What the FUCK is his problem?

what the FUCK is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCH092UyERU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk
nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=nmpTXfUpb3I
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/heroin-other-drug-users-may-get-a-safe-use-site-in-seattle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From everything I've heard, his problem seems to be Mexicans.

You know, a lot of people have been asking this question. No really! What the fuck is my problem?

He wants to Make America Great Again.

Are you talking about Donald Trump or the caricature of him created by the internet and his opponents?

do you mean the caricature he created by himself ?

His hands.

He doesn't think America is great.

what is your problem, terrorist?

He's a populist. He says whatever people wanna hear.

You. You are his problem, you blue pilled libtard

what the FUCK is your problem cucky boy? you and your twinkie wimp friends voting for that fat lying shrew Hillary? you are a fucking disgraceful wimp, please kill yourself

next time you want (you)s
just make a ylyl thread faggot

He's a Republican, so he has to be as stupid as possible or the Republican base won't vote for him.

hillary

Yes, it's other people making him look ridiculous, not Trump himself. Just like Sarah Palin wasn't an idiot, she just played one on TV.

>Yes, it's other people making him look ridiculous, not Trump himself.

those "other people" being everyone with a working brain cell who can see through the bluster and bombast, and laugh at the idiotic comments, the ignorance, and total unsuitability for public office?

Too smart makes you suspect, can't ask too many questions bout jebus, BELIEVE

Make America great again

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Why is he pinky fingering that poor frog.

We gotta get down to the problem.

when asked "mr. trump, what are you going to do about the figure that 20 veterans commit suicide every day?"

without skipping a beat he said "Actually its 22"

overheard this on the idiot tube the woman who asked the question had apriceless restrained look on her face

A life of endless privlege has twisted his world view.
Inheriting a few mil makes hiring people feel like a sacrifice.
His father's enormous coat tails made him a child celebrity, he never grew up, he's never seen hardship or broken a sweat to feed himself.
He's gotten his way too many times, and thinks that makes him a rule-breaker.
And the media will make more advertising dollars the more they keep the camera pointed his way.

It's like Shock-Rock, but with all the artistic value removed.

Considering his trip to mexico i say different. Besides why would you not want mexicans on your side? God tier food and much harder working than the nignogs...unless you perfer nigs cucking your sorry honkey ass

You mean this user? I think he really cares.
Her face was a sign of tearful joy, not disgusted disapproval.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCH092UyERU

Mexican cabinet fired the guy who agreed to the meeting.

he doesnt have any , hes a happy retarded asshole , usa has problem that its 1 of 2 candidates for president

This is the perfect example of how people take everything he does and demonizes it because thats what the media does.

Means nothing. Attempting to improve relationd between two factions is nothing new. The man at least made an attempt.

wtf r u talking about
hes ahead in polls now
he's going 2 win

He stole Alf's haircut

/thread

It's not a problem. It might be your problem though, if you get outta line.

He is bored out of his mind with all his money, so he decided to run for president to mess things up and say what he wants.

His only problem is that too many Americans are afraid to let go of the establishment tit that has enslaved them for the last 70 years.

Nah, Clinton does that, and many others.
The thing with Trump is that he says outloud what a lot of racists and assholes think...or let's say they get it because it's their first idiot impulse.
Trump actually believes what he says...he does try to sugar coat it sometimes after, or backs off a little but you can see the difference.

Honestly i'm sick of the status quo. I want him to shake things up. Lets see wat an idiot can bring to the table. If nothing good...then we have a revolución comrade.

There's nothing wrong with him at all. He's simply saying all Mexicans are drug dealers an they need to be deported back to Mexico. I mean I don't mind about what he says but Mexico is flooded with drug dealers and all they do is distribute drugs to the U.S to make profits out of but it doesn't work that way cause you're still gonna get killed. If he make the big wall it would make it better and no Mexicans would be able to bypass it. :) that's why I voted for trump. I fucking hate illegal immigrants that do stupid shit. It's just disgusting.

