Fuckin scrapped my leg on the tree branch tonight. what to put on for heeling???

fuckin scrapped my leg on the tree branch tonight. what to put on for heeling???

LOL, you cut yourself you faggot,
branches had nothing to do with it.

You could start by using sheets

sheets for the cut?? I now understsend

Looks more like you climbed a wired fence or some shit!

Clean up your disgusting house, filth. Then grow some balls and fucking deal with it. Holy shit Cred Forums is full of pathetic faggots these days.

Clean your room and go to bed mister

wash with soap and water, deeper cuts put some neo and bandaids /gauz and a wrap. stop climbing trees if you suck at it

Clean your fucking room, that'll help

It has always been.

Medfag here, as has been said, clean with soap and water to get debris out, the deeper cuts need alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to prevent infection. You may benefit from stitches on the deeper ones but if you don't want to do that you can get butterfly bandages and approximate the edges of the wounds. Once you scrub out the cuts, put some neosporin or some cheap topical antibiotic on the cuts and then put a bandage over them. Gauze wouldn't be a bad idea since you have so many. A lot of those look pretty linear like they're from glass or barbed wire, if it was rusty wire then get a tetanus shot. If this really was a tree then stop climbing trees because you failed at it pretty hard.

Sorry, you're out of luck. The only thing you can do is burn your wounds closed with a lighter, preferably one that has been used to heat up spoonfuls of heroin.

thes tree I climed up had many Thorn!!

I fail to see the troll factor of your post.

No it hasn't newfag

I sweep flor in June .. why problem??

Put your own shit on it, enzymes will heal it real quick like

I reed these in online. safe yes??

you mean leukocytes

Use tooth paste is an old age remedy for cuts and stuff I swear by it. I think anons used to put it on cuts and deep scratches even before tooth paste was invented
>it stings a little to start then almost immediately
>the relief is better than sex and heroin put together

>implying that's your fucking leg

oh wait, you meant literal shit. nvm. no leukocytes in shit, unless you count their dessicated cell walls

ok frend I try to make better!!!

hydrogen peroxide doesn't kill infection. it just removes the dirt

>what to put on for heeling???
How about these, faggot

?? who else it be???

?? I not sure help!!!

what kind of tree has thorns? none in my hemisphere, that's for sure.

I not now English for the is !!

There's clearly a sharpie next to your gayly tattooed foot.

Use that sharpie to make a timestamp.

What kind of shithole do you live in OP? take a pic of the room. I want to see this distaster.

Damn, that must have been one emo tree. I bet it listens to Fall Out Boy, while you fell out, boy.

well, if he uses the lighter like I told him to he doesn't have to worry about infection

Dont tell people that you dirty emo faggot . Tell them your cat did it. Only chance you have

And clean your trailer you fucking savage

hemisphere = my half of the Earth (North America and South America)

Urinating on your cuts will make them heal in no time at all because of the immunocytes and lozenges in your own piss that draw out the toxins in the cut!

??? I no understsnd

?? what????

That one on your shin looks fucking deep I think you need stitches
Don't be a salty cunt

you're joking but you're actually correct, medically speaking

An alcohol. (oldfags remember the anti-joke?^^)

????? no get!!

Wash with soap and water, apply iodine and bandage.

Take a picture of your room you foreign fuck.

okay, where do you live? i'll explain it to you

Cringed.

you fuckin cumdumpster slut. why did you all fail my test?! not one of you cunts could tell me to call kids help phone!!

??eat my turd!

Sperm and urine soaked rags will sort you out

pfft, you're probably foreign. do you even live in Canada, eh?

Why not just sharpie in pooper?

sharpie in the pooper

Hockey, poutine, and moose. See I can speak Canadian. I'm sorry.