

it followed you to the door? or what? that picture isn't that great.

I can't get to the third floor. There's only one stairwell that leads here. I can see the 3rd floor from a window. It's on the other side of building

Is that the shit from before?

I think you answered your own question

I'm too busy jerking it to shadow man

Keep checking in or im gonna cry

How long till you think they will find your corpse btw. Like on monday morning?

Yeah, and why a lot of people get raped? Because they don't consider that. If he posts, someone's probably going to show up.

Doesn't recognize brilliant minds when sees them.

Roll

Stick your dick out the door, get that sucky sucky.

I didn't stick my hand out, just three inches of my phone. After flash went off I heard movement. I need to find the lights. Too scared to go back out

put an ad on craigslist asking for help OP

Because it was a well reasoned and civil disagreement that you benefited from with wisdom.
Now you too can go forth and be a poop whisperer.

put an ad in craigslist: hot college student wants older man to suck his cock on the regular. meet in basement of Kelsey in next hours.

Nice try m8, the real OP is still on his epic escape though.

Hope you don't die dude.

additionally the sound insulation statement from earlier. nobody will hear him

Roll

checkd and rekt

lock self in bathroom. bar door. go to sleep.

Rely on your CQC basics, and you should be alright. Just let your training guide your body.

kek

Check'd

Quads of poop wisdom

there are some rods in that bucket over there? use those maybe?

YOU ARE THE POOP WHISPERER, TEACH ME QUADS MASTER

that equalizer curve makes me rage everytime

It's amazing how easy it is for a thread to get sidetracked.

Crab battle

theres nothing there op, venture out with your shanker and report

Quads take precedence over OP's well-being every time.

op can you stream this on periscope or something. I wanna hear you scream.

We all know what's going to happen to OP

nice work.

Op plz dont die. I love you

This

not in that room no, just outside is the assumed locale of the shadow-thing

Whatever you do OP, don't open these tanks up. Full of refrigerant, you'll asphyxiate. On a serious note, a Mech room this size will have an outside air intake (make up air ) for the boilers. Find some tools, take a supply vent off. Crawl out. Shut power down down if fan operated. Or take door you can through off hinges from inside. Good luck

Op plz don't die, I need you for entertainment.

Op knock on the door and see if shadow monster answers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7lIkZdTPk

Ok, I'm not seeing anything. Maybe was rather or racoon?

Kek
>be me
>be high as fuck on some heavy sativa
>stand in bath room get water idk
>Here something moving
>freeze
>do nothing for a while
>think what evers start moving again
>hear the sound again
>this went on 3 times for probably 5 minutes
>then i realized it was the shower curtain moving every time i moved

OP needs to find a cardboard box and hide until sunrise, also a gun may help for a vast number of possibilities to choose from such as: get rekt, kill yourself, Challenge shadow man to a duel to the death, convincing it to go hand to hand, and pulling the gun out the moment shadow man posts up

Yeah that was him sticking his phone out three inches for a pic, so one would assume that IS what's right outside.

OP go out swinging the knife and your balls, show us your war face lad

Rat or opossum is more likely.

OP here.
The shadow got to me and I'm one of them now.

Call me Shadowanon.

Stream this on periscope so we can all stay updated

he's right tthere in the cornerr

If a racoon can get in,you can get out

Op, you're spooking me.

op did some cleaning up of that earlier image.

This the moment youve been training for

It's ok dubs-buddy, nothing in this one

Op dont die :(

if you die, just know that you died for absolutely nothing and I'm currently jacking off to the thought of that webcam girl littlehuman, jesus I would fucking smash that

Wat? I can't see shit.

Good job OP, you found the chilled water supply.
If you turn that off, the bastards living on the surface will have to drink warm water.
That will teach them to make fun of underground people

That looks like user was absorbed by a gay dance troop!

yeah this one looks fine.

can confirm

trips of truf

I dont know lower right corner has something

itsr ight ffucking therr

Fuckkk that's a face

RIP

Shank it.

Fuck the shadow man to assert your dominance

def is a face

you could try
a flipping off everyones power possibly dying from shock
b try kicking a door open or try removing a knob and prying open the door
c breaking a window and jumping through someones apartment
d streaming it live and giving us updates till you leave

what the fuck is this shit stream this shit now op

We need this thread capped and images saved.

Neckbeard?

Someone should cap this to make sure op doesn't die in vain.

>704262187
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think all this might be a ruse but keep it up

hlp

rip OP

The Blair Neckbeard

RIP

OP, what is your battery percentage?

OP is taking selfies

Turn flash on, can't see shit.

oboy

op stream your death

It would seem that OP is being raped by his shadow.

did you really just take a fucking selfie just as you're about to die?

Been standing by for a while now. Interesting bread.

Here OP, use this

Yeah I couldn't get anything proper out of it either. Hope OP is not rap

Imagine the scene of that fat neckbeard shadowman shoving his face on OP in the basement, and Op is taking photographs and still typing. Suspense was fun so far, now...

OP is dead all along, fell down the steps and hit his head, but doesn't realize he's death and now he's in the realm of the dead among his own kind communicating with Cred Forums

looks legit

GIVE US HARAMBE

/thread

oh shit dr mengele's lab, GET OUT

some /x/ shit right now

Is OP kill?

op respond

OP has entered... The Twilight ZoNE

Ive here turned outthe door wasnt stuck just needs to pull not push. Im sure a dum-dum sometime. I'm save! No worry! Thank yoy for the helps!

I'm spooked

kys

op said the door is locked and he cant move it, nice try

Maybe call someone or email

Unless this is the murder raper who picked up OPs phone after killfucking him and is responding to us...

aohoah im dying gurgle im literally getting strangled...

Show it this.

i wish there was a way to track op through exif data, but mods made it where its impossible

fuck dude

OP just went to the basement of his apartment during the day, snapped a bunch of pictures in the dark room for some l8 b8 to deb8.

Prove me wrong.

I think op is kill.

well now since OP is dead what do you guys want to do

Can't, cause I was thinking the same shit. How would he have all this time to post and shit.

Invade Poland.

>inb4 op posts the dead shadow thing and lives

sounds like a good plan

This thread

including someone going down there or the manger would have called the cops,or beat op for going in the basement, i think op was murdered by a fucking crack head.

And OP is kill

Exactly.

Also OP is currently milking suspense on Cred Forums instead of calling contacts or finding a real way out of a situation he seems to be virtually involved with more than the reality of the situation.

>implying OP has family and friends

someone surely would of called the cops by now, if he is down there that long. Unless op is a employee maybe.

You, sir, are one sick fuck. I like you.

>implying op is able to pay for their own shit and isn't mooching off of a reliable contact who is key in any real situation like this

at least it isn't a full moon tonight

Fuck off teenwolf

is op ded
rip op

Let's invade Poland!

is op kill?

What have you done with OP?
His grammar was perfectly fine earlier?

good point

but he could live off of welfare which is why he lives in such a shithole

today i was thinking.
I was thinking about all that I've seen in the world.
I've seen evil.
Nazis, Hitler, KKK.
All of them wanting something in the world.
All of them killing. Hurting.
They are evil people.
Evil is inevitable.

ALSO RIP OP

Op is kill. abandon bread

RIP in peace OP

what if he's living off of somebody else's welfare and that explains the emphasized shit hole

RIP in peace, original OP

Post a pic of whatever remains of OP, I want to see your your art

Is that a Benchmark NX always on, three phase UPS? You must live in a nice building.

have lived*

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472907629806.webm
RIP op.

No fucking ammonia in piss, dipshit

Alright. What are your pronouns?