Mexicans, dumbo.

He hates beaners

He has not control over the media and he is running for the people. That is what is wrong with him.

The scary thing is a lot of people think like you...cause they don't give a fuck about politics anymore.
So you'd go vote without believing in voting? wow guess it's alright that Hitler is not running for president...
Do you wish for a zombie apocalypse also?

>Thinking drug deals will stop just because we push mexicans out
Oh but it'll be alright, cause it will be only white americans and we can sure control our own, r-r-r-right?

Now the politics went too far. I want my pepe back!
Feels meme will be zionists?

Pretty much this.

>lern ecknomikz brah
Supply & demand my friend. Thats how the world turns. Mexicans arent the problem. They are simply filling a demand that has a high profit margin beacause of its illegality.
Besides see

Nothing as far as I know. I guess people think he's rude, but the truth hurts some people.

>Hitler is running for president...

yeah trump's not part of the establishment. or the elite. or the status quo.

Maxicans, and Leftist Retards.

I think he started for the luls and now it's gone to far. He has to ride it out now

I am sure he doesn't give a fuck about it all...he could very well leave right at the end and say "naaah thank you, was funny though"

Depends. What's the media fabricating about him today OP? That'll be your answer.

He is perfect

Hear him talk...you don't need to fabricate much from that.

America isn't great anymore. We have a bunch of limp-wristed liberals wanting to let in dangerous criminals and potential terrorists but simultaneously rewrite the bill of rights to suit their agenda, and the conservatives don't want to evolve in any way. All the while political correctness is becoming more common so you get demonized for any slip-up you make. So basically, everyone else's political problems.

Politics are a joke. Havent you noticed? Its been: YOURE FREE TO VOTE BETWEEN THESE TWO! If u vote 3rd party u get ridiculed! I

oh god who let fox news in.

Oh God, who let the barista in?

Same here in France. To be honest, there is no difference here between right wing and left wing anymore...

0h god who let the smartass in

Exactly. Unfortunatly it was the GOP undet Bushs regime that passed the Patriot Act limiting the rights of blue blooded American Citizens. So. Whos to point the finger on that one?

That's genuinely terrifying, French user.

He's a idiot that don't deserve to be president but will be if the SJWs keep fucking with the hillary campaign not letting she speak about the things that actually do matter.

You did with your shitpost.

and if you were wondering, it's of course mostly right wing ideas that are passing through...on the verge of being racist and nationalists.

Lol SJW faggots arent that smart. The second anything that offends them comes up they go blind and deaf and cant shut the fuck up.

Seriously you faggots are whats wrong with america.

Kek, so the alt-right exists in French politics too?

dissinfo

of course

you dont have to support trump, but pretty much everyone that 'hates' trump is a limp wristed left wing liberal sjw tampon sucking 'gimmefreestuff' "College is a safe space" bunch of fuck ups.

Their opinion is not to be taken seriously.

You can always thirdparty shitpost.

How bad? Cult of Kek bad, or a very similar grouping to the American Alt-Right?

He's a manchild conspiracy theorist who attracts the lowest levels of American culture.

N/A, go shitpost elsewhere.

China

Brainwashed fucktards Hilary is Stalin you fucking morons

The same can be said about all the other news channels!

see ya on the other side ya illegal cunts

>Live in a clinton presidency
>Police raids everytime you speak ill of the 400,000 peaceful refugees
>Niggers running apology rallies
>National debt 80 trillion and counting
>Mass poverty
>Smug homeless liberals satisfied with a female president
>2nd ammendment repealed and an unresolvable civil war begins
>Mexican gangs everywhere
>Godblessamerica.jpg

Not really.
More like
>wake up
>go to factory
>manufacture iphones for 10 cents a hour until ths bus comes (and it comes when they want it to come)
>eat a literally square big mac that comes from a hose
>go back to square cubicle

See

The funniest thing is that people think Trump is dumb.

