What does Cred Forums know bout that china?

What does Cred Forums know bout that china?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZBF7ZqgfKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know it's fucking up a lot of shit beyond your shitty dining room table.

It is fentanyl

I prefer meth

This pic gives me nightmares. Imagine fixing the bootloader on GRUB while terribly high. scariest scenario ever!

Naw, dumbass ppl that don't know how to properly handle it are fucking shit up most junkies don't know chemistry, I happen to know a little bit, also most don't know how too test their shit first. And do a full bag and fall off. Never blame a powder for human stupidity

I don't see how that would be scary? I find being high to help me while I'm doing in depth things

What's the print on your tshirt?

Yeah, I heard before about people that get it like that. It's hard for me to imagine, as I'm usually a very patient person normally but when any influence (even a couple of beers) hits I can't be arsed with anything complicated.

Naw, it's a misconception real china is heroin #4 which is just really put heroin; compared to typical street heroin #3 shit.

Huh? I wasn't wearing a shirt when I took that pic also being on my phone with shattered screen I can not see reflection well enough. Probably my tat you see

thats what an addict would say

once you inject something, you're an addict

anymore related pics op?

I don't think I ever denied that, all I sated is dumbasses ruin it, not all addicts are dumb, a lot are actually really smart. But the majority are idiots and do dumb shit ruining it for us that know wtf we are doing

Not on this phone gib sec I'll take more

You're answering as if I give a fuck about each individual retard who thinks he's smarter than an addiction.

"Most junkies" is becoming a huge number of people, no matter how you try to justify supporting this shit, you're feeding a fucking monster. Shoot up. Cause you know better. Make sure someone tells the paramedic that so he doesn't bother with the Narcan that we made OTC because so many of you fucks are dying.

I bet You don't shit about it. Call me an addict all day. Idc. Allow me to school you. Heroin is diacetylmorphine. Morphine has a 3,and 6 hydroxyl group. When acetic anhydrous is added it masks them with acetyls hence di(2)acetyl(groups)morphine

sick m8

>make sure you tell the paramedic...

What? You're implying that shooting heroin renders nalaxone useless, um no that's what it's for, smoking and snorting h has way less of a chance of od cause you usually fall asleep first. Shooting is what causes od

It's trying to threaten the pax america

Honestly, and you know I'm right, you chinese people are EXTREMELY unhygienic. I mean your poor hygiene rivals that of africans. Why is that? Why are you so disgusting when it vomes to that?

Lololol you just proven you know nothing. Lol top kek m8. China is referring to china white heroin not the people idiot, I'm a. White guy

come on.

>oh no im a drug addict not chinese xD
t. Chinese
Your we wuz whites n sheit doesn't change that your tourist can't behave and that you people lost every sense of empathy over competition

Just how do you test your gear? One stamp of straight fentanyl is all it takes, man.

this post proves druggies are fckin stupid. kek

its not heroin its fentanyl

no your wrong

I know about that china. Fuck that shit. It's about xanax cause I don't know where that shit came from.

Now let's talk about tar, tar really isn't h, they use watered down acetic acid, making it weak so it can't mask both hydroxyl groups. Mainly the 6 so it's mostly 6monoacetylmorphine slightly 3mam and slightly diacetylmorphine. Now real h ( diacetylmorphine ) converts to 6mam on the first pass. And 6mam is actually stronger so ppl talk shit on tar all day, but it actually binds to the micro opiate(mu) receptor at a higher affinity

Uhuh I missed the "that" in your post. If nothing else you are behaving like a retard.

>LOLOLLO
>Top kek m8

Noone actually talks like that in a conversation. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Some dumbass in my town thought lacing his coke with fentanyl would be a good idea, he ended up killing 3 people and 8 others OD'd

In theory, that makes tar superior, but unless you process it a little further yourself to purify, it's shittier. Gums up veins too, so if you go at it long enough, you won't have many options left but to pop skin or hit muscle, which are bad ideas, and kills the rush you'd get off of IV

Victoria? That made the paper, and I'm on the other side of the praries

Yeah your logic is unbeatable. Fuck off dude. I've got nothing against a vice. I almost drank myself to death before 30. Why don't you find out how well much the victims of this shit care about your expertise. Ask the kid from the news story the other day, reassure him that it's cool cause you know what you're doing and his parents are idiots. Ask the people who have to clean up the scene if they give a fuck.

That drug doesn't give a fuck about your excuses and neither do the villainous scum who are selling it to us.

Take your stupid ass logic and do a big sizzling fuckin rail of it. Whatever you do don't admit you have a fucking problem. That WE have a fucking problem.

you fuckers should reconsider your life while you still can, go get some help and learn how to love.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZBF7ZqgfKI

A very minute amount of powder, also after long enough you know how real dope looks in water. Also my tolerance is ridiculous I've been on strong opiates since 18. And for about 2 years I did nothing but fent patches.

Actually just had surgery an it took versaid(sp?) powerful benzo and 300ug of fent (0.3/mg) to knock me out. When I woke up I was in so much pain try gave me 16mg hydromorphone. I drove home an hour later cause my mom had no clue where we were and has no sense of direction, doc said I know you have a ridiculous tolerance from how much fent it took on you but I can only give you 8 more mg of dilaudid. He said I don't see how you're still talking to me. I weigh like 130

Op here, lol wut. >coke >cut with fent um pick one. Two diff drugs it's like apps and Oranges.

Opiates seem to have the most ridiculous tolerances of any drug. To contrast, most alcoholics I know have a ceiling of about 60-100oz of liquor daily, but the opiate dudes just seem to keep rising.

You keep talking to me like I don't admit an addict or have an issue, and failing to listen to things im stating, if nalaxone didn't bring some one back is because the dope was cut with carefentanyl (carefentanil) why there is two spellings for that is beyond me. Anyway that's elephant tranqs. Strongest opiate out there. Moscow hostage situation in that theatre they gassed everyone with it killed hostages ofc Russian gov denies it