Continuation

Continuation.

ITT: post girls and anons tell how they would use them/cuck thread

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/695161798#p695169750
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would pierce her nipples and lead her around on a leash for the rest of her life in private.

hair grabbing facefuck until she suffocate

wwyd

i'd rape her asshole in this position making her cry and beg to stop

Pull her bikini around her ankles and tear her ass up from behind

force her to kneel down and deepthroat my cock as i slap her hard before i cum deep down her throat

Face down ass up balls deep

She's gonna get my cock rubbed against that face before she gets it shoved down her throat

>take your pic

left or right

Bend lefty over and make her gag on my fat cock before I bend her over and have my way with her tight pussy

hard doggy fuck before pushing her head to the ground as i proceed to brutally open her asshole and creampie her

How badly would you violate her?

Thoughts

Would get out more and not post in these cancerous threads

fuck her throat untill she gags and drools all over my cock then cum cover her face

wwyd?

Would grab her by her throat and push her to her knees. Rip her shirt and bra off and make her gag on my shaft until I erupt all over her face.

convincing my gf to get on tinder

mother of got more of her with her hair down for cum tributing?

?

Slap my hard cock on her tits and proceed to stretch her pussy out until I nut inside of her

Will it fit?

Degrade please

hard to see her but is possible, anymore like that but without stuff blocking her face?

build a wall

B?

mount a sybian to that bull and tie her down for the ride of a lifetime. strapped down naked and helpless she squirms as the machine brings her closer and closer to orgasm. Her moans and cries attract a crowd, and before long shes surrounded by people taking photographs of her naked, twitching body.

Finallypushing her over the edge she screamsin humiliation, relief and frustration as she cums in front of her audience. the back of the statue is drenched in her juice as the machine relentlessly brings her to orgasm over and over again. by the end of the day she's a trembling crying mess, and can barely stand when she's cut down.

Take her into the woods with a group of my buds. Strip her down naked and push her mouth around all of their cocks while I stretch her out from behind. After they all shoot their loads on her face I'd pull out and cover her ass with cum

put clamps on her nipples and ream out her asshole like theres no tomorrow. Her screams and tears only spur me on as i pick up the pace. when im close ill shove my shit covered cock down her throat, and make her taste her own ass as I spray my cum down her throat and over those perky tits

think she will have trouble finding a stud?

wwyd to her?

My girl

Kick her in the back
Hike up her skirt
Begin pounding away in her ass until I finish

This petite blonde.

Post more of her pls.

I would fuck her against that door while her friends were in the next room

She's a girl who knows what she wants

What she wants is for me to tear a hole in that little dress.

do you have an imgr link or something? otherwise please post all you have..

Under that little dress..

Don't stop...

FUCK she literally gets hotter each time.

Dude I need to know more about this girl. Where can I find more?

Have at it bros

lift that little skirt up lube her ass hole and fuck it till she passes out and cum on her face and leave her on the corner of some road so a passer by can have their turns

Amanda almanza

I found this thread with some pics. Says her name is Kate but that's all I can find :(

forgot link
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/695161798#p695169750

She's so beautiful. Wanna marry her. How old is she?

No one?

lube her ass hole and fuck it till she passes out and cum on her face and leave her on the corner of some road so a passer by can have their turns

dear god is there more of this semen demon for cum tributing any with her whole head in pic?

Take her into a men's public bathroom and strip her down. Fuck her mouth while random guys walk in and take turns fucking her and cumming in her pussy. After they are done pull out of her pretty mouth and nut on her face.

this?

want her to go on a date with another guy

nope bad

this one for sure!

how about it?

Well you're right about her getting facefucked, cumming in her pussy and on her face. She likes all those things. Most shes done is a 3some

She looks like she would party so definitely wait until she gets a bit drunk and take her in the bathroom and duck her on the counter then get a sloppy blowjob until I cm down her throat.

Either one of these two. Or both. The more detailed the better.

More

This travelling nerd.

any ass pics? Would love to stretch her asshole with my thick shaft.

looks like a doggy slut

I'd make her fuck my dog. I want to see her split by my huskie

fuggen sweet nice taste !

lurking for more user? anymore with her dark hair?>

No nudes sadly but ive got this and one other of her kinda bending over. What else would you do?