What he is doing is unbelievable. Here we have a billionaire who boasts and brags, whose made some insane comments over the years, whose never held office and looks unique not only obliterating his Republican amigos but challenging someone who has spent her entire life in politics and has a well oiled machine rigging up everything.

It is seriously remarkable. His moves have been unbelievable.

This isn't China, nigger. All the jobs would be over there.

Keyword you triggered faggot. "ILLEGAL"

This.
Have a (You) my friend

Calm your tits you liberal fagit. Go suck hilarys cock & maybe that will calm ur autist ass down

In the short term yes.
But then you will be broken until you accept china standards and became the next china.

Actually, this is a selling point for several, SEVERAL people.
Not having an faggot trying to impose a religion on you is good.

Careful with your NaCl levels. Obobocare only does so much for you.

I'd hate to be the scientist who had to measure that data.

>trying this hard to defend trump
>trump apologists aren't even paid to do this...

Who knew it would be the GOP that sold out to Russia....

what a twist.

President Trump
President Trump
President Trump

Get used to it shitbags

>implying i can afford obobmama care

he's using his meme magic, which is the most inappropriate and unfair form of communication ever devised

you can't win against trolls, only ignore them. unfortunately the public has never wandered beyond their facebook feed and are absolutely unprepared

You. Mexican nigger

I actually advocate for third party, because this election is basically choosing between being shot in the head several times with a .40 magnun or an AK47.
As in there's no such thing as "the lesser of the two evils".
You will still lose and die, but at least you will have a shit eating grin on the face before they shot you.

His main problem is that he could only buy a 6-foot portrait of himself to masturbate to. Also that he never graduated from Trump University, an internationally-known center of education.

Trump will never be POTUS.
Period.

Small dick
Small hands
The joke went to far and he hates to lose to he is trapped.

When stats and math fail you, repeating things three times won't magically make them true.

hes not dumb, most con men are intelligent.
still a con man, still a piece of shit

>If I repeat it enough, it's true
You faggots always say this but it won't dispel any possibility.

President Trump

Say it Faggot

do us a favor and cut the bullshit. Skip ahead and just kill yourself you fucking edgelord.

Drinkn that CNN kool-aid again?

Eh.
Both are survivable and you always can move to mexico after the damage is done.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk
SHILLARY BTFO KEK
THAT BITCH IS DONE FOR
5D CHESS

Same problem we all have. Liberals are destroying the civilized world in the name of blind tolerance.

My sentiments exactly. It is high time to have a President who isn't ashamed of being an American.

I'm not following the US election very closely but it seems to me his main problems are illegal immigration and american production jobs being moved abroad.

That's why democrats need fellons, minorities and white guilt to help them win. Not even exaggerating, EVERY lefty I know is a self entitled retard.

faggot trump

I'd vote for Hitler. The more I've learned about him in the past 5 years the more I like him and half my family is Jewish.

Maybe her and Bill are sleezy lawyers who know how to get away with things because of loopholes and working through 3rd parties so nothing can be directly pinned on them. They always have a scapegoat planned who will take the fall.

and every conservative I have ever met, is an arrogant, ignorant racist

That's the last thing they need and it is the very thing that is fucking with clinton.
What she needs is to talk about problems americans do fucking care about like having jobs in the future.

fag

If you got rid of poor blacks and illegals the US crime rate would be next to nothing and our education would be in the top ten. Look up the statistics and minus the mud bloods contributions

>they always
always

what a liberal view you have on a group of people.
I love how you faggots cant keep your shit straight.

If we got rid of Southern U.S. - Appalachian hillbilly rednecks after that, it'd be even better.

Like 60%, the more financially successful 60% Btw. Even notice that all the people who agree with you are liberal arts majors and poor blacks? Oh and the media. Son we got self entitled morons, uneducated violent morons and the people who are actively trying to get us to kill each other so their buddies running for office can get a few easy votes. But we're the idiots? The people making 6 figures and talking care of our families.

