How's everything, my dudes and gals. Spanish OP here and I need to ask you something. Yesterday on Twitter...

How's everything, my dudes and gals. Spanish OP here and I need to ask you something. Yesterday on Twitter, a girl started to post shit laughing at a friend of mine who had depression problems and all that stuff. In all her weeaboo nature, she likes to think that she's a yandere and that nobody can touch her boyfriend. She's toxic as hell and I need you to make her suffer... I know it's kinda stupid for me to ask for this but I'm tired of this bitch. Spam her or do whatever you want... Get her out of Twitter.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gemiitaMP98/status/776754269110341633
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck man i hate how Cred Forums is, see the problem is i wish we could do this together as Cred Forumsros but theres always these fucking white knight cunts who'll ruin a post and spoil it by sending the thread to them, wish i could help

NYPA

Tl;dr
Nypa

A day of spam isn't going to solve anything, faggot. Man the fuck up and go full cartel on her.

Im with you Cred Forumsroh lets make her cry

Go full savage on her, I don't fucking care

That won't solve anything, you retarded mexican.

Get an obsidian knife or something and confront her in real life, you fag.

Holy fuck, she is so fucking cringy

I know you're NMPA... But this shit is just not personal. It's on a bigger scale.

I would if not for the fact that she lives like 600km away from me.

To it for you bro, you fag. Take a train or do some Aztec teleport ritual or something.

UPDATE: Bitch blocked me.

Another update: now she's messing with people all around Twitter. I just don't get this girl.

Problem solved

They are not Mexican faggot, they are from Spain

>Spanish OP here
So, why I should help an uncultured Spaniard?

What have you done?

Because I'm asking for a major cause, not for a personal benefit.

jodela pero bien a la `puta

UPDATE: She's still a bitch.

Maricón malparido hijueputa

I find bullying her over the interwebs might be a better solution than spamming her with shit.

I was thinking about that, but she's blocking everyone who's tryin to.

get me her ip and i will ddos her off for whole a month

I'll try but I ain't no hax0r

send her a link that grabs her ip its not rocket science

Can you send us the link pls? we will send it to her

Weeaboos are stupid af they will fall into that in an instant

It's time to kill...
Don't be a puss puss edge lord and just end her...
For caturday....

Tío ignora a esa zorro y bloquea también que lo haga tu amiga con depresión. Es mejor no alimentar a esa mierda.

LOL i just replied to her post and now see this thread wtf OP

Forgot to say if you could link here or show pics of she laughing at your friend? I will make a tweet about it.

79.156.159.74 i think is her IP, but is not sure. Anyway can you Ddos?

here

And this fucking conversation: twitter.com/gemiitaMP98/status/776754269110341633

Con lo sencillo que es ignorar a un/a bocazas vas tu y pides justicia al estilo chrischan

Pero es que toca los cojones el que se meta con gente con problemas... No mola, Cred Forumsro

Gotcha. I also reported her account already.

>Bua bua las palabras me hieren >me hacen heridas.
Dramáticos de mierda

It's something. Thanks a lot.

En fin ya la reporte

Gracias, en serio

Faggot

Just contact Twitter and tell them she's harassing a mentally unstable girl. Isn't rocket science.

Also

Hallo dudes
Another spanish fag here
I saw that girl in my time line today
Such a faggy weeb