Best advice your parents gave you?

Best advice your parents gave you?

Don't bring black people home

>Stop being lazy, get a hair cut and a job.
And
>Don't put girls on a pedestal

Never trust anybody you can blindfold with a shoelace.

"Bend over son"

Was that another way to say "dont trust asians"?

Yeah my dad wasn't fond of them.

Smoke weed everyday

tell us moar

Don't pee into the wind.

Apply critical thinking to everything.
Be honest and direct, but never cruel.
Be kind to people, everybody is fighting a hard battle.

Your dad sounds like a faggot. Of all the untrustworthy shithole races on the planet chinks are the least untrustworthy. Never had a nip steal my bike.

Parents sound like a pair of fags

Haha they will be quick to commit fraud and steal your credit card information, kid you don't know the world. Stay on your cpu.

And you sound exactly like a teenager trying to be cool on an anonymous image board.

My grandma
>if you're ever going to do something stupid, at least wear a helmet.

A towel is just about the most massively useful thing any interstellar Hitchhiker can carry. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you — daft as a brush, but very very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course you can dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: nonhitchhiker) discovers that a hitchhiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, washcloth, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet-weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitchhiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitchhiker might accidentally have "lost." What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the Galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

Hence a phrase which has passed into hitch hiking slang, as in "Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

This fucking chink butthurt.

I can confirm.
Either you're never been do business with em,
Or you're just one of them.

Work hard now so you don't pay later.

TRIGGERED

it's an overgeneralization from wars: japs in 2, viet., and korean.

pretty sure all but 2 had conscription in USA. even if there is no greater pattern beyond the war, that shit runs deep.

>Makes reference to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
>Post ends in 42
>Is this win?

realise the fact that you have autism but don't be an autismo cunt when around other people

no, it was not notable.
neither is your faggy themed browser.

>Nobody likes you and neither do we. You should probably kill yourself..
>After you move out preferably

They were accurate in their advice to kill myself I guess....

Mom used to tell me that friends aren't real and the only people who would be there for you is family.

near blacks never relax

Definitely not a win now

Is that a literal niggerjew?

I wish mine told me that.

yeah because Yotsuba is so much better.

Look man I get it. You're a hater that never achieved anything in life. It's ok I'm sure one day you will come to terms with the fact that you are unloved, unwanted, and just a burden on society.

But if it makes you feel better I don't hate you... Yet.

>How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Really makes you think

kek

When around blacks never relax.

Kill every nigger you see.

Yeeeah get em boi

one honest answer
one Hitchhikers joke

and then shitpostings.

Cred Forums you disappoint.

Coke makes you shit yourself if you are not careful.

Amen brother

Come over to my thread if you want.

"user, whatever you do, don't get married"

Sweet thread user

>Remember, it's not gay if the penis is feminine.