Lol, morons like you pretend that "liberal" only means what you want it to mean.

More kool-aid. Most or our richest and nicest people live in the south. I live I NYC and am surrounded by the scum of the earth. Everytime I head down south to the lake house I meet the chilli st rich white people no joke they are fuckin delightful. The real problem isn't the south it's the poor. Kill the poor

Hillary's lies are too numerous to list. Pretending that she is honest is simply laughable. Anybody who believes that bullshit is either a blatant democrat shill or drastically uninformed.

>emails
>sniper fire
>whitewater
>rigging democrat primaries
>dishonesty about health issues
>Benghazi
>etc etc etc

Yes, many of those things aren't "crimes". But she has lied about all of them and many more.

>Implying Hillary is the anti-wall st. candidate

Both of them represent big business. I don't think any candidate for either party could ever be against big business. They are the ones who actually run shit. Sanders came close but still never really stood a chance.

Wall Street hates Trump. He actually produced things. Wall Street is 100% Pro-Clinton.

and trumpstain never lies, right?

Oh we agree. My biscuit

why not post examples like I did

yup, he produces them in china

Why don't you tell to all the women that her husband has raped and she silenced to protect their "careers".

Why won't trump release his taxes though.

What's he hiding. He's hiding something. What is it.

being rich

The world runs on big business and that's not a problem. The problem is politicians like Hillary let then do whatever they want for a price.

>what the FUCK is his problem?
narcissist with a borderline personality disorder.

"Most or our richest and nicest people live in the south." You're an idiot if you believe that census and educational statistics support you regarding hillbillies in Appalachia and cracker whites -- who are also among the poor in the regions i mentioned , as I stipulated. Dumbass nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html

Why don't you produce some evidence

lol
>for the people
nice one

I work in a public library and I get all these poor people who come in to use the computers and search for jobs and stuff, and a lot of them have to tell me about how they are gonna vote for Trump.
The thing that gets me is they talk about him like he's their rich uncle and that he might just throw his money at everyones' problems.
He's a sleazy businessman, he doesn't give a shit about the lives and well-being of anybody, and he sure doesn't believe the crap he's saying.

Trump is Mr.Satan
Hillary is Android 17.

Monsanto is Cell.

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
Her you go buddy ;)

Because you couldn't support your list of claims anyway.

I think lots of union carpenters, masons, electricians, ect would disagree. The only people Clinton ever employed were her lawyers that have to defend her from one scandal to the next.

They hate trump because he doesn't know what the Fuck he wants to do and has no plan. That makes investing risky.

Pretty easy to understand this stuff my man.

i saw 1000's of muslims cheering in jersey city..
hillary clinton started the birther issue
stop ONLY listening to fox news
i saw the video of the pallet of cash...

maybe he should build a wall on that border too

>Thinks we need to provide evidence for Bill Clinton's sexual scandals.

How about you do a fucking google search and start reading for the next 100 hours straight, fuckface.

I'm 45 from NY so I grew up knowing who this fuckwaffle was over the years.
He has always been a self-absorbed, lying sack of shit.
And no I'm not voting for the old bag Hillary as I am a republican. But not a republitard like this asshole.

Well shit, who's Goku then????
We need Goku to come rescue our asses over a 20 episode long fight.

................................................................China.

>libcuck can't even tell that's a body double
>democock party is run by lizards
>mfw I have no face

He does care about poor people if it makes him look like a hero. He HAS to be loved and respected. His ego craves it daily and it's part of the reason he's successful at business and entertainment.

i bet all the contractors he's stiffed and caused to go into bankruptcy would too

>45
>republitard

Please tell us you never reproduced

You and me are Goku.
And of course we will give up mid way to allow our sons to beat the fuck out of it, just to watch him grow up into a massive nerdy disappointment that still can't dodge.

I'm about the same age and also from N.Y.. we all know this guy well and we all know shifty fuckers like him in N.Y.

he's an asshole

So many faggots.

Hes being paid to lose the election.

