Any medfags wanna tell me what's up with my dick

Any medfags wanna tell me what's up with my dick

Don't think it's STD

do I need to see a doc?

Tits for
Your time

its just really small mate.

you can't get an STD if you don't have sex...

Its also got a herpes infection

Yep, just got a case of small dick. No cure.

Careful if the jews come around, they'll tell you that cutting off a part of it will make it better. Don't believe their lies.

Could be balanitis, are you diabetic? Do you wash AND DRY under your foreskin every day?

You actally can mate

Just dont mastrubate so much an put a drop of olive oil on your dick after you showered it and all will be fine in a few days

bump

>its just really small mate
yup

>Its also got a herpes infection
sure looks like it

OP, put a little pressure on the part where it has scabbed, how does it feel?
(1) nothing
(2) tingling
(3) fuckingpainful

It might be balanitis.

Check that shit out. It's not an STD but when I had it (I was allergic to a soap) I had severe red patches, red rashes, itches, yellow liquid smelly smegma. It looked like I had the most severe case of AIDS..

Not painful

Bit itchy though

Don't use soap on the head or under the foreskin stupid.

>severe red patches, red rashes, itches, yellow liquid smelly smegma
That's normal when you're uncut, relax.

Its just tiny you dont have to be nervos

That's normal when I'm uncut and severely allergic to a soap....I wasn't told not to use soap there. I wasn't even drying my dick before pulling back.

yeast infection, google it.
Harmless unless you ping-pong it back and forth with your sex partner.

Takes about 2 weeks to cure.

Godspeed

How the fuck do i treat it?

Do I keep it "unsheathed" or nah?

Dunno then. See a doc - it's ur fucking dick. Srsly.

Can u make him hard pls

Dude! Same shit as me! I noticed it yesterday and made a thread but nobody replied :(

The jews have appeared, just as predicted.

Would shamelessly suck you/10

just wash your dick, ease off the fapping,
what happens is when you jerk you arent properly cleaning yourself so that jizz builds up under the foreskin chillin and can like irritate the skin a bit, nothing big tho happens to me sometimes

...but dawg, I think I have thrush lol

Thats retarded, the foreskin will let it heal better. Just don't use soap and dry it before putting it back. Drop of coconut oil to help it repair and repel bacteria.

stop using fleshlights, dont fap too dry.
put "linola f" & some "diprogenta" on it and its gone in 2 days

Hi OP. I am a male nurse and see that all the time. You definitely have penile cancer. You need to get a penectomy soon... Good luck!

I've the same issue. Got it from my GF. There's nothig to worry about. Just ask your local pharmacy... they will give you a soap and some stuff to apply on your penis every night for about 10 days.

hahahah dick wasnt red enough,

Are you going to go to a doc?

No you don't, faggot.
Just clean it every day with plain warm water, dry the shit out of it and you're gonna heal within a week.I had worse.

Now let me choke on your hard dick.

This. I've ping-ponged with my GF. Had to use condoms again for a while. Around 10 days to heal.

What do you think it is though? I'm actually a really heigenic guy. And it's soft in the pick

psoriasis

I'm leaving it a few days to see if it clears up, but I hope it's gone by tomorrow because I'll be seeing my girlfreind and you know, I want sex.

have you had flu-like symptoms recently, fever/fatigue/swollen glands? also has this happened before?

Just trust me on this one.
Watch your diet, change your underwear daily, try to wash 2 times a day with warm water, don't put too much force when you're masturbating, pee and immediately shower after fapping and you're good to go.

Also, this : ?

flu-like symptoms are often associated with primary infection of Herpes viruses

Thinking back, I think it did happen like this when I was about 19 (I'm 24 now) and it went away pretty quickly. I'm really glad I remembered that :-)

What we see here clearly don't look like an STD, more likely an STI

Good, remember this happened to me and I was a virgin

...I've had bad fatigue

Stop sticking your dick in crazy next time, user.

Cut it off glue on new one

>yeast
this.

clean properly, get some pills. not an std. watch out for dry patches.

Alright I guess dick general thread now

id go to the doc with it mate

I just had bronchitis,

never happened befpre

thanks Cred Forums

Mix a cup of distilled white vinegar with two cups of water then just wash it 3 times throughout the day for as many days as you have too. Works fine, I do it all the time since my boyfriend sometimes doesn't shower for days but he doesn't tell me, and we don't use condoms.

I've had this before. It's a mushroom infection of some kind. Not uncommon. I got it after unprotected sex though. Get some cream. You may need prescription.. I still gotta use it after sex sometimes, if I don't shower quick enough

and I thought I'm small but holly shit, I'm way above OP