Feels thread I guess

Feels thread I guess

I met a girl and her group of friends on a trip a few years back. We both fell in love and it was really hard for the both of us to get over each other a few months later when we both went home. I'm on a new trip and visiting her home country now, not for her but a place I have always wanted to see. When I let her know I got the first message saying she was "really busy" kinda tore me apart. I met up with her other friends and had a great few days catching up. Now I'm in her hometown just walking around doing the tourist things. Her friends said she wants to see me but her boyfriend (one she broke up with before the trip where we met, so he knows about me and doesn't like me) wont let her see me, then I got the following messages.
I'm over her and have been for a while and know the love we had was just typical travel infatuation but there is still that emotional attachment and I really needed the closure to hangout as friends, maybe reminisce. I haven't responded to the message but I'm leaving to go to another country tomorrow, tempted to send either a sarcastic mean comment or just ignore it and never talk to her again. She would always be that "what if..." girl until the day I die

Any advice? but feels thread in general I guess, I don't know

1/3

write : ok , wahtever , bye lol

tell her that her bf can fuck your boipussi if you can get a whiff of her fart through a walkie talkie

Stop being a fag

1. She likes her bf more than you
2. She's not going to violate his trust
3. FOAD

Roll

it was already dubs it should count for something by default OP

I was thinking of saying "well let me fuck your boyfriend so its even"

I'm guessing you're a teenager. If that's the case, I'm sorry man. Just take it as a cool experience to hold onto and look back on the fun you had.

If you're older than 19 then you're a pathetic faggot. Get over it.

Thats really pathetic. Shes not even allowed to go for dinner with a friend?

Time to move on mate. If your half way round the world in her city and she wont even meet up with you, maintaining the friendship isnt going to do you much good.

It's a good things you're over her OP, because it looks like she's over you too.

Im 24, I guess Im a fag

this.
Wtf ur doing OP, How would you feel if your gf(if you had one) says this to you: Hey cuckbf my ex is in town, im gonna hangout with him, you dont mind right?

Can we get a pic of this girl? The way you feel suggests she could be a smoke show but this is Cred Forums so she's probably a dog.

she is a bombshell

Well they were lovers, not just friends. I know you get friendzoned all the time but its not the best decision to meet with a old lover specialy when you are in a relationship

Am i really the only one who thinks op is a fucking creep? The dude went to the same home town as the girl lived and tried saying it was a place he just always wanted to go too. Bitch of all the places in the world you went to hit up her in her town while shes dating someone. Fucking kys freak faggot. If you are truly not into her then you wouldntof fucking messaged her at all. You clearly went there just for her. Youre the reason why girls don't like meeting up with guys randomly anymore. Creeper fuck

OP here, thanks for the truth, Ill just ignore it and not worry about it

so you had a thing but she's moved on now ..yeah it hurts but people's feelings change, you have no control over that.

don't end contact by being a dick though, just remember the good times you had and hopefully she will do the same and you will be her "what if" guy.

its the capital of the country with a shit load or UNESCO sites, so yes. Maybe I should of used the term city instead of hometown. also I met up with 4 other old friends i met of previous trips, couchsurfing with them half the time.

from what her friends told me she has the same mindset, moved on but has the same what if scenario in her head. but thats with all travel, ive had it with other girls i met but this was longer

POOR FAG SLEEP IN A HOTEL
GET COKE, SNIFF IT FROM A CRABLEG AND FUCK THAT BITCH JESUS

Seriously dude that's fucking joke. Clearly you went there for her and your posts prove it. Youre on "vacation" and you're down about a girl you use to love doesn't want to come see you because she's in a relationship. Capitol of the country my ass. Dude you're creeping clearly.

Be a fucking Alpha and confront said anal boyfriend

where is everyone

I just miss her.

I know she doesn't

In their bed, probably or playing overwatch

>tfw a lot of Tinder matches
>tfw went to 52 dates to this day
>tfw not a single one girl called me after