Would love someone to cuck me and my girl so bad.

what would you do to her?

Shove my fat cock balls deep in her tight ass while she squirms and begs for me to stop. Fuck her asshole until she starts to enjoy it and bust deep inside of her while she sucks off those guys on the boat

fuck yea more of her looking like this?

she needs to be chained to my bed user!

Would do the same thing you described to your slut, except after she's covered in a dozen strangers loads, we would take turns washing her off with piss and making her gargle it. After she would have to lick up all the piss and cum off the dirty floor like the filthy toiletwhore she is.

How would you guys use her

Wouldn't mind taking a turn with her

bend her over a table and tie her legs to table legs
tie hands behind back
fuck her asshole raw while pulling on that long red hair

how would you use her?
she looks like she needs a dick in that mouth

Rip her clothes off and push her up against a wall, jam my cock up her asshole whilst choking her from behind , try to fill her with cum before she passes out from the choking . Finish even if she does pass out .

face fuck with a facial finish

where are you from? can you post more of your cute little bitch?

also here's mine.

Would love to force righty down on her knees and fuck her throat then put her face down and ride her pussy until I fill her with hot cum

hard to see her here but mega hot love her with the glasses.

hnggggg bro there must be more of her looking like this?

Wild redhead

what would you do to her?

wouldnt touch lefty eh :(

I take her mouth while the other anons used her pussy and ass. Make her deep throat me and erupt down her throats while they rode her

what do you mean by looking like this?

lol is that the only pose she got?

damn.. dont think she ever done a 3some before

I'd tie lefties hands behind her back with her dress and make her deep throat me with her ass in the air, letting passing men take turns with her pussy

hows this?

love her hair down

great body shots user! lurking for more.

whoa!

would inseminate!

good god that mouth!

i'd stick her in a pillory wearing nothing but a short skirt in a park at night
fuck her pussy slowly and invite any hobo to use and cum in that mouth

dam those tits.. would clapp them and fuck her ass and cum on those massive tits!

thanks guys

can anyone caption this?

fffffuuuuuuuuuu

plz continue kind user

this pic needs a dick shooped in it!

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 9 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

sure dose

does*

why?
ofc

holy shit man! shes fucking cute! did you cuck her??

Like a pro user.

meeans their amazing user.

hng plz let there be more of her in stockings?

actually she's the girl i'm seeing but she does it with other guys too.... but we're not a couple in that sense

well thanks!

dunno if there are some in stockings left...

ever put it up her ass?

only once and not for "long", why are you asking?

i wanna watch that cute face while she takes it up her asshole

my high school crush Melissa

i'd love to see it again, too... but i'm sure i'm not the first one in her ass (sadly?)

hnggggggggggg

what would you do to this little thing?

tried to date this girl a few times, got shot down each time. how would you take her?

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

would waifu user! shes amazing

sloppy face fuck, holding her by the hair, then cum all over her eyes and rub my cock all over her tongue
record the whole thing and send it to everyone who ever had a crush on her

she loves cum in her pussy

this milf

friend's younger sister

Love your girl.

We are from the UK

not sure if middle or right (need more sight of legs and ass), i guess a threesome would do

Friend at one of her shoots doing modeling for some local stores.

thanks

does she want to be fucked by another guy?

is thre more of her in boots user?

put her on her hands and knees, shove her face into the sand and force my cock deep into her tight ass, fuck her hard right there until i'm ready to cum, then pull out and make her suck my cock until i cum all over her face

moar like this

What would you do to her

i know the one on the right lol

I would love to beat her slutty pussy up from behind while you take her mouth.

what would you do?

She left on her Mormon mission recently.

What would you do to her if she knocked on your door?

I would politely tell her that I'm not interested in organised religion and wish her a good afternoon so hard .

I might attempt to sex her

until her ass bleeds!

Not bad bro she made me hard not gonna lie. More?

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa dick is diamonds

She does. She always teases me how she would love to cheat on me and carry another man's child.