Isnt that obvious?

Hes a businessman, he has no actual interest in running the country. He has to run a popular campaign but keep his figures lower than clintons - so he breaks out the ridiculous remarks occasionally.

>Judges someone based on a single word they use.
Never mind reproduce! Go "an hero"

Muslims did cheer on 9/11 bothin America and nation wide.

Hillary was one of the first birthers against Obama. I don't know if she "started it". But she was a birther, that is a fact.
youtube.com/watch?v=nmpTXfUpb3I

Those are the best lies you can come up with? really? Comparing those to Hillary telling lies under oath and defying court orders to provide evidence both with her current email scandals and with her whitewater scandal, really?

You.
You are his problem you liberal shill.
Prepare for the purge.

He's speaking the truth.
Leftists don't understand that concept.

Lol awesome. See you in the hyperbolic time-chamber for some serious training!

>nation wide
meant to say world wide

I'm going to go kill myself now.

Hurry up and collect the 7 DragonBalls so you can wish that you weren't such a giant faggot

>you faggots aren't literally crying right now

BINGO

lived in ny the first 40 years of my life and this is what most people there thought everytime he was in the news BEFORE he ran for pres.

... You... You guys do know it honestly does not matter who gets elected president right? They will still cater to the higher class no matter what. So if none of you is rich or have any sort of influence, nothing will change. The rich get richer and the poor get... Nothing.
And all of you saying Bernie Bernie Bernie, just open your eyes. The Democrats were against him. Imagine if he had been elected. The Republicans would hate him for being a Democrat and the Democrats would hate him for his independent views. HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING IN OFFICE.

MSNBC and TYT are the most trustworthy news source ever.

This is why I'm going to vote for Hillary. Her repeated episodes of passing out due to "dehydration" prove she doesn't drink water like Hitler.

only purge will be ridding us of the orange asshole lipped douche

I cant wait until the entire stupid economy and government collapses, and people become smart enough not to need to be governed. nor do they need to rely on colored paper

maybe then we can stop having shitty threads like these too

typical trumpster, picks PART of the lies to dispute.
YamYap did not see 1000's of muslims in the streets of jersey city cheering, FACT
that means he lied.
But you keep drinking it in. god knows you have no ability to reason

except for faux and breighttard

Currency gives us the ability to trade without having goods each person directly needs. Or do you plan on buying your next iphone by bartering with goats at the apple store? There is nothing wrong with currency. What is wrong is having something like the "federal" reserve that isn't federal at all and is a private entity that cannot be audited and makes money out of thin air and charges interest on it.

Ok, 1 lie. Wow! And that compares to telling blatant lies about email under oath how? That compares to defying court orders to turn over documents like with emails and whitewater how?

sniper fire...
pneumonia...
I've always been for gay marriage...
blah blah blah, I would hit the character limit before I listed all of clinton's lies.

lol no way dude, we need those to bring back Krillin!

What if listen to me.. none of those sources were reliable because they are more interested into pushing a candidate than actually reporting any news.
Would you believe that?
It's like trusting on opinion of consolewar shitposters.

>consolewar shitposters
We all know PC is master race

I was in NJ on 9/11 there weren't thousands out cheering but I did see several dozen just where I was in Hoboken

Only the ones that make decent machines, instead of going full ricer to get 30% extra performance.

Test

Has anyone here ever used LSD and decided that LSD made them generally a happier better person to be around medically after the initial tripping had ceased and found some way to feel that "after LSD" feel like all the fucking time...like honestly I feel so many times better as a human being taking LSD than any mental health medication I ever took which is ironic. LSD makes me feel free to be like...generally fucking "human" or "character-ful" when its wearing off than I would've felt beforehand, and I wonder what would happen if I just sort of microdosed illegal LSD and didn't tell anyone because I wasn't getting high. or at least it re-adds in some sort of stimulti in my mind that I can only call "the indicator for social need" where as a person on LSD I have a generally biologically reinforced craving for humanity, and no im not talking about my penis.

