Anyone have a fleshlight with the stamina texture?

Anyone have a fleshlight with the stamina texture?

How does it compare to any of the other textures? I was reading somewhere that it’s overly stimulating and is hard to last more than a few minutes with. Any truth to this? Don’t really want to buy it and only use it once.

Also, I don’t care for alternatives, I’ve got a few other cheaper toys but want to try one of these out.

>overly stimulating and is hard to last more than a few minutes with

I bought one a few weeks back, the reviews build it up way to much first try took me about 15 minutes on straight pumping to cum. However it is pretty intense. Heat it up aswell feels so good warm

Oh, well that's alright then.

One of the reviews I read the guy was saying he could only do like 10 pumps before cumming. I don't want to waste money for a 2 minute fap.

I saw the same review, aint no where never that easy to blow in it

That's good to hear.

Have you tried anything else to compare it with? And would you recommend it?

Had a few real cheap toys before, this feels so good though but use a lot of lube and get the suction cup end as well. alot more fun that way

I was thinking about the suction cup thing. But I'd only use it if it would work on the top of my desk.
My desk is the right height for it, and it looks like you could pretty much rotate it vertically?

Yep it rotates easily and the suction is real strong on it provided its on something flat. I find it more more intense if you go slowly aswell.

Excellent. I'm gonna order one tomorrow. Thanks for the info Cred Forumsro, here's some tits.

Have fun user

Easily one of the better fleshlights. But I still threw my away after switching to onaholes. Fleshlights are too deep and lack tightness.

Hmm, I'm using a couple of onaholes at the moment. I do like them, but they're too short. I know the fleshlights are quite deep, but I didn't think that being too deep would be a problem?

24 and never had a fap toy before, where should I start? Also, is there anything on the market that you can just place on your cock and self-stimulates? That seems like it would be fun.

is the inner structure really important? Do you really feel a difference between all these different structures?

This is what I use

I'd really like to know this.

If you want to start with something cheap that feels good, look for any of the Doc Johnson branded masturbators made of the UR3 material. I've got two and they feel great, and only only cost like $30 each. But these "skin like" materials are kind of a pain to look after. After cleaning it out, you have to dry it then powder it with cornstarch so it doesn't go sticky and tacky.

And yes, there are a couple of self sucking things out there. Most popular is the Autoblow. Pic related.

Anyone have the fleshlight sleeve warmer? I'm on the fence about getting it.

can you stick it up your bum too?

I guess

Haven't got one, but I've heard that you're better off just soaking it in warm water as this doesn't warm it up enough.

>getting sloppy seconds after violation by giant black phallus

COMPLETELY BETA

I read that too, but that's too much work. Tbh I barely use my fleshlight because the whole mess with lube is too much work already .