Thoughts?

hold her by her ponytail while i fuck her face hard, making her choke and gag making a mess of her face, fuck her cunt and force a huge toy into her tight ass at the same time

friend's wife

i would scream in her face "what the fuck is your fucking problem with bodies of water?

What if I stripped her down and presented her to you ?

this chub is actually fine as hell

this slutty bitch shows up for what she thinks will be a foursome, hoping to fulfill her fantasy of getting fucked in all her holes at once, but when she arrives there are a LOT more guys than she was expecting
she gets nervous and tries to leave but its too late. before she realises whats happening she's surrounded. one guy grabs her and plays with her tits, then shoves her to another guy who gropes her ass. the next guy slaps her in the face and she realises every guy there is going to fuck her any way he pleases.

You guys like her ass?

Facecuck her on her knees with hands tied behind back

my ex for your use

tie her hands behind her back, and i will whip every inch of her, focusing on her nipples, and cunt and inner thighs

keep posting pics

Wouldn't mind finding her in the woods like this with a few other anons

wow

Tight

?

anymore of this cocksucker?

Huh?

anymore of Kate?

Would love to feel that mouth gagging on my fat cock with her back arched and ass out

hell yes. everyone brings something to use on her, some brings toys others bring whips, ball gags, you name it.
toss her back and forth between us, each user competing to degrade her further and use her harder than the next
one gifted user makes her cum, then immediately steps back from her quivering body and calls to the meanest, roughest, nastiest user to get to work on her

I'm hard as fuck for her. Got any ass pics?

would you make her your unwilling sex slave? how would you fuck her and use her?

Hnnnggggg. Would love to stretch her ass out and unload all over that tongue

Get her on her knees and tie her to the fence and let a crowd gather and all take turns with her mouth until she's covered in hot cum

Slap her face with my cock before she blows it, finishing off by jizzing in her hair

Have her run a couple miles then lick every inch or sweat from them feet

yes.

more?

Would love to shove my rock hard cock in between those tight pussy lips

Missy on the left is getting tied to the rafters by her wrists and having her tits whipped for sticking them out like that. She needs to learn to place.

hot

i wish i had the balls to tell my wife i wanna see her suck another guys cock

start small. work in dirty talk when you fuck, gradually steering it towards what you want. let her think it was her idea by responding positively to stuff she says that's in the right ball park to what you want. whole process should take about a year to get to the time you're ready to talk about doing it for real. when that time comes, you'll know what to do.

Ya, her tits will feel pretty hot, a nice shade of rosy red, nice and tender. It'll help her scream so much better when I start attaching the cloth pins.

i kinda want someone to tell hr anonymously

her name is vanesa

We're here to you help you man. That's our job. We'll swing by, get her drunk lay her gently on the table on her back. With her head hanging off the end it'll be easier for her to deepthroat us in a row. Just eat her out to make her feel better. If she's really good, stick your thumb up her ass.

nice. what about the girl on the right?

lol id like someone to tell her so i can judge her reaction

i just wanna see her suck cock not get fucked

Aka the deepthroating. We get the sucking, you get the fucking.

shes never got double teamed but i bet she would love it

She seems nice, so she get a choice. She'll be allowed to eat her friends asshole out. If she can make her cum before I finish attaching the cloths pins to her friends tits, I'll allow her to put some lube on the ribbed buttplug. If not, I'll just use some Tabasco sauce and push it in nice and slow.

best move fast attaching those clothespins then...
fuck that's so hot

Well, it depends on if miss red tits is a painslut or not. If she actually cums with her friends tongue a few inches into her cute rosebud asshole while I attach clothpins around her nipples, I think she deserves both the orgasm and a prize.

mmmm fuck yes

vay aqq. selin değil mi bu?

Yes, that's what she'll be screaming. I better not hear her friend screaming that, more like a muffled dog wiggling her tongue like a good little girl.

i'll fuck her friend in the ass while she eats her ass, hard, so her muffled screams will be anything but "yes"

She is something else. That face, that hair, them legs, them feets. Beautiful.

If she starts getting too loose, just pinch her clit hard a few times, she'll tighten right up.