Is there generally speaking any reason not to try and microdose myself into being a decent fucking human being LOL

a lot of people microdose. also, researchers are studying lsd and ketamine for antidepressive qualities, for future medications.

the trouble with microdosing lsd, is finding a dose small enough.

Hillary, and the rest of the leftists.

Yea but after long term microdosing I suppose at low dosages did they generally decide that it was worth it and that they were happier people. Because I can't honestly imagine what it would be like because I've never tried to microdose myself evenly until I hit the "imagined sweet spot where im happy but not seeing shit"

Whats a dose of LSD to take I guess where I don't see jack shit and I don't hallucinate fucking anything...but am somehow more pleased psychiatrically kinda as a human.

LSD makes me a more honest expression of the truth to people I guess, and then I'm somehow "cooler" both to myself and I assume other people.

nigger you are addicted, seek help

Nah I just kind of wish I could live in a mental state where I was just a psychiatrically elevated happier human as a result of some symbiosis relationship with a drug.

He isn't president yet.

swap LSD with heroin. See what i mean?

All mental health meds are honestly speaking garbage, as a person that has generally consumed every mental health med. I promise you. I promise every fucking future generation the obvious fact that taking compounds that aren't designed to produce little pleasurable things to ease me is stupid.

user- Designing compounds to try and make ourselves happy that strictly speaking have to be compounds...that don't make us happy like weed and such. MAKES SENSE AMERICA 10/10

You and your no guns friends? A lot of us are on the verge of killing you assholes as it is. Watch your step

Put your kool-aid down and go look at his page you fucktard

Pro union, pro Trump here

Being on mental health meds is like living in a alienated state where legally speaking I couldn't refuse this torture.

The same problem as Hillary he's running for president.

No need to get all autistic

I don't want legally forced by any fucking entity that thinks its smart to dose me with chemicals they decided one day was safe, when I assure you this is deception.

She needs to die that's the only thing she need to do

Asswipe SJW Snowflakes.

I live in a constant state of harsh fear that someone, generally anyone, is going to be like ---> that guys schizophrenic, and thus we have to send him away and then torture him on these meds that we decided makes people happier, when I assure you they only produce phenomenon that are generally torturous

ECT's delightful

although I'm sure anti-psychotics can be miserable...

Like what fucking jackass made Haldol, played with haldol, and then decided to rig a marketing and government scheme to sell a compound that only tortures and sedates people.

I feel like its a generally obvious educational thing people should know I guess, that in my lifetime experience of generally consuming mental health pills and taking mental health shots, not one fucking pill or shot made me happier, or "less dangerous" to myself. I promise you. 100 percent.

No non recreational compound is going to please me with its recreation lol so that I'm medically safer observing its recreational effects..why? BECAUSE MENTAL HEALTH MEDICATIONS ARENT FUCKING RECREATIONAL THEY JUST ALIENATE YOU AND BY TAKING THEM YOU HAVE TO LIKE ADMIT YOU ARE A FAILED HUMAN (mentally ill)

I wish I could get a legal order against the government where the government would intervene and just be like "hey yo psychiatry guy don't poison that kid"...but it doesn't exist...

Living on mental health medications long term is like a nightmare joke universe where I can't be happy and my mind can only produce unhappiness for my body

But now I exist as some functionally lazy and legitly traumatized disabled human who due to these facts says he can't "work". If you want the truth people, every job to get food in the fucking world requires cars too and I always assumed cars were a deathtrap. I live on disability now but I'm lliving in a state of general non admittance where I just don't remind people "Hey I'm not hallucinating shit today"

He never finished high school, he never had to work, he never had to suffer.

I used to smoke weed to feel happy I guess and now I smoke weed because of a biological motivation clock inside me that says "hey yo need more" and because that clock just said I need more, I somehow do in fact need more, and then take more, even tho strictly speaking I don't physically need it to survive. I need weed to cover up who the fuck I am.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack
of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated
by five (or more) of the following:
1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents,
expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal
love.
3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or
should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
4. Requires excessive admiration.
5. Has a sense of entitlement (i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable
treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations).
6. Is interpersonally exploitative (i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own
ends).
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

9/9 bitches.

