Am i going to die?

Am i going to die?

This is on my upperleg right next to my junk and its kinda itchy.

Wtf is it?

Defs an sti
Don't know much about that kind of thing so I can't really help.
Bump

Looks like scabies. Did you sit on a public toilet or share clothes or try on clothes anywhere?

Double-O-Dubs
Also have you been working out a lot recently and not showering? You probably have crotch rot (jock itch).

Dude. Where loose boxers. Jesus Christ the amount of stupid fucks I see in the student practice who come in with this complaint. Yes. Junior doctor. On Cred Forums. It's better than any medical journal I've read.

Yeah i did a few times but that happens what do i do now?

Also whats scabies

That could be it but what do i do?

I'm dutch i always wear loose boxers

Dude its just eczema don't try to join the military and you'll be fine. See a doc and they can give you some cortazone/steroid cream to put on it.

Could also be this. If you wear tight briefs or underwear this could be the main cause. Friction + moisture could destroy the skin. I recommend you switch over to boxer briefs.

I am afraid you life in a 3rd world country.. bro...

dude,
you wouldn't believe how many doctors (young,though) visit Cred Forums
>OMFS resident surgeon here

isn't that just your basic tinea cruris?
the dude is wearing too tight clothing and letting all the fungi grow happily
I had that in the military, looked like shit and a lot worse that OPs
was easily cured, though

>OP is going to die of faggottry if nothing else

Ive got it went to docs other day its yeast infection. U can get cream that sorts it.

>Also whats scabies
google it ffs you're on the internet

>ALWAYS SHOWER AFTER WORKING OUT
>dry yourself properly
now for the treatment will kill it in like a week
>get some antifungal cream and rub it on the affected area
>keep that shit dry to kill fungus
That's pretty much it tbh.
Wear boxer briefs and watch your dick

*wash, but also watch your dick

That, my boy, is Herpes Simplex II

Scabies is little mites that were in clothes or on something you say on (maybe you shared a towel) and they transfer to your skin. They burrow into your skin and lay eggs under your epidermis and that's basically where they thrive. If you cross reference your rash with any documented scabies rashes it pretty much lines up. You usually need to get a lotion with tons of sulfur in it. It'll stink like rotten eggs. But you either do that (forgot the OTC name) or go to your doctor or dermatologist for prescription ointment which will be the only thing to kill the mites. But by going to a doctor at least they might tell you if it's not scabies. Then they might just prescribe 1% hydrocortisone. Is it itchy?

It could be:
an allergic reaction
hydradenitis suppurativa
melanoma
jock itch
autoimmune reaction

I had this once didnt want medicine so i rubbed raw vinegar on that shit and it killed it

That's not.... That's not how yeast infections work on men.

that's fucking horrifying

Maybe you scratched it too much? Do not scratch it. Leave it alone. If it gets worse, go to doc

In all honesty it's probably an allergic reation. My dumbass once forgot to rinse the soap off my balls in the shower and threw my underwear on and I got a rash that looked just liked this. Sucked

In need school we saw much worse things. Scabies is incredibly common and if you were to find the entry hole (yes there are entry holes for the mites) you can pick at it and you'll see the eggs and if you place it under a microscope you'll see the mites. They look like tiny ticks or spiders.

go to the pharmacy.
buy an antifungal cream. (usually you don't need a perscription)
in one week it will go away - but don't wait to long

when it's still there in 2 weeks see a doctor.

med school* stupid iPhone auto correct

What how did this become an std

Exactly. With the element of basic soaps and ignorance. It's a very common ailment and people ignore it. Just wash with moisturiser. A standard parafin based ointment

Is lupus

Highly doubt it's a melanoma.

after i'm done with my psych phd i'm going back to med school to become a medical doctor that shit sounds fascinating.

stop it house

that's not herpes. If it was hsv it would've developed into painful blisters and sores especially in that area

It's never lupus

here,

these,
but especially this:
are/is full of shit

scabies itches like hell so that would be nearly diagnostic, whereas a fungal infection is just a soreness/odd itch and can be treated with antifungals, but will return unless the reasons discussed by wise user here:
are taken care of

You need to go into dermatology otherwise you'll spend a ton of time on super basic shit. There is a chance (assuming you took all the pre-med pre reqs in your undergrad studies) that you can go straight into med school. In the university of California system it consisted of O-Chem and bio and the entire calc series. Nothing difficult and it's pretty much in line with psych unless you got a BA.

Season 4 episode 8

Everyone dies, user, so yes, you are going to die. Probably not from that, by the looks of it.

He did not confirm if he was Itching or not.

(Just realized I dragged my work to Cred Forums now we sound like the snobs in the conference room when someone has something we can't identify before a biopsy)

Meh. I suppose. Looked up jock itch in the database and every patients crotch looked like this. Go to your derm. For the maximum strength stuff. Its jock itch. If it's itchy consider scabies.

Its itchy when i walk like when skin or my pants are rubbing against it. I'm relieved its not fuckin herpes lmao. Thanks for the insight yall ill visit a doctor next week

Get any jock inch cream.
Bathe that area after falling.
Keep area dry.

You can buy the creme at any pharmacy

Fapping

nice try faggot, vinegar does work

It's cancer. Kill it with scratch paper and bleach

I have similar rash, with a strong odor as well...I don't think it's an STD. But I've been dealing with it off and on for 2 years

its aids, save yourself the embarrassment and kys

Jock itch. Just get some anti fungal cream from chemist

Not wearing panties with superior fabric. What kind of animal are you?

Kinda looks like psoriasis, I got the same shit in the same area