Dick rate thead

Dick rate thead

Would suck very hard. But I like balls more, show PLZ?

You there user?

tell me when we start rating because i'm going to post mine.

Rate

7/10
8/10

8/10

I could go to 9/10 with some sort of size scale.

9/10

Well sculpted legs and ball and pubic hair. Great size with no silly shape to it.

?/10

Your TV is fucking up your lighting for the photo.

7/10

Great size and shape. Trimmed too closely in relation to your other body hair though. Let it grow out just a touch more to be more similar to your stomach and legs.

So, if I get it right, you say that my rate would be higher if my body hair was equally long all over my body?

Well, I mean not your whole body. Like not the top of your head, and only the places it naturally grows.

And it's just my opinion/preference, but I like the hair around a guy's dick to be short, but similar to the hair on his legs/stomach/chest.

Maybe let it grow a little, and use a little more of a guard when you trim next?

You have a great dick either way. I would just change the decorations a little.

my dick/10

8/10

It would be amazing to touch and suck, but after that, I wouldn't know where to put all of it. There are worse problems to have.

But that's just me. Plenty of people would give you a 9 or 10

>Well, I mean not your whole body. Like not the top of your head, and only the places it naturally grows.
kek I got that, my wording was a bit off

Thanks for the rate and the kind words, I will take your advice into consideration, even if it's just one guy's opinion. I am self-conscious about my dick as it is, so this kind of advice is always welcome

Aw user you're too sweet.

>I am self-conscious about my dick as it is.

Everyone is. I'm not an expert, but you don't have any reason to be shy about your dick with anyone, girl or guy.

8/10

Love the shape. Love the veins and skin tone. Can I ask the size?

4.5", you m or f?

The head is so shiny! You're lucky your paps didn't disfigure your cock...

Nice. I prefer a dick right around there. I'm male.

You're foreskin is perfect, super smooth that just reaches to the top without overhang. Really nice.

You're really, ugh, grey.

Holy fuck I NEED to suck that!

cut and small, 0/10

Seema a little harsh

lmao dat pathetic lil white/b/oi dick smh

You haven't even needed to get a dog, its not that harsh

?

Oh wow, there really is a Richard Rate, three hits in LinkedIn.

let me download this and pretend its mine. Ima fool a white boi 2 yo na im sayin...bunch of fags touching dicks together. This thread is gay.

rate plz

9/lemme sit on it

Rate please