Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmEaTDnu_aE
youtube.com/watch?v=kP_fKgmCYUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

fuck yh

Jew hate Jew lose

youtube.com/watch?v=fmEaTDnu_aE

i want to make love to you. will you do it?

These are good, but I don't like that someone removed the Ben Garrison credit from them.

this one makes me lol

can you respond to my other message please? i think it could be something kinda magical

Where's the middle one's horns?

Kek

Beautiful

lel, iv'e been there in 2014, and even though the oven section is a remake of the original everything else is real. The barracks and shit, it amazes me how you can not feel any type of emotion walking there, non jewish people where crying seriously though all fun on games here but if you are somewhat human you feel very little inside walking there

I'd fuck me, I'd fuck me so hard.

define "controlling the mind"

You can literally make the same infopic about white vs. brown women, but that would be wrong. Why is Israel the only nation that's allowed to be extremely xenophobic, nationalistic and violent?

I hate to be that guy but anybody know which episode this is from?

better?

can i fuck you instead. well stay sweet, i dont want just sex. i feel i known you all my life.

I'm Jewish,.you guys are fucking racist. bunch of white boys with computers. probably never met a jewisih person in your life. jews are actually the more productive race, and have been oppressed by whites for centuries. there was democracy and peace in Israel before Nazi conquerors came to divide our land. you have fucked us and now you sit back and laugh at us. thats just cruel.

youtube.com/watch?v=kP_fKgmCYUo

Oh MAN this youtube song is good. It's about going to 'camp concentration'.

Your bait makes me moist.

It's where Marge goes away & Bart tries to convince Homer to do something & he has the note he wrote that says "always do opposite of what the boy says".

I forget the rest.

Nice try, kike

gr7 b7 m7

go to israel then goy. we need a concentrated place to bomb

One of them drop a nickel?

making fun of jews is terrible and frankly holocaust jokes are too

haha, that episode does ring a bell, thanks bro, simpsons have always been a bit deep with their 'hidden messages' so i thought this could be real, but i recall

Should've been 6 million and one, kike.

Nice OC

Because the Germans used to bully them.

If you can source me Libbre David 37, you would be the first.

Who's the worst Cred Forumsros?
Jews / Niggers / Arabs

It's false, does it make any of the rest any less true?

Arabs

Obviously, this is just a coincidence.

Jews

not sure if samefag

Without the Jews we wouldn't have a problem with Arabs and niggers.

potato potato

No

I've seen many of these multiple times & most I have not been able to source cleanly... They're usually altered from their original words or just purely nonexistent. Which doesnt really help anybody.

Sounds fair. Thanks for elaborating, user.

This
Even Hitler sided with muslims

This x 6.000.000
Jews are the ones deporting millions of sandniggers to Europe and America.

tl;dr

this right there
describes how the world is going to shit right now - he knew it, always knew it!

Oh man, thats a really fucking tough one that actually came to my mind just a second ago while taking a shit

Without jews the shitskins wouldn't be able to chimp around that hard on a global scale, yet I still feel more disgust towards mudslimes, I guess its just because of how fucking savage they are and how eloquent the jews can be

All of them

Can someone explain to me jew hate? No joke, genuinely curious.

Yeah. Because he isn't retarded and knew they would help him fight Russia and let Italy take Africa.

Its like you anons don't even read the art of war

>Hunger strike 1944

is nazi a hitler?

>is
Learn English, faggot

Jews are the most hated race in the world without a doubt>arabs are terrorists>blacks are thugs>jews are ________just make something up to fit your hate>>>

is learn faggot english? bum

no

this a poem i prepared for a thread just like this.

big nose nazi? never!
jew, fuck you!
dumb hat whats that?
youre shit at sports.

Some people hate all Ashkenazim. I think most of them are alright, but there's hundreds of thousands of rich and/or famous Jews that network to control the world, & their propaganda dominates society & enslaves the naïve & spongy minds of the young through the education system, television, pop culture, & social media.

They are to destroy us.

The hate jew first started with obviously with Hitler and his goons, which manifested itself in modern day as both something that is real and serious, or satirical / racist because of stereotypes.

Either way, the jew hate also stemmed from the fact that they are seen as GREEDY (most agreeable trait), also up to something no good like scheming.

It's probably not the religion / ethnicity itself, but probably how they are like in person

Yes

False.

The jew hate already starts during the time of the Pharaohs and other anciend times.

nope

Hitler and his goons did not start Jew hate you silly goy.

They hated what the Jew had done to Germany, & they were aware of what the Jew had done to other countries for qhite some time.

Yuup

And when exactly did you get hitler's gay diary. Also what had the jews done to others countries including Germany?

Yes babe

youre both faggots, just roll for bottoms and fuck already

Verschwinde Judenbengel!

>>There was democracy and peace in Israel before Nazi conquerors came to divide our land.

>>There was democracy and peace in palestine before jews came to divide their lands.

FIFY.