I need weed to cover up that I'm an unhappy person, that generally doesn't abide chemical laws out of compulsion because I believe I might make some magic stable chemical phenomena that pleases me.

I don't display empathy in like my psychological behavior towards people but I display empathy functionally. Like I never, never, make people happier and generally assume that its unintelligent to even try to make others happy because nobody seems fucking happy to know me honestly...in the whole world...nobody gives a fuck...so I have to bend my mind to never showing a certain set of "kind behaviors" that I consider obtrusive to you, and thus me.

I'm late to this thread but..
You fucking idiots. All of you. Your bantering and rambling is ludicrous. Who the fuck in their right mind would vote for either one of these motherfuckers? No one in their right mind. There is no such thing as a true politician at this level of politics. They are all bought and paid for. Paid and funded by other governments, big businesses and alike. None of these governments or mega corporations give a single fuck about you or my well being. Agreed? So just by default these "politicians" do not have anyone's, but their own, best interest in thought. I think being a president is about self sacrifice for the masses. Someone who is 100% transparent in their service to our country. Every time a us bomb or is dropped or a shot fired the American ppl should know where and exactly why. Every time a financial situation involving the US happens the American ppl should know about it. We are kept in the dark because they think we can't handle it and think we would revolt for the monstrous behavior they have conducted. Their lies and deceit keeps the American ppl fat, ignorant and segregated. I hope in my lifetime I see someone real tackle these problems before it's too late. Donald and Hillary are incapable after reading 4 paragraphs of factual literature on both of them. This isn't a fucking Hollywood movie this is a god damn empire we're debating.

Like I can't put on the happy act, because nobody else is putting on the happy act in my house I guess, and at this point I dont like the people I live with.

LSD allows me to ignore this fact that none of you are all happy as fuck that I exist, and thus I am happier legitimately because I don't give a fuck, that you perceive me some fucking how.

Its like putting up a billboard sticker over unhappy people that respond badly to everything I say.

Its like speaking and feeling life, but without all the fucking micro criticism bullshit that any human is going to come up with based on "the character performance, of me, playing ME"

I'm not saying hallucinating is fun, but being profoundly aware of the literal fact that technically speaking other humans exist and can observe me and then being crippled in my act is kind of a fail. Like I can't ignore that shit.

I'm more attent in the universe I suppose and act like a cooler human being if theres a constant phenomena that says "HA HUMANS THAT DO EVIL THINGS TO PEOPLE AREN'T EVIL RIGHT?"

My body exudes literal fear every time I meet a police officer at this point because generally speaking, cops are people whose only job is to stop me from doing things that I might need or like doing to satisfy my mind.

That's enough to get my vote. There's no way that I'm voting for a woman.

After I did a recreational drug at like any point in my life sufficiently enough to call myself a recreational drug user I've lived in like 10 years now where cops are generally just sort of demon nuisances to me.

Like what am I supposed to do psychologically to deal with the very literal trauma that a policing organization and parentally based humans dont openly say "yo drugs are great, YA DRUGS" and all I want to hear is the truth, drugs can be safe and good.

>50¢ has been deposited in your CTR PayPal account.

How about cops just say the very honest answer, drugs are technically speaking the best fucking thing a human can ever enjoy besides sex, that they're generally safe, but that they'd rather have me conversing with them at the time and able to be like "Ye cop thats true" Every time they make a statement" and so everyone thus sociologically agrees to just generally not do drugs because humans fucking matter to other humans, and I just so happen to be a human.

Honestly speaking I as a human would rather have a cop to talk to than smoke reefer endlessly like its my fucking heartbeat.

I only do drugs, because my mom and cops and people don't like me, and even if they did like me, I wouldn't want them to like me, why, because I just naturally feel they are bad people. This is some fcking next level neurosis catch 22 shit

Like yo cops out there, people might not hate you, if you act nice to us and tell us to stop doing compassionately a few times, before you say we are just bad people because you witnessed us doing something you don't like. Like drugs literally are just a psychological phenonoma in my mind right that I use to entertain myself because people aren't here to make me happy that I like

Honestly i've seen too many of my friends get completely fucking destroyed by drugs to agree with your retarded viewpoint

Yea but you ever think your friends wouldn't want or need to do drugs if you were a fucking friend that was generally speaking all up in their face about the whole fact and nuances that you are theyre friend. Quite honestly speaking I only use drugs right because people like you, aren't out there entertaining people like me, to the point we die exhaustively trying to please ourselves with replacement phenomena for you

Like after like 5 highs in to a drug I generally understand all the highs its ever going to produce and either choose to enthrall myself in something else, or more drugs. BUT OH WAIT NOBODY IS IN THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW TO BE ENTHRALLED BY MY EXISTENCE AND SAY NICE STUFF TO ME? I GUESS ILL USE MORE DRUGS TO SAVE MY MIND FROM THAT FACT RIGHT?

You think I'd rather spend the rest of my life enthralled in a cough battle with a green plant that makes me feel "sane" or just be sane because you said im sane right, and so for some reason I'm pleased and thus decide to not do drugs

Nah I'm hopelessly addicted a chemical psychologically, because no humans are in this room right now saying they love me. Like as long as I have humans that are honest about the fact that they like having me in the same room.

I would never feel the need to take a drug that lets me ignore that someone isn't in this room that loves me.

Its like we are born and we are like "hi humans, humans are good i guess, ok what else exists, the fucking world, oh no whats "everything" in the world. and then we frantically get curious about every little thing until everything generally old trash to us that we understand very well.

all thats left to please me now is humans, I know the damn world. I dont have "pleasure humans" around lol at least not in the room so what the fuck am I supposed to do. I don't even know if my mind can subsist on a diet of only human kindnesses

I guess I generally hope someday some woman falls in love with me and that we generally stay in the same physical location or else my mind is going to automatically create some chemical overdose by spamming little drug events some of which I like some of which I don't, to replace people

he never has enough money

What if there was just like a "college of getting high" that wasn't a locked rehab. Where generally drug using pests could communally use drugs with each other.

I wish there was like a corner of town that I lived in where drug use was magically a everyday part of life that everyone enjoyed and displayed artistically.

Strictly speaking has there ever been a public societal test where it was like publically enforced by believers in drug use to use drugs in that area...because thats the exact type of place that sounds awesome to me. If someone built a fucking theme park in my town called "drug park" Id always be there, and id always be happy, until it'd become almost a nuisance how long I'd been fucking happy for right.

Club house rules everybody: Drug users only in the club house? At least until we are naturallly forced by our own appreciation of the society to stop using drugs to fathom the wonder of what we had done

HERE IT COMES

*yawn*

1. narcissism
2. Dunning-Kruger
3. sheltered lifestyle

We're his problem and he's going to fix us.

I wish taxpayers would foot the bill for the existence of a drug use hideaway where a cop just sort of asked people if they were on drugs. Like a library or some shit but somebody put a mark on the door that said "only crackheads can enter" and thats simply that.

WAH

They're actually going to do that here in Seattle.
Only with doctors, not cops:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/heroin-other-drug-users-may-get-a-safe-use-site-in-seattle/

sjw gtfo

triggered

your tax dollars will finance drug addicts because it's the right thing to do

Its not that I'm a danger or some shit, Its that I just generally assume life would be better if there was a place to go, almost like a index card in life, where I could always go to meet other fellow drug users actively on drugs even as long as I could physically get there.

everything I see about trump is so white or black. Media fucking sucks. Also canadain reporting in

REEEEE TAKE THIS SHIT THREAD